Snsd Tae Yeon Causes Uproar Over Comments...

Guest un.mei

more trouble.
pcpdownloadphpfhandlenzww4.jpg

w450.png

adfkjmn6372yw4.jpg

w420.png

111lll181818wa1.jpg

w385.png

http://leegy.egloos.com/4815021

the audio files are there ... both of them.

you can hear for yourself

more trouble for SNSD.

it seems tae yeon made a comment during her radio show with kangin (chin chin) about an incident that happened to her ...

first off here is the translation of the commentary/story she told ...

wait i just listened to the whole audio clip ... and what part of the translations are wrong?

the IV part ... she uses the word '주사' which is SHOT ... at the end kangin says "링게" which is drip IV which is still a shot.

i just went back and changed anything that was off but essentially that's it.

and she NEVER says "she said she couldn't give me the shot because she was eating"

to be EXACT if you want to be ...

she says the nurse was in the middle of eating when she came out

and then kangin says "so that's the sole reason she couldn't give you a shot nothing else?"

and then tae yeon replies "yes it was meal time"

. . .

my translations were right. she implies she thinks it's bc of the meal but this is kangin and taeyeon jumping to conclusions and then they get a text message later on in the radio show that says "a nurse cannot give a shot without a doctor's approval" and tae yeon says "fine i must be wrong"

Tae Yeon: Today I really realized something. I was feeling really bad and went to the hospital to get a shot, but it was the first time I registered at that hospital. They said the doctor wasn't even there. So I asked for a shot but they said they can't

Kang In: Why?

TY: She said she can't give me a shot

KI: Why not? Do you have a shot...

TY: What was it...she had just come out from eating so she said she couldn't

KI: So it wasn't for any other reason but that she couldn't give you a shot because she was in between meals??

TY: Yes it was meal time

KI: So tell the hospital face to face

TY: She said if it was really bad to lay down on a bed for a little bit

KI: The patient is first....

TY: But if that person is a nurse and if it's really bad then she could just give a shot while I'm laying down

KI: Right.

TY: But why can't she do it? Why?

KI: Why are you being this way to me? All I'm...

TY: I was so flabergasted and in pain

KI: So did you make a scene?

TY: I wanted to

KI: You can't hold it in at times like that

TY: You know I'm timid so I timidly went about it...

KI: You saw the ridiculousness of it and just held it in?

TY: Timidly I asked how she could be like that and then timidly came out...but I really wanted to blow up

KI: If it was me I may have blown up really

TY: I was in no state because of the pain I was in

KI: So in the end you didn't get the shot?

TY: Yes

KI: Ah where is that hospital? Shall we say around where it's located?

TY: Can I say it?

KI: No don't dont don't you can't!

TY: I can't right

KI: There's a lot of talk about this show...lots of articles

TY: I'm not letting sick people go to that hospital

KI: Huh?

TY: I'm not sending sick people to that hospital

KI: It's not the hospital's fault but the mind set of that nurse and she forgot what she has to do

TY: I understand there is a lunch time

so netizens are basically saying she has no right to talk about this on a public radio station that everyone listens to...

especially bc it's a personal matter and she needs to put aside her feelings and etc etc etc

the other problem is ... a lot of people see this as tae yeon being a divo and "stupid" (not my own words)

personally as someone that has many nurses in my family ...

um unless you're a complete idiot nurses don't give out shots to whomever bc they ask for it...

then they would be doctors. x:

a lot of people are saying if you're ignorant then don't say anything(about tae yeon)

asking who is she to stop people from going to that hospital (i'm assuming it's a small hospital in a neighborhood)

but that's not the only problem...

on the radio they played a song by alicia keys and the comment she made was ... "for a black person she's really pretty"

so it seems these mistakes, which i definitely think were BIG mistakes, are becoming a major uproar amongst the netizens right now x:

honestly ... i agree w/ the netizens on this one.

tae yeon seems to have apologized but a lot of people say it was meaningless ... if i find it i will translate it and post it

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest V A L XD

wow, watch this thread is going to turn into a battlefield.

Keyboard war!!!

But yea, Tae Yeon really needs to start thinking before she opens her mouth. That's what happen last time when she insulted Jun Jin's Wa dance.

2009 is already bad start for SM.

Guest system_chaos

She said that the nurse couldn't give her a shot because she was still eating. If that occurs normally in a hospital... isn't that a problem? O_O People need medical attention, but they can't receive it because it's lunch time? O_O

If that happened to me, I wouldn't want my relatives to go to that hospital first too when they're in dire need of medical help. :| They might just get turned away!

But the Alicia Keys one, that's pretty careless. :| In her opinion, black people aren't usually pretty? :(

I think the latter comment is the one she should be sorry for. I don't see what's wrong with the first one. She was speaking from experience about the bad service she was given in that hospital. She didn't even make a scene in the hospital, didn't say the name of the hospital because Kangin told her not to. :|

i know taeyeon's said some pretty dumb things in the past but i agree with her on this one. she's not saying all nurses are like that...and she's just simply sharing her personal experience. if people were so concerned about separating private and public life...then they shouldn't be prying into anything artists say/do unless it relates to music. in other words, netziens are being hyprocritcal...

Guest SuperKyle

^ ^ ^ HAHAHAH! KEYBOARD WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! Kang In's hat!!!!!!! so cool!

awww Tae looks so cute playing with that key chain!

obviously it aint all roses and daisies being a radio DJ

they have their own beef, i think the netizens are looking too into it per usual...

but she probably shouldnt have said that Alicia Keys comment... ouch, but what the hey! Alicia Keys is pretty!

Guest BoAspika

About the hospital part I don't really find it wrong

obviously if you're in pain you'd want it gone right?

She's only human...I would do the same..haha

The colored people comment she made was just

plain offensive...

Guest LemonMud

oh geez .__.

im not a fan of SNSD... but i think they're sweet girls

i didn't think too much of it until

on the radio they played a song by alicia keys and the comment she made was ... "for a black person she's really pretty"

that was... a big no-no and a compliment-ish all together

True she shouldn't have publicly said anything about it, and honestly... it is kind of dumb to insist for a shot

(for the most part... i know of some hospitals that don't work the way they're supposed to...) if the hospital isnt giving you a shot... there's probably a reason...

super smart right?

erm ... when i said "hospital" it's just like a doctor's office i think so don't think about a major hospital :)

and i think what is upsetting netizens is that tae yeon spoke very negatively of this nurse when she has no clue how a hospital works, but she just immediately got mad first and then took it on air with negative intentions...does that make sense? don't get me wrong i really like her but i think both incidents were REALLY tactless and very upsetting especially the comment about alicia keys.

o______o

what does she mean by she is pretty for a black girl? ... wait come again?

the hospital comment i could slightly understand she was in pain ...she is human, so she can

get frustrated over such things....

just wow.... i guess i give her props for having the courage to say that live on the radio....

but the comment (alicia keys) is still tasteless no matter how u look at it...just wow...

Guest system_chaos

^

^But she said the reason the nurse gave was because SHE WAS STILL EATING. :| I think that should be cleared. If that was the reason given to me, I'd be pretty mad too!

Your translations are a bit off. Taeyeon asked if she could get an IV, the nurse said she wasn't allowed to administer the IV because it was the doctor's job. Conveniently enough all the doctors were gone for lunch. So instead the nurses told her to go lay down instead. Taeyeon even said that it made no sense that every single doctor in that hospital could have been gone for lunch that day. Taeyeon was really out of it when she made these comments, the kid was really out of it on Chinchin that day and has been for the past week because of how sick she is. Anyways the real problems started happening when nurses & doctors from other hospitals started sending messages into Chinchin, at the end of the show Taeyeon basically said she saw all the messages and she's sorry that it was HER fault for getting sick.

Guest splendidlure

^from your translation, she's sorry for being sick not for what she said. "sorry that it was her fault for getting sick".

She could've just complimented alicia keys and leave it there. She had to add the "for a black person" part. How would she like it if someone gave her a similar comment, "for a korean person, you're pretty."

Even in a small doctor's office, It's usually the doctor who gives the shots not the nurse.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

she did apologize about it though...just read her apology on daum.

but yeah, she has to watch out what she says. i don't think she still needs people to tell her that people have critical eyes on them.

Guest amanda101

WTF? lmao she was saying what was RIGHT! i would say it to if i were her

SHE WAS IN PAIN! GOD DONT YOU HAVE A HEART? imagine someone in pain and might be dying soon but the nurse just says she cant give it to her without even asking how is she or asking another nurse to attend to her because she was EATING!

just because shes a celebrity she gets lashes at for shes just stating her opinion seriously put yourself in her shoes for once before you judge i bet all those netizens that might have gone through the same experience will agree with her

stupid netizens making a big fuss about a petty issue wtf

i've never heard about her comment on Alicia Keys =.=

seriously this double standards thing is getting out of control you dont see many male celebs getting lash at when they make a similar comment like that geez

their crazy fangirls might probably sue the hospital if they found out some nurse treated their 'oppa' like that

and where did you get the translation from topic starter?

^ "Might be dying soon"? I don't think so, because she didn't even get the shot in the end. If she felt that bad, the most best thing she could've done was to wait for someone to finish their lunch.. (Seriously, how long could it take? Is this what netizens mean by saying she was a diva? I think your exaggerations are just making it worse) -____-

Yikes. That ending comment was bad D;

Anyways, I thought that radio shows were scripted (wasn't that an excuse before?... *sigh*), but I guess not here

I think part of the bashing is because she complained on public radio, which just isn't the appropriate place to rant..

After a minutes, I see [at least 3 from the last 10 minutes] people bringing up a similar story from before... ahhh....!

psh i know right. I'm not saying what she said is right. but what that certain boy band member said was even more ignorant. way more ignorant.

I think she should say sorry for the comment about Alicia Keys, but not for the hospital one. I mean she was really sick and shouldn't there be at least one nurse that wasn't on lunch break?! seriously..

Both were ignorant on the same level okay.

I think you guys are saying how male groups get more slack for their wrongdoings.

But there are other factors in it too: Like how she is the leader of the group (and not maknae) and how she's older/wiser and should simply know better than ......

^

^But she said the reason the nurse gave was because SHE WAS STILL EATING. :| I think that should be cleared. If that was the reason given to me, I'd be pretty mad too!

she said the doctor wasn't there ... and taeyeon and kangin assumed it was because the nurse was eating and that's why she didn't give her the shot which is why everyone is upset bc taeyeon and kangin didn't even think about the doctor not being in and got upset bc they thought she wasn't giving her the shot bc she was eating ... x:

Guest system_chaos

^Your translations are pretty... confusing. You have to take them down before more people misunderstand. Soy cleared it up.

I knew something was off about the translations. :|

Can anyone provide more accurate, COMPLETE translations so we all know what REALLY happened?

ahh...this is a minefield

how is she going to get over this one?.. she should be careful, she is a sweet girl but comments like tht are a NO-NO!!

and does she actually feel that way? O_O

Guest melOng-xP

she did nothing wrong. she was

complaining about something that

happened to her, all humans do

that. the soshi girls have said

some wrong things by mistake,

but netizens are taking it too far

now. people should just get over

there hatred and learn to accept

all artists for who they are |:

Archived