[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wanting recognition for something you don't own (and technically, illegally redistributing) just doesn't seem right to me, especially since no value is being added (i.e. encoding, subtitles). It's completely contrary to the concept of file sharing. Oh well, never downloaded from there anyway but it sucks for the people who were and didn't violate any "rules".

If you really need an episode fast, torrent is your best bet as cute girl is pretty fast with it. Then just wait a day or so for all the other version to pop up here. It's not too much to ask for being hand-fed download links.

lyptika has been uploading the 450p versions every week on Rapidshare. The first post doesn't label them as 450p so people might have overlooked it. Actually, every version is posted here every week - 700mb, 450p, and 720p. Folks like holden, lyptika, pirpir, and junior35 post the links and go about their business, asking nothing in return. It's definitely much appreciated.

I'm happy with the 720p files but would have loved to have seen 1080p files.

720p looks great on even 1920x1200 resolution but 1080p would be heaven. I tried finding them, but no luck. Someone on d-addicts encodes MFL eps at a lower res from raw 15gb 1080p TP files but wouldn't say where he/she was getting them from. 15gb is bit much to swallow for a 1 hour episode. Though if I had a source, I could encode them in 1080p with a better codec and upload them.

Guess I should contribute something.. can't go wrong with cute YEH:

"Sexy Concept"

sexyconcept.gif

Guest resident:alien

720p looks great on even 1920x1200 resolution but 1080p would be heaven. I tried finding them, but no luck. Someone on d-addicts encodes MFL eps at a lower res from raw 15gb 1080p TP files but wouldn't say where he/she was getting them from. 15gb is bit much to swallow for a 1 hour episode. Though if I had a source, I could encode them in 1080p with a better codec and upload them.

Guess I should contribute something.. can't go wrong with cute YEH:

"Sexy Concept"

sexyconcept.gif

I'll have to disagree with the 15gb/episode. I love picture quality and could care less about file size; that's what mobile 1TB hard drives are for anyway, right?

:D

As far as 720p goes, you're right on! 720p is nice but 1080p is so much more superior. I have an excellent video card and my laptop's resolution setting is at 1920 X 1200; which is why I crave the 1080p downloads. My only disadvantage is that when I hookup my laptop to my plasma television ( via HDMI ) I can't watch it at 1080p ( TV is 720p :( ).

Yeah, it'd be nice if you could source them. I have a Megaupload Premium account, so I wouldn't mind uploading them in pieces. Those who would be interested just have to use HJsplit to put the pieces together.

And I'll give a shoutout to DKYANG. Please visit [ http://dkyang-kdrama.blogspot.com ] for My Fair Lady 720p downloads.

is it just me or does this drama seem to be dragging...a lot? lol i watched the first 3 or 4 and tehn skipped to last week's and it still made perfect sense....i really liked it in the beginning but now...idk...lol i usually just skip past the parts with the butler guy to the parts with jung il woo :D

lol its not draggy, you just feel that way coz the plot is not as interesting as we(YEH fans) expected it to be..I love YEH but this drama is not pulling me in........i also skip alot of episodes and scene. the only scenes i watch is between HY and TY.... :D:D:D:D:D

Guest resident:alien

hi, I'm a bit slow, but can somebody tell me what happen with aja aja.com. I used to download there before, but now it said access denied.

Thanks

I'm not sure myself but from what I understood, certain individuals were hot-linking their 450p downloads instead of linking people to their site and not giving them credit. That announcement should still be on the front page of their site.

As Kang Su Min would say, "OH SAD!"

i think it's all because of the story line, it's nothing interesting.i hv watch half of episode 10. i think yeh hv not choose her role properly..

it's kinda of dissapointing.. i think this drama could hv done worst if they didn't hv the cast.. the cast are all great actor & actress.. it's just the story lol..

Ratings of Ep11

Nationwide / Seoul

TNS : 13.6% (#6) / 14.1% (#6)

AGB: 13.4% (#7) / 13.7% (#7)

^ double digit is good. 5 more episodes to go!

MFL fighting!

rgds :D

Guest raahmose

this episode was not as exciting to watch as the previous two had been. Nonetheless, there were some good scenes. I guess since there was great anticipation with this one and the last two episodes were complete surprise, all in all, it was ok.

We've reached a point where the two leads have realized their feelings for each other and hopefully in the next episode, there is disclosure of this to each other.

From the preview, it appears to be an accident that will bring the two together.

thank you!!!

Thank you, just beautiful. Their voices are so compatible and the music is so romantic, it gave me goosebumps. I hope someone can post the lyrics if it is not too much to ask.

Guest jkmadison

[/b]to the director of the drama pease read this!!!!!!!!

honestly speaking who would like to watch a heiress falling for a butler.........plus who was once a gigolo believe me in real life or in screen you just don't want that to happen. maybe the script writer should try to turn the story around. that's the reason why it's not rating, call me judge mental but i just can not dig into it. what they can do is make the story line that by being honest and hard working you would have a nice life. and for the heiress it's nice to be humble and learning that life is not that easy for everyone. the drama is quite nice and funny except for it's very predictable coz we already know that how good the lawyer is she'll end up with the butler. for the people who like to curse me for being judge mental just imagine this would you like yourself or your sister or your niece or your daughter to fall for your driver or house boy or a janitor? answer that . that's why it's turning off the televiewer. in these time where there are lots of problems in the world it's nice to watch some make you feel good drama or movies. by watching this drama it would make you worry and disgusted. and the hairdos and outfit, even this drama is somewhat base to paris hilton , i don't think that paris would agree to some clothes yeh is wearing . the production designer seems didn't research it right yes paris is always dress to the max but she also dress properly for each occasion. she is not that dumb to wear a gown on everyday basis.or a gown a tube to sleep . better watch the show.i believe if you like to spoof someone ,make it right. but still i think yeh deliver her performance very well and the actors.

and also Attention to the script writer and costume design better read this!

Annyeonghasaeyo all MFL chingus :)

Annyeong JKMadison....I cant help but smile and laugh at your comments. In real life, I would agree with you but this is only a drama..a story for those who want to imagine the impossible to be possible. No doubt, in real life, this love story is not possible but at the moment, I love to watch this drama. Enjoy watching how the story unfolds each episode, and of course I have always love YEH since Goong, so whatever drama she is in, I will surely watch and enjoy. I have known YSH since To Marry a Millionnaire but have not started to like him. In MFL, I am beginning to adore him too :)

MFL PDs and Director, aja aja hwaiting!!!

Very well said JkMadison......There are still remaining episodes so I hope it will improve...

But still YEH was able to act very well in this drama...

Thanks for the download link of the new song....

I have to watch ep. 11 at viikii....

[/b]to the director of the drama pease read this!!!!!!!!

honestly speaking who would like to watch a heiress falling for a butler.........plus who was once a gigolo believe me in real life or in screen you just don't want that to happen. maybe the script writer should try to turn the story around. that's the reason why it's not rating, call me judge mental but i just can not dig into it. what they can do is make the story line that by being honest and hard working you would have a nice life. and for the heiress it's nice to be humble and learning that life is not that easy for everyone. the drama is quite nice and funny except for it's very predictable coz we already know that how good the lawyer is she'll end up with the butler. for the people who like to curse me for being judge mental just imagine this would you like yourself or your sister or your niece or your daughter to fall for your driver or house boy or a janitor? answer that . that's why it's turning off the televiewer. in these time where there are lots of problems in the world it's nice to watch some make you feel good drama or movies. by watching this drama it would make you worry and disgusted. and the hairdos and outfit, even this drama is somewhat base to paris hilton , i don't think that paris would agree to some clothes yeh is wearing . the production designer seems didn't research it right yes paris is always dress to the max but she also dress properly for each occasion. she is not that dumb to wear a gown on everyday basis.or a gown a tube to sleep . better watch the show.i believe if you like to spoof someone ,make it right. but still i think yeh deliver her performance very well and the actors.

you think too much. to me, all i know is that home will always be where your heart is no matter what. no matter how rich or poor a person can be, if that particular person can be true to themselves then then will live a simple life. yes there will always be hard times, but because they know a lot about themselves they can survive. i think that what you are saying is the reason why Heena could not admit that she likes the butler for who he is.

lol its not draggy, you just feel that way coz the plot is not as interesting as we(YEH fans) expected it to be..I love YEH but this drama is not pulling me in........i also skip alot of episodes and scene. the only scenes i watch is between HY and TY.... :D:D:D:D:D

No, the bland plot definitely doesn't help, but I think general audiences are having problems with the relationship developments of the main characters, afterall it's a romance not a mystery, etc.. Sometimes it just seems haphazard the way the characters are playing out their love-square. But yes, I also skip alot of the eps, or rather, leave the show on while working/eating/doing other stuff. When you think about it, the drama really only has a couple scenes that truly grab your undivided attention, and you're riveted to the screen, which is probably why the passion from audiences/ratings have fizzled even though the drama seems to have improved on some aspects.

jkmadison: lols...I doubt anyone with MFL influential powers will see your request.

But the subject matter of a production should not be as important as the presentation of it. It's sorta like a model wearing a rag vs. a dress - why is it that when a great model walks it on the runway the rag still looks just as aesthetically pleasing - all in the presentation. So I'm a believer that even if the drama content is cliche, a dull subject, the directors/actors can make it sparkle if presented in the right way (usually meaning unique angle). Like the famous scenes of whirling leaves in American Beauty; it's just leaves blowing in the wind, something mundane and seen so often, but why is it awe-inspiring? It's the way it was presented.

Oh boy, here I go again. I'll stop here before I meet sudden death. :lol:

hello everyone no subs yet on ep11

looks really good

as for all the gossip i hope they get thru it

and really let us have it

they r soooo talented

it has to be awsome

and i know they know it

alll eyes r on them now

so even if it was a tactic to get people to notice

i hope they can continue to bring it

DC and HN r really doing an awsome job to bring it on MFL