♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest vebby21vebb

GOOD MORNING !!!

HOMERUN SHIPPERSS...

Seems people werent enjoying our thread and keep make a spam here??

Shud we kick her(them)???

No need!! Cz only her who talked abt this issue!! Lets her enjoying our HAPPY THREAD!!

And shud remember.. Koo Hye Sun and Lee MIn Ho are a POLITE amd KIND person and as their lobely fans we shud mirroring them ... its meant that WE JUST IGNORED THE LURKER!!

Well... This morning i listened Koo Hye Sun's FLYING GALAXY...

And a man voice was really so bold now...

If you are a truely fans you shud know WHO'S VOICE IS THAT !!!

Actually in a first part or techno music... no doubt who is a man!!

Lets listen here!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZC0fF3Yj7U&feature=youtube_gdata_player

And for a visitor and lurkered.. its dont mind if you wanna listen this song too..

but don forget...

'CLOSE THE DOOR BEFORE YOU LEAVE' or WE WILL CATCH YOU!!

Lol

Have a good day!!!

Guest marryq123

Hello Minsuner !!!I'm not sure 100%. But i listened carefully Koo Hye Sun's FLYING GALAXY ( 0:10 - 1:00), man's voice and Lee Min Ho's voice were too same.

Guest dettegaj

have a blessed day to all my homerun sisters/brothers..and @ayesuper1 sis good luck to your exam..you can do it girl AJA!FIGHTING!;)..iam 100% agree to all of you sisters..here in JT we're only telling what is true and what we observed/analyse behind the words and action of our beloved couple...we didn't reached this 750 pages since 2009 without the big helped of our MinSun because they're the one whose feeding us info.and vitaminsun since the beginning in their own modest way that only the true and faithful can see..they always connected to each other..like the time when HS deactivate her twitter and all minsunners decided to have a letter to hyesun project,who made the move to inform us that HS received the letters and reading it until passed out,,he is no other than MH he upload a photo of him with a bunch of pamphlet infront of him..that time he's the guiding this ship to go on sailing and fight the wave that trying to drown bec.he knows that most of us are worried about HS that time...Minho stand us the captain of this ship until now that hyesun appeared in public and helping minho giving info.bold and brave!!just want to clarify @minsun69 that we minsunners no need to copycat bec.our captain minsun guiding us to the right path and stand firm to fight all the obstacles that blocks our way...we cannot please all so don't mind them...Keep the Minsun faith!!!fighting sisters!!;););)

Guest ayesuper1

Hello Minsuner !!!I'm not sure 100%. But i listened carefully Koo Hye Sun's FLYING GALAXY ( 0:10 - 1:00)' date=' man's voice and Lee Min Ho's voice were too same.[/quote']

Hello are u newbie?

Welcome to 'REAL' world. Haha

Hello Minsuners :-h :-h

[ It seemed the world  was divided into good  and bad people. The good ones step better while.....................
bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking hours much more  -  Woody Allen ]

Don't worry my lovely sisters .............
And don't care 4r the rude one.......................
they can't do anything our thread...................
I'm all so new one....... but i really respect this thread...................
Minsun is all ways real
Minsuners fighting...............! :-bd :-bd

Guest ayesuper1

As i told

HEIRS will be aired on 9th Oct.

Not 2th.

From 9/10 to 12/12.

Thanks you♥

109.....hahahaha

Guest vebby21vebb

marryq123 said: Hello Minsuner !!!I'm not sure 100%. But i listened carefully Koo Hye Sun's FLYING GALAXY ( 0:10 - 1:00), man's voice and Lee Min Ho's voice were too same.

Morning MINSUN sisters!  :x :bz :bz
Keep praying for our best couple. God bless you both, MHHS (Min Ho and Hye Sun) :)
"perhaps a good day will come and blessed are those who waits. don't worry be happy!"

B-) :x <:-P :-*

Guest gentlesoul1

Thanks for posting Hye Sun's Flying Galaxy again. I know that we are all curious if it's LMH's voice. While listening to it, the question of why she use these old photos of hers with ghamja came back to me. I just thought, whoa, could it be she is giving us a hint that she is singing this song with ghamja ssi. He wants to be the first to have a duet with KHS. She only provided a very brief back up vocal for SIG. Just my crazy thought kekeke Let's use our imagination, time and effort solely for this lovely couple and stay happy as always..

Guest vineela

HI TO ALL MINSUNNERS/SUNIES HOW ARE U I SEE  THAT NOW DAYS OUR THREAD BECOMMING VERY POPULAR
=D> CREDIT GOES TO ALL THE HARDWORKING MINSUNNER SISTERS  U  R  THE BEST
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^  ANY WAY I CAME TODAY TO WISH ALL MINSUNNERS/SUNNIES WHO R  PREPARING AND GOING THROUGH EXAMS  ALL THE VERY BEST  IF U WANT 2 GET SUCESS U SHOULD TAKE THIS MEDICINE IT IS  COMPULSORY IT IS NOTING BUT YOUNG SPRIN
:D:D:))

youngspring.png

Guest vebby21vebb

@sukreen you meant these one ??

After BOF .. Koo's wore a skirt only when she was beside Min Ho .. Its was true happened ..
We didnt told that it was a coincidences or any thing . but THESE WERE ALL EVIDENCES !!
REAL HAPPENED !!

lee-min-ho-and-goo-hye-sun-BBF-in-taiwan
LMHGHS.jpg
Lee_Min_Ho_va_Goo_Hye_Sun.jpg

Koo looked so beautiful when she wore PINK !! Her flawless skin !! Aigooo.. even me envious with her FAIRY SKIN and her KILLER LEGS  !!  ^:)^

1244080210178_66394.jpg

Other while when she had her own sched and her daily life (except Photoshoot) .. we usually saw this style on her ..
417160.jpg
20090724ghsdetailfull3.jpg

and now when MH said

MH: "Do not follow the trend blindly and 'have her own ideas and thought. Girl that passes her unique characteristic are gilrs that truly have charisma.  If I feel that the girl's attractive, I  think that she managed to show off different side of her charisma in every single moment"

MH: “She doesn’t have to wear over-revealing clothes, it’s how she exudes confidence,”

tumblr_mkn6cdV4071qzjb8ko4_1280.jpg
wpid-201302132029502810_1.jpeg?w=529
ghsfrench2.jpg

And last she said about FREEDOM !!!
MH's gave her  a freedom to decided what she want to wear !!

Sorry floading this thread with some photos !!

Guest Dewi Setyaningsih

Hi....i'm sr (silent rider) for a long time,b'coz my english not good :( but i love so much this couple since 2009 ^ ^

Guest Dewi Setyaningsih

I think the man voice on samsung galaxy cf is lmh voice :) & my first time meet lmh in jakarta (lee min ho global fm) for me this is precious moment, thanks for you sist make my day so happy sorry for my english kikikikikik...love you all muach...muachh.......