[Drama 2009] Full Romance / Zero Flawed Task Force 하자 전담반 제로

Guest C51236

I really never knew there was a soompi thread for this drama.

I as most of you started watching it late but enjoyed each episode so far. The storylines are quite interesting

and different. I am truly enjoying it. I started watching because of Kangin but the whole cast drew me in now

with their unique storylines.

Here's the Viikki link..up to episode 12 is english subbed:

http://www.viikii.net/channels/goto/romancezero credit: viikki.net and

special thanks to all the subbers/translators,timers etc...much appreciated!

Mysoju.com has complete subbed episodes up until episode 11 so far

http://www.mysoju.com/romance-zero/ credit mysoju

actually they just have viikki videos at this site....

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest icarus

Hello, RZFansubs are recruiting translators, timers and QC!

Please go to our website : http://rzfansubs.livejournal.com to sign up! Thanks!

And also, We are looking for the chinese subs of this video from ep3 and up,

If anyone happens to have it or found it, Please let me know, thankyou!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest kenderkin88

Wow, I haven't visited this thread in a while. I've watched this show three times now.. I think my favourite episodes are episode 8 (with the MT and the schoolteacher), the cross-dressing episode (I laughed SO HARD at Jay in drag), and the last episode with William Hong. I've rewatched those three several times on their own. :lol:

I know this thread is pretty much dead now, but I thought I'd respond to two questions..

Anyone have translations for the song lyrics? or at least a transliteration of the lyrics in hangeul (I could read them then)? Thanks. I'm particularly interested in Sweet Dreams by J.

제이 (J) - Sweet Dream

(spoken) we've been friends for so long

and yet

when I look at you now

so much has changed (/spoken)

함참 동안을 고민했어 그 동안 친구였던 너에게

hamcham dong-an-eul go-min-haes-seo keu dong-an chin-goo-yeotdeon neo-ege

어떻게 내 마음 고백해야 할지 I don't know why

eo-ddeoh-ke nae ma-eum go-baek-hae-ya halji I don't know why

오랜 친구였던 니가 남자로 왜 보이는 건지 어쩌면 좋아

o-raen chin-goo-yeotdeon ni-ga namjaro wae bo-i-neun keonji eo-jjeo-myeon joh-a

꿈에서 나타나 니 모습 지금 앞에 있는 니 모슴

kkoom-eseo natana ni mo-seub jigeum ap-e itneun ni mo-seub

너무나 눈부셔 멋있어 미치겠는데 어쩌면 좋아

neo-moo-na noonboo-shyeo meo-shi-seo mi-chi-get-neunde eo-jjeo-myeon joh-a

꿈에서 나눴던 입맞춤 우리의 서투른 입맞춤

kkoom-eseo na-nweot-deon ibma-choom oori-eui seo-too-reun ibmaj-choom

너무나 달콤해 따뜻해 사랑인가봐

neo-moo-na dal-kom-hae dda-ddeut-hae sarang-in-ga-bwa

그 후로 너무나 행복해 니가 내 남자란 사실에

keu hoo-lo neo-moo-na haeng-bok-hae niga nae namja-ran sa-shil-e

입가에 미소가 떠나지 않아 I don't know why

ibga-e mi-so-ga ddeo-naji anh-a I don't know why

어젠 친구였던 니가 오늘은 너무 좋아 멋져 보여서 어쩌면 좋아

eo-jen chin-goo-yeotdeon niga o-neul-eun neo-moo joh-a meot-jyeo bo-yeo-seo eo-jjeo-myeon joh-a

너무나 눈부셔 멋있어 미치겠는데 어쩌면 좋아

꿈에서 나눴던 입맞춤 우리의 서투른 입맞춤

kkoom-eseo na-nweot-deon ibmaj-choom oori-eui seo-too-reun ibmaj-choom

너무나 달콤해 따뜻해 사랑인가봐

너무나 눈부셔 멋있어 미치겠는데 어쩌면 좋아

꿈에서 나눴던 입맞춤 우리의 서투른 입맞춤

kkoom-eseo na-nweot-deon ibmaj-choom oori-eui seo-too-reun ibmaj-choom

너무나 달콤해 따뜻해 사랑인가봐

My Korean's not good enough to translate it exactly, but it's basically about a girl and a guy who have been friends for a very long time. The girl thinks she's fallen in love with him ("어쩌면 좋아" / "eo-jjeo-myeon joh-a" means something like "maybe I like you") and can't figure out whether or not she should tell him, but her feelings for him are driving her crazy--he keeps appearing in her dreams and stuff ("꿈" / "kkoom" is "dream"). It's a cute song.

Hopefully you can figure out my romanization.. I don't use the same method most people do, because they tend not to differentiate between the ㅓ/ㅡ/ㅜ sounds, which bothers me.

I also want to know who that snobby rich guy who fell for the school teacher is. He has some sort of charm that really got my attention. Plus, that episode was super cute.

I think he's the male half of the married couple from Full House! If that's him, his name's Kang Do Han. (http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Kang_Do_Han) But yeah, that's one of my favourite episodes.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest roch_mar

lol. That's funny because when I saw him, I kept thinking that he looked kind of like MC Mong XD

sometimes, the dramas that we wish were more popular, just aren't....

it'll prob. take us until like next month to learn their names :P

I like the school teacher / MT episode..it's so funny ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest asianromance

I had just finished watching this! It was totally refreshing without any crazy melodrama. And I liked all the cases they worked on. At first I didn't like the main characters and thought they were incredibly annoying, but somehow I ended up cheering them on and them tearing up when one of them gets hurt. and the evildoers trying to crush them- Team Leader Min is such a jerk for always trying to sabotage Woo Jin, but I do sometimes feel sorry for him. He just want to beat WooJin for once and his plans always backfire on him. What a surprise he turned out to be! I can't believe he's the leader and main vocalist of The Trax. He totally looks at ease being the stuck up and sneering loser. That dude is made to be a comic actor!

My fave cases were the gangster one, the rich playboy and schoolteacher one, and the william hong millionaire one. Wish the series had lasted a few more episodes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

The last episode I get the impression that Woo Jin is asking Min Na in a roundabout way to be with him or am I reading that all wrong. I mean I have not watched the entire thing yet but saw the conversation only without video at bimbibap .

• 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...

hi guyz please help me..I ant to watch this drama online...but I can't seem to find the video with eng sub...I checked the one on VIIKII but it's no longer availble...i searched on youtube but the account who uploaded the series has been suspended, i tries to search many times...in veoh,google,yahoo,youtube,mysoju,viikii,tudou but still i can't seem to find/.///please help me guyzzz....

• 1 month later...

Have you tried Tudou? I know the episodes are still up there... at least I think they are.

Revisiting the thread because Kim TaeSung was in 100 Points out of 100 recently (k-variety 2010). He has such range (this, playful kiss, 9 ends 2 outs) but it's a shame that no one seems to recognize him LOL.

Archived