[Drama 2009] My Fair Lady / Lady Castle 아가씨를 부탁해

_shin_

Yay~ Finally finished my fanmade music video ^^ Took me all day to finish.

Redoing the music, fixing the scenes, and cutting lots of video clips. :)

I managed to finish it though...whew. Now enjoy you MFL watchers... ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xaz1ajnllps (warning, lots of spoilers for episode 2)

Song: "take care of my heart" by Jung Jae Wook.

(Making more soon ^^)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ thanks galygal!! *goes off to watch after a bit of IMO-ing ^^*

IMO, I've noticed that YEH is someone who doesn't adapt well right from the beginning.. like in tvm, like in goong, however it's a definite case with her other dramas that as the series progresses, YEH herself is an actress who gets very deeply involved and becomes one, in-sync with her character, which is why i believe that as mfl progresses, her acting and portrayal of Hyena will be much more natural to both her and for us as the viewers ^^

other than that, i think my expectations of YEH and this drama were ridiculously high that whatever she did or the drama did, i would have felt that something was missing. in so saying, i hope the next episodes will follow the same steady pace, but with more focus on Hye-Na and her past and how her past has made her the way she is now. As well as of course some development between her and the rest of the main cast ^^

ahh~ next wed is too loooong!!

Hye-Na's big tear drop :(

12508418302009082117054.gif

(credit: dceune)

I have watched MFL at viikii and in YT, . .and 0m0! She really l00ked fabul0us! . .really a brat. . But I think s0mething is missing in her. . I cant explain, but its a bit awkward. And I can see she is n0t c0mf0rtble with what she is wearing..

For me n0thing beats Coffee prince because of its simplicity yet heart-warming drama. And every0ne acts natural. Especially the c0uple (GYEH). But still, i d0nt want to miss MFL,coz I really enj0y watching YEH. ;)

Lols, me again ^^;

I gotta stop living in this thread.. but I had a vid (unsubbed) to share :P

"My Fair Lady" Special on Yuh Yu Manman[19.08.2009]

Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvkrGkutxCE

^ sorry! the vid is too long!! ill upload it onto MF/MU and post the new links :D

--------------

Have you guys notice YEH's red mark on her neck. I noticed it while watching the episode.

%7Boption%7DMFL.png[/]

is she scratching it, or is it because of her health? :unsure:

apparently its a heat rash :(

Guest springtime

Hi all of Warriors:

I would like to repost my post at YEH's site - just my observation.

I can't resist the temptation of YEH so I got away from my study last night and tried to watch some pieces of MFL on you tube. I have no idea what they are talking about. :D But I quite agreed that at the first two Eps., audiences could not have a clear image of YEH's character. That is what it was missing in the drama.

I think she acted like that way to hide her actually feelings because I observed the scene that she talked to the horse, it showed that she was really so lonely despite the fact that she is rich. At that time, her face expression was so soft and she changed to a different person. I think that linked to the pictures of her teenager year as a carefree person. However, there might be something so tragic happened in the past that shaped the person who she is now.

It also seems like she did everything on purpose so everybody can hate her. She even acted so horribly with her grandfather. Certain people especially they are rich when they are so lonely and have no trustworthy persons around, they act that way so nobody is going to recognize their personal feelings. I think Dong Chan already saw other side of HyeNa a little when she cried by herself. When he tried to take care of her hand, she tried to pull back because she was not used to the feeling of being truly taken care of.

Anyway, that was just my observation. Please feel free to correct.

I hope the rating will be steadily increased because I don't think I can get the whole picture of HyeNa 's character because we have no idea what happened in past to make Hye Na want to get more enemies than friends.

Thanks all of YEH Warriors for your goodies.

Guest Caroline :)

i think YEH is the one of the few actors in this drama to remind me only of kang hye na. when I see her acting, i don't remember the girl from coffee prince or the girl from goong. I only see kang hye na.

when YSH says "ajumma" and such, even though he's supposed to be poor he reminds me too much of taebong and moon chae won, whenever she says "oppa" i feel like lee seung gi is going to pop up all of a sudden.

maybe it's because their dramas were more recent but i watched coffee prince two weeks ago because i got bored so i guess that's not the case.

facing! oops, the vids too long for Youtube to handle ^^;

its a special on MFL, which aired in the morn of the first episode's broadcast.

includes some BTS footage, interviews, previews etc.

i'll upload on to MF/MU and post the DL links :D

springtime, caroline - you took the words right outta my mouth ^^

couldnt agree with you more, and i couldnt have said it any better :D

Finally I saw My Fair Lady, I'm anticipating this drama alot since the 3 main cast [ Yoon Eun Hye, Jung Il Woo and Yoon Sang Hyun ] are hilarius.

I've been trying hard to keep down my expectation because I anticipated alot for Triple,too. and the result was very disappointing, I stopped at episode10.

I saw only episode 1, and so far it was somehow boring until the last minutes. I don't know what the real problem is but I think 1) I was disappointed by some scenes because it was too similar to BOF, I was having some BOF flashbacks and it's not a good point for this drama, 2) I was disappointed by YEH and her character, when she told her lines, I didn't feel anything. she must be angry but she wasn't, she must be somehow really arrogant but I can't feel that either. I hope she gets better in next episodes .

I want to write something about YSH too.I think he is very capable and in first episode he is the best among the others.and right now I find him appealing, and the chemisty between him and YEH is very good in my opinion.

There is no Jung Il Woo in this episode,I'll stay tuned for him.

But I quite agreed that at the first two Eps., audiences could not have a clear image of YEH's character. That is what it was missing in the drama.

I think she acted like that way to hide her actually feelings

apologize for cutting your post.

I totally agreed with you, springtime. I really love reading your insights. ^^

In my opinion, viewers expected to see the female version of Goo Jun Pyo or Korean Paris Hilton (thank to the PR <_< ), but the Kang Hye Na YEH's portraying is different. She's rich - yes. She's a brat- yes but not the yelling, squeaking, annoying kind of brat. That job is for hye na's cousin not her.

For me, this Kang Hye Na is a cold brat who had a mysterious past (which I hope will be unfolded as the story progresses). She was once sweet but for some particular reasons she changed. And she put on this 'cold' and 'heartless' facade. That's why all we see from her expressions are only 'annoyance' and 'boredom' but not anger.

That's what i'm seeing so far inside Kang Hye Na.

I really enjoy watching this drama and I do hope the ratings keep it this way. ^^

Thanks all for the goodies.

Guest sasgrace

For me, this Kang Hye Na is a cold brat who had a mysterious past (which I hope will be unfolded as the story progresses).

I saw episode 1 of this drama and my feelings after I first saw the trailers were right. I think it's really difficult for YEH to act cold and brat (as you said). For instance it did not seem natural. I think she tries hard but the result is not convincing.

apologize for cutting your post.

I totally agreed with you, springtime. I really love reading your insights. ^^

In my opinion, viewers expected to see the female version of Goo Jun Pyo or Korean Paris Hilton (thank to the PR <_< ), but the Kang Hye Na YEH's portraying is different. She's rich - yes. She's a brat- yes but not the yelling, squeaking, annoying kind of brat. That job is for hye na's cousin not her.

For me, this Kang Hye Na is a cold brat who had a mysterious past (which I hope will be unfolded as the story progresses). She was once sweet but for some particular reasons she changed. And she put on this 'cold' and 'heartless' facade. That's why all we see from her expressions are only 'annoyance' and 'boredom' but not anger.

That's what i'm seeing so far inside Kang Hye Na.

I really enjoy watching this drama and I do hope the ratings keep it this way. ^^

Thanks all for the goodies.

AGREED..

i love reading your post.... its all what i want to say...

anyways, there will be so much progession on Hye-Na character... so wait and lets see...

this is the way YEH reflects her thought on Hye-Na..

we shouldnt judge it on what we want Hye-Na character to act,do, and interact with people

^^

Guest facing

smr05 thanks for the clip as always :)

It seems like KBS is trying very hard to erase all clips of MFL from many of VDO host web.

All the clips never got a chance to stay longer than one day <_<

Too early to say if I will really like this drama but I've certainly enjoyed the first two episodes.

Yoon Sang Hyun is lovable as Dong Chan imo. ^^ It's interesting to see how things will proceed now when Tae Yoon appeared. : )

Guest de Jarje

Hi de Jarje

You have to download both files then join them together before you can watch. :P

Try this link to downlod HJ-Split, then follow the instructions. :)

http://www.freebyte.com/hjsplit/

Hi, Hyc-ching!!

Thanks a bunch for the advice...

will do...

the internet connection seems a lil bit slower now, so it might took much longer to DL the 2nd file now...

but will try it later...

Thank u so much.... :lol: :lol:

Archived