Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest TY_KSW

OMO.. add in to the Playboy team.. Inez dearie.. seem there involved my hunni Kwon SangWoo??

see...

lastscan.jpg

pb1.jpg

1075ek.jpg

source:tokyo-chunichi sports(21st.Mar)

Credit to Chami and Makochan_DG for Jang-donggun.com

Guest ruffluv109

Korean Mag The Gale April Issue

Source: innolife.net

45736_l.jpg

Credit to Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

Thanks pal, i LOVE this pic! :rolleyes:

Guest noel_zambie

hiii...

i've been following this thread since a long time ago :D but i just decided to post it now :D

i'm so excited bout his coming to Indonesia, though I haven't decided to go the event or not :sweatingbullets:

Chabori....is there any latest news of upcoming Oppaa to Jakarta........???

iks... my fellow indonesian... :P

u shuld check the JDG thread at Indosiar frequently

they have the latest news

I think you should mail to jdgindofans@yahoo.co.id so you get the ticket to event

so... if any of you interesting, mail them soon, but it's only 1 ticket per mail :D

hope it helps :D

Guest TY_KSW

From gentleman to tough guy, Jang Dong Gun’s Style History

March 2006

225716pz.jpg

Thick eyebrows; a straight and sharp nose. Manly Jang Dong Gun(JDG) is like a chameleon with intense features. It doesn’t matter if it’s on TV or in the theaters; JDG is an actor who exudes a charm that draws the audiences regardless of the characters he portrays. Now a veteran in the entertainment world, JDG debuted 14 years ago but that did not change his courteous and humble attitude. Even in an industry rife with changes, gossips and hypocrisy, JDG has managed to maintain his popularity due to his consistent humbleness.

In every new movie, JDG would spring the audiences a surprise. With each performance, JDG adopts a new style and transforms into a different character, unleashing the power of his new identity. From the beginning, JDG did not adopt a specific style that would restrain him to a particular role. In the drama “The Last Match” he appeared as a studious university student and in “Model” a suave man in suit or torn shirt, boldly trying on different new ideas that defy everyone’s perception of what denotes a style. Perhaps during that time, JDG was still in his chrysalis waiting to emerge?

225729up.jpg

His efforts to transform himself continued. In the drama “All about Eve” and the movie “Love Wind Love Song” JDG’s image was romanticized, stealing the hearts of all the female fans with his gentle ways. The free flowing hair style and refreshingly casual outfits matched with an occasional cap or glasses gained him unlimited fan adoration.

225737xv.jpg

Today, he is no longer like before. In the movies “Nowhere to Hide” and “Taegukgi”, JDG showed his powerful side playing a detective involve in hunting down an organized mod and as a solider on the battle field. Taking on tough guy characters, JDG was given a chance to change, re-inventing himself into a charismatic actor. It was during this time that the audiences started to notice JDG and expected more of him. He lost weight and kept his hair long, making his jaw line more defined. Dark tanned skin and a moustache were bold attempts of a splendid transformation. (Due to the sudden lost of weight, there were rumors that he went for plastic surgery)

The hairstyle he donned in the CFs became a popular trend and whatever styles JDG wears, or accessories he puts on to award ceremonies or movie premiers, it becomes instant successes and would appear in the news. Today, everyone would have to agree that JDG is the style role-model for the male population.

ss0310d9tz.jpg

It would not be an exaggeration to say that the movie “Typhoon” is JDG’s best movie to date. The stark transformation overwhelms the audiences and with this movie, the phrase “flower good-looking man” will forever be removed. From now on, we would recognize him as a genuine actor. Attaching too much importance on casting someone who is charismatic just so to gain an international advancement has resulted in the general prejudice that “an actor is only a good face”. For JDG, the accomplishment he has achieved thus far is just the beginning to dispel that preconception.

In this fickle minded society, what constitutes a success today would be passé tomorrow in the entertainment world. We love to see him become a genuine actor with that passion for acting and that gentle smile that does not change.

Editor: Juri

Photograph: innolife (Reporter: Min Ungyon)/NEWSIS /Joynews24

Source: http://fashion.innolife.net/list.php?ai_id=2257&ac_id=14

Translated by Yuki for Just Jang Dong Gun www.jang-donggun.com

Guest TY_KSW

Korean entertainers select the best star

Well-mannered JDG was voted No.1 with an overwhelming support of 22 votes . Hallyu hot star BoA took 2nd place.

63u80001.jpg

In conjunction with its 16th anniversary, Korean publication Sports Chosun conducted a questionnaire survey among the entertainers on various topics including the best star, best movie, best TV programme, best couple stars, criteria for choosing life partners, how to handle internet rumours etc. The survey running from 11 – 18th Mar, was participated by 60 entertainers from 12 entertainment management companies. (The 12 entertainment management companies are Fanthom Entertainment, Wellmade Entertainment, Namu Actors, M Plan Entertainment, J&H Film, Star Park Entertainment, Barunson Entertainment, ML3 Entertainment, The Entertainment, YK Entertainment, Cult Entertainment, and Galgari Family.)

Who did the Korean entertainers select as the best of the stars?

The Korean entertainers selected Hallyu star Jang Dong Gun as the top star of the year.

JDG was selected as the best star in the questionnaire survey conducted by Sports Chosun in conjunction with its 16th anniversary. The entertainers were allowed to choose 3 stars including himself/herself. JDG who received an overwhelming support with 22 votes took the 1st place.

JDG's popularity has gone up further both within and outside the country in the beginning of the year due to the release of his 2 movies – the Korean-Chinese joint production “The Promise” and “Typhoon”. But he was voted the best star by his entertainer colleagues because he is recognized as “an actor with good manners”.

No.1 JDG (22 votes)

No.2 BoA (14 votes)

No.3 Lee Hyo Li/Choi Ji Woo (13 votes)

No.5 Shim Eun Ha (11 votes)

No.6 Ha Ji Won/Kim Ha Neul (10 votes)

No.8 Seo Tae Ji/ T.V.X.Q. (8 votes)

No.10 Jung Jun Ho/Bae Yong Joon (7 votes)

63u80001_4.jpg

Source: http://sports.chosun.com/news/news.htm?nam...inment/200603/2 0060321/63u80001.htm

Translated by Dreamer for Just Jang Dong Gun at www.jang-donggun.com

M in the mix now... buy either Faceshop or Missha????

SangWoo or DongGun???

missha1es.jpgkswnew858wn.jpg

Must check the outlet!. They might add DG's pic next to WonBin!..and yeah..FaceSHop is just one door away.. :rolleyes:

From gentleman to tough guy, Jang Dong Gun’s Style History

March 2006

225716pz.jpg

Thick eyebrows; a straight and sharp nose. Manly Jang Dong Gun(JDG) is like a chameleon with intense features. It doesn’t matter if it’s on TV or in the theaters; JDG is an actor who exudes a charm that draws the audiences regardless of the characters he portrays. Now a veteran in the entertainment world, JDG debuted 14 years ago but that did not change his courteous and humble attitude. Even in an industry rife with changes, gossips and hypocrisy, JDG has managed to maintain his popularity due to his consistent humbleness.

In every new movie, JDG would spring the audiences a surprise. With each performance, JDG adopts a new style and transforms into a different character, unleashing the power of his new identity. From the beginning, JDG did not adopt a specific style that would restrain him to a particular role. In the drama “The Last Match” he appeared as a studious university student and in “Model” a suave man in suit or torn shirt, boldly trying on different new ideas that defy everyone’s perception of what denotes a style. Perhaps during that time, JDG was still in his chrysalis waiting to emerge?

225729up.jpg

His efforts to transform himself continued. In the drama “All about Eve” and the movie “Love Wind Love Song” JDG’s image was romanticized, stealing the hearts of all the female fans with his gentle ways. The free flowing hair style and refreshingly casual outfits matched with an occasional cap or glasses gained him unlimited fan adoration.

225737xv.jpg

Today, he is no longer like before. In the movies “Nowhere to Hide” and “Taegukgi”, JDG showed his powerful side playing a detective involve in hunting down an organized mod and as a solider on the battle field. Taking on tough guy characters, JDG was given a chance to change, re-inventing himself into a charismatic actor. It was during this time that the audiences started to notice JDG and expected more of him. He lost weight and kept his hair long, making his jaw line more defined. Dark tanned skin and a moustache were bold attempts of a splendid transformation. (Due to the sudden lost of weight, there were rumors that he went for plastic surgery)

The hairstyle he donned in the CFs became a popular trend and whatever styles JDG wears, or accessories he puts on to award ceremonies or movie premiers, it becomes instant successes and would appear in the news. Today, everyone would have to agree that JDG is the style role-model for the male population.

ss0310d9tz.jpg

It would not be an exaggeration to say that the movie “Typhoon” is JDG’s best movie to date. The stark transformation overwhelms the audiences and with this movie, the phrase “flower good-looking man” will forever be removed. From now on, we would recognize him as a genuine actor. Attaching too much importance on casting someone who is charismatic just so to gain an international advancement has resulted in the general prejudice that “an actor is only a good face”. For JDG, the accomplishment he has achieved thus far is just the beginning to dispel that preconception.

In this fickle minded society, what constitutes a success today would be passé tomorrow in the entertainment world. We love to see him become a genuine actor with that passion for acting and that gentle smile that does not change.

Editor: Juri

Photograph: innolife (Reporter: Min Ungyon)/NEWSIS /Joynews24

Source: http://fashion.innolife.net/list.php?ai_id=2257&ac_id=14

Translated by Yuki for Just Jang Dong Gun www.jang-donggun.com

Thanks for the wonderful article Mona..yeah not only cool..humble and gorgeous ..he's one cool FASHIONISTA!!

