Jang Dong Gun 장동건

Admin

July 4, 2012

Ko So-young is “cool” with her husband’s kiss scenes

03175057.jpg

Actress Ko So-young showed her professional side by remaining nonchalant about her husband’s steamy kiss scenes in the current drama “A Gentleman’s Dignity.”
From June 30, the show took a new turn as the main character played by Ko’s husband Jang Dong-gun officially began dating Kim Ha-neul’s character.
There was a passionate kiss scene that stole the hearts of the audience and despite expressing her qualms earlier about Jang taking part in the drama, Ko reportedly told her husband that she enjoyed the episode.

“I enjoyed it,” Ko said to Jang, according to Ilgan Sports.
Meanwhile, at a press conference for the show earlier, it was said that Ko didn’t want Jang to take part in the drama “because it’s written by Kim Eun-sook who always writes stories with a lot of kiss scenes.”
Allegedly, the staff fooled Ko by telling her that there’d be no steamy moments in order to get Jang to sign the contract.
The show starring the Hallyu actor is the most watched weekend program at the moment.

Ko is also set to appear on SBS’s “Healing Camp” on July 9, which will mark her first talk show since marrying Jang in more than two years.
On the highly anticipated show, Ko is set to shed a few tears and talk about how she met and fell for the Hallyu star as well as reveal details about the couple’s high-profile marriage.

By Carla Sunwoo [carlasunwoo@joongnag.co.kr]

credit : JoongAngDaily

***She still got it - JDG’s wife is beautiful & looks young. At 40 she looks better than most women in their 20s. Maybe she enjoys being a housewife. ;))

Fashionista Go So Young's scull accents matching Jang Dong Gun's 

go_so_young_in_skull_shirt_120704_01.jpg

Superior visual certainly perfects fashion and it certainly is the case for the Go So Young-Jang Dong Gun couple. Go So Young apparently boasts stylish perfection even with a T-shirt with just a touch of the scull pattern.

Actress Go So Young was spotted in a residential area of Gangnam on June 26th. Go So Young’s beauty and chic style hadn’t changed throughout the years. When you took a good look at the beautiful actress, the scull look was spotted which was worn by her husband Jang Dong Gun often times.

It turns out, Go So Young-Jang Do Gun couple is much like each other not only in their personalities but also in their sense of fashion. Last week on SBS TV’s ‘A Gentleman’s dignity’, Jang Dong Gun was wearing a gray hooded top with a black scull on it. Jang Dong Gun was also previously spotted wearing a stylish top with a scull logo and animal print fashionably accenting his airport look.

Go So Young looked sophisticated even in her casual look. The long black T-shirt with the silver scull on it was a unique item that gave life to the look. The high heel leather slip-ons and black sunglasses added the edgy feel to the look. Even in the casual look with the loose T-shirt could not hide Go So Young’s perfect body in the skinny jeans. Go So Young looked truly amazing. It was hard to believe that she is a mom.

Go So Young and Jang Dong Gun were married in 2010 creating a huge buzz. The beautiful couple were nick named the ‘Korean Brangelina’ even. With the birth of their son Min Joon last year, they represent a truly happy family in the entertainment industry.

go_so_young_in_skull_shirt_120704_03-150go_so_young_in_skull_shirt_120704_04-150

Image + Source: Dispatch via Nate / kpopfever

"A Gentleman's Dignity" Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ha-neul on a date

photo246182.jpg

On the thirteenth episode of the SBS "A Gentleman's Dignity" coming on the 7th, Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) attempts to touch Seo Ee-soo (Kim Ha-neul) in his car while he is buckling her seat belt.

Kim Do-jin closes up on her to buckle her seatbelt and she seems surprised and has her body stuck to the chair.

This scene was taken in Seoul on the 1st and the actor and actress walked into the shoot with smiles on their faces.

Jang Dong-gun appeared in sunglasses to drive and everyone around the set couldn't help but stare in awe at his aura.

Jang Dong-gun and Kim Ha-neul work together so well that the seatbelt scene went along well with no NG's.

Production Hwa and Dam Pictures stated, "The romance between Kim Do-jin and Seo Ee-soo should make those watching them fell happy".

Source : tvdaily.mk.co.kr/read... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

"A Gentleman's Dignity" Jang Dong-gun breaks up with Kim Ha-neul

120709_4ffa0df051078.jpg

As it turned out Kim Do-jin (Jang Dong-gun) is the father of Collin (Lee Jong-hyeon), he broke up with Seo Ee-soo (Kim Ha-neul).

The fourteenth episode of SBS weekend drama "A Gentleman's Dignity" on the 8th showed that Kim Do-jin was Collin's father.

Collin showed up in front of the four men and said, "One of you is my father and I've come to find him". Unlike his other friends, Do-jin asked, "What year were you born? Take out your passport" and other detailed questions. Then when he learned that Collin was born in 1994, he told his friends he might be the father.

Do-jin called his ex-girlfriend and Collin's mother Kim Eun hee (Park Joo-mi) and checked for sure that he was the father and then called Ee-soo to meet up. He told her, "Listen carefully and I am sorry about what I am going to say. Forget I asked you to live with me. Forget that I promised you happiness. I can't keep the promise that I won't break up with you before you do. I am a bag person so forget me if possible".

Ee-soo asked if he was his son and Do-jin answered yes and said, "It's not that I don't have the guts to live forever with a woman but I don't have the right. I think this kid is punishing me for hurting others. Forget me no matter what".

Ee-soo said alright and got up from her seat then cried.

Source : news.sportsseoul.com/... ( English )

Translation : Hancinema

***I read that "A Gentleman's Dignity" beat "Gag Concert" and took over first place. According to AGB Nielsen Media Research on the 9th, the drama on the 8th rated 21.6% which was slightly lesser than the percentage from the previous night while "Gag Concert" rated 19.5%. (cr-Hancinema-)

[CHART] Weekly TV ratings: July 2-8

2012070909562950161_1.jpg

credit : 10Asia

(Audio) Jang Dong Gun releases "More than Me" for a "Gentleman's Dignity" OST

Jang+Donggun+%28%EC%9E%A5%EB%8F%99%EA%B1

Actor Jang Dong Gun, who plays main character Kim Dojin in the SBS drama ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’, has released his very own track for the OST of the drama.

On July 9th, Jang Dong Gun released the single “More Than Me” for the ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’ Part 6 OST album. The song is a ballad that describes the drama’s main love line.

Check out the track below!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=rptcdeUI1T0#!

source : dailykpopnews

Go So Young Didn’t Enjoy Husband Jang Dong Gun’s Romantic Scenes with Kim Ha Neul on ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

The hearts of women melted when the romantic scenes between Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul aired on SBS A Gentleman’s Dignity, but there was one woman who was fairly disgruntled by all of it.

The woman was none other than Jang Dong Gun’s wife and top actress, Go So Young.

97731826.jpg

Scheduled to air on July 9, SBS′ Healing Camp invited the actress to receive some healing from the show.

There, Go So Young shared her inner most feelings of when she watches her husband with another women in A Gentleman’s Dignity.

“I watch all of my husband’s acting,” Go So Young said. “And I don’t necessary like [his romantic scenes with Kim Ha Neul].”

She added, “Even when I watch the drama with our son, he says, ‘That’s not my dad,’” bringing in laughter from the MCs.

Go So Young then went onto expose her husband’s true nature, where he just lies around at home, completely destroying his romantic image shown on television.

Go So Young will share the story about how the two top actors in Korea ended up getting married, as well as the secret behind their pregnancy before marriage on July 9.

Photo Credit: SBS / enewsworld

Jang Dong Gun and Lee Byung Hun spotted wore the same super luxury watch

jang-dong-gun-lee-byung-hun-1.jpg

The luxury watch they wore was Swiss-made high-end brand Jaeger-LeCoultre.

Jang Dong Gun wore it in his drama A Gentleman’s Dignity where he was described as a successful male in his early 40s who cares about his style.
The type Jang Dong Gun’s wore in the drama worth around 49 million Won (US$ 43,000 ).

Lee Byung Hun also wore the same brand for one of his most important moment in his acting career (when he became the first Korean actor to left hand and foot print in Hollywood) couple weeks ago.

Talk about lavishness, producer of A Gentleman’s Dignity put heavy effort for Jang Dong Gun’s style, particularly on his watches and shoes. Jang Dong Gun’s shoes for the drama was Berluti, the Paris’ handmade shoes , which cost 20 million Won (US$ 17,500).

