Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

Guest ellabel

Jang Dong-gun appears on cover of Time magazine

time_l.jpg

Wah!!! He's so handsome but i think this copy is only available in Korea.

I remember i saw him in the cover of Time (or is it Newsweek?) here in our country for Taegukgi.

More pix Parkland Winter 2005 Collection (cont to Azura's collectn)

formal_b04.jpg

Source:www.parkland.co.kr

credit to Jang-donggun.com by Dreamer

He looks drop-dead gorgeous in this Parkland Fall collection.

Thanks Ty.

ww40.jpg

Thanks for all the wonderful pix of Dong gun, Azura.

Awesome Typhoon and Promise posters and wallies.

Even with the scar he looks menacingly handsome.

I wud want him to be brutally loving to me. :P:lol:

Hello to all JDG lovers esp. to ruffluv.

Havent seen Minami for a long time.

inez and jisung, been missing you babes.

Thanks Ty.

Ellabel, hubbi is not only handsome this Parkland collections... He is ALWAYS handsome in wherever, whatever, whoever n whenever... even in a Pirate or slave casting...

Wah!!! He's so handsome but i think this copy is only available in Korea.

I remember i saw him in the cover of Time (or is it Newsweek?) here in our country for Taegukgi.

Thanks Ty.

Thanks for all the wonderful pix of Dong gun, Azura.

Awesome Typhoon and Promise posters and wallies.

Even with the scar he looks menacingly handsome.

I wud want him to be brutally loving to me. :P:lol:

Hello to all JDG lovers esp. to ruffluv.

Havent seen Minami for a long time.

inez and jisung, been missing you babes.

Ella babe!!..*HUGZ!!*.. i hi-lighted that cool phrase..how true!!

and hi Tossie, azz, missing all my sweet funny sexy babes..Jis.., Ruff, Marchy..(heard abt your little car bump..glad u n loved ones are ok..)..Nami, iks, who else i miss???...Azura..(is the trip to meet Mr Sexy finalize already?)..hi- five to TY...!!

Guest labonita

GOOD NEWS FOR ALL MALAYSIANS!!!!!!!.....like me...heheh.... :D

According to the distributor of the movie Buena Vista Columbia Tristar Films, they have been trying very hard to arrange for the stars of the movie to come to Malaysia to meet the movie fans. The details about JDG’s visit to Malaysia has been confirmed now . If there is no last minute changes, JDG will be coming to Malaysia for the first time on 19 – 20 December.

ruffluv109, it's confirmed that JDG will be coming to thailand too!! Hurray! i wonder it's said 18-20 dec to be at bangkok, it's the same period!? do you have any further info about this?? Nicolas won't be here, but Cecilia will. :D

ruffluv109, it's confirmed that JDG will be coming to thailand too!! Hurray! i wonder it's said 18-20 dec to be at bangkok, it's the same period!? do you have any further info about this?? Nicolas won't be here, but Cecilia will. :D

Only this 2 countries?? :(

Poor Viet gals n Sin gals.... :(

Dun worry dear, next time he will come n stay longer... like he did last time he came SGN..

Tsk tsk tsk me still remember his scent... 36_3_7.gif

Meaning i HAVE to go to KL!!..is Ruff in yet?...Ruffie babe??

No need to wait for Ruff, she is now staying in the hotel hubbi to arrive...Hurry up Inez Jang or be late to ur shift :(:(

Dun worry dear, next time he will come n stay longer... like he did last time he came SGN..

Tsk tsk tsk me still remember his scent... 36_3_7.gif

Meaning i HAVE to go to KL!!..is Ruff in yet?...Ruffie babe??

Inez....i think u better prepared ice box, since u're gonna prepare SUSHI for him right? :lol:

Inez....i think u better prepared ice box, since u're gonna prepare SUSHI for him right? :lol:

Azura..thanks for the tip..

maybe i wanna be his favourite ice-cream too.. ;) ..wonder what's his favourite flava..

TY..u sure could not remember his 'scent'?...i love Bvlgari on a man..esp. Bvlgari Blu..simply 'inviting'..

(maybe can be a gift for him ..).. :rolleyes:

JDG most suitable as international arms dealer

Extracted from news at http://news.media.daum.net/snews/entertain...11/15/hankooki/ v10796435.html

Translated by dreamer for Just Jang Dong at www.jang-donggun.com

20051115135006.604.0.jpg

World star JDG most suitable as international arms dealer

2005.11.15 Hankook Ilbo

In conjunction with the release of the movie “Lord of War” in Korea on 18 November, film company carried out a survey on which local entertainer is most suitable for the role of international arms dealer played by Nicholas Cage in the movie. JDG was voted the 1st place in the survey carried out at the movie site Cine21.com.

Jang Dong Gun who plays the role of pirate Sin who attempts to carry out terrorism acts in Korean Peninsula in the movie Typhoon which is going to be released next month received the most votes with 48.1%.

Kwon Sang Woo who plays the role of a criminal case cop in his new movie “Running Wild” was at 2nd place (12.9%) followed by Daniel Henney at 3rd place (7.9%) and Rain at 4th place (7.6%).

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --

Bravo, My 2 hubbies together, once again... 23_5_102.gif

casual_c01.jpg

jangdonggun-club

Azura, granted that man wearing gloves is so gorgeous n delicate but it is unfeasible to get it on in Vietnam..a tropical weather.. Me think Singapore's same?

For those who like them both ----> saved

For those who dislike this gal's action ---->me lend u my ever-holding firearms... :lol::lol:

20050811182604.635.0.jpg

2005081814075671505_2.jpg

20050812184408.414.jpg

Guest ellabel

Poor Viet gals n Sin gals....

Poor Filipinas/Pinay too..:(

Azura..thanks for the tip..

maybe i wanna be his favourite ice-cream too.. ..wonder what's his favourite flava..

TY..u sure could not remember his 'scent'?...i love Bvlgari on a man..esp. Bvlgari Blu..simply 'inviting'..

(maybe can be a gift for him ..)..

Hahaha!!! For me, i'll give him his fave wine to sip or a non-fat whip cream to lick. ;):lol:

And whether it's Bulgari or CK or his natural body perfume, I like to smell him. :P

JDG most suitable as international arms dealer

World star JDG most suitable as international arms dealer

2005.11.15 Hankook Ilbo

In conjunction with the release of the movie “Lord of War” in Korea on 18 November, film company carried out a survey on which local entertainer is most suitable for the role of international arms dealer played by Nicholas Cage in the movie. JDG was voted the 1st place in the survey carried out at the movie site Cine21.com.

Jang Dong Gun who plays the role of pirate Sin who attempts to carry out terrorism acts in Korean Peninsula in the movie Typhoon which is going to be released next month received the most votes with 48.1%.

Kwon Sang Woo who plays the role of a criminal case cop in his new movie “Running Wild” was at 2nd place (12.9%) followed by Daniel Henney at 3rd place (7.9%) and Rain at 4th place (7.6%).

------------------------------------------------------------------------ --

Bravo, My 2 hubbies together, once again... 23_5_102.gif

Yay!!! for my 2 lovers.... smiley2thumbsup.gif

The Promise...

master.jpg

Credit to Kimji at Jang-donggun.com

Those soulful eyes can melt even the hardest heart.

Been missing him so I'm watching AAE again.

But, this time with Korean audio, thank God!!!