Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest janecokie1430293059

amri28 said: Oh @ruffluv, I want to have mine, too! :P;) I'm sure if these things are allowed in our time, I'm pretty sure there would be lots and lots of JDG clone! ;) Wish it could happen! Please JDG, for your (crazy fans like the three of us) fans, why not? I'm sure @janecokie would like to have her own, too! :D

hey, of course I would luv to have my own too...but the original one PLZZZZZ :P:))

A man who can serve me 3 meals/day is the most handsome man in d whole world!!

How 'bout this gentleman, ladies....?

:-bd  :x

inze.jpg

Credit: Yahoo

@ruffluv - noooooo.... am against it!!! [-X

I've never expected cloned people to have the same charming personality as the original genetic person. lol :D

Hate my internet connection....

Off to work now!!  Have a great weekend, dear.

Oh @janecokie, dream on! Do you expect KSY to give you the original? But of course the original itself is much better than its replica. But since I can't have the real JDG, I might settle for a clone. That's better than nothing my dear! ;)

As long as I see JDG's handsome face everyday of my life, that would be fine with me! :P

Though it's not the original, it still has a little fraction of JDG, appearance wise, so I won't ask for more. :)

Enjoy the weekend ladies! ;)

Hope everyone has a pleasant week ahead!!

:-) :-)
5hgu.jpg
Credit: as tagged

8-> :x  I'll Be There

Credit: imfreeful

:-)  :x :x  ;-)
jnzq.jpg

05yw.jpg

The Celebrity: Lifestyle Creator

hq8l.jpg

Only when stars create new lifestyle models can they earn the title of 'Celebrity.'

kqh8.jpg
kurh.jpg
Credit: www.thecelebrity.net

Jang Dong Gun B-)

The Celebrity Magazine - vol.01

d3z8.jpg

O M G  so cool so handsome so sexy :x
Thumbs up or "awesome" this post if you ladies agree w/me @amri & @ ruffluv :D :-*

;;)  ^:)^  =D> =D>

Credit: Facebook/thecelebritymag

Jang Dong Gun

B-)

The Celebrity Magazine - vol.01

O M G

so cool so handsome so sexy

:x

Thumbs up or "awesome" this post if you ladies agree w/me @amri

:D

:-*

;

;)

^

:)

^  =D> =D>

www.youtube.com/watch?v=82lCxjpIF7I

Credit:

Facebook/thecelebritymag

Oh my @janecokie, sweetie, you're killing me again with awe and excitement with those JDG pix! =D>

Thanks for sharing them as always! :)

Yup! Yup! What a way to keep this JDG thread going. I wish other JDG lovers were as ardent/ fervent/ fervid/devoted and dedicated as we are @janecokie @ruffluv and @willenette. I'm sure this thread would reach the thousand mark by the end of the year.

C'mon guys, we're not alone here, are we? :-h

So why do I love our man, JDG?

I love him because he's.........

So sweet and innocent in "The Last

Match"/ "Final Jump"

So chic and attractive in "Model"

So cute and candid in "Springtime"/ "Days of Youth"

Brooding yet so sweet and naïve in "Sarang"/"Love"

So awesome and fabulous in "Medical Brothers"

So dreamy and adorable in "All About Eve"

Childish yet so gorgeous and lovable in " A Gentleman's Dignity"

And most importantlly, a beautiful person inside out in REAL LIFE.

An actor who despite his stature and success remains gentle, kind, humble and down to earth.

Truly, a megastar with a huge heart for charity and good works!

So how can you not love this man?

:x ;;)

class="tit_detail"Jang Dong-gun and Ko So-young Donate One Hundred Million Won to Charity

The top celebrity couple Jang Dong-gun and Go So-young donated 100 million won ($97,000) to charity.

This donation was exclusively for the improvement of the welfare of struggling single-moms.

Go So-young personally paid a visit to the welfare organization to make donation by herself.

This is in fact not the first time for the couple to contribute to the society. Go So-young has been showing a continuous support towards the single moms and Jang Dong-gun is well known for being a spokesman for the UN’s world food program.

They really set an example for others to follow!

Check out the show by following the link below!

http://www.kofan.com/?p=19009

source : KOFAN

@amri hon... YW! <3 your new avatar...haha!  Such a precious pic you had there. :D
OnlyGodknowswhyIlovethisgorgeousman!!!!
tkwn.jpg
4or9.jpg

[-O<  [-O<

e23c.jpg

Thank you so much @janecokie for those fabulous JDG photos! Can't help but sigh whenever I see him! :x ;;):)) just can't seem to get enough of this pretty man! Well not just me but a lot of us I guess! :P

I was totally amused when a fourteen year old girl followed me on Twitter because I have lots of JDG posts, photos and videos. I was surprised that she's so young yet she was smitten by JDG's charisma! When I asked her how long she has liked JDG, she replied that since she watched

"A Gentleman's Dignity". She even calls JDG "her hubby". Can you imagine that , JDG's old enough to be her father yet she still finds him so attractive. She particularly likes JDG's husky voice and according to her, she always listens to JDG's "More Than Me". She said that she liked his Kim Do Jin character in the drama and she finds him so lovable and romantic!

See JDG's effect on women, young and old alike! This man was born to break a lot of women's hearts.

He's really irresistible! He defies time and age! No matter who watches him, they're always captivated by his alluring persona.

Truly, JDG's got a lot of charm and appeal and I must say, Ko So Young is really so lucky to have him!

How I wish I was KSY, then I will live happily ever after just like in fairy tales! :P. What else can I ask for if I have

JDG as my Prince Charming? I'm really

going gaga over this man. :))

Oh my @janecokie, please wake me up sweetie before I start living this dream and fantasy :P

Sometimes you have to be a little insane to keep your sanity especially when you have this penchant for a Hallyu megastar named Jang Dong Gun!