favorite sandwich!

Guest tempuraicecream

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pprMNTE

My favorite sandwhich is Italian Flatbread with cheese, pepperoni, guacamole, and chicken with chipotle spread. :X

Guest asian_love2788

my fav is vietnamese sandwich than BLTs, tuna, grill chicken, grill cheese, egg salad, PB&J.

Guest deformedmonkey<3

I like the vietnamese sandwiches. I forgot what they're called. But it has pickled carrots, parsley, pork and much more.

Guest ciel

Simplest sandwich I love.. pork sandwich :D Just bread with crust, and two pieces of pork. Yum. There's only one place where I get it though, yeah I don't even make it myself at home lol. I only buy it from there.

Guest x Kimmi x

TUNA SALAD AND EGG SALAD YUM YUM!! but the only thing i know how to make is turkery cheese sandwich

i love tuna and egg salad !!!! AHHH!~

Guest xl0lxl0lx

roast beef, muenster cheese, lettuce, and onions on sourdough with sweet onion sauce. i don't think there is a name for that...lol

Guest dwarfy.monkichi

sandwiches... i love club sandwiches n anyfin else grilled or toasted wif cheese n eggplant... MMMmmmmmmMMMMmmmm

i also love buttered toast n esp. peanut butter wif jam (jelly)... YUMMY!!

Guest soupinmychickenoodle

egg salad's my favorite. YU-MMY. I guess I go for the plain and simple sandwiches.

Archived