The Little Rascals All Grown Up

Guest tezzy

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest c a t h e r s

i didtn even know that bug was alfalfa.....i remember watching him with lindsay lohan in get a clue (i actually kinda liked that movie haha) and i thought he was cuute =P

Guest angelkiki04

wow...you can totally tell that it was them...

interesting...i loved the movie..hehe

thanks for sharing! :D

Guest Rosechime

Bug Hall and Sam turned out cute; especially Bug Hall. Trevor looks very depressed. XD And I didn't expect Darla to turn out like that. She was so innocent looking in the movie! Look at her now. I mean, can I say makeup overload? lols. And I agree. The 'now' pics seriously look like they came from myspace. lawls.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

omg. SPANKY! he was so cute in that movie...

I rmb watching this disney movie w/ Lindsay Lohan & Bug Hall.. he looked alright in it..

Darla.. she was really pretty when she was little.. she still is.. but like most child stars.. even though she's 'grown up', she still looks like a kid..

• 3 weeks later...
Guest heygingersnap

aww, i remember this movie!

they all look great, and wasn't bug hall [alfalfa] in that one disney channel movie with lindsay lohan [get a clue]? he looks soooo familiar, haha. :P;

where did you get those pictures?

thats pretty cool because most of the pictures personal pictures and not taken by professionals. :)

they all look nice. i loved that movie... :tears:

and I knew Bug Hall was in the Disney movie Get A Clue! it was funny because during the movie i kept wondering if he was Alfalfa.

Archived