With all those luxury, it must be a relief for the producer that A Gentleman’s Dignity’s doing good in rating, surpassed 20% rating mark.

jang-dong-gun-lee-byung-hun-2.jpg

Source : Newsen / koreanvibe

Guest patricedee

^I think she might said it as a joke or the translation is inaccurate. If it's true, I wonder what would Sky feel if she heard this. She might feel awkward around JDG. 
Thanks willenette for keeping us updated about JDG. :D 

yeah, she might be just joking, or the article forgot to put in saying jokingly , .or she supposed to say that he doesnt like as KDJ because in real life his character is not same as KDJ in a drama..
their son already said that's not my dad... so maybe that what she meant 

Guest ruffluv

Since this week i'm quite sad with AGD, now i'm concentrating back on my nonfiction love, Dong Gun instead of my fiction love, Kim Do Jin... :P

miss seeing him in his short hair.... :x

hot7o.jpg
hot8h.jpg
hot9g.jpg
hot10.jpg
2009121710.jpg
hot5m.jpg
ujhkl.png
12443106223152725153100.jpg
200908255.jpg
2009120332.jpg
43c4f42ada57d91d94d4b40.jpg

Jang Dong Gun’s wife, Ko So Young, talked about her pre-marital pregnancy

ko-so-young.jpg

As Jang Dong Gun’s drama gained popularity, many media want to chat with the superstar’s wife,  actress Ko So Young , and finally the elegant 40-year-old lady had a sit down with SBS’ talkshow Healing Camp (aired on July 9) and revealed many stories .

On their romance
Ko So Young said that they was close friend during their debut years but she’s too young to develop her sense about friendship and love. Ko So Young said that she still keeps Jang Dong Gun’s short messages which related to their romantic relationship. She also revealed that before they got married, they just like other couple who also experience break up.

Although Jang Dong Gun is often described as romantic guy in his drama, but Ko So Young said that she  never got official propose moment. Duh !

On her pre-marital pregnancy
Ko So Young was around 4 months pregnant when she married Jang Dong Gun on May 2010.
She said ,” It’s not an accident. It’s all planned. And my baby shows talent in acting”.

She also revealed that she experienced postpartum depression and many things changed since the baby born.

On Jang Dong Gun’s drama A Gentleman Dignity
Ko So Young said ,” I’ve been monitoring his drama since the first episode”.
About hugging and kissing scene between Jang Dong Gun and Kim Ha Neul, she said ,” To be honest, I’m not so happy”.
She made people laughed when she said ,” My son, who also watch the drama said  ’That man is not my daddy’.”

That’s hilarious !

Last but not the least, Ko So Young’s appearance on Healing Camp resulted in rating surge for the show with 13.2% rating , almost double from last week episode which generated 7.5 %.

No wonder Korean media often called Jang Dong Gun and Ko So Young as their Brangelina, ha !

ko-so-young-jang-dong-gun.jpg

Source : Newsen / koreanvibe

Guest ruffluv

wow.... JDG & GSY's love story.....their love story is as interesting as DJ & YS's love story. Somehow i always knew they have feelings for each other for a long long time! A nice article, no DG fans should miss this... ;)

http://ph.omg.yahoo.com/news/actress-go-so-young-talked-about-how-did-134100512.html

Jang Dong Gun Breaks Down in Tears for ‘A Gentleman’s Dignity’

After letting go of the first woman he imagined getting married to, Jang Dong Gun cried in sadness for SBS’ A Gentlemen’s Dignity.

A recently revealed photo showed the actor leaning against a door frame as he wept quietly over the break up with Kim Ha Neul, who plays Seo Yi Soo in the drama.

90473512.jpg

The scene was filmed on July 9 at a drama set in Ilsan, where Jang Dong Gun became silent to prepare for this crying scene.

He filmed the scene until he was completely satisfied with his acting and quietly left the set to gather his emotions once the filming was completed.

Hwa and Dam Pictures, the drama’s production company, said, “In A Gentleman’s Dignity, Jang Dong Gun has been showing his comical, melodramatic, and crying acting very naturally. He is making the character of Kim Do Jin perfect with his passion, which has him holding a script at all times.”

On July 8, Kim Do Jin found out that he is the father of Collin (Lee Jong Hyun) and broke up with Seo Yi Soo to spare her the pain that would soon come.

The next episode will air on July 14 on SBS.

Photo Credit: Hwa and Dam Pictures / enewsworld