[[can I Make It Based On Looks?]]

Guest hamuja

Guest popo_chan_xo

Asianchick1347 Hmm.... Not exactly fit for Korean Industry. Maybe you should try the Singaporean Industry. You have a long face and dark features. I'll give you an 5/10 for Korean Industry and 8/10 for American/ "Dark" Asian Industries

Uhh^^ I did. heres it again.

Yeah I want to add something...

You could probably to do well in Japan too.

They like exotic looks.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest unknowntohim

could someone teach me how to put pictures up here because i try but i can't!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone i got this weird question!!!!

i mean if sm entertainment accepted you and u have to go train in korea then u must leave everything here in the united states right!!!

but wat about school u stop going to school and when u failed after 3 years and now u are starting high school and once u fail you have to start high school again on a older age??? would they give you a place to sleep so u don't have to worry would they give u education??? omg only this thought got me so crazy!!!!!!!!

Guest vocalxiah

i don't know , i was bored and i just wanted to get opinions 8D

my name's emily / ga eun, i'm korean .

i'm 14 .

i prefer rapping over singing .

a lot of people get surprised when i tell them i rap LOLS ㅠㅅㅠ

I don't really have a set ent, I'd just go for any heh heh

so this is a recent picture of me,

i usually wear glasses but i just took them off for the pic :3

6-1.jpg

Guest popo_chan_xo

could someone teach me how to put pictures up here because i try but i can't!!!!!!!!!!!

hey everyone i got this weird question!!!!

i mean if sm entertainment accepted you and u have to go train in korea then u must leave everything here in the united states right!!!

but wat about school u stop going to school and when u failed after 3 years and now u are starting high school and once u fail you have to start high school again on a older age??? would they give you a place to sleep so u don't have to worry would they give u education??? omg only this thought got me so crazy!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah. You kinda live in a dorm-type accommodation and attend a special high school with a performers' program.

I heard they give you high school education at the least. But usually you just drop out cause of their schedule they give you.

To post up your picture, there's this button with a picture on it in the tools, click it. Then to get the picture url, you need to upload your picture to photobucket or myspace or some other photo hosting website and right-click on the picture and select copy image location and paste it into the URL box.

vocalxiah I give you a 6/10. Your nose looks kind of too big for your face, and you should try eyelid tape. Also, maybe lose some weight so your face can look slimmer. You have a pretty big face almost makes you look scary/macho. You probably won't make it to SM, unless you are willing to go plastic fantastic. Hmm... maybe you could use your rapping and get into YG. They are always looking for good rappers. After you lose weight and get eye tape you'll probably look really different. Don't take my evaluation too personally. I'm turning 14 in August, too. I'm not too pretty myself. I probably should lose weight, too. So yeah, don't feel too down about it.

Guest popo_chan_xo

djook1205 7.5/10 You need eyetape, too. Honestly, you look a lot better smiling. Like I said with the other boy, they like semi-muscular boys

so hit the gym some more. Your hair should get changed, too. From what I see, you have kinda monkey ears? Uhh... they kinda stand out with your current hairstyle.

Argg... You guys are all old. Hope you guys are alright with a 13 year old giving critiques. :)

Guest linuhhparkk

my name's kay and i'm korean.

i speak korean and english.

i'm currently 15.

haha, this just looks like an interesting thread, so i just decided to post.

i'd probably most likely wanna get in JYPE or SM.

I really don't have too many pictures of my self lately,

so, this one's a few months ago?

-picture deleted for privacy purposes-

Guest popo_chan_xo

unknowntohim I can't see any of your face. But from what I see, I'll give you a 5.5/10. It is low because usually, people take angled shots and select the "pretty" or least recognizable ones to post up. Post it up again for a full evaluation.

linuhhparkk Your face doesn't balance out very well. Uhm, first off, you should clean-up your eyebrows, they seem to look like you have a unibrow in the second picture. You want to slim down your face since you already have a large face frame. This will make your face look slimmer.

Smile with your teeth and buy some eye tape. Your nose looks off balance, big, compared to your other face features which are leaning towards the small scale. 6/10

Guest unknowntohim

unknowntohim I can't see any of your face. But from what I see, I'll give you a 5.5/10. It is low because usually, people take angled shots and select the "pretty" or least recognizable ones to post up. Post it up again for a full evaluation.

so u want me to post some more pics????

Guest popo_chan_xo

unknowntohim You're pretty. 8/10. Your nose seems kinda big though. (*edit*<---Scratch that out. Its not that its big. More like... I don't know. Uh. I guess its just it doesn't match your face? Either that or its like what hershie says, your lips.) It depends on which one you'd like better. SM is leaning towards people who'd score 9.5 and 10 out of 10. So your best bet would be JYP or YG. But you need TALENT for YG and CHARISMA for JYP. Or you could even try any of the newer entertainments. Like the one by Bi.

Guest popo_chan_xo

Heshie

#1 Not liking the nose. 7/10

#2 Can't see the face, but 6/10 Kinda flat looking and the nose again.

#3 Too dark, lips are funny looking, one eye needs eyetape. 6.5/10

#4 Average lookin. 7/10

#5 Eyes are small. Something looks wrong with her pout. Uhh... 7/10

@ unknowntohim I think your nose looks fine, it's just your lips are a bit unmatching for your clear n` cute face =]

@ popo_chan_xo Wow =] 13 yr old... you seem... tiny. Or maybe that's just cause your picture is small... really hard to see, post up some? I can't really tell from that picture...

Guest popo_chan_xo

@ unknowntohim I think your nose looks fine, it's just your lips are a bit unmatching for your clear n` cute face =]

@ popo_chan_xo Wow =] 13 yr old... you seem... tiny. Or maybe that's just cause your picture is small... really hard to see, post up some? I can't really tell from that picture...

Yeah. I'm under 5ft. So I have a small frame, but I weight like 110? It all goes down to my legs so I look very stubby.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...4dad5ccefc5.jpg

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...a44598079ae.jpg

Guest unknowntohim

thks for ur compliments guys!!!!

at first i was really nervous and a lot of people told me that i m chubby so deciding to lose some weight this summer and work on more singing and modeling and acting!!!! will you guys support me??

well i still have one question i mean if u want to act for the audition, will they give you a script or you have to made up ur own script and just act it out when they ask you to????

Guest popo_chan_xo

at first i was really nervous and a lot of people told me that i m chubby so deciding to lose some weight this summer and work on more singing and modeling and acting!!!! will you guys support me??

well i still have one question i mean if u want to act for the audition, will they give you a script or you have to made up ur own script and just act it out when they ask you to????

Hey... wanna be workout buddies?

I'm trying to lose weight too.

I used to be the skinny girl in my family, but puberty came and I exploded.

Its really hard for me when people go, "Oh! Hi Caryn! I haven't seen you in forever... you look... bigger?"

Guest chunara

you have to make up your own script and act it out. or you can go online and find a script and act it out haha either way, they don't provide one for you.

Guest unknowntohim

Hey... wanna be workout buddies?

I'm trying to lose weight too.

I used to be the skinny girl in my family, but puberty came and I exploded.

Its really hard for me when people go, "Oh! Hi Caryn! I haven't seen you in forever... you look... bigger?"

hey sure i love to....

i have been stop eating things that are so heavy....

like eat something low calories and high protien or fiber....

oh try to eat apple every day umm like u said u are 5 ft (just suggesting) if u want to become more taller u could play basket ball or maybe

jump ropes will help a lot too.

let's hope that both you and me could sucess and look more attractive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm as u said scratch out!!!!

scratch out which one the big nose!!!!!

i mean do i still earn that 8???

Archived