Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest kimchibabe

^

OMG!!!! He's wearing a see-through undershirt!!!! Now how sexy can that be? :wub:

And his necklace...no pendant just a loop and its gold. Now this is new.

Thanks for these photos. Hyc!

^

OMG!!!! He's wearing a see-through undershirt!!!! Now how sexy can that be? :wub:

And his necklace...no pendant just a loop and its gold. Now this is new.

Thanks for these photos. Hyc!

I think the pendant looks like 2 keys. :lol: I wonder who is the owner of the keys to his heart. :P:lol:B)

kk2.jpg

Guest mailene28

omg, those photos are amazing! thanks Hyc for sharing. and hes wearing a see through undershirt indeed. lol

rubie, thanks for the articles and all the wonderful sharings.

to every pandas! thanks for the vod streaming and pictures! ;)

I think the pendant looks like 2 keys. :lol: I wonder who is the owner of the keys to his heart. :P:lol:B)

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/hycho188/kk2.jpg

Yeah.. it does look like 2 tiny keys. BH already designed a key-lock pendant for ST before.. which was that :unsure: .. Promise or Bond? :blush:

But this one is new indeed.. very simple but nothing that will go unnoticed by panda eyes. Obviously. :lol: Could it be an exclusive pair.. just for him and her?

Aish.. now.. where did it go :unsure: .. my key? :P

Well done, Ching for these awesome close-up.. clear pics of BH+ICWTR. Finally there's sun coming out under those dark clouds. By any chance, Ping mentioned the source of the images.. but it's ok. This is excellent sharing! :wub:

Yeah.. it does look like 2 tiny keys. BH already designed a key-lock pendant for ST before.. which was that :unsure: .. Promise or Bond? :blush:

But this one is new indeed.. very simple but nothing that will go unnoticed by panda eyes. Obviously. :lol: Could it be an exclusive pair.. just for him and her?

Aish.. now.. where did it go :unsure: .. my key? :P

Well done, Ching for these awesome close-up.. clear pics of BH+ICWTR. Finally there's sun coming out under those dark clouds. By any chance, Ping mentioned the source of the images.. but it's ok. This is excellent sharing! :wub:

The ST key and pad lock designed by hunnie is the Promise. :wub:

http://web.samanthathavasa.net/promise_detail.html

Rubie, there is no source quoted. But the original links of the pics are these:

http://jisin.jp/image?mode=show_image&...cd9dd242dadd9ae

http://jisin.jp/image?mode=show_image&...ecea68dd6e3792d

http://jisin.jp/image?mode=show_image&...ecea68dd6e3792d

http://jisin.jp/image?mode=show_image&...b0957ffc48973dd

http://jisin.jp/image?mode=show_image&...8f6f33196c77a6e

^ Thanks Ching.. really appreciate it. So.. there's no specific name/site, huh. But it's alright.. really appreciate the info. You really don't have to reply.. as always, rubie really rambles a lot that it has nothing. :blush:

Sorry.. it's like reflex.. always automatically looking for the original link and credits. I've been reprimanded once because of similar situation in the past, really don't want to overlook anything even if it's accidental/unintentional. So, please bear with this PNG panda. :sweatingbullets:

willenette and mailene.. appreciate the warm words, glad to know that you've enjoyed the sharing. ^^

Ok.. ok.. rubie will hush.gif from now on.

Japanese Poster for I Come With The Rain

— By Nix on June 2, 2009

icomewiththerainposter.jpg

It’s been ages since we heard anything from Vietnamese director Anh Hung Tran’s crime noir thriller “I Come with the Rain”. Maybe the producers are waiting for Josh Harnett, the film’s star to suddenly become a wanted commodity again, or maybe they’re waiting for “G.I. Joe” to blow up so they can promote co-star Byung-hun Lee. Whatever the case, this thing has been delayed for at least a full year now, and there’s no signs yet when it’ll finally hit theaters, although there is a 2009 release date for a Japan release.

Ex-Los Angeles cop turned private eye Kline travels to Hong Kong in search of mini cooperao, the missing son of a Chinese billionaire. Enlisting Meng Zi a friend and a former colleague now working for the Hong Kong Police, Kline follows a faint trail left by the ethereal mini cooperao. The path leads to local gangster Su Dongpo and his beautiful, drug addicted girlfriend Lili. But Kline is distracted from his search, haunted by memories of the serial killer Hasford whose ‘body of work’ was the reason Kline quit the police force. Will Kline once again need to lose his mind to find his latest quarry?

Starring Josh Hartnett, Byung-hun Lee, Elias Koteas, Simón Andreu, Takuya Kimura, Shawn Yue, Eusebio

Poncela, Tran Nu Yên-Khê, Thea Aquino, Russ Kingston, and written and directed by Anh Hung Tran (”The Scent of Green Papaya”).

There is no word on a Stateside release date as yet.

Source: beyondhollywood.com

June 4, 2009

Fresh 'G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra' Images Come Out

Paramount Pictures have released six brand new promotional photos from Channing Tatum and Dennis Quaid-starring live-action adaptation of Hasbro's 'G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero' toy franchise.

SSI_20090613134711_V.jpg

Source: nownews.seoul.co.kr

A number of brand new "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" pictures have been unraveled. Three of the new photos present some members of the G.I. Joe team, the other two take the focus on Sienna Miller's The Baroness, while one displays the battle between Lee Byung-Hun's Storm Shadow and Ray Park's Snake Eyes. 

From the three G.I. Joe photos, one highlights on Channing Tatum's Duke who is pointing up a gun to someone behind the camera. The other one sees Duke and Marlon Wayans' Ripcord standing in front of what seems to be accelerator suits. The last of the three exhibits Duke, Dennis Quaid's General Hawk, Said Taghmaoui's Breaker, Rachel Nichols' Scarlett, and Ripcord. 

Based on the G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero toy franchise, "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is set ten years in the future and chronicling the rise of the Cobra Organization. It also revolves around Duke and Ripcord's introduction to the elite G.I. Joe team, and follows the team from the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps as they fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the Cobra in plunging the world into chaos. 

Directed by "The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor" producer Stephen Sommers, the action movie sees the likes of Channing Tatum, Dennis Quaid, Rachel Nichols, Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Christopher Eccleston among the cast ensemble. It is scheduled to arrive in U.S. theaters on August 7. 

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/gi_joe67.jpg
http://www.aceshowbiz.com/images/still/gi_joe66.jpg

Source: aceshowbiz.com

:P

BFF = Best Friend Forever

I dont think anybody can deny that BH and CJW are very good friends. They've proven it many times, intentionally or not. They are there for each other esp. on big events and who wud forget BH coming into JW's rescue when news or shud i say rumors about hermarriage to JDG surface. Ching, you of all ppl, shud know. I am amazed at your group's spy and stalking powers. :lol:

I wud think that no matter what happens, whether they get married or not, the 2 wud always love and care for each other, just like soulmates. This is just my opinion of corz, so no contradictions pls. ;):P:lol:

Welcome to LBH thread shinerelsie! :D

Keep on sharing anything BH here and enjoy all the goodies in the thread provided by our dedicated and loyal HUnnies.

9th avenue 3rd April captures of the BFF. :P:lol::lol:

bhjwshop-meet.jpg

ICWTR captures

07.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

Thanks to Ping@bhjwlove.com

Thursday Top Ten Remaining Summer Movies
posted by Cap'n Carrot at 4:15 pm on June 4th, 2009 

Last year’s summer crop of flicks kept me satisfied. This year it’s been a little lean and disappointing. Here are ten movies which will be released before the end of August which may, may help turn the tide. But if they fail, you can always go see Up again.

