Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Hey gals..good to see some newcomers here..welcome DG Babes!

Yeah..Marchy sure was lucky enough to sit close to DG when he was in Jakarta (right Wien?.).

I treasure the pics you gave me soooo much!!!! :rolleyes:

I managed to capture some pics of him really up-close but i wasn't an AI member then so i missed lots of privileges...

I do hope 'Laundry Warrior ' will be specially premiered here but with Hollywood stars i think it will not happen but we can always wish..So i'm hoping DG will do a drama or another Korean movie next..

easy..no.37..March seventh..his birthday..also my lucky number.. ;)

wait.. are those recent?..his hair is long and i can only spot Hyun Bin and Kim Seung Woo..where are the rest of the PlayBoys celebs?

easy..no.37..March seventh..his birthday..also my lucky number.. ;)

wait.. are those recent?..his hair is long and i can only spot Hyun Bin and Kim Seung Woo..where are the rest of the PlayBoys celebs?

You are his wife babe!

cun forget his number huh? hahha :w00t:

This pix taken months ago when he came back on Nov 2008

The other celeb were there but they didn't take all pix :D

Guest ruffluv109

ermmm...anybody now wats this news below all about??Everybody in the Chinese forum seems to show 'crying' emoticon after reading this piece.... :unsure::unsure:

张东健-河智苑,同吃一锅饭?"SZ

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  /3

记者:尹汝秀 01/30 08:17 o30

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  |W$;^r

来源:STARNEWS nightdream译+,_QR=

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  'k/

顶级明星张东健很有可能与河智苑同吃一锅饭。 Cz~J

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  }33boe

本月28日,高斯达克对外宣称:张东健所属经济公司STARM最大股东洪毅,与(河智苑所属经济公司WELLMADE娱乐公司的子公司)WELLMADE投资公司的边钟恩代表理事提交了所持股份和经营权的转让协议。l

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  y@K;

STARM最大股东洪毅代表理事把所持有的21万3995股(占发行股份总数的8.76%)以及公司的经营权转让给边钟恩代表理事,并在本月25日签署了这份协议。"#

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  t%#E

由于洪毅代表理事把公司的经营权,包括所有从属的一切管理和义务全部转让给了边钟恩代表理事,因此整个演艺圈都更加关注起张东健和玄彬等所属公司STARM与河智苑所属公司合并的相关事宜。;GcLl

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  2~o+wj

因为这种可能性能成为现实的话,又将会诞生一个庞大的经济公司了。+

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  ]^~6

另外,张东健现在正在新西兰拍摄进军好莱坞的作品《沙漠战士》,河智苑主演的电影《傻瓜》将在2月28日首映。t

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  v):x

20080130081803.734.0.jpg

taken from jangdonggun.com.cn

that gal is ha ji won rite??? :unsure::unsure:

ermmm...anybody now wats this news below all about??Everybody in the Chinese forum seems to show 'crying' emoticon after reading this piece.... :unsure::unsure:

张东健-河智苑,同吃一锅饭?"SZ

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  /3

记者:尹汝秀 01/30 08:17 o30

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  |W$;^r

来源:STARNEWS nightdream译+,_QR=

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  'k/

顶级明星张东健很有可能与河智苑同吃一锅饭。 Cz~J

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  }33boe

本月28日,高斯达克对外宣称:张东健所属经济公司STARM最大股东洪毅,与(河智苑所属经济公司WELLMADE娱乐公司的子公司)WELLMADE投资公司的边钟恩代表理事提交了所持股份和经营权的转让协议。l

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  y@K;

STARM最大股东洪毅代表理事把所持有的21万3995股(占发行股份总数的8.76%)以及公司的经营权转让给边钟恩代表理事,并在本月25日签署了这份协议。"#

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  t%#E

由于洪毅代表理事把公司的经营权,包括所有从属的一切管理和义务全部转让给了边钟恩代表理事,因此整个演艺圈都更加关注起张东健和玄彬等所属公司STARM与河智苑所属公司合并的相关事宜。;GcLl

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  2~o+wj

因为这种可能性能成为现实的话,又将会诞生一个庞大的经济公司了。+

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  ]^~6

另外,张东健现在正在新西兰拍摄进军好莱坞的作品《沙漠战士》,河智苑主演的电影《傻瓜》将在2月28日首映。t

©东健茶馆-张东健中文网 -- 关于韩国演员张东健的论坛  v):x

20080130081803.734.0.jpg

taken from jangdonggun.com.cn

yup, you right...

They have reason to kick out "crying" emoticon dear... :rolleyes: Joke ! hahah.. notthing serious dear.. just business!

Jang Dong Gun - Ha Ji Won eating same rice pot together

© STAR NEWS- JDG chinese website ..

On the 28th of this month, Star M - Jang owned shareholder company and Wellmade (Ha Ji Won entertainment company) is merging and all management rights transfer have been under agreement.

Star-M will be the largest shareholder held 213,995 shares (8.76% of the total number of issued shares).

It will make Star-M one of the biggest entertainemnt in Korea.

Congrats Mr Jang!!!

Guest Elfwine

as far as i know. .Jang Dong Gun will not happen in East of Eden..

He will be busy with premier of Hollywood movie at the time then..

Park Shin Yang is the lead actor instead... :rolleyes:

Ahh, this news made me a little bit sad, I really miss him on tv drama.

But... for his first debut in Hollywood, I will always support him everything he's decided. :rolleyes:

Hi everybody, long time no see you guys.

Ahh, this news made me a little bit sad, I really miss him on tv drama.

But... for his first debut in Hollywood, I will always support him everything he's decided. :rolleyes:

Hi everybody, long time no see you guys.

Actually, he has an upcoming Hollywood movie, Laundry Warrior, shot in NZ & I'm looking forward to watch it. Like you, I also want to see him on the small screen, a drama so more time to see him, huh? It's been ages since AAE. :)

as everyon eknows,song il gook is getting married this march. will our dear jang dong gun also surprise us this year? is he dating anyone seriously? both song il gook and jang dong gun are of the same age bracket.

Actually, I really wish that he could find a woman who could love & take care of him. I never heard any rumor that anyone was involved with him since I got to know him. It's high time that he settles down in case he decides on. Sorry, but I'm not familiar with SIG, huh? :)

Correct... dear Willenette!

JDG is still a single bachelor..

last year.. answering to CNN interview.. he said that he is still waiting for another half!

not dating now.. just fillming! :rolleyes:

January 31, 2008 (original article published on Dec 5, 2007)

Analysis made by the Japanese media, "Who will the next generation of the Korean-Wave stars?"

Who will be the next generation of the Korean-Wave stars?

Recently, 'Yon-sama' Bae Yong-joon's "The Legend" is expecting revive the glory of the Korean-Wave once again, which seemed to gradually cool down last few years. In addition, the expectation for the new generation of the Korean-Wave stars is increasing.

(skipped unrelated)...

The newspaper said, "The first Korean actor to gain such a huge popularity among the Asian countries is Ahn Jae-wook from "Star in my Heart" in 1997". It also introduced various dramas starred by Bae Yong-joon, Jang Dong-gun and Lee Byeong-Heon, who are the leaders of the Korean Wave at the moment.

It mentioned the extended effect of the Korean-Wave phenomenon that "As the Korean dramas started to gain such rapid popularity in Japan; the viewers were captivated by the beautiful screen works (of the Korean dramas) and the impressive performance by 'good-looking male actors'".

It defined that "The Korean-Wave is definitely a multi-dollar consumer market in Japan. Upon such process, the actors appeared prior to 2002 can be grouped as the first generation of Korean-Waves stars and the second generation are those who came out much later including Kim Rae-won, Jo In-Seong and Lee Dong-geon".

(omit...)

they name JDG is the 2nd generation? Funny! he is the first.. the founder !

i wonder why there was no my Wooer? :wacko:

KRW or LDG could not compare to SAngwoo..

they must know current Korean Big 4 to Japan market is JDG-BYJ-LBH-KSW! :rolleyes: