Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

January 20, 2011

Jang-Odagiri film set for release in Japan

By Lee Hyo-won hyowlee@koreatimes.co.kr

1101212202.jpg

Jang dong-gun, left, and Jo Odagiri in a scene from "My Way"

"My Way," starring Korean superstar Jang Dong-gun and Japanese heartthrob Jo Odagiri, will be released simultaneously in Korea and Japan this year, the film’s local distributors CJ Entertainment and SK Telecom announced Tuesday.

The film is set to make a wide release in more than 250 theaters in the neighboring Asian countries via Doei Entertainment and CJ Entertainment Japan. Few local films have secured nationwide exposure overseas, such as for Shim Hyung-rae’s 2007 sci-fi adventure "D-Wars."

Directed by Korea’s Kang Je-gyu, the film made headlines for spending 30 billion won on productions ― a record amount for homegrown works. It is story about two friends whose lives take a turn amid the Allied invasion of Normandy during World War II.

"My Way” is Kang’s first film in eight years since the 2003 Korean War (1950-53) blockbuster "Tae Guk Gi," which also stars Jang. Jang has previously starred in a Korea-Japan joint project, "Lost Memories: 2009" (2001) and recently made his Hollywood debut in "Warrior’s Way"(2010). Odagiri on the other hand has made his Korean cinema debut in "Dream’’ by award-winning filmmaker Kim Ki-duk.

China’s popular singer and actress Fan Bingbing is also set to appear in "My Way." Fan has previously appeared with So Ji-sub and Zhang Ziyi in the 2009 romantic comedy "Sophie’s Revenge."

"My Way" went into production last year on Oct. 15 and will be released in December.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest adikkeluangman

Jang Dong Gun, Ha Ji Won, and Kim Jaejoong may come together for new drama

Jang Dong Gun, Ha Ji Won and JYJ’s Kim Jaejoong will most likely unite to star in an upcoming drama called “Peninsula.”

This drama is going to be a big production; it is already reported to have a budget of 10,000,000,000 WON, which equates to nearly $9 million dollars. The drama will feature a united Korea (no separation between South and North), the united nation’s president, and his National Intelligence Director.

The president’s role is most likely going to go to Jang Dong Gun and Ha Ji Won is slated to be the female lead. Jaejoong is supposed to be play the Director.

Jang Dong Gun has revealed recently that he is interested in starring in this drama. Additionally, Ha Ji Won has expressed that she would like to join this production as soon as filming for her new movie ends.

One reps for the drama said, “Jang Dong Gun, Ha Ji Won, and Jaejoong are all 90% confirmed.”

The filming will begin in June and July and it will start airing in October.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/01/jang-dong-gun-ha-ji-won-and-kim-jaejoong-may-come-together-for-new-drama

• 1 month later...

March 18, 2011

Jang Dong-gun Donates to Japan Through World Food Programme

Source: englishnews@chosun.com

2011031800847_0.jpg

Jang Dong-gun

Actor Jang Dong-gun, who is a goodwill ambassador for the World Food Programme, has donated W200 million to help the victims of Japan's catastrophic earthquake and tsunami through the charitable organization (US$1=W1,134).

The WFP plans to use the money to provide the neediest victims with relief supplies. The organization usually works only in poverty-stricken countries but has launched a special program to aid in Japan's recovery.

In 2010 Jang donated US$100,000 to the WFP to help the victims of the earthquake in Haiti. Since his appointment as a WFP goodwill ambassador in 2008, he has campaigned around the world to raise awareness of famines in poor countries.

March 18, 2011

Actor Jang Dong-gun donates $180,000 for Japan

By Kim Se-jeong skim@koreatimes.co.kr

110318_p16_jang.jpg

Jang Dong-gun

To support the United Nations World Food Program (WFP)’s recovery efforts in Japan in the aftermath of the earthquake and ensuing tsunami, actor Jang Dong-gun has donated $180,000.

“Jang Dong-gun’s gift will be used to provide specialized logistics support in the delivery of relief items to those who need them the most,” said the WFP in its press release.

The actor has been the WFP’s Ambassador against Hunger in Korea since 2008.

“It is almost impossible to comprehend the scale of this tragedy ― the loss of life, the destruction, the continued fear of those in the disaster zone,” he was quoted as saying. “I urge all my fans to do whatever they can to help those affected in this time of great need. My heart is with the people of Japan.”

The actor also donated $ 100,000 to WFP’s earthquake operations in Haiti last year.

Jang is the latest in the stream of such South Korean “hallyu” stars as Bae Yong-joon, Ryu Si-won, and Choi Ji-woo that have donated to help the Japanese government and its people with relief following the March 11 earthquake. Regular Korean citizens have also rushed to help the quake-stricken neighboring country.

• 1 month later...

May 17, 2011

Jang Dong Gun: ‘I Want to Film Movie That My Son Can Watch Later’

Source: KBS Global

He will play the protagonist in the movie “My Way.”

Actor Jang Dong, who married actress Ko So Young and had a son, said, “After my son was born, I came to have new criteria for choosing a work in which to appear, and it is ‘What if my son watches my movie later when he grows up?' (laugh).”

A reporter met Jang Dong Gun at a hotel located in Cannes in France on May 14 (Korean time). Jang Dong Gun came to Cannes, in which the Cannes Movie Festival has been taking place, along with the other leading actors of the movie “My Way,” Odakiri Jo and Pan Bingbing. Director Kang Je Kyu is producing “My Way” after an eight-year break, and Jang Dong Gun and two other actors came to Cannes to participate in the production presentation of the movie. It has been the first time for a Korean movie to hold a production presentation at Cannes. Actor Jang Dong Gun and director Kang Je Kyu had shown their best harmony in the movie “Taegukgi,” which almost 10 million viewers watched. Jang Dong Gun said, “The concept of the movie seemed to be very attractive. When I first received the casting offer, I willingly said, ‘I can give you my answer right away if Kang will direct the movie.’” Even though he immediately confirmed his appearance in the movie, he still had worries inside.

7781_2581_l.jpg

“My Way” that the director Kang is producing after an eight-year break, will be a large-scale movie. The production budget for the movie amounted to 30 billion won and it was far beyond the huge production cost of the movie “The Good, The Bad, The Weird,” which was 18 billion won. But his worries completely disappeared as the filming began. Kang Je Kyu’s leadership to reconcile any conflicts arising from filming the movie as well as his directing skills dispelled every worry. Jang said, “He even listens to complaints from a minor staff member, and then he gives his own opinion at last. He makes everybody on the set stick to the movie making. Basically he is an amazing person.” Jang Dong Gun speaks almost 60 percent of his lines in perfect Japanese. As director Kang Je Kyu already mentioned, Jang’s perfect Japanese was enough to make everyone on the set surprised, and all the staff members reportedly were struck with admiration at his Japanese. But Jang Dong Gun revealed that speaking his lines in Japanese was the most difficult part in his acting. He said, “No matter how much I have prepared for acting in Japanese, I have always been lacking. The lines that have to be spoken in Japanese were actually not more than those when I had to do so in my previous movie ‘Lost Memories,’ but it was still a big obstacle.” Besides the Japanese script, continuously repeated filming gave him physical difficulties. The idea of “I could die while filming a movie” came into his mind very often. For the first fifteen days, he needed huge energy that might be required for completing an whole ordinary movie. The biting cold in the middle of winter was another major cause of suffering for him to fight against. He mentioned, “At that time, I could not see any finish line.” The fact that he had to stay far away from his newborn baby also gave him a hard time. He walked heavily when he had to leave his wife and son after giving all the burden of raising a son to only his wife. Those difficult times of seven months have passed, and only one overseas location filming schedule at Latvia is left. Jang reportedly never felt any burden about consecutively appearing in war movies made by the director Kang Je Kyu because the character and story were completely different from “Taegukgi.” Jang Dong Gun explained, “Jin Tae in ‘Taegukgi’ becomes a completely different person at the end of the movie, but Jun Sik in ‘My Way’ is a consistent person from the beginning to the end. Do you think that this kind of consistent character seems to be attractive in this world where only rapid changes and new things could be considered as virtues? The director might want to present meaning through this movie. The character keeps his own beliefs and he never loses his dreams and hopes in the movie. I think that I play a character who can move people’s hearts in this movie.” Jang Dong Gun had always been a star actor right after his debut, but he said, “I really appreciate my popularity, but the popularity also works as a burden in my acting.” He added, “But actually I am happy that I can do what I want to in my forties regardless of popularity. There are also some things that I feel sorry about. I think that there are both thrills and sadness at this age. But I want to keep my popularity until the time when my son goes to elementary school and can understand my words, saying, 'Father used to be a star actor in the past' (laugh)." Asked to suggest a good movie that his son might be able to enjoy, he suggested the movie "Love Wind Love Song," in which he had appeared with his wife Ko So Young together, and laughed. When he mentioned acting, he became serious again. He had interest in acting an evil character and he revealed his confidence by saying that he would present better acting if he could play a "bad guy" again now. He said, "An attractive villain in a work might be an attractive role to every male actor. If I could play a villain again at this moment, I might be able to present better acting than the character that I played in the movie 'Friend,' and the character would become more attractive."

May 17, 2011

'My Way' in Cannes

Source: koreatimes.co.kr

1105181403.jpg

‘My Way’ in Cannes: From left, actor Jang Dong-gun, director Kang Je-gyu, Chinese actress Fan Bingbing and Japanese actor Odagiri Joe pose for a photo at the press junket of the Korean action film “My Way” at the Cannes Film Festival, Sunday. The press conference proceeded in four languages and showed a clip featuring a spectacular battle scene. The film is about two friends whose lives take a turn during the Normandy Invasion in France during World War II. / Courtesy of CJ E&M

May 17, 2011

Japanese actor Odagiri Joe expresses his admiration for “My Way” co-star, Jang Dong Gun

Source: Nate by VITALSIGN via allkpop.com

20110516_075632940143_0.jpg

On May 14th, Japanese actor Odagiri Joe expressed his admiration for “My Way” co-star, Jang Dong Gun, in an interview with the Korean press at the Cannes Film Festival.

Odagiri began, “Jang Dong Gun is an extremely caring person who’s like an older brother to me. I don’t watch a lot of Korean movies, but I do know of directors like Kang Jekyu, Lee Chang Dong, Bong Jun Ho, Park Chan Wook, and Kim Ki Duk. I’m not familiar with Korean actors, however.”

He continued, “When I told people that I would be working with Jang Dong Gun for a film, everyone said he was an impressive actor. Before I met him, I went in thinking that he was Korea’s representative actor, and as it turned out, everything that everyone told me was true. As a human being and as an actor, he’s quite a man. He’s caring towards staff on set, and I think of him as an older brother who I can depend on.”

Concluding the interview, he stated, “What helped the most was his ability in creating teamwork. He’s an actor who knows how he needs to work with and around his co-stars. There are so many actors out there that focus only on themselves, but Jang Dong Gun knows how to balance the pace. It’s because of such reasons that we were able to create such an amazing project together.”

Suspicion on Jang Dong-gun's height? What is the truth about the 3cm difference?

20110518_1305673505_69356400_1.jpg

An issue has spread due to a picture of Jang Dong-gun on an online community.

This picture is from the 2002 movie "2009 Lost Memories". The height on Jang Dong-gun's profile is 182cm. However, standing next to 185cm tall Japanese actor Nakamura Toru, he looks obviously shorter.

Therefore netizens are suspecting the height recorded on Jang Dong-gun's profile. It seems like too much to insist that he is only 3cm shorter than the Japanese actor. However, netizen's also paid a lot of attention to the kendo uniform he was wearing.

Netizen's say, "All kill by appearance?", "There's something wrong with the picture", "An issue about Jang Dong-gun's height" and more.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

• 4 months later...

September 23, 2011

Jang Dong-gun to co-star with Zhang Ziyi, Cecilia Cheung

By Lee Hyo-won hyowlee@koreatimes.co.k

110923_p16_jang.jpg

Actor Jang Dong-gun will appear in a melodrama opposite Chinese actresses Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung.

The three Asia superstars are set to appear together in Hur Jin-ho’s “Dangerous Liaisons,” for which production begins at the end of the month.

The movie is based on the 18th-century French novel of the same name. It is about a risque love triangle between one man and two women and will take place in 1930s Shanghai for this film adaptation. Director E J-yong previously directed a version set in the 18th-century Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) starring Bae Yong-joon, Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Mi-sook.

Hur is best known for directing top stars in mellow romances featuring such as “One Fine Spring Day” (Lee Young-ae and Yoo Ji-tae), “Happiness” (Im Soo-jung and Hwang Jung-min) and “A Good Rain Knows” (Chinese actress Gao Yuanyuan and Jung Woo-sung).

Meanwhile, Jang will appear opposite other top Asian actors in the World War II film “My Way,” with Japan’s Jo Odagiri and China’s Fan Bingbing, slated for release in December.

September 23, 2011

Jang Dong-gun to co-star with Zhang Ziyi, Cecilia Cheung

By Lee Hyo-won hyowlee@koreatimes.co.k

*quoted image*

Actor Jang Dong-gun will appear in a melodrama opposite Chinese actresses Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung.

The three Asia superstars are set to appear together in Hur Jin-ho’s “Dangerous Liaisons,” for which production begins at the end of the month.

The movie is based on the 18th-century French novel of the same name. It is about a risque love triangle between one man and two women and will take place in 1930s Shanghai for this film adaptation. Director E J-yong previously directed a version set in the 18th-century Joseon Kingdom (1392-1910) starring Bae Yong-joon, Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Mi-sook.

Hur is best known for directing top stars in mellow romances featuring such as “One Fine Spring Day” (Lee Young-ae and Yoo Ji-tae), “Happiness” (Im Soo-jung and Hwang Jung-min) and “A Good Rain Knows” (Chinese actress Gao Yuanyuan and Jung Woo-sung).

Meanwhile, Jang will appear opposite other top Asian actors in the World War II film “My Way,” with Japan’s Jo Odagiri and China’s Fan Bingbing, slated for release in December.

I don't like both Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung. I like he reunites with Fan Bing Bing instead!

By the way, I haven't been here for a long time and this thread is still in this page? Let's move it and move it fast!!

JDG, Zhangziyi, Cecilia Cheung at ' dangerous liaisons ' presscon Beijing

*quoted image*

Weibo

Hi chichocs, thanks for posting these photos. :D

Top actors JANG Dong-gun and BAE Doona set to star in foreign films

YHeBVKHxPGxQpWYGhReT.jpg

Top Korean actor JANG Dong-gun is set to star with Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung in director HUR Jin-ho’s adaptation of the French novel Les Liaisons Dangereuses.

Jang is fresh off the shoot of Kang Je-kyu’s sweeping WWII film My Way which wrapped recently. His previous films also include the English-language martial arts Western Warrior’s Way and the iconic gangster film Friend.

Set in 1930s Shanghai, Dangerous Liaisons is a China-Singapore remake between Zonbo Media and Homerun Asia. The original 18th century French novel has been remade into several different films and plays over the years, including the American film starring John Malkovich and Glen Close and the Korean film Untold Scandal starring BAE Yong-joon and JEON Do-yeon.

Hur has been building a pan-Asian reputation ever since his Christmas in August (1998) swept through East Asia. His other films include such hits as One Fine Spring Day and April Snow. Zonbo Media previously produced his China-set A Good Rain Knows.

Korean actress BAE Doo-na is set to join an impressive all-star cast on the Hollywood film adaptation of the bestselling novel <Cloud Atlas> by David MITCHELL. Directed by Andy and Lana WACHOWSKI and Tom TYKWER, the film stars Academy Award winners Tom HANKS and Halle BERRY, as well as Hugh GRANT, Jim BROADBENT, Hugo WEAVING, and Zhou XUN.

<Cloud Atlas> weaves together six stories set in different times and places to show intricate relationships.

Bae is known for her performances in films such as PARK Chan-wook’s <Sympathy for Mr. Vengeance>, BONG Joon-ho’s <The Host> and more recently in the Japanese film <Air Doll>, directed by KOREEDA Hirokazu.

Jang and Bae are part of a growing group of Korean talent that has been branching out abroad, spearheaded by entertainers such as Rain (JUNG Ji-hoon) who starred in the Wachowski brothers’ Ninja Assassin. Korean directors Park Chan-wook and KIM Jee-woon are also working on foreign projects – Stoker and The Last Stand, while BONG Joon-ho is planning a multi-national project with <Snowpiercer>, based on a French graphic novel.

Credit : Hancinema / http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/jsp/news/news.jsp?pageIndex=1&blbdComCd=601006&seq=1599&mode=VIEW&returnUrl=

September 28, 2011

Jang Dong Gun: 'I Am Glad to Work with Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung'

The Chinese movie entitled "Dangerous Liaisons" held a production presentation in Beijing.

"Dangerous Liaisons" (Chinese title "Weixian Guanxi"), which Korean director Heo Jin Ho will direct and starring Korean actor Jang Dong Gun as a protagonist, held the production presentation in Beijing on September 26. During the event held at LiJun Hotel located in Beijing, Heo said, "This will be my first attempt to make a blockbuster period drama with a huge budget, and I am highly anticipating directing this film. I will try my best to make a good film."

7927_3118_l.jpg

A Chinese production company, China’s Zonbo Media, will invest around 100 million yuan (equal to 18.5 billion Korean won), and two Chinese actresses, Zhang Ziyi representing China and Cecilia Cheung representing Hong Kong, will appear as the two female protagonists. The movie is based on an original French novel, and it will portray complicated and mysterious relationships between a man and two women against the backdrop of Shanghai in the 1930s. The novel has also been produced as a movie in Korea entitled "Untold Scandal," in which actors Bae Yong Joon, Jeon Do Yeon, and Lee Mi Sook appeared, in 2003. Heo also revealed his thoughts on working with the star actors by saying, "This movie has to express the internal desire of human beings tensely, so I think that the way to deliver those feelings and emotions of the characters will be very important. I will try to talk to the actors as much as possible to effectively present those emotions in a tense manner." In addition, actor Jang Dong Gun said, "I have always wanted to work with Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung, so I am very glad that I can appear with them in the film."

Credit : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/Entertain/EntertainmentNews/view.html?No=7927

Jang Dong-gun and Bae Doona set to star in major foreign films

Top Korean actor JANG Dong-gun is set to star with Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung in director HUR Jin-ho’s adaptation of the French novel <Les Liaisons Dangereuses>.

Jang is fresh off the shoot of Kang Je-kyu’s sweeping WWII film <My Way> which wrapped recently. His previous films also include the English-language martial arts Western Warrior’s Way and the iconic gangster film Friend.

Set in 1930s Shanghai, <Dangerous Liaisons> is a China-Singapore remake between Zonbo Media and Homerun Asia. The original 18th century French novel has been remade into several different films and plays over the years, including the American film starring John Malkovich and Glen Close and the Korean film Untold Scandal starring BAE Yong-joon and JEON Do-yeon.

Hur’s other films include such hits as One Fine Spring Day and April Snow. Zonbo Media previously produced his China-set A Good Rain Knows.

(skipped unrelated.....)

Source : www.koreanfilm.or.kr/... ( English Korean )

*** I still haven’t seen a picture of his son. Wondering who his celebrity close friends were invited here, huh? May their son grow up to be a good person like they are. Rich and famous parents – how lucky this kid is! Such a happy and perfect family. :lol:

Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young celebrate their son’s first birthday

201110042127291001_1.jpg

Celebrity couple Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young recently held their first birthday party for their son, Jang Min Joon.

Jang Dong Gun’s agency stated, “Jang Dong Gun came back to Korea on October 3rd to celebrate his son’s first birthday. They only invited close friends and relatives to this private event.”

The event was said to be small and cozy, and guests shared their well-wishes with the proud parents. Then came time for the party’s highlight — the “dol-jab-ee” ritual.

For Koreans, the highlight of a child’s first birthday party lies in the “dol-jab-ee” ritual. “Dol-jab-ee” is a tradition in which a family lays out a few objects with symbolic meanings in front of the 1-year-old (like money, books, and rice cakes). Whatever object the child chooses determines their “future” or “character”. Baby Jang Min Joon chose rice, which meant success and everlasting health. This promised that he would follow his parents’ path in the future.

In celebration of their child’s first birthday, Jang Dong Gun and Go So Young also donated $100,000 USD to a charity.

Source +Image: Newsen / allkpop

[*** I still haven’t seen a picture of his son. Wondering who his celebrity close friends were invited here, huh? May their son grow up to be a good person like they are. Rich and famous parents – how lucky this kid is! Such a happy and perfect family. :lol:

Here are some of his celebrities friends:

Ahn Sung-ki

201110042156231001_1.jpg

Ha ji won

201110042146321001_1.jpg

Kim min jong

201110042151351001_1.jpg

Jo jin mo

201110042153501001_1.jpg

Jung joon ho and wife

201110042124291001_1.jpg

Kim jung eun

201110042138541001_1.jpg

Song yoon ah

201110042136091001_1.jpg

All credit for Newsen@newsen.com

Baby JDG. Can't see his face, but the baby looks tall for being one year old!