Guest chabori

LATEST NEWS JANG DONG GUN IN JAKARTA

Fanmeeting will be start on 03.00 PM ( not in 02.00PM)

we are from Indonesian fans have planning "something special to JDG"

but its secretttt.

not surprise if I tell you now...Im sorry

I hear that JDG will take singer from Korea..but.I dont who is he/she?

hope that is K, OST typhoon singer

if yesssssss oh my God.........he is so handsome........hiksssssss

but I dont know...

Lets pray ; all events in Indonesia will be success

but its secretttt.

but I dont know...

Wow!!..this is even better than what we expected!!

So happy and shaking when reading this !!

Wien...i am working with all my power to have my hubby's approval... :wacko::P

Korean Mag The Gale April Issue

Source: innolife.net

45736_l.jpg

Credit to Dreamer for Jang-donggun.com

uuuhhhh...I llooove him style....... :sweatingbullets:

Thank's TY dear :)

missha1es.jpgkswnew858wn.jpg

wowww..... :w00t:

two hotman in a row.....

must be very hard to choose.......

Wow!!..this is even better than what we expected!!

So happy and shaking when reading this !!

Wien...i am working with all my power to have my hubby's approval...

comeoon Inez dear.....

is there anything that I can do to to make your hubby approve it sooner.... :lol:

and you have to sent your email dear for book the tix (or maybe AI will arrange it for you...:))

Guest pure_joy

awWwwesome. *sigh* arhhaar. i finally had time to come to check out on Dong GUn oppa. and whoOot. he's hot. arhhar. seeing him in that giodarno CF's pics. *melts* he's darn hot! arhahar. :ph34r: well, here's one more picture of him. I bet they made JDG a pitcher on the baseball team. its full of stars!!! arhaar. Ji Jin Hee. Jung Woo Sung. and Dong Gun oppa. imagine them running around. whar. arhhaar. i wouldn't know which one to be looking at. arhhaar. *blush* :blush:

ya indonesian fans. Enjoy yourself out there. Scream for me will you :D heh. Its gonna be hell of a nite with that hunk over there. awWw. wish i could be there. arhhaar. what if i was a millionaire. own a jet. fly there. get the best seats. arhahar. oh well. *dreams*

and new cosmetic front man. arhahar. its sure gonna be busy in Bugis. arhahar. Face Shop and erm. Missha round the corner. i wouldn't mind walking a few rounds around the place. arhahar. :D awesome.

awWw. i hope Inez gets approval from your hubby. sooon~! :) *sayang*

938sw.jpg

*source:http://blog.naver.com/loshui37

awWwwesome. *sigh* arhhaar. i finally had time to come to check out on Dong GUn oppa. and whoOot. he's hot. arhhar. seeing him in that giodarno CF's pics. *melts* he's darn hot! arhahar. :ph34r: well, here's one more picture of him. I bet they made JDG a pitcher on the baseball team. its full of stars!!! arhaar. Ji Jin Hee. Jung Woo Sung. and Dong Gun oppa. imagine them running around. whar. arhhaar. i wouldn't know which one to be looking at. arhhaar. *blush* :blush:

ya indonesian fans. Enjoy yourself out there. Scream for me will you :D heh. Its gonna be hell of a nite with that hunk over there. awWw. wish i could be there. arhhaar. what if i was a millionaire. own a jet. fly there. get the best seats. arhahar. oh well. *dreams*

and new cosmetic front man. arhahar. its sure gonna be busy in Bugis. arhahar. Face Shop and erm. Missha round the corner. i wouldn't mind walking a few rounds around the place. arhahar. :D awesome.

938sw.jpg

PJ!!!..*hugz*..good to have u taking a break n makes us smile here.. :D

*drools over DG pic...*

Harhar..yes..The Dream TEam Playboys running around and we'll have have hard time looking at so many hunks !! :P

I have a sinking feeling .. :blink::unsure: ..that i may not make it to Jakarta...

But...i am all for our Indonesian babes..!! GO GIRLS!!..

938sw.jpg

Hi Pure Joy.......

Yes..we will scream for you....don't worry.....

in fact we will scream for all jangers here...

and thank's for the pict....i hardly can find any word to describe him more...

Inez babe.....

don't give up...

fighting...AJA..AJA...!!

Guest ginachan

but its secretttt.

but I dont know...

:w00t: !! so how many of u guys are planning to go to the airport? :)

Guest TY_KSW

:w00t: !! so how many of u guys are planning to go to the airport? :)

Think about 10 ladies of thread here to meet each others in airport especially one pregnant lady (who is carrying junior DongGun). :o Everybody is requested to take care of her.. i heard that she will fight at any price/energy to access her hubby.. Plz ladies for God's shakes. :phew: