Park Gahee Official Pictures Thread

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

is it reallie her?? she looks reallie different in AS...im not sure if its the same person but they do have the same name...but they both are reallie prettie...this ga hee has a face with cheekbones..nd the other doesnt seem like her at alll...im all confuse but iif it is her...congrats!! and of course she is the famous nd beautiful ex-gf of micky...so hope she gets more fans than anti-fans...nd hwaiting!!

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cerulean.skies

is it reallie her?? she looks reallie different in AS...im not sure if its the same person but they do have the same name...but they both are reallie prettie...this ga hee has a face with cheekbones..nd the other doesnt seem like her at alll...im all confuse but iif it is her...congrats!! and of course she is the famous nd beautiful ex-gf of micky...so hope she gets more fans than anti-fans...nd hwaiting!!

agreed :crazy: I see no resemblance between this Park Ga Hee and After School's Park Ga Hee besides the name... no dimples in the AS leader either, and makeup definitely can't change her face that much :blink:

if it is her, then... man, that's a major change. she looks way prettier in After School.

Guest hotspicykimchi

i think by the time people get the hang of their girl group, she would be too old for it. no offense.

but they dance good though.

agreed :crazy: I see no resemblance between this Park Ga Hee and After School's Park Ga Hee besides the name... no dimples in the AS leader either, and makeup definitely can't change her face that much :blink:

if it is her, then... man, that's a major change. she looks way prettier in After School.

she got major construction done..on her face.

and that's a fact.

but oh well, she's talented dancing-wise, so if her vocals are good then everythings good

i remember her during boa's valenti days lol (i think it was valenti)

she was the pretty backdancer haha

i absolutely ADORE her dimples.... :blush:

%7Boption%7Dhttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v94/skarr04/After%20School/

박가희 짱!

^she really resembles boa here!

Guest ailannguyen

I really like her in After School..

To me, she actually stands out than most of the girls .. LOL

But, I really like how she dances, and her rapping is awesome! :sweatingbullets:

Guest Atmosphere.

ohhhh I didn't know she was Yoochun's girlfriend!!

Dang yeah she had a great entrance, I wonder if Yoochun wants her back cause of that? winkwink ;] XD

I mean that was a hot entrance she did!! O_O

But when I saw the video she looked like she is pretty bony o.o why's that? o_o is it just my imagination?

anyways i think she is sooooo cute and a great dancer, im looking forward to see her more her in action and singing!!

wow so she was in a lot of back dancer not only BoA, but YG PSY wow o___O impressive background!

and omg jiyong aka g-dragon looks so young there so cutee XDD

She really has a passion for dance, she worked hard to get to where is she, good for her.

She has great body, pretty face, and dimples too...she has potential, all the best for her!

Guest emceejhei

Park Ga Hee is <33333

I love her dimples..^^

I didn't know she's the girls in the lalala mv of bigbang...xD

She's so freaking HOT!!!