♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

S_sun said: Not just that .You don't extract something from the other shipper thread and post it here. That is rude.

Anyway even a korean speaker translated the same as ours at LMH thread. Sorry can't bring it over as she specifically said not to quote it elsewhere!

Hi MinSunners!

I don't like LMH's hairdo right now. :) is his hair getting lighter? Kekeke... He's more handsome with his airport fashion. I think because he does it himself. :D

GHS is so quiet these days. Meaning, she's busy. ;) every time LMH is done with drama she's quiet . Lol !

Take care. Ciao !

Guest jalejandra

class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"Sisters minsun, let not that nobody heche lose our happiness, that come to joondi bother are so bad that they are not right, they know that LMH and GHS are real and angry us upset. In this respect, look at what I found on twitter, maybe don't understand the interview but look at the last part...
class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: Raleway, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.5rem; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.17; border: 0px; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"
class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: Raleway, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.5rem; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.17; border: 0px; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"
class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(74, 74, 74); font-family: Raleway, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, 'Nimbus Sans L', sans-serif; font-size: 2.5rem; font-style: inherit; font-variant: normal; font-weight: inherit; line-height: 1.17; border: 0px; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"【Noticias】Kim Sung Ryung habló de su relación con Lee Min Ho después del final de “The Heirs”PUBLICADO EL ENERO 11, 2014 POR WE LOVE LEE MIN HO

e6ayukpkagiihqh7m5ew

En una reciente entrevista, la actriz Kim Sung Ryung comentó que aún mantiene una buena relación de madre e hijo con Lee Min Ho.

Cuando se le preguntó a Kim Sung Ryung sobre su reciente drama “The Heirs” y sus compañeros actores. Ella fue cuestionada sobre si se mantenía en contacto con ellos.

Kim Sung Ryung respondió que a pesar de que el drama ha terminado, ella se ha mantenido en contacto con Lee Min Ho. En el drama, él desempeñó el papel de Kim Tan, y Kim Sung Ryung el papel de la madre de Kim Tan.

Ella afirmó con orgullo que después de finalizar el drama, Lee Min Ho la contactó. “Estuve enferma después del rodaje, así que Lee Min Ho me envió mensajes porque estaba preocupado por mi salud”. 

Ella continuó diciendo que después de los mensaje, él cambió su número de teléfono. Por lo tanto, ella ya no tiene su nuevo número. Kim Sung Ryung por último añadió: “¡Tan! Por favor dale a tu madre tu número de teléfono”. La última declaración hizo reír a los invitados del set.

• Fuente: Soompi.com
  • Traducción: http://weloveleeminho.wordpress.com
  • No añadas ni quites nada. Mantén los créditos originales.Now I wonder why change your number phone, another notice that he only did his job of actor in heirs, maybe it's the way of saying that your only phone number is for the people that the AMA, so please spy them other blog to understand, only lmh did its job on heirs and this ended, he continues with his life already established together with GHS more clear than water.!.!

Hey Guys NEVER MIND  :) , let people say what they want  ,we know that MinSun is REAL don't care of what the others say
Keep the MinSun faith sists :x :x :x :x
 1521248_475998292511746_2123058521_n.jpg1233967_475998195845089_173129182_n.jpg

jalejandra said: class="entry-title" style="border: 0px; margin: 0px 70px 0px 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; clear: both;"Sisters minsun, let not that nobody heche lose our happiness, that come to joondi bother are so bad that they are not right, they know that LMH and GHS are real and angry us upset.

Good day Minsunners!

As much as i want to burst my anger to those "being" pretending to be human (oops is it against soompi?) I just thought THEY ARE NOT WORTH IT..they're jst provoking is cuz they know we'll react & eventually that will gave their ship a chance to move on but enough that we gave them fuel to move a little, i mean jst a little girls, enuf to sail them thru pacific ocean and lets leave them there.. anyway coast guards always to their rescue, right?...hmph

So now lets all be like our beloved Sun..alwys graceful and loveable.. anyway, we have our Ghamja/potato( are they one right? Haha now im confused have to backread again)..

Hold on tight with our FAITH n BELIEFS!...and i believe with sis @myonenonly tweety bird..lol!!