♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest minsun69

Wow! Min ho married? I missed something? Oh yes' date=' he has a secret little wife (in the head of some fans).And I've been called crazy here?????? :)) :)) :))[/quote']

it is kim hee sun who is married -_-

Guest lovegoohyesun

Wooooo.. Joondi is so popular that Fans of co-stars of LMH are flocking here..I hardly have time to check other threads except for my precious Ku Hye Sun!! And see, some people outside our thread have nothing worth going through in their threads, so they are here lol!! Hehe!!

Guest buzzytan

@ leehwoo 111... thanx for sharing that lovely video for Minsun. simply love its content. so obvious and crystal clear - Minsun love. hahahahahaaha. we're the unbeatables when it comes to elite thinking,ryt?
some joker here! laugh it off buddies... see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. lovelovelove

Guest leehwoo111

buzzytan

said:

[color=#ff0000]@ leehwoo

111... thanx for sharing that lovely video for Minsun. simply love its content. so obvious and crystal clear - Minsun love. hahahahahaaha. we're the unbeatables when it comes to elite thinking,ryt?

[/color][color=#ff0000]

[/color]

some joker here! laugh it off buddies... see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. lovelovelove

Hei guys!!!!  I always enjoined to read  about MINSUN.. I hope you always post update about our lovely MINSUN..
PS. Don't give to much attention about the basher..If you qoute or answering his post she will never stop posting..

Guest buzzytan

and beat this!  when GHS met a road accident riding in her car during a break from filming BOF, who came like lightning to save GHS and very worriedly brought her straight to the hospital for immediate medical intervention??? Lee Min Ho.
To think that he has to attend an awards night a couple of hours later, still he had big time for GHS. HUSH. Simple equation sisters. Truly, a proof of a deep-seated pure love and concern for his beloved!
And this.  LONG AFTER BOF filming days, LMH-GHS sightings, private and personal ones, were caught and documented in videos, not only one, two or three huh! Clear proofs that both are " dancing  sweet beautiful music together ". Even fools can digress. Indeed something was going on. All right?
... love you forever and forever... love you with all my heart...love you whenever we're together...love you when we're apart... excerpts from their fave love song " I WILL" na na na na na na nana.... luv u lots guys!

Guest azi08

Hi genuine minsunners! U r awesome!!!! U r awesome in so many ways but I want to add one more reason. You have high level of maturity and wisdom not to click the icon 'flag' unnecessarily. :-) we are smart people who respect n show high level civilization. Gosh, because GHS is our idol that's why we show high level of courtesy. Its ok genuine minsunners understand our language of love and courtesy the best! Have a good day to all!

Guest edith42

Good Evening MinSuners and Joondiers!!!!
Oh " girl" next thing you knew it you're already minsun addict. No matter what happen and what will lead them in the future i will forever be MINSUN follower. Btw, why is GHS still mentioning LHM in her interviews and vice versa LMH he still mentioning GHS in his interviews if they are not REAL.Only minsuners/joondiers knows the truth...
Thanks for the updates and news about our MINSUN couple...I see LHM wide smile when he went on vacation maybe something good happened right? aaaaw i dont wanna explain it further maybe somebody will FAINT....kekekeke
 Have a nice weekend Everyone and Be Happy  even others dont want us to be Happy coz deep inside they are bitter..

:):):)

To all Minsunners,
I agree with you that we should pay attention to our couple / minsun. Please forgive someone who attack us all the time. We just ignore her and let her go.

Thank you Minsunerz, your're the best :-bd

And don't forget to VOTE

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=99&page=2

http://votingstation.net/index.php?lang=en&category=153&page=1

20099954349.jpg

Keep the MinSun Faith burning.
May MinSun & Minsunerz be strong. Amen. God bless.

Guest minsun69

Hi sisters. Where are my comments ? :(( =)) But never mind,you set how many flags this means that lot minsun sisters have read and watched.:DDid not like my photos and videos? And why not? They are so many real chemistry and no photoshop.

Well now you certainly have seen that Minsun is real?:D

could it be that u interpret minsun here is lee min ho and kim hee sun? -.-

@noemia  : you might have got pissed of  too much..so i m not going to do that..please carry on with your thread.we who believe in minsun will carry on in this thread. i think non violence is more powerful than violence.you have your lovely thread ..so please carry on with your thread.dont get damaged yourself .