10. Inglorious Basterds - Word from Cannes is Quentin Tarantino’s latest tale of an American kill squad during WWII is a mess of a film, but with a cast which includes Brad Pitt and Diane Kruger, plus some trademark Tarantino touches I’m still hoping it’s worth the wait (originally scheduled for theaters way, way back in 2004). The film finally hits theaters everywhere on August 21st.

9. G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra - Speaking of what appears to be a trainwreck: The early still and trailers haven’t done much to bolster my confidence for the film, but as a guy who keeps a Storm Shadow figure within easy reach of his computer, I’m still ready to take the plunge with this group of Joes which includes Dennis Quaid, Marlon Wayans, Channing Tatum, Ray Park, and Rachel Nichols. Cobra (Joseph Gordon Levitt, Christopher Eccleston, Byung-hun Lee, Arnold Vosloo, and Sienna Miller) gets their beatdown on August 7th. 

8. The Hurt Locker - So far the films made concerning America’s involvement in Iraq have been less than stellar (remember Lions for Lambs?), but the buzz on this one’s been pretty solid and any movie with Guy Pearce, Ralph Fiennes, David Morse, and Evangeline Lily can’t be all bad, right? The movie opens in limited release on July 10th.

7. The Cove - This documentary about activists uncovering dark secrets in a hidden cove in Japan was a smash at Sundance. You’ll want to start to look for it on July 31st.

6. The Boat That Rocked - Writer/director Richard Curtis gives us this tale of a 60s pirate radio station. The cast that includes Philip Seymour Hoffman, Bill Nighy, Nick Frost, Kenneth Branagh, Rhys Ifans, and Gemma Arterton. It hits theaters August 28th.

5. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince I know there are some who have already thrown in the towel on the franchise, but I’m looking forward to how they handle the end of Harry Potter’s story with these last three films. The cast returns for part 6 with the additions of Jim Broadbent and Helen McCrory. Harry shows up to take on the forces of evil once again on July 15th.

4. Taking Woodstock - Demetri Martin stars in this behind-the-scenes look at creating Woodstock. Directed by Ang Lee, the film also stars Liev Schreiber, Emile Hirsch, Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Eugene Levy, Dan Fogler, Paul Dano, and Imelda Staunton. The film begins its run in limited release on August 14th.

3. Whatever Works - Woody Allen, Larry David, and Evan Rachel Wood. Oh, I’m so there! Allen’s latest hits theaters on June 19th.

2. Moon - Sam Rockwell stars as an astronaut who has a profound experience after being stationed for three years on the moon. Kaya Scodelario and Dominique McElligott also star. Kevin Spacey provides the voice of the computer. Moon will begin a limited release on June 12th.

1. Public Enemies - I’m usually not that big on gangster films, but do it as a period piece, let Michael Mann direct, and give me Johnny Depp, Christian Bale, and Billy Crudup, and you’ve got my attention. The film opens in theaters on July 1st.

Source: transbuddha.com

S. Korean western to hit Japanese theaters this summer

SEOUL, June 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's spaghetti western "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" will be released in Japan this summer with a domestic distributor directly handling the film's marketing, Korea's CJ Entertainment said Thursday.

"The Good…" will be screened at over 100 theaters in Japan beginning Aug. 29 with CJ Entertainment and Japan's Show Gate jointly handling the distribution, the Korean distributor said in a press release.

This marks the first time a domestic firm has formed a consortium with a foreign distributor for a local film's overseas release.

"The Good…," directed by Kim Jee-woon, has been well received by audiences in Korea and abroad, debuting at the Cannes Film Festival and topping last year's box office sales at home with 6.8 million viewers.

A comedy inspired by Italian director Sergio Leone's "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," the film depicts a battle between three men over a treasure map in Japanese-occupied Manchuria in the 1930s.

hayney@yna.co.kr

Credit : Yonhap News

Similar article at the Korea Herald

June 4, 2009

S. Korean western to hit Japanese theaters this summer

PS08062700007.JPG

SEOUL, June 4 (Yonhap) -- South Korea's spaghetti western "The Good, the Bad, the Weird" will be released in Japan this summer with a domestic distributor directly handling the film's marketing, Korea's CJ Entertainment said Thursday.

"The Good, the Bad, The Weird" will be screened at over 100 theaters in Japan beginning Aug. 29 with CJ Entertainment and Japan's Show Gate jointly handling the distribution, the Korean distributor said in a press release.

This marks the first time a domestic firm has formed a consortium with a foreign distributor for a local film's overseas release.

"The Good, the Bad, the Weird," directed by Kim Jee-woon, has been well received by audiences in Korea and abroad, debuting at the Cannes Film Festival and topping last year's box office sales at home with 6.8 million viewers.

A comedy inspired by Italian director Sergio Leone's "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly," the film depicts a battle between three men over a treasure map in Japanese-occupied Manchuria in the 1930s.

Credits: hayney@yna.co.kr via yonhapnews.co.kr, spn.edaily.co.kr l mydaily.co.kr l asiae.co.kr l eto.freechal.com

Guest ellabel

Annyeong HUNnies!

Busy.... busy HUNnie, just like me ..... :lol:

So glad that BH has so many projects...... all these news and exposures are food for my tired soul.

Thanks everyone, esp. rubie, Ching, ylin, Sung-ja for all the wonderful news, clips, pics and the exciting fan accounts. Nice to read all your thoughts and comments.

Finally, ICWTR is in the news and is going to be shown already. I noticed that ICWTR likes to use a cross... in their red carpet and the movie poster. Hmmm.... Josh Hartnett is so cute and BH is so shekshi with his see-thru black undershirt. I wonder if the movie is going to be shown in our country.

Didnt realize that the GBW has not been shown in Japan yet. I hope it wud be a smash hit.

I'm so excited with G.I Joe... not really a fan of films like this or even of G.I. Joe itself but knowing BH is there & in a relatively major role at that gives me a certain tinggling sensation. Just love the mtv preview. LBH is soooo cool. :w00t: The movie looks awesome!!!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f282/hycho188/kk2.jpg

Ching sis, looks like BH hasnt given the key to his heart yet. He's still tightly holding on to it. Isnt it about time to give it away? Or, should we look for the girl who has the lock? ;):lol:

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAScAgDH6-s

bhjh.jpg

From guessing, BH appeared unprepared or (caught off guard) with a personal? question he had to ask Josh Harnett.. a bit strange all that he came up with was a girlfriend??? question instead which JH answered 'nope' straightaway. Isn't that a Q&A 101 no-no? At least JH asked TK about the latter's fave Hollywood actor, as cliched as it may sound.

Anyhoo.. it's nothing to note too much, silly rubie ramble.. just a wild guess on the interview clips. Feel free to correct anything, like I said.. merely second-guessing from watching the clip with no inkling whatsoever on the questions and answers being asked..

Looks like fun, yeah.. looks like a good interaction & cool fun between the actors.

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAScAgDH6-s

http://img362.imageshack.us/img362/2198/bhjh.jpg

From guessing, BH appeared unprepared or (caught off guard) with a personal? question he had to ask Josh Harnett.. a bit strange all that he came up with was a girlfriend??? question instead which JH answered 'nope' straightaway. Isn't that a Q&A 101 no-no? At least JH asked TK about the latter's fave Hollywood actor, as cliched as it may sound.

Anyhoo.. it's nothing to note too much, silly rubie ramble.. just a wild guess on the interview clips. Feel free to correct anything, like I said.. merely second-guessing from watching the clip with no inkling whatsoever on the questions and answers being asked..

Looks like fun, yeah.. looks like a good interaction & cool fun between the actors.

Rubie, from your capture, the 1st 2 words means marriage. :P

I think they take turn to ask question. :huh:

BH took awhile to think of his question. :unsure: Maybe BH asked Josh when he is going to get married. :lol:

I heard Josh said not for a while. :P BH asked why is that?

Josh said, "Haven't met the right girl." :P Just my wild guess. :lol::lol: