[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

i wonder why mysoju has subs for all the episodes already (o.o)? i am still on episode 6 and i am dying to see wat happens next. where in the world do they get their subs from? are the even accurate T__T

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wonder why mysoju has subs for all the episodes already (o.o)? i am still on episode 6 and i am dying to see wat happens next. where in the world do they get their subs from? are the even accurate T__T

Many videos on mysoju are from www.viikii.net.

There, fans from all over the world can join a group and write down the subs under the videos in a fairly uncomplicated way.

The more popular a drama is the more people join the subbing group. Thus, when the drama is very popuplar you can watch it with full English subs about 5 hours later after somebody has uploaded the drama on youtube or wherever. It's amazing.

However, the more time passes the better are the subs because the subbers correct themselves and get more accurate.

Sometimes mysoju links videos too early, so the subs aren't done or are still full of mistakes.

You can watch the videos directly at viikii.

Guest Dipyramidal

Seo Dong Chan is 男一men main cast 1 right? So far there's no KISS scene.

Is HN starting falling in love with Dong Chan?

WellEJ and DC sort-of kissed during episode 10. Not sure if that counts, but the maybe HN and DC will kiss around episode 12-14? HOPE KBS EXTENDS THIS DRAMA!

Guest DramasJunkie

For those DC/HN fans

iconcouple13.jpgcoulpe01.gificoncouple12.jpg

i love their little "date." they are so cute :lol:

coulpe03-1.jpg

Just because they are all so cute

helps01.jpg

i have a question, where is the best place to watch MFL in HD/HQ? i had to shrink the images down just so the quality looks a little better <_< thanks in advance :)

Guest de Jarje

DramaJunkie, that's so cute gif... i like it....thank you...

have u try Viikii ? i don't know whether that is HD or not..but the quality is good...mysoju or as usual YT ?

i'm falling for DC even more as per episodes i watched....

Happy 37th birthday, Yoon Sang Hyun !!!!

Great success ahead..!!!

smr, haha u're so cute....the photoshop pic of what we're waiting for....

u made him even close his eyes....?

Oh ya, anyone have lyrics for "I love You"....please share....i loveeeee this song....and reminds me of DC-HN sweet moments.....

I believe the meaning of this song must be really sweet.....

hoo... still no preview for eps 11 ?

The jealousy 3-in-1 is so cute...:lol: Thanks smr05

Anyway, happy birthday to Yoon Sang Hyun, but isn't he supposed to be 36 in western age ? and 37 according to korean age ? He's definitely not looking as old as his age... :rolleyes:

smr05 that's so funny kiss. Their noses look so weird :D

DramaJunkie Thanks, the DC-HN gif is so cute.

Thank you for all goodies. I'm dying for preview ep 11 here.

And Happy Birthday to Seo JipSa/Yoon Sang Hyun @ 37th ages!!!

everyone is guessing that DC will use HY's birthday coupon to leave the mansion. i do agree on that but before he asks to leave, i hope he ask HY for a full one day date :P , that will be memorable and even if DC leaves and HY goes on dates with TY, she will be reminded of the one day date she had with DC and goes pining for him. its for sure DC will leave and might be "forced" to date EJ in a way to make himself forget HY and to make her give up on him. while HY will go out with TY and he might propose to her. all these will be the highlight. im so waiting for the next ep!!

My thoughts on HY liking TY is based on her ex who resembles TY, she is looking for a replacement and might not be really in love with him. as for DC, she is totally led by him subconciously, listening to him and such that she grew feelings for him but is still unaware if she really loves him. if DC confessed his feelings for HY, high chance she will accept him (or his kiss). there are so many IFs lol but DC-HY couple rocks!

hmm.. im practically living in this thread right now ^^;

finally some fancams!

1253509064img8886.jpg

1253509068img8887.jpg

(credit: blog)

^ is the guy next to Hyena, DC or TY?

it's TY according to the blog

thanks for the vid links elles ^^

Guest magarine

Ans smr05, from the hair color I thought that was DC but I was wrong. hehe ^^

BTS vdo is so cute, thanks to ellayeh. They're so close to each other even in that earlier time :)

P.S. Happy Birthday to Yoon Sang Hyun si :D

Archived