[Drama 2009] Can Anyone Love 사랑은 아무나 하

Guest huangsy

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JungHyun27

I watched the first two episodes and I think its great. I love the bonding between sisters and its pretty funny. Hope this drama gains alot of fans!!

Guest rainy75

Thanks to cococrust for the upload.

Was almost giving up my hope of watching this with subs..

Tei: "Danny Hong" (age 26)

his family emigrated abroad but he came back 2 yrs ago to pursue is dream of becoming singer.

he has his integrity that he wants to keep so he doesn't just settle for any opportunity to debut into entertainment world.

Han Go-Eun: "Geum-Ran" / 3rd daughter (early 30s)

she left korea 6 yrs ago to pursue a ph.d, but in fact she only got a master's in photography.

she never told her family actually she was pregnant already and now she's a single mother to a 7 yr. old.

tei is the last daughter's romantic match.

Son Hwa-Ryeong: "Bong-Seon" / 4th daughter.

unlike her sisters who are pretty like their mom, she looks like her dad.

but she is her own boss she owns internet fashion store and she speaks her mind proudly.

Yoo Ho-Jeong: "Seol-Ran" / 2nd daughter

doctor. the perfect filial daughter. mother to 12 yr old son. husband (yoon da-hoon) is a dentist.

Ji Su-Won: "Poong-Ran" / 1st daughter

she dreams of becoming a great drama writer. her daughter is studying in new zealand.

something abt the youngest daughter after she ran out from the the PS hospital..

the mum reflected on someone's words abt

something abt the daughter having different name from the rest..

does this indicate the youngest daughter is not her own? :rolleyes:

Guest dramaok

thank you for the links!!!!

does this indicate the youngest daughter is not her own? :rolleyes:

i think actually the first daughter is the one w/ a different father. seems the mom was pregnant before she got married to current husband

this drama.. hm.. a little too much yoon da hoon and the weird stuff he's gotten himself into. ionon a little offensive.

Hi guys,

I see a lot of familiar ID's on posts.

I guess we're all in the group of D-Addicts who love watching unsubbed K-Dramas.

I'm currently only watching "The Road Home", though I do quick-scan a bunch of vids.

I"m hoping to get hooked on this drama. I love the acting of the lady that was in "Rude Women", though I can't recall her name at the moment. I'll start watchng this week and bring myself up-to-date on the cast & crew, as well as the drama itself.

Archived