201110062_131787498459.jpg

Credit as Tagged

Jang Dong-gun and Bae Doona set to star in major foreign films

The title is misleading, I thought they (JDG and BD) are in the same movie :wacko:

Hi potato, ye, me too - I thought the same thing also when I saw the title. :unsure:

[*** I still haven’t seen a picture of his son. Wondering who his celebrity close friends were invited here, huh? May their son grow up to be a good person like they are. Rich and famous parents – how lucky this kid is! Such a happy and perfect family. :lol:

Here are some of his celebrities friends:

Ahn Sung-ki

*quoted image*

Ha ji won

*quoted image*

Kim min jong

*quoted image*

Jo jin mo

*quoted image*

Jung joon ho and wife

*quoted image*

Kim jung eun

*quoted image*

Song yoon ah

*quoted image*

All credit for Newsen@newsen.com

Baby JDG. Can't see his face, but the baby looks tall for being one year old!

*quoted image*

Credit as Tagged

potato, thanks for sharing & posting some photos here of those celebrities who were at the bday party of his son. :lol:

*** Jang Dong Gun-- The epitome of class. And the men, wow, the men. Where to begin? Drooling over SJS, JDG, GS & JS. Makes my heart go all aflutter every time I see a photo of them. For me, I have to say that they all looked good. :lol:

16th Busan International Film Festival’s opening red carpet

by javabeans | October 6, 2011

16th Busan International Film Festival’s opening red carpet

by javabeans | October 6, 2011

The 16th Busan International Film Festival opened on October 6, and the red carpet to the opening screening — So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo’s tragic romance Only You — was awash with stars.

(For those of you used to seeing the festival called PIFF, it recently changed its spelling. The festival is in its 16th year and began back when the city was spelled Pusan. The spelling of the southern city officially changed to Busan in 2000, but the festival kept its former spelling, which naturally led to some confusion. Yeah, the Korean romanization system changes hasn’t been the most easy to follow.)

It’s been a while since we’ve had a big, star-packed red carpet, but this reminds me that we’re heading into awards season, and will soon be seeing lots of events like this. Which means, lots and lots of red carpets to ooh over, or, as the case may be, snark.

There were some questionable outfits (always fun), but overall I really like what I saw, even if there was an overwhelming trend toward leg slits Up To There and a good amount of side-boob. But the colors! Yay for colors!

(skipped unrelated.....)

Is Jang Dong-gun (My Way) aging well or what? The man defines dapper.

biff11_jangdonggun1.jpgbiff11_jangdonggun4.jpgbiff11_jangdonggun3.jpg

Stars walk the red carpet for the ’16th Busan International Film Festival’

On October 6th, Korea’s top stars gathered at the red carpet event for the ‘16th Busan International Film Festival‘ at the Busan Cinema Center.

A total of 308 films from 70 different countries were invited to partake in the event. Out of those 308 films, 135 will be international premieres.

Since it was a formal affair, many of the stars opted to wear the traditional colors of red and black. The ‘Queen of Red Carpets’, actress Kim So Yeon, set the standards of the dress code by wearing a simple black dress that showed off her enviable figure.

Meanwhile, other stars decided to be more adventurous and stood out with their interesting outfit choices.

Check out photos from the red carpet below, and tell us your favorite look from the night!

Song Sun Mi, Lee Chun Hee, Kang Hye Jung

Park Sae Rom (and sisters), Yoo In Na, Min Hyo Rin

Cha Seung Won, Park Ye Jin, Lee Yoon Ji

Kim Dong Wan, Kang Hye Jung, Park Si Yeon

Park Sae Rom (and sisters), Yoo Ah In, Fan Bing Bing

Jang Dong Gun, Kim Ha Neul, Odagiri Joe

So Ji Sub, Go Soo, Oh In Hye

Goo Hye Sun, Kang Ye Won, Oh In Hye

Kang Sora, Park So Yeon, Daniel Choi

Hong Soo Ah, Jay Park, Nam Gyuri

Source : allkpop