favorite sandwich!

Guest tempuraicecream

Guest Jennified

Vietnamese sandwiches are awesome. My mum always gets some whenever we go to a place that sells them.

My friend used to work in a bakery and she used to always bring sandwiches from work for lunch. A couple of times she brought this foccacia that has salsa, sundried tomato, chicken and a little bit of cheese I think. It was so damn good.

I also like ham sandwiches with chutney. Chutney is great.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mangujowa

Tuna sandwich!.

hahaa. I always order the SAME thing every time I go to Togo's.

large #20(tuna sandwich) with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, no pickes, extra pepperocini's and black pepper. =]

Guest sweet_treats1812

peanut butter, tuna, grilled cheese and egg, and bacon, ham and egg sandwiches! :lol:

i also really love putting milo on a sandwich when there's no other stuff around (for those who dont know, milo is powdered chocolate milk that tastes like ovaltine..i love milo more though :lol: )

Guest wakeupsandy

Grilled chicken with baby spinach and lots of tomatoes! And good ol' PB&J.. with Nutella. Drools.

Guest tempuraicecream

peanut butter, tuna, grilled cheese and egg, and bacon, ham and egg sandwiches! :lol:

i also really love putting milo on a sandwich when there's no other stuff around (for those who dont know, milo is powdered chocolate milk that tastes like ovaltine..i love milo more though :lol: )

OMG I MISS YOU SO FREAKING MUCH!!!

Guest umademesmyle

i like

- peanut butter and jelly (strawberry jelly)

- blt

- roast beef :D

- tuna

- egg salad

- chicken salad

- grilled cheese

Guest vanggirlie

bk - whopper

whopper4tp.jpg

subway - chicken teriyaki

teriyakichicken7wf.jpg

steak escape - wild west bbq

menusteakwwbbq3jw.jpg

Vietnamese Sandwiches. i love these to death and they're healthy too. there is a specific sauce that i love so so much and it's only at one place that sells the sandwiches with this sauce.

vietsand49uu.jpg

vietsand0gp.th.jpg vietsand15nd.th.jpg vietsand20wk.th.jpg vietsand38fv.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived