Jyp's Wonder Girls (원더걸스) Official Thread 2

Guest `starry.night

• Replies 39.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, i love heechul sooooo much! Remember how a while back they revealed his phone wallpaper was Sohee?! Well I don't know if this video has been shared but its variety show that he went on.

OMFG, * warning * it is so fricken hilarious. so it's like a game that they were playing where they say if you cant change this, then you lose, so basically the person you go against knows you really well & all your secrets & they bring up a secret no one knows and if you say, "sorry i can't change it" you lose but if you want to stay in the game you say, "okay okay i'll change it."

I think it's cute how his bestfriend, hongki, knows he absolutely adores sohee so much, and used it as heechul's weak point to win the game but you know heechul... (just watch it) :P. sohee's not only his phone wallpaper but...

OMG GUYS YEEUN PUT UP A NEW VIDEO:

Her singing a self composed song???

EDIT: Never mind, its Deborah Cox's The Promise *sheepish face*

asdfnkja.ogtnqbm hlbkmlrjmbmgr,[

"My Promise to You"

From Yeeun's twitter.

*Sobs

Patience.

OMG...BEAUTIFUL...i hope they will record this song

:tears: Ye Eun singing was just to much for me to handle so I let some tears out. Seriously it just made me think about everything. The memories, being a fan despite how long they been gone, success and failure in America and how the girls must feel. I just thought about it all as I listened to her sweet voice.  I love her SO F'ING MUCH. WGs need to comeback soon I miss them so much and this just adds to it all.

Guest yubin4ever

Omg Omg I finally get to see a live WEB CHAT for the Wonder Girls. I know people are going to ask them so many questions about the new album and their plans and I CANNOT wait to hear the answers!!! Also excited to see Lim on one of these web chats for once and see her dynamic with the other girls. Im so excited right now :D

Omg I think my hard work paid off.

I had been tweeting them non stop all week about doing a live chat!! :D and now it's coming true I'm so happy.

Yenny had been missing from twitter and she came back with a BANG!

Sometimes I forget how talented she truly is! But this song reminded why I love her so much.

then why some wonderfuls in allkpop are saying that they won 12 times with tell me but did not dominate kchart for 12 weeks in raw like gee ,they were saying gee was #1 for 9weeks in raw but tell me is the song that won the most trophies

I think it's true WG won 12 times.. but not in a raw because at that time they have to compete with Big Bang "Lie" ... it's like they won won won..and then Big Bang won..then after that they won back again ^ ^ yeah..I think i've read this somewhere.. 12 trophies for Tell Me.. their hardwork were paid off wub.gif~

Can't wait for the live chat..btw I'm a new soompier..WonderFul soompier biggrin.gif ... but I'm a WonderFul since their debut..nice to meet y'all..and I think this thread got the fastest updates of the girls..thanks so much!!

Yeeun Queen!!! she had a cold TT TT..but nevertheless she saong with so much emotion..kWFs are spamming about how touching they are when listening to Yeeun's cover tears.gif .... I'll wait for the day you'll be shining again on stage.. that's a promise from all WonderFulshappy.gif

Guest giantdino

I twitted Deborah cox about yeeun version of "I promise"

and SHE REPLIED ME 25gsd2s.jpg

Even the original singer ,Deborah cox complimented yeeun's singing!!!!Our queen is so JJang!

Guest Bubbly_Millionheiress

^ OH MY! even Deborah Cox complimented Ye Eun's singing & piano playing! <333 AWESOME! I think Ye Eun is one of the best singers in kpop & this cover is her best work yet! :D

Guest mrsheedragon

OhMY GAWD! i am so happy, deborah replied you, and complimenting yeeun!~ woah so cool, i hope wonder girls attracts some attention to her :D i hope ye eun continues posting videosss!~!!~!~~!! i am so happy for her!

Guest valentino_rossi46

I cant stop listening The Promise

OMG Our Queen is so JJang, her English is so fluent, seriously, American accent :)

Cant wait the new live chat, wanna see So hee sit in front, and ... really really miss MiSo moments during live chat :(

Archived