Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

i forget to comment this i already saw his park junghoon show, i like when he was singing kkkk.. weird song i thought JDG's way of sing but it seems the song like that ,, funniest part when PJH gave him a sunglasses ~ it was his trademark rite i have a picture when he arrived in Ssanghwa store Premiere this from SBS morning.. he seems afraid with media kkkk

he love wearing shades dear... :D

its been so long since i visited this forum......

i missed a lot!

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

the SKT CF is sooooo cute!

KC is one lucky girl to be in such close proximity with JDG oppa! im so envious!

CONGRATULATIONS JANG DONG GUN for being a UN Goodwill Ambassador.....

and he guested on a talk show! waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! i missed that too!

ive read some of the translations.....

if only i knew what his number is.....

ill be calling him 24/7 too! hahahaha.....

im sure he needs to change his number after saying those lines.....

his phone will be ringing non stop.....

but sincerely..... being on top with no one to share it with

is kinda lonely.......

JDG oppa.... wait for me! hehehehehe

thanks ladies for all the pictures links and JDG goodies! :)

Hi Cati, dun tell me u got his cell number ?

care to share? hehhe, i wont trouble him so much.. just 3 a week! Ok? :lol:

Guest Happy_Day

I wonder if this sexy man will every marry? Any girl in Korea would have him, seriously. I'm surprised coz I don't think he's every had a single scandal, so clean!

I wonder if this sexy man will every marry? Any girl in Korea would have him, seriously. I'm surprised coz I don't think he's every had a single scandal, so clean!

you are right, he is so clean and so perfect that Elle magazine titled him "GOD CREATED HIM!!"

:rolleyes:

Yes..the reason he is still single is that he hangs around with fellow buddies like the company of Hyun Bin, Han Jae Suk, Joo Jin Mo who are still single too..So he feels that he needs to settle down and has his own family now..how wonderful. Perhaps his mom will arrange a marriage meeting with some nice girl now..??..the list is pretty long..i bet so many parents send in the applications!! :P

heya my chingus!!..i had a blast in Korea..bumps n bruises n frozen fingers included.. :D

Yes..the reason he is still single is that he hangs around with fellow buddies like the company of Hyun Bin, Han Jae Suk, Joo Jin Mo who are still single too..So he feels that he needs to settle down and has his own family now..how wonderful. Perhaps his mom will arrange a marriage meeting with some nice girl now..??..the list is pretty long..i bet so many parents send in the applications!! :P

heya my chingus!!..i had a blast in Korea..bumps n bruises n frozen fingers included.. :D

Inez Jang, you homed already? how are you?

did you meet any dreamer namja? :rolleyes:

last night i watched a glimpse of his talkshow recaps in KBS yeonyega..

He's so relax in the interview.., and keep smiling..., based on the narator this is the his first interview on TV during 10 years...*quite shocked cause really for 10 years..???

and i keep smiling when Park Jung Hoon ask him some difficult question and all he can do is drinking the water, Mr park said "so how many girlfriend you have?" before answering it he smiles with playfully face and then took the bottle and drink..haha.., he's so cute when doing that...

he also sing for a song but the producer cut it and ask him to redo the singing.., and they even gave him a shade hehe.., i tink it's his style...:)

And his comment on Park Jung Hoon show, "he said you have to brace yorself before doing it..."haha... some of the question is so personal...

Inez babe..Home already....

What did you get fr Seoul..?

Guest ruffluv109

last night i watched a glimpse of his talkshow recaps in KBS yeonyega..

He's so relax in the interview.., and keep smiling..., based on the narator this is the his first interview on TV during 10 years...*quite shocked cause really for 10 years..???

actually, it was only for 7 years. He did attend a talk show when he did Chingu... i think his 'long-term' fans will remember that talk show....there are two talk shows actually, one he's wearing the blue t-shirt and another one wearing suits, both with the Chingu hairstyle...i remember the host kept 'attacking' him and he was so shy, laughing and closing his face all the time.... :lol::rolleyes:

he also sing for a song but the producer cut it and ask him to redo the singing.., and they even gave him a shade hehe.., i tink it's his style...:)

And his comment on Park Jung Hoon show, "he said you have to brace yorself before doing it..."haha... some of the question is so personal...

well, if you watch the 'preview', the producer did cut it (NG) but that's because he was teased by Park Joong Hoon while he was singing....he was so shy then that he turned around and kept closing his face!!! so cute! seriously i think that was one of the cutest moment of the talk show, they should just run it instead of making it an NG....his expression was just priceless! you can see what a really really shy person he is! those who haven't watched the 'preview', go watch it! but i still don't know the reason Park Joong Hoon handed him the shades....i really2 want to know why....

Wien, Mona babes..thanks..i'm home and kinda missing the Korean weather already...aissh..

well Wien, i had delicious Korean food ala halal of coz..too bad Mona, did not get to meet celebs esp. DG baby :( ..Infact , i read about his interview reviews there but i missed the show..

Wait..i think Goo HyeSun was behind me at Incheon, i did not get to see the other 'Flower Boys.'..the present drama..she's as beautiful in person..

Anyway, i love the way DG looked in the interview.. :rolleyes:

Guest valley girl

> merry Christmas anyone..

last night JJM sang in Kim jungeun chocolate, JDG's gang they love sing.

i think when playboy Hangout they Go karaoke often kkk.

snapshot20081225073639.jpg

So that's why JJM so close with JDG even they like wear shades, i am Glad many HOT guys appears in variety Show now !! but No Glimpse From JWS

> merry Christmas anyone..

last night JJM sang in Kim jungeun chocolate, JDG's gang they love sing.

i think when playboy Hangout they Go karaoke often kkk.

So that's why JJM so close with JDG even they like wear shades, i am Glad many HOT guys appears in variety Show now !! but No Glimpse From JWS

JJM and JDG are close friend dear... JDG said, sometimes JJM stopped by his house and stayed there... and vice versa! :D

JDG's gangs loves to hang together. Wonder what they do and talk about....

Many people are probably waiting for this man's wedding... who will be the luckiest girl...

Many people are probably waiting for this man's wedding... who will be the luckiest girl...

i have applied .. its the long queue, but chance is opening! :lol:

Guest valley girl

JJM and JDG are close friend dear... JDG said, sometimes JJM stopped by his house and stayed there... and vice versa! :D

They Talking each other in their interview kkkk.JJM said he Really close with JDG. JJM good singer hahhaha

just wanna share Today is Choi Jin Shil B day so sad

Guest cati_21

he love wearing shades dear... :D

Hi Cati, dun tell me u got his cell number ?

care to share? hehhe, i wont trouble him so much.. just 3 a week! Ok? :lol:

Hi TY_KSW.... youll be the first one ill be sharing it with once I got his number hahahaha.... we will call him alternately! hehehehe

ME tooo.... im part of the queue hahaha... i remembered all our plans just to meet him! hahahaha

a Belated Merry Christmas my lovely JDG lovers/ Jangers family!

thanks Amaryllis!!..thanks huang!

hello DG Babes!!

hi val, true..when JJM and JDG got together they're like brothers. Hot bros!. JJM n HyunBin make DG home like their own too. :D