Lee Min Jung 이민정

the girl who!

August 27, 2014
Lee Min-jung shows off elegant look in Milan
By Cho Han-na, Intern reporter The Korea Herald

20140827000842_0.jpg
20140827000843_0.jpg
20140827000844_0.jpg

The actress Lee Min-jung, wife of the actor Lee Byung-hun, demonstrated her elegant look in a photo shoot for the fashion magazine Cosmopolitan in Milan, Italy. Lee, the current muse of the fashion brand VINCIS BENCH 2014 F-W, wore simple tailored dresses matched with colorful bags and clutches. Apparently, the actress participated in designing VINCIS BENCH’s new line, BOLOGNA. 
(Photo Credit: Cosmopolitan)

August 27, 2014
Actress Lee Min Jung Is Full of Elegance For Cosmopolitanhttp://www.soompi.com/2014/08/27/actress-lee-min-jung-is-full-of-elegance-for-cosmopolitan/

Lee-Min-Jung-for-Cosmo-4.png
Actress Lee Min Jung showed off her elegant side through her recent Cosmopolitan pictorial. The pictures seem to focus on the bags that the actress is holding but one would find it difficult to concentrate on the accessories as the actress looks truly stunning.
During the interview that followed the shoot, the actress talked about participating in promoting the handbag brand Vincis Bench and said, “I feel like someone who was about to take a test. I was so lost in watching other people’s handbags. I really felt like I was the designer behind these bags and I had lots of fun.”
Earlier this year, the actress appeared in the drama “Cunning Single Lady,” for which she received positive reviews on her acting skills.
Lee-Min-Jung-for-Cosmo-6.png

‘Lee Min Jung’ beautiful, goddess look in most recent pictorials taken in Milano
2014082610413950584_2.jpg

Actress Lee Min Jung, who came back withgraceful and mysterious image, unveiled her Milano pictorials. Through the September number of fashion magazine ‘Cosmopolitan’, Lee Min Jung showed her ‘Vincis-Bench’ pictorials which were taken at a beautiful mansion in the city of fashion and art: Milano.  Lee Min Jung is grabbing people’s attentions by participating in total fashion general good brand, ‘Vincis-Bench’s’,2014 F/W Season new design line ‘Bologna’. Currently, she is the muse of the brand.  Lee Min Jung showed off her charms bywearing simple achromatic color tailored look with bags of vivid color orstrong silhouette or by wearing a goddess fashion of white dress with simpleblack clutch. She also showed her haughty charms with modern styles.  Lee Min Jung participated in every processfrom sketches to material development during this collaboration. She said, “Ifeel like a high school student waiting for a college entrance exam. I looked at people’s bags whenever I go outside. It felt like I became a real designer.” Source : http://www.kofan.com/?p=64603

Guest soompigalz

MinJung appeared on Aug 30th episode of KBS Love Request in her support for Make A Wish project

OVyF2nT.jpg

Credit: MJ's DC Gallery

Judging by her clothes and the picture frame behind her, look like it was recorded on the same day she did the W magazine photoshoot in LimJi's house^^

@soompigalz ... thanks for the vid , sis ... I always love to see our girl supporting Make A Wish , hopefully we'll see her soon doing something beautiful with yewons for the foundation just likr last year with the wish bears :-) 
Melvin , LOL XD but at least the "kid" looks normal this time, in the past the baby looked a bit weird T_T 

Guest soompigalz

the girl who! said: sigh * 
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/09/lee-byung-hun-revealed-to-have-been-blackmailed-by-two-women-police-investigation-in-progress
At least now we know the reason behind that " only god knows " T_T