❍❍❍ 〓 언터쳐블 Untouchable Official Thread &#1

Guest Mardi09

Guest yourdaddyy

I've liked Untouchable ever since they did that collab with Hwayobi and I've always hoped that they would make a full-length album. Three months later, VOILA! :) I lovee it. Tell Me Why is a reeeally good song. Hope to see more of them in the future! They are one of the few who actually deserve the hype.

OOH , topped the third page. I feel special :D

Is it just me or does the action look like taeyang from big bang in this picture? o.O He's cute though. :D

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ariesvsleo

I really like their new album its got a lot of good songs. Never notice them until listening to their album really good I have to say.

Guest mymydinh

I've liked Untouchable ever since they did that collab with Hwayobi and I've always hoped that they would make a full-length album. Three months later, VOILA! :) I lovee it. Tell Me Why is a reeeally good song. Hope to see more of them in the future! They are one of the few who actually deserve the hype.

I 100% agree with thaaaat. :P

Guest splendidlure

I 100% agree with thaaaat. :P

I also agree. I was afraid to get disappointed after the hype w/ past artists/groups. However, "wow", I ended loving them.

Guest danceplaylove

WOW. I really like these guys. They're like Big Bang and Epik High combined! I really like the majority of their songs on their album! I LOVE the beats. I don't just like Tell Me Why, but This Is Love and Top Sweety too. I'd love to see them become more popular!

Guest splendidlure

^Just watched the perf. I think you can see the different styles of rapping that both of them offer. The guy w/ the facial hair is more aggressive and raps w/ more conviction and the guy w/ the clean face seems to be more laid back and cool.

The guy that catches my eye the most is <3Sleepy.

The mv is so dramatic with the girl going crazy with them interrogating her.

Hwa Young is in so many of their songs in this album that he should might as well be in the group ;p

Guest Mardi09

^LOL, yes, Hwa Young is really good....

as for the perf, it was good as usual....

Tell Me Why, It's Okay and Driving Me Crazy are still on my repeat list

I hope they'll start to promote Driving Me Crazy soon after their promotion of Tell Me Why

Guest goldenGAZE

^oh, i'd love it if they promoted driving me crazy since that song is actually awesome, super catchy and i love the lyrics. I've had their whole album on repeat now for soo many days, i actually can't get enough of these guys. I really like 'only you' , 'driving me crazy' and a bunch of other songs which have Korean names. Such a great album.

Hwa Young's voice is really good too. Always note perfect. I liked their recent performance alot. Its so funny, when i saw their faces for the first time, i thought the one with the facial hair (Sleepy i think) was the one with the deeper voice. Now i know that not the case. I really hope they get more recognition.

It's Okay (ft. Hwayobi), & Tell Me Why @ Lee Hana's Peppermint

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNHuBdFpJh4

thanks for the link~

oh wow.. the it's okay ft hwayobi sounds really nice too ~_~

but tell me why totally addicting.. it played often on my itunes XD~

They did a good job.. and i totally love hwa young's voice for sure :D

Guest Mardi09

^Does anyone know who Hwayoung is? like was he a solo artist or something?

lol.

I loved the perf. It was good! my two favorite songs <3.

I've been trying to find out who Hwa Young is too...but...seems like he's not even a solo artist....

there is no info at all...or maybe I just can't find them...

Maybe he will release one since he's being featured in many singles and albums ? :D

If I have time later,I will try to save some pictures of Untouchable ^^

Guest Christinaisweird

i really like there songs.

most favorite is "driving me crazy"

when i heard that song, i just had to download the album.

nonetheless, their songs song good and the meaning to the lyrics are meaningful.

and i think hwayoung has a great voice in the album

i think they need more attention and they deserve it.

Guest mkayimcherry

They certainly deserve more attention :]

I'm a Hwanyobi fan so I learned about Untouchable through "It's Okay" and I was so excited when their "Tell Me Why" MV and album came out this month~ I love every single song except for the first track, "Quiet Storm". My favorites would have to be Driving Me Crazy, Back Again, This is Love, and Tell Me Why. Hwayoung sounded great in all of the tracks that he was featured in.

goldenGAZE, that's what I thought too!

I was surprised to find out that The Action was the one with the deeper voice, he's a cutie<3

Archived