[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Guest ericmania

Although in the end HN will be couple with DC but i will keep watching coz I wanna see TY's scence.Really hope the writer will have a lot of scence HY and TY before HY chose DC.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry if out topic but i try download MFL via megaupload (thanks holden)... but is something wrong with MU... I got the link but the download wont start. it just got blank when i click to download. It just me having this?...

New song in Ep 11 [MP3 format, 320kbps]

로망스 (Romance) - Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun

Enjoy! :)

thans for sharing this!

Seriously i keep on replaying

this song.They sounded so good

together,just like how

they have great chemistry onscreen

despite the first time they work together

& their age gap.

Plus despite not having that

much skinship like in Coffee prince

or those really romantic scenes

like GOONG.

As about the drama being

draggy,not really that draggy

that you would fast forward a lot,

I will put it at a low-draggy mode.

This is because i love the

sibling-love between EJ & DC,

the butler-miss relationship aka friendship

between HN & DC before

they move on to the love relationship,

or even the woman butler's 'care & concern'

for HN which i find it sweet.

Though this drama is about

romance but there are other

things that are worth looking out for.

People find it draggy because they

are just looking out for those romantic

scenes between HN & DC or HN & TY.

it all depends

& what you are expecting or looking

out for in this drama

It is really saddening

to see that because of the

rumour of YSH & YEH

dating causes their friendship

to be an awkward one.

Hopefully they manage to continue

to be friends somehow.

Guest rach1rur3

Hey everyone! This series is pretty good, though I'm surprised it's almost coming to an end. :(

I love seeing YEH on screen again and hope that she does another romantic comedy. :) Here's the

link a site that has episode 11 in Ental version uploaded in MU for those who want it.

AmpedAsia My Fair Lady Forums

--- here's the direct for Episode 11

100 Million Won is the (IIRC) equivalent of about $40,000 US Dollar. That is quite a realistic estimate, IMO. I do believe me, correct me if I'm wrong, that South Korea does have a system of universal health care in place.

It's not the sum that makes me wonder; rather, it is the fact that the sick person - or her son, in Dong-chan's case - is supposed to pay it, all of it, personally. A state-run health care system would, in my view, mean that the costs are shared - everybody pays a little such that those falling ill do not also go bankrupt.

you think too much. to me, all i know is that home will always be where your heart is no matter what. no matter how rich or poor a person can be, if that particular person can be true to themselves then then will live a simple life. yes there will always be hard times, but because they know a lot about themselves they can survive. i think that what you are saying is the reason why Heena could not admit that she likes the butler for who he is.

Hi YEH warriors

Rating drop again so sad, so sad. Vineyard Man started low but VM little by little improved (yes, maybe the storyline of VM is better than MFL)..

First congrats to YEH, YSY, JIW and the other nice girl (second lead) and the cast despite of so many flaws in MFL plot, script etc. it is still 2-digit rating but the trend is really really scary (please pray that it will not go down to 1 digit) rating..

so what the problems? My insights? and YEH warriors I love all but you may NOT LIKE my opinion so sorry.... They says BOF had also many flaws in script and even in acting but it was a big hit in rating department ..(Oh I forgot the boys are all pretty) But YSH is also charming despite of his age..really, he is even more handsome than other actors..

My friends in our country says YEH & YSY are pretty and good individually...but the chemistry? for us they have but it is not as amazing as compared to YEH-KJK, YEH-JJH and YEH-GY. I don't like Oh Man Suk at first but because of the fine storyline of VM, they developed a chemistry...yes, YEH had a good chemistry with OMS primarily because of the story--- simple and yet very moving.

Oh if only MLF has smart script, definitely they can make the best out of YEH-YSH couple...another thing the first sypnosis which I read months ago is much better as compared now.. I expect that the butler will really go after the hidden fortune during early episodes but he fall in love with Kang He Na... the drama shifts to love relationship alone of the two lead stars and there is nothing wrong with that but you have to develop sub plots to keep the main plot going..

I expect that the PD, writers will touch the lifestyle of the rich and famous (even though impassing) and you can't give us the conventional face alone of the rich like just show the viewers of the pretty clothes, accessories then ends there..they should have give us what is now the trend in korea ...(look at Gossip girl..they tackle something about the lives of the rich and famous)..

In my opinion, it would be better if a rift between the families of Kang and the Lee will develop because the lawyer Tae Boo is fighting for the civil and human rights of the oppressed because of He Na's greedy uncle...lawyer will face problem because of his love for He Na and his principle to fight for the oppressed.. writers please give the second male lead dignity after all He Na will abandon him for the butler in the end..at least there is much pretty reason why He Na and Tae Boo will part aside from the fact that she is falling for the butler...

I just hope He Na's character will have a transformation, it is not enough that the butler tame her, maybe she will start become concern towards the poor after all she once did the community service..she should have started to open her eyes to the society even just little...

The MFL's plot and script are the reason why the rating started to drop and they can't blame YEH alone for that ..Oh the dating rumors of YEH-YSH (if they are lovers in real life, this issue is okay) but if the reason is only media ploy to improve MLF rating, then you failed miserably by resorting to cheap gimmick...

Now as to the ending, I don't expect much after all Yigim fails to capitalize YEH's talent and popularity...Well I am only dreaming that the ending will not be predictable..I just want YEH to give much (not necessary all) of her fortune to the poor in the end and this is predictable but at least you will love her character ...Just hope you have surprise twist in the end as saving grace...

so why is the fourth episode turned out to be highest , in our country because it is the start of He Na -Tae Boo romance ....(only our opinion not necessarily we are right) ..For the ending...it is expected that YEH-YSH will end up and many still wishing that the two second lead stars to fall in love each other)

But please do great justice why He Na will leave his BF for the bulter and do'nt make the second lead bad to justify that ...

My dream is that the ending is uncoventional, I go for He Na-Tae Boo ending...because the phrase Take Care of my Agasshi belonged to the butler telling this to Tae Boo (asking Tae Boo to take care of YEH) in the end..

My dream subplots and ending may draw laughters and criticisms and you many will hate me and it is okay because I am not a writer of a drama but the writers of MFL should do better because this is their job..

YEH keep fighting.. I am very sure you can bounce back with better projects in the future...

Hi YEH warriors

Rating drop again so sad, so sad. Vineyard Man started low but VM little by little improved (yes, maybe the storyline of VM is better than MFL)..

First congrats to YEH, YSY, JIW and the other nice girl (second lead) and the cast despite of so many flaws in MFL plot, script etc. it is still 2-digit rating but the trend is really really scary (please pray that it will not go down to 1 digit) rating..

so what the problems? My insights? and YEH warriors I love all but you may NOT LIKE my opinion so sorry.... They says BOF had also many flaws in script and even in acting but it was a big hit in rating department ..(Oh I forgot the boys are all pretty) But YSH is also charming despite of his age..really, he is even more handsome than other actors..

My friends in our country says YEH & YSY are pretty and good individually...but the chemistry? for us they have but it is not as amazing as compared to YEH-KJK, YEH-JJH and YEH-GY. I don't like Oh Man Suk at first but because of the fine storyline of VM, they developed a chemistry...yes, YEH had a good chemistry with OMS primarily because of the story--- simple and yet very moving.

Oh if only MLF has smart script, definitely they can make the best out of YEH-YSH couple...another thing the first sypnosis which I read months ago is much better as compared now.. I expect that the butler will really go after the hidden fortune during early episodes but he fall in love with Kang He Na... the drama shifts to love relationship alone of the two lead stars and there is nothing wrong with that but you have to develop sub plots to keep the main plot going..

I expect that the PD, writers will touch the lifestyle of the rich and famous (even though impassing) and you can't give us the conventional face alone of the rich like just show the viewers of the pretty clothes, accessories then ends there..they should have give us what is now the trend in korea ...(look at Gossip girl..they tackle something about the lives of the rich and famous)..

In my opinion, it would be better if a rift between the families of Kang and the Lee will develop because the lawyer Tae Boo is fighting for the civil and human rights of the oppressed because of He Na's greedy uncle...lawyer will face problem because of his love for He Na and his principle to fight for the oppressed.. writers please give the second male lead dignity after all He Na will abandon him for the butler in the end..at least there is much pretty reason why He Na and Tae Boo will part aside from the fact that she is falling for the butler...

I just hope He Na's character will have a transformation, it is not enough that the butler tame her, maybe she will start become concern towards the poor after all she once did the community service..she should have started to open her eyes to the society even just little...

The MFL's plot and script are the reason why the rating started to drop and they can't blame YEH alone for that ..Oh the dating rumors of YEH-YSH (if they are lovers in real life, this issue is okay) but if the reason is only media ploy to improve MLF rating, then you failed miserably by resorting to cheap gimmick...

Now as to the ending, I don't expect much after all Yigim fails to capitalize YEH's talent and popularity...Well I am only dreaming that the ending will not be predictable..I just want YEH to give much (not necessary all) of her fortune to the poor in the end and this is predictable but at least you will love her character ...Just hope you have surprise twist in the end as saving grace...

so why is the fourth episode turned out to be highest , in our country because it is the start of He Na -Tae Boo romance ....(only our opinion not necessarily we are right) ..For the ending...it is expected that YEH-YSH will end up and many still wishing that the two second lead stars to fall in love each other)

But please do great justice why He Na will leave his BF for the bulter and do'nt make the second lead bad to justify that ...

My dream is that the ending is uncoventional, I go for He Na-Tae Boo ending...because the phrase Take Care of my Agasshi belonged to the butler telling this to Tae Boo (asking Tae Boo to take care of YEH) in the end..

My dream subplots and ending may draw laughters and criticisms and you many will hate me and it is okay because I am not a writer of a drama but the writers of MFL should do better because this is their job..

YEH keep fighting.. I am very sure you can bounce back with better projects in the future...

Sorry if out topic but i try download MFL via megaupload (thanks holden)... but is something wrong with MU... I got the link but the download wont start. it just got blank when i click to download. It just me having this?...

i also have similar problem this morning, after successfully downloading 6 parts last night

maybe it needs to re-upload...anyone helps us, pls :(

Guest de Jarje

Facing, thank you for the summary…u really spoiled me *shrunk*…can’t wait to watch it today… okay based on the summary, HN indeed fall for him, she missed him badly thus made her cried….I believe its heart wrenching to have that kind of feeling….

Antisocialnot, thanks for the link preview…

Someone said, its about DC got accident, *poor DC*, I can’t wait to see it. I kind of wondering is it because of him wanted to save HN or something else….? (Since I have to wait until I back home to DL it…so I’ll just let my imagination gone wild)

Miradifa, really? YSH and YEH who sing it? Wow, I really love this drama and the people involved in…. First they let YSH and YEH to have one great song individually which perfectly fit with their vocal, and now they have a duet…..okay, now I raised my expectation for next step which is they make a MV for this song.. How’s that? I think it would be awesome!!!

Lilcrash, thank you for the link for new song… the title itself all about “Romance”…how romantic is that? Yayyy… Well, another request and plea to someone kind enough to provide the lyrics / Romanization and also the meaning of the lyrics…^ ^;;;;* I’m sorry and feel a bit embarrassed cause all I know is asking / requesting while others actually providing something worth for this thread, cong mal mianhe***

Butwal, not only u I guess, I really love them. YEH and YSH made this MFL more interesting to watch…and yes, skinship seems not enough until we see a real ‘pho pho’

5 epis to go, 2 weeks to serve, I hope the ending of this drama flawless. *Cross finger that the writer makes a GREAT ending for HN-DC*

If they still need to add a couple of epis, please do so…i don’t want the story ended cause of the slot time limit…..* wishful *

Thank you so much for the download links!!!

I am absolutely loving "Romance"!! gahh YEH's voice with YSH's voice *dies*

ANYWAYS!!!

For those who love love spoilers!!

After hearing of DC's car accident, Hyena rushes off to the hospital where he's at.

When she see's that he is alright, Hyena calms her nerves and they.. they... KISS!!!

(source: Edaily SPN)

gahh!! :D

MFL ratings are going down and most people blamed it to the story. I have watched so many korean dramas around and up to this day, it still boggles my mind how the korean viewers judged their dramas.

There were dramas which has so many loopholes in their storyline and yet the viewers loved them and there were those with great storyline and production and yet did not really hit the jackpot.

I am still enjoying this drama series and quite sad that it is coming to an end. I am still hoping that the ratings will go up but I guess my own mom's views on it are probably correct. She said that even in this modern era, people still look down on a relationship where the dynamics are the girl is rich and the boy is poor. Most people can accept the situation if the girl is poor and the boy is rich - a knight in shining armor rescuing a damsel in distress is more acceptable than a princess falling in love with a page boy or a foot soldier with a notorious past.

She said as a mother, she is rooting for a HN and TY ending. It also does not help that TY is clearly cuter than DC. So I said what if Bae Yong Joon was in the role of DC, would she have a change of heart? She said that would be a difficult question. LMAO.

YSH is a charming person and I still like a Yoon-Yoon ending but yeah if you will be realistic about it, I guess its logical that TY gets a lot of votes. There is practically nothing wrong with his character. Handsome, rich, kind-hearted...err...maybe his hair in the previous episodes.LOL.

But this is where the writer is trying to persuade the viewers to believe in and that HN will forsake everything for LOVE.

However, I told my mom that HN-TY relationship = Boring and very predictable. This is a drama series, why not live on the edge and take the butler with so much charisma. You will never know where he will take you.

Thanks for the ental link, I was looking for it the whole day.

EDIT:

that was some kinda of SPOILER, thanks smr05, you just made my day! I am so excited with that piece of news! Woot!

New song in Ep 11 [MP3 format, 320kbps]

로망스 (Romance) - Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Sang Hyun

Enjoy! :)

Thanks lilcrash. The song is beautiful I have it on repeat mode!

ANYWAYS!!!

After hearing of DC's car accident, Hyena rushes off to the hospital where he's at.

When she see's that he is alright, Hyena calms her nerves and they.. they... KISS!!!

Waaaaaah cannot wait for tomorrow. I have been waiting for this moment and finally tomorrow we get to see that long awaited moment! ^_^

Wow, there has been quite a lot of discussions about the drama and stuff. Personally, i like the story though very predicatable. :) DC and HN scenes are nice and emotional and I like the pairing compared to HN and TY. From what i see so far, HN likes TY because TY is similar to her ex right? (correct me if I am wrong) and in front of him, she is always prim and proper, wants to show her best whereas with DC, HN seems to be more like herself. This is probably what the directors want to show, haha maybe true love comes when you can be yourself, there is no need to hide your flaws and stuff. One thing i agree though, haha the clothes are so over the top...

ANYWAYS!!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!! smr05 thank so much for this awesome spoiler. arghhhhhh ><

Can't wait for tonight. I'm so exciting right now. Yahhhhh Finally!!!!!!

smr05 Thanks a lot for the info ... I just smile :D after reading ur spoiler info.

YEH has this kind of effect on me ... I tend to smile (like a fool) whenever I hear/see about YEH :rolleyes:

Archived