Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

hamuja

[[can I Make It Based On Looks?]]

Hi everybody ^o^

Name: Kazuro

Ethnicity: Secret. o3o

I don't really care what I get into, although I wouldn't mind joining SM or JYP.

oxo.jpg

Yeah... x.x; I don't like how I look, haha. I'm definitely not the best looking out there, either. I shall delete this photo in a little bit, haha.

Name : Andrea

Ethnicity : Chinese (:

Company? : idk :P

02-12-09_1613-1.jpg

Umm.. i think thats the most recent pic. my hair's liek naturally straight o_o.

honestly i dont think im as pretty as arisuloli :P im fugly :)

Name: Sharon

Ethnicity:N/A.

Company: JYP is my main goal.

Not recent, during my tomboy days. D; I still look like that, but long hair and a different hairstyle. The one on the right.

l_2565169820ff46c01461582d519d51a1.jpg

name: Phillip Ho Jun Yoo

100% korean

rapping, singing, dancing, cello, lyrics

company: YG, JYP, Orangeshock, Brothers (actually any thatll accept me, but i like these the best)

n579260311_2148078_1017.jpg

n579260311_2148119_5924.jpg

n579260311_1791985_902.jpg

n579260311_649650_5896.jpg

haha no photoshop on any... i jst brightened the lighting on some :D

Name : Andrea

Ethnicity : Chinese (:

Company? : idk :P

02-12-09_1613-1.jpg

Umm.. i think thats the most recent pic. my hair's liek naturally straight o_o.

honestly i dont think im as pretty as arisuloli :P im fugly :)

u look really a cutie.. u shudve made it if based on looks lol..

Name : Anjuman

Hobbies: Soccer, signing, dancing, video games, eating ^^

Languages: English , fluently i can speak Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Swedish, Spanish, & French

Ethnicity : Canadian/East Indian

Company? : I don't know haha :P

n578366420957264796en8.jpg

n578366420202955941dv1.jpg

dscf0001gx0.jpg

I know i look weird in the last one ( like a guy X[) but anywho lol I've been starting to sing since late 2008 in a choir, i've had about 2 solos so far, and I have been taking drama and acting courses for 4 years now. I also get vocal lessons once a week, i mostly hit the alto, bass, and tenor notes :P but yeah just thought i should give you an idea haha ^^

QUOTE (fobsquad @ Feb 19 2009, 10:51 PM) *

youneed to include your gender for us to properly criticize.

ur comment is holy funny man...

My eyes exploded after reading that comment.

I apologize in advance if I offend anyone in the following comments, I meant no disrespect in any way ><;

Melanie: Gah, I'm so jealous, you have amazing skin. The thing that gets me, though, is the second picture. Your upper teeth seem a little big for your face. You have a really cute "innocent" look, though.

Jerry: I found it funny how you said that you were "a Chinese." And I like your hair. Correction, I LOVE your hair. However, I feel like, it's too captivating (yes, I realize how weird that sounds), and takes away from your face, which isn't half bad. I feel like your nose is a little big, though o-o;

Alice: You're cute! But you look a bit too average to pass for the Korean industry, dominated by individuals like Hyori& the Wonder Girls :x But if your talent is amazing, then I'm sure you've got a shot(:

Kazuro: Your forehead's a little too wide, in my opinion, but you have really cute eyes. Maybe work on the hair.

Andrea: You're extremely cute, but I feel like the big cheeks and lips might be a turnoff for Korean scouts.

Sharon: I can't really see your face, haha, but you seem to have really nice & clear skin.

Phillip: You look like a rapper one would find in YG or JYP, honestly. You just have that look.

sparkerly: Gorgeous. In one of the shots, your left cheek is just really wide and empty. It made your lips seem super small. That kind of ticked me off. But I really like your last picture.

I'm kinda interested in people's opinions for this :] sooo...critique is very appreciated ^^ I was *thinking* about trying to get into modeling in Japan (I'm going abroad within the year) <.< it's a far-fetched idea but I'd love to see if it could get me anywhere. haha. (close-up pics are fairly recent...within the last week or so, the full body ones were taken about 6 months ago and a year ago)

Name: Fujiko (it's a nickname but i use it enough to be a real one, haha)

Ethnicity: 3/4ths Japanese, 1/4th Euro mix

100_2416.jpgMyPicture-14-2.jpg

100_6781.jpg100_0413.jpg

hey, do u model? those look very professional :D

Hahaha, for fun ^^

sparkerly: Gorgeous. In one of the shots, your left cheek is just really wide and empty. It made your lips seem super small. That kind of ticked me off. But I really like your last picture.

ah~ yes I do admit having a small mouth :X

ticked you off ...? as in pissing you off? or the feeling of "strange?"

thanks~:)

Name : Kimberly

I think if you have the talent

you might actually get picked

because you really do have

the look!(: