♥ Joondi aka MinSun Couple ♥ ★ Lee Min Ho & Goo Hye Sun ☺Official Thread

natali

Guest lmhsaddicted

Hello everybody, I'm new here. I came to know abt BOF in Dec 2012,fell in love with the drama and lead pair instantly. How I wished these two were REAL couple..then started researching them on google when I got to know abt this forum and got exactly what I wanted to hear.. Great job you all.. Just when I started following GHS on twitter she inactivated her account.. Hope she is happy and both of them are very much in love :)

Guest shanita

regie22

said:

hi MinSuners!

:-h 

THIS IS LOVE! 

:x :x :x

opcq3r.jpgCre: Joy Capuyan
Minho could have posted a pic of an apple or pear but had chosen an orange fruit instead since wifey was wearing a pooh custume in orange too...COOL! he wanted us to know they're OK! 

<:-P

"don't worry, be happy!"  our lovely couple is back sending us signals of love...YES! :D
@renajaney...thank you for the cards! you're making things easy for us. that's very thoughtful of you knowing some of us don't have much time to search for the nicest card to suit the likes of GHS.

:-*

PRAYERS FOR MINSUN EVERYONEkeep the faith burning! 

:-bd

Hello Minsuners, :-h

Have a nice day, don't worry be happy :)>- :)

379326_395603550529521_668273031_n.jpg

@Renajaney thanks for everything and on behalf of Minsuners & Sunnies thanks for the postcards too. :-bd

BAsSXTFCIAAwKVf.jpg

Miss you so much Captain Han Dajin & Pposong :x

184462_459140814152308_2019073945_n.jpg

sharing from one of the blogger posted by @meow13 and translated by @cheerkoo

-배우분들 입장전.  왠 푸우한마리가 상영관에 들어와서는 계단오르느라 끙끙 거렸다. ㅋㅋㅋ  뭐다뭐다?? 알고봤더니 어린예승양을 응원하러온 구혜선씨였다며~ ㅎㅎㅎ
The blogger wrote:
Before the actors entered the stage...One unexpected Pooh bear entered the theatre and was having a hard/exhausting time going up the stairs. kekekeWhat could it be? What could it mean? I hear that it is GHS-ssi who came to support and cheer for the child YeSeung-yang~hahaha

Hello MS sisters,
What do you think here?  emm.. I wonder why this blogger keep asking questions and laughing, did she know something that we don't :-?

Patience is virtue.
Keep the Minsun Faith burning.
Prayer for Minsun,
May God bless Minsun, keep them safe and so in love for each other. Amen.

credit psed LeeImah, Rindjeny & as tagged

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

MINSUN IS REAL. True love never dies it gets stronger with time 
HS: "Perhaps a good day will come... "
MH: "Blessed are those who wait"

Hello Minsuners :-h

Sharing Minho's schedule to China on 18th January 2013 :)

BAsm-spCUAALWHO.jpg:large
credit as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayer for Minsun,

For those who believe, no proof is necessary. For those who don't, no proof is possible

[NEWS] Star Artist 그림으로 말 걸다<br />=Star Artist talk through art.
기사전송 2013-01-15 12:03

While back, I interviewed an actress who said that, "There are somethings inside of me that are not fully released just through acting. So I try various things." After I heard that, it stayed with me for a long time. After that interview, other stars that I met frequently said something similar.

I am sure I cannot comprehend fully, but I would sometimes imagine what these stars' every days are like after the glamorous spotlight is gone. They have to be constantly aware of the public who follows them around and need to depend on the invisible thing called popularity. They would most likely have to manage the sudden feelings of emptiness and anxiety that may pop up from time to time. 

Besides acting and singing, I find that there are many stars who have fallen into alternate works. These days there seems to be many stars who have fallen into the charms of art and drawing. Some stars consider their art work more than just a simple hobby and even have opened their own exhibitions. Some even went professional. I decided to look more carefully into the world of "stars who found yet another aspect of themselves through drawing"

Goo HyeSun

Her youth shines with multi-talents.

This year she is turning 30. Unlike the  vivacious and bubbly image, people who know her refer to her as "child-elderly". Unlike her peers, GHS is walking a slightly different yet her very own personal path. After BOF, her popularity increased in 2009 and she also won the Yahoo Buzz award selecting her as the best actress of Asia. And therefore solidly placing herself among the ranks of hallyu stars. However, instead of starring in trendy dramas, she focused more on drawing and writing. She wrote her own scripts for short films that she directed. She also made/directed feature films YoSool and Peach Tree.

