[official] Lee Si Young And Junjin Couple

Guest lovemelody.

Guest rose_liana

^OMO, we're in the same boat..haha...dont worry, i'm sure it will out soon...just patiently waiting for good news from nglkt

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nglkt

i'm sorry everyone! I just got home BUT i'm downloading the HQ wmv cut. now. (hopefully i can convert it to avi for subbing) *crosses fingers* and hope i'll finish downloading soon. 4 hours. I'll hopefully be able to upload the subtitled one tmr before the new episode of WGM married starts. *PRAYS*

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My internet connection restarted when i was halfway through downloading it!!! AHHHHH. If i really can't download the hq cut by tmr, does anyone mind if i upload the normal quality one and i'll upload the high quality one later when i can download it?

Guest <enter name here>

yay! cool! subbed wgm ep 50! woot!!!

love ya!

i heard bout the may changes. hopefully gundam couple gets to stay. everyone is pretty much watching it for them. LOL . :D

JJ & LSY fighting!!

ohhh and looking forward to tomorrow's ep~~!!

toodles for now, down to my last assignment, so excited!!

edit: // lol, just watching SGB part 6 (totally distracted >.<!) and the buzzing game part, you can HEAR LSY pressing the buzzer. its like... "dukdukdukdukdukdukdukdukduk" - really fast. LOL gotta love her & jj :D

Guest rose_liana

YAY!! thank youTrish!! you're great! hopefully, you'll be able to convert the wmv cut to avi successfully..and the subbed video will be available before the new episode tomorrow too **PRAYS, PRAYS and PRAYS**

but, i think its good too that the subbed video didnt come out today because i've more time for my assignment..kekeke.if not, i think i'll keep repeating watching their cuts and delay my work..hoho~~ :P

BTW, thanks once again to all Subbers!!!

Edit: PS.Trish, of course having HQ cuts would be better.but i think, for now everybody didnt mind much about the quality of the video as long we can understand it, its more than enough..in addition,the scarification of your time for subbing gundam couple cuts is more important than anything..i'm sure everybody will agree with me and you can comfortably upload it with the normal quality..

Guest GUCCiBEAR

hooray hooray for trish!

well, ive been bad too... my addiction to BBF and WGM and other k or j dramas have really affected school

sigh...

i missed twodays of clinicals wc means TWO 8 page papers [cover page, summary, & 5 resources non included] to do

waaaaaaa :angry:

it's my fault, but ... yea ...

enihoo, thank you for being so good with the subs

and also for the updates & translations for any news

im hoping that our Gundam couple will get closer ASAP

they felt less akward during GB

Guest incarnadine

i'm sorry everyone! I just got home BUT i'm downloading the HQ wmv cut. now. (hopefully i can convert it to avi for subbing) *crosses fingers* and hope i'll finish downloading soon. 4 hours. I'll hopefully be able to upload the subtitled one tmr before the new episode of WGM married starts. *PRAYS*

EDIT: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO My internet connection restarted when i was halfway through downloading it!!! AHHHHH. If i really can't download the hq cut by tmr, does anyone mind if i upload the normal quality one and i'll upload the high quality one later when i can download it?

nglkt dear, I don't mind at all :) So sorry for the MU link -- am uploading onto Mediafire now, I split it into 3 parts :)

PS. And no need to be in a rush too, it's awesome enough that you decided to sub Ep50 ^_^

Guest ayumikoshiro

I agree nglkt whether you sub the LQ or do the HQ, we don't mind, we are just happy that you are doing this. Thank you no matter what you decide to do.

Guest incarnadine

By the way, vinchenzo79 created a blog and I think he/she is starting to re-post the WGM clips he/she subbed. Who knows, he/she might release a subbed version of Ep50 as well ^_^

PS. nglkt chinggu, I sent you the Mediafire links ~_^

Guest ayumikoshiro

Yey for Vinchenzo79, they have episode 50 up on the blog. Maybe this means that they have decided to continue subbing.

Good morning everyone!

Today's the Day!!! :D WGM's day! haha I'm so excited! I can't wait; if nothing crops up, I'm going to catch the live version though I might not understand a single thing but I really can't wait to see them on their amusement park date!

They are always so unpredictable; don't know what event might happen between them. :lol:

Guest incarnadine

You might want to correct the link you provided. I'm not sure if you did it intentionally or not, but I thought I would let you know.

^oh sorry, my bad. Here is the correct link >> vinchenzo79's blog

er, why on earth would I make a mistake on purpose? :huh:

On a brighter note, yay yay YAYYYYY for english subs!!! :w00t:

PS. I've started watching the subbed Ep50. UGHHHHHH they're so cute I could scream!!!!

PPS. LSY is so naughty!!! I just liked this girl even more :D

Guest rose_liana

^ OMO, you make me getting excited..but, my internet connection seem unavailable to play..it keeps buffering, but doesnt play the video.. always have bad luck with internet connection...:(

so, i'm still hoping for the YT link..eventhough Vinchenzo79 has posted EP 50 in her/his blog,but hopefully Trish still want to continue upload her sub in YT...same as Juliana..hopefully she still will continue subbing gundam couple's cuts..*PRAYs..PRAYs..& PRAYs*

Guest incarnadine

^ I really hope so, too. We Gundam Couple fans are truly blessed with generous souls like Juliana, Trish and vinchenzo79 for providing subs, enabling us to understand the episodes more :)

Guest toomuchsmiling

[NEWS] ‘We Got Married’ to Change Format From May Onwards

They added that although there have been appearances made by the real family members of the couples and babysitting missions, they were mostly short segments.

However it is not decided if there will be new couples added.

We have yet to make a concrete decision on details such as whether we’ll be keeping the current 4-couple format or adding in new couples.

Source: Asian Fanatics + KPOP JJANG

Thanks for sharing this! So...babysitting? I'm kind of afraid of putting a baby in the Gundam couple's hands. XD

Actually scratch that, Shi Young has all those toys and Junjin is like a big kid himself and plus he seems to like kids. xD

I REALLY hope the couple doesn't leave/end soon! :( that it's not true..But doesn't Junjin have that tour thing going on? -sighs-

Also, I actually don't want a new couple! It would take away time from the couples that are already there and they already have

such short amounts of time. <_< PLUS, why mention that they're behind w/ the broadcasting? I don't understand why MBC can't make an exception to have a

WGM Special where they show like 3 eps. to catch up with what we've missed! k...enuff of my ranting. :rolleyes:

THANKS TO VINCHENZO! :w00t: -loves- He/she subbed episode 50!!! DANG, after watching it with subs, their argument when having dinner was more intense then I thought.

The Intense Moments... :blink::ph34r: :

JJ: I don't think u could ever find a guy like me again. Remember that ok?

SY: *in pissed mood* Ur right, I don't think I could find a guy like u. *sarcastic..* :crazy:

JJ: -stares- What about me? I don't think i could ever find a girl like you! *he says in a sarcastice tone too*

SY: I didn't say u could. (dang this girl is powerful) :ph34r:

(another part)

JJ: U know what? I'm not gonna eat.

SY: Of course. b/c u already ate right?

JJ: what'd u say? -shock/mad stare-

SY: here eat this. since u only ate 2 spoonfuls, u should be hungry and be able to eat right?

JJ: *realizes that to prove her wrong he has to listen and eat*

**in the end, he gives up and admits he ate.

interviewer: what lesson did u learn today?

JJ: my wife's word is law. Whenever I try to do bad to her, i get it 5 times worse. LOL. :lol:

SY: Has anyone ever told u this b4?

JJ: What?

SY: U should be beaten.

JJ: :blink: *obviously shocked*

(Me: :blink::crazy: )

Shiyoung IS freaking scary. after watching this. She is SO smart-mouthed!

oh my God, and Junjin can even have the gall to say "I think we're a match made in heaven."

I was like :mellow: ...."ARE YOU NUTS??" even tho i wanna believe he's right. :P

And then it really amazes me how they could tackle each other and have fun after fighting like that. They really are quite something.

Guest incarnadine

^ I know, right? Their physical bickering is one thing, but their verbal (and psychological) battles are even more intense. I actually had to pause my player several times to take a deep breath before continuing watching their arguments. The episode might have been intense in a good way but nothing really changed -- they still got on each other's nerves :rolleyes: Basically, LSY gets pissed off at Junjin's playful and pranking ways, while Junjin for the life of him cannot understand why LSY gets upset so easily at every little thing. In one part when LSY was scolding him/ordering him around, Junjin at last said "Why are you yelling at your husband?"

Another intense dialogue (after he accidentally splattered paint on LSY's shirt) >>

JJ: "Why do you get mad so easily at just one mistake I make?"

LSY: "Is it just one mistake? What if it's done ten times? One hundred times?"

JJ: "Did I do it one hundred times?"

LMAO I found the measuring part extremely funny, though. The way Junjin was so defensive about his body ("I haven't worked out for almost a year, I swear once I do so again my body will get even better") :lol: WTH, Junjinnie. Your body looks mighty fine already from where I'm sitting ^^ And I just realised that from the time LSY started measuring him, he already wanted to do the same to her :rolleyes:

Gosh, this couple really leaves me with mixed emotions and lots to think/ponder about. Can't wait for today's episode!!!

PS. I swear, the gundam couple is definitely one which thrives on conflict. I wonder what things would be like between them if everything were peaceful and conflict-free :lol:

Hi everyone have any idea what time will WGM going to air today? 5 plus? I need to get all ready. hahahaha

I saw from chinese baidu on a SY interview that she was asked on her future plan, she said there will be her WGM filming and her launch of her upcoming movie. something along that line. So I think for now, their part are still in progress. =D Hope this interview is recent so it means they are still continuing in the near future.

Archived