[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest chorus
;) She is so pretty and beautiful. I like the style of the wedding gown, very fabulous. I think it will suits to me when i will marry a man.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

er -- end of what? :mellow:

Well, I guess I was a bit vague. :D Sorry. I meant the end "my" gundam speculation.....I love Gundam couple, don't get me wrong, but I really don't think they'll end up together in real life, that's just my opinion. However it doesn't hurt to hope....actually I just hope both of them find the right person for themselves, if they happen to choose eachother then I can't be any happier for the two. Oh and don't get me wrong about the end of coming in here too, I will always come here, this is my 3rd home. ;)

Guest ASerEt

Haha i saw the ring during his Taiwan concert!! Thanks incarnadine :D

And regarding the boys interview from 'The Shinhwa Perfect Girl Checklist' ...

What do you notice first about her appearance?

Eric: The overall impression

Minwoo: Eyes

Dongwan: Forehead, hands (FOREHEAD….?)

Hyesung: Eyes, hairstyle (hairstyle indeed…..LOL why am I not surprised?)

Junjin: Eyes

Andy: Eyes

JJ oppa's ans kind of link me back to this ep again

"Honestly... I was drawn into the light of her eyes." :D hehe

Guest chungmah.

Totally a fan of this couple.

I was watching them do a rehearsal for a dance and Junjin kept calling NG

because Si Young kept laughing. So cute.

And the Hey Ya music video is hot :P

Guest ASerEt

[News] JunJin “I really just wanted to see David Beckham”

25818_31769_3514.jpg

25818_31773_3616.jpg

Ha ha saw the ring again... really makes me wonder wats the real story behind it... B)

untitled.jpg

During the 15th June episode of SBS variety show Yashimmanman, guest Junjin talked about the ‘humilitating’ photo of him and David Beckham while he was in Korea that circulated around the Internet during the show’s “Unforgivable” segment.

Junjin related the entire incident, “While I was preparing for my album, I went with my friend to catch a glimpse at David Beckham.” Upon hearing that David Beckham might even know about Shinhwa, Junjin got even more excited then.

Talking about seeing David Beckham up close and personal, Junjin said “There were a lot of celebrities there too, and amazingly I caught sight of him.” He happily shook hands with David Beckham and the mood was great, but a shot of him looking a little forlorn with Beckham behind him was reported in the media as a case of him being overshadowed by David Beckham’s popularity.

He added, “I don’t know why that’s something humiliating, I really just wanted to come and see David Beckham, because I was rather stressed with the preparation for the album.”

MC Mong also talked about his experience of pretending to know Hollywood star Wesley Snipes very well.

Credits: TV Report + Absolut Shinhwa

Guest incarnadine

YEAH it's all over the news. :w00t:

I shall translate a few ones in a bit.

wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Guest grumpynomore

o m ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!

what to do?! what to do?!? where are all the GUNDAM lovers? come out you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel like partying with all of you! *jumps around*

and i was actually just about to post that we've been really quiet here lately! hahhahaa

i can't believe it! let it be true forever and ever! LOL

EDIT!!! incarnadine aaaaahhhhhhhhh you guys were right! hopefully!

he must have given you a hint during the conert LOL

*dies of giddiness*

^

^

incarnadine, thanks in advance for the translation later! I really want to read more information on these! I totally can't believe it cos' its like a dream comes true for me! haha On top of TGIF and with this news, friday can't get any better. haha

I read from the post that both of their agencies have confirmed their relationship? *throws confetti in the air* hahaha

grumpynomore, I'm with you! I'm smiling to myself now. haha hope the news later won't turn up differently later. hope it's true! :)

Guest incarnadine

I knew it I knew it I knew it!!!!

Now that explains his different glow and aura during his concert :wub:

OHHHHHHH MANNNNNN we are seriously need to celebrate.

Oh and I read that they'll be holding a presscon on the 24th??? I'll certainly be looking forward to that :w00t:

I suddenly am reminded of Jinnie's interview a few days ago... that once he finds a girl that he likes and loves he will want to quickly announce it. Well I guess this is it!!!

LOL there's this Newsen article entitled "Infinite Challenge = Infinite Dating? All IC members in love" :lol:

PS. I'd like to think that this is true this time because it's all over the news, including reliable news portals like Newsen ^^

^

haha I'm definitely counting down to their press conference and hope that they will share on how they finally had feelings for each other or something like that. Ahhhhh finally a couple from WGM! Gundam couple fighting! :D

Guest qtkrngal515

ahh i'm so happy for them!!! first couple from WGM that actually became a REAL couple!!!

I LOVED JUNJIN AND SI YOUNG~! GUNDAM COUPLE!!! YEA!!!!! :)

Guest grumpynomore

A NEWS CONFERENCE? DO CELEB COUPLES IN KOREA REALLY HAVE CONFERENCES TO ANNOUNCE THAT THEY'RE DATING?!? :w00t: COULD IT BE SOMETHING MORE?!

Guest incarnadine

Jinnie's new wallpaper in his cyworld homepage...

2009061911374296073_1.jpg

His speech bubble says "Wanjun Saranghamnida!" which means "I completely love you!" :wub:

Archived