20130115115954_1_startist1.jpg

She is so busy as she disperse her energy in so many directions. She spends most of her time at the bottom floor of her sister's cafe. She has her own work studio in that space. If she touches something, her frighteningly driven personality cannot let it go until it is fully completed. It is no different with her drawing. Often, she draws abstract images and paintings with pens and oil paints. Her work feels dream-like and sad. With her illustrations contained inside her fiction "Tango", she opened her first art exhibition at the Gallery LaMer. Last September, she had another exhibiton event as well.

(skip the unrelated)

source: http://news.nate.com/view/20130115n14035

translated by @cheerkoo

LMH ”FIRST LOVE…WITH INDONESIA” INFOS & PROJECTS

I. On January 8,2013,Munial Sport Group held Press-Con at Kedai kak Ani,Kemang. They confirmed about Lee Minho FM in Jakarta on March 23rd,2013. FM venue will take place at Plenary Hall,Jakarta Convention Center,07.00 PM – 09.00 PM. Ticket Prices & seating plan will be update later.

The event will be held approximately 2 hours. There will be chit chat session,games & hope he’ll sing a song too. Its gonna be a FUN MEETING!!!!

Munial Sport Group President Director,Mr.Muly said that they wait for 2 years to invite him to Indonesia & finally the dream’s come true. As you knew,last year on November,Munial Sport Group has succeed to bring Lee Seung Gi to come to Jakarta for FM. Even they still lack of Kpop experiences,but they wish the event will be going well & the ticket will sold out.

So,all Minho supporters make sure to save your money & be ready to buy the tickets when it release. Remember to buy the tickets from the official ticket box.

More infos,please follow @MunialSportGp on twitter & official ticket box.

II. TICKETS PRICES 

Tickets sales on January 26th,2013,starts from 10.00 west Indonesia time in all kiostix (online & offline) & Indomaret branches. For Indomaret, you don’t have to buy any stuffs first.

- Platinum : Rp.2.25jt (US$230),

- Gold       : Rp.1.25jt (US$130),

- Silver       : Rp.850rb (US$85),

- Bronze      : Rp.600rb (US60$).

10% discount for 1st 1000 tickets only for Gold,Silver & Bronze.

III. PROJECTS FOR HIS FM THAT MADE BY MINOZINDO

For all Indonesian supporters,you can join Minozindo Projects to make this event more precious & memorable for Minho,even you can’t attend the event.

- [video MESSAGE] : send your message for Minho,duration -/+ 1 minute using Korea or Simple English Language to vid.minozindo@gmail.com.

- [sCRAPBOOK]        : send your photo with your message for Minho to scrapbook.minozindo@gmail.com

source : kpopnesia.com, Munial Sport Group & Minozindo / via : sailormoontroops

[NEWS] '7번방의 선물' 위한 구혜선의 깜짝 선물? "소원이 파이팅!"
=Gift of Room Number '7 ' surprise gift from GHS? "Wish Fighting!"

13.01.17 17:04ㅣ최종 업데이트 13.01.17 17:06

IE001513463_STD.jpg

full news source: http://star.ohmynews.com/NWS_Web/OhmyStar/at_pg.aspx?CNTN_CD=A0001826059

Summarize and translated by @cheerkoo

This article does not contain the pix of GHS dressed as Pooh bear because the reporter was told not to post it. GHS specified that it was a private surprise event for GalSoWon that she really does not want it broadcasted to general public.
(It seems like the 7 Room's Gift stars really respected her wish and it appears that GHS is setting boundary with the media. Do you think?)
The reporter knows that there are pix of GHS with the costume but gratefully is respecting her wish for privacy.

The reporter writes how GHS and GalSoWon became close through Please Captain drama. It appears that Gal SoWon never had acting lessons and GHS took her under her wing while filming the drama to help and guide her. (WOW!!)

이 푸우는 영화에 출연한 갈소원 양과 배우들을 향해 손을 흔들어 인사를 하고, 여러 모양의 풍선아트를 선물로 주는 등 현장 분위기를 밝게 만들었다.  "This Pooh bear waved its paws for Gal SoWon and all the actors starring in the movie. Pooh also brightened up the atmosphere by giving various balloon art as gifts."

It was actor Ryu SeungRyong who revealed the info at his interview for the Media Day on the 15th. VIP Premier took place on the 14th. Ryu heard from GalSoWon that the slowly moving Pooh is GHS but no other actors really believed it. But it was really GHS. She arranged the surprise event for the child actress, Gal SoWon. It is reported that Gal So Won really liked her surprise gift.

<Number 7 Room's Gift> is about all the prisoners inside that prison room who make something unprecedented happen. Ryu plays a mentally-challenged role in the movie. It is supposedly a moving story. Actors appearing in the movie are: RyuSR, Park ShinHye, Jung JinYoung, Oh DalSoo, Park WonSang, Kim JungTae, Jung ManSik and Kim GiChun. Director is Lee Hwangyung and opens on 24th.

(cheerkoo's pov: GHS can also have a career in preparing child actors for performance on TV and movies! I would imagine that takes enormous amount of patience and creativity in order to allow child's own creativity and natural innocence to emerge in front of so many people under grueling schedule. Don't you think? She is truly multi-talented and a generous soul.)

wow, there goes our chamhada princess Hyesun-ssi, who is always a very low profile actress. We're so proud to be her fans and loves her so much but there is someone special who loves her more than us :x and we always know who he is .... :D

18/1/2013 - LMH at Incheon airport departure to Shanghai, China

Have a safe flight Minho-ssi, and be back soon [-O<
He will attend STAR AWARD tonight,08.00 PM - 10.00 PM in Changsu,China. Wonder if we can watch live streaming too.. :-?

jwbez.jpg

BA2ZcsOCcAAKMzh.jpg:large

BA2ZTkhCQAEdJ9G.jpg:large

BA2fGNaCcAEkUG_.jpg:large

BA2gH5kCUAA7bdf.jpg:large

BA2i4ETCMAELkDc.jpg

BA3GrelCYAA6H3R.jpg

BA2clLeCYAA2vIk.jpg:large

BA3GwjDCEAAXKoF.jpg

BA2jkNYCQAAdiSj.jpg\\

Seeing Minho-ssi facial expression on all the pics today, I swear he is indeed very very happy  :x :))

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

China Minoz are getting ready for LeeMinHo at the airport.
They wrote "Anytime, anywhere Minoz is around!"

735090_399337080160495_863058775_n.jpg

They are already waiting at Pudong Shanghai, Airport Terminal 2

pls credit the owner and as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayer for Minsun,

18/1/2013 - LMH arrival at Shanghai Pudong airport, China

Flight delayed. More Chinese Minoz gathering

BA3gKwECYAIsZKm.jpg

@ 11.14 CHT flight safely landed at Shanghai, Pudong Airport
Finally he's out!

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

As usual so many BGs around him :D

proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljproxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGlj

Yellow flowers ;))

Black car waited for him ---> went straight to Changshu

pls credit weibo, the owner and as tagged

Patience is virtue.
Prayer for Minsun,

Guest labmoko22

finally our minsun couple is back!.....and i am so happy that hye sun also back!as i see it they are both happy..really our hye sun needs her privacy and we respect that as her fans.though you are quite away from the limelight we are still here you're minsun fans to support you..and chingus i am so excited about this love letter for hye sun.i hope when she gets our cards she will realized that she had a lots of fans overseas and i hope it will cheer her up to be more inspire towards what she really desire,...and don't worry hye sun sshi we understand you and your hubby we know that both of you spend so much time for each other....we will just wait for the right time,Don't worry, Be happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :))
hello chingussssssssssssss!

Sharing Pre - the Star Award event tonight at 我到常熟了 ( Changshu )

The tickets for the China Fashion Award

This is the trophy that Minho-ssi will receive tonight

Crown Plaza hotel where Minho-resides while waiting for the event

Minoz already waited at the lobby

BGs are on guard since afternoon Minho arrive

BA4KyXWCQAAYFPm.jpg

and monitoring from below the stage too

Here the upper left is Minho-ssi dressing room

A proof that LMH is really popular!
His room is 3 times bigger than other stars. Look at pic #2

They're already having their dress rehersal

BA4pmkLCcAI6SYt.jpg

Finally live streaming, here is the links
Let's watch Fashion (STAR) Awards

http://www.channely.cn/zhibo/

http://www.fengyunzhibo.com/group/2697-73852o9s.htm

It's already started now, pls use the 1st link thanks

- EDIT-

Here Minho 1st glimpse photo, he looks nervous

BA40ZxECcAAX20P.jpg

credit weibo, stroopsminoz, the owner and as tagged.