[Drama 2009] Can Anyone Love 사랑은 아무나 하

Guest huangsy

Guest dramaok

it was ep. 3 or 4. or 5 sorry i already deleted'em so can't remember exactly but it was in the parents room.

the mom is complaining about han go-eun and dad reminds her she was no virgin mary.

ya like u i fast forward all the yoon dahoon scenes, which is like the entire episode. talk about too much of anything is bad.

havent seen today's.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i could understand korean but i can't

culd someone pls give a brief summary on wat the episodes are all about?

the drama is really gud...

and wat is the deal wit the first daughter's husband and the second daughter's husband?

Catching all the 10 episodes today but completed really fast!!! *haahaa*

been fast-forwarding the scenes of the 1st & 2nd daughters' hubby scenes..... OMG their scenes are simply a dread!!!!

the only scenes i wathced w/o fast-forwarding were the ones of the 3rd & 4th daughter!!!

its really kinda sad for the 3rd daughter not able to do anything for her daughter....

as for the 4th one, she's a good commedian.... though she might be OTT, she's the one who will make u laugh.... *keke*

Guest nysophia_x_ii

question: does anyone know when tei will come into the story? i thought he might maybe end up with geumran but seems like she's going to end up with lee soon shin. i know it's a little early, but still...

also, i know this is horrible, but i hope that poomran divorces her crap husband and marries her sunbae the scriptwriter. she's scriptwriting just because her sunbae convinced her to, but i have a feeling she will become a really really famous scriptwriter :) (if this is a typical korean drama lol)

and i know that lee da hoon is really famous in korea, but i hate that they're concentrating so much of the story on him. it's quite annoying.

there's just so many things going on at once in this drama now :D i love it!

Guest lucky_moon

At the moment I don't believe any group has picked up the series, you might want to check on viikii to see if they have started subbing the show.

No one seems interested in this one too on viikii.. :D

Archived