Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Our gratitude to the tireless sharing & cool highlight by cacao at lovelbh.com

:w00t:H-hunnie, Celina, Jenny.. all UK fans & friends!!! :w00t:

Anyone staying in London or Liverpool or somewhere nearby? :w00t: Watch out for GBW screening this very week! :w00t: What a treat & more.. so soon after the London Times Film Fest..

It looks like Dir. Kim JiWoon will even be there! :w00t:

KCCU-logo-col.gif

UK-Korean Film Festival 2008

Official Website www.koreafilm.co.uk

kf08-logo.jpg

The Korean Cultural Centre is delighted to present Korean Film 08, which is in its third year. It has been incredibly successful over the last two years attracting people all over the UK who are keen to watch some Korean cinema.

Since the festival met unprecedented success at the Barbican Centre last year, it made perfect sense to return to this world -class venue situated in the heart of London. Like last year we have a superb programme giving the public a rare opportunity to watch some of the latest Korean feature films, animations and classics on the big screen.

The festival kicks off with a big bang with Kim Ji-woon’s (The Tale of Two Sisters, A Bittersweet Life) latest The Good, The Bad, The Weird being screened and Kim Ji-woon will be present for to introduce the film. :w00t: We also have other recent films on show including the big hits, Public Enemy Returns and Forever The Moment – both of which are UK premieres. It wouldn’t be a Korean Film Festival without some rare classics, so Korean Film 08 is a unique opportunity to watch some of the greatest Korean films of all time - The Housemaid and The Aimless Bullett (Olbaton). And it doesn’t stop there! There is also a Lee Chang-dong retrospective with rare access to all his films and finally, but by no means least, there are some of the best Korean animations on show including Aachi & Sspak.

Like last year the Korean Film Festival also goes on the move; the festival moves from London to Liverpool – The European Capital of Culture 2008 - on 13 November for 3 days of screenings, which includes The Good, The Bad, The Weird and Seven Days. This has only been made possible with the help of FACT (Foundation of ART & Creative Technology) who have a superb venue in the heart of Liverpool.

Good_Bad_Weird.2.jpgThe Good, The Bad, The Weird

Showing at: Barbican Centre, London, FACT Picturehouse, Liverpool

Director: Kim Ji-woon

Cert: 15

Year: 2008

Cast: Song Kang-ho, Lee Byeong-heon & Jeong Woo-seong

Kim Ji-woon’s wildly spectacular Kimchi Western is a mind blowing mash-up of influences, fusing Sergio Leone with Kurosawa, via Korea’s own brand of frantic shoot ‘em up action and frenetic comedy. Peppered with eye popping set pieces and draw dropping stunts, the plot tracks three very different outlaws, on the hunt for a lost treasure map in 1930’s Japanese controlled Manchuria. Starring Jeong Woo-seong, Lee Byeong-heon and Song Kang-ho as the titular anti-heroes, this genre-bending extravaganza was two years in the making and well worth the wait.

Public-Enemy-2.jpgPublic Enemy Returns

Showing at: Barbican Centre, London

Director: Kang woo-seok

Cast: Seol Kyeong-gu, Jeong Jae-yeong & Kang Shin-il

This third installment Kang Woo-seok’s internationally successful series has become one of the biggest hits in Korea this year. Expect plenty of Woo’s trademark wham-bam action as screen legend Sol Kyeong-gu returns as cop Kang Chul-joong, this time taking on high level corruption in the form of a super-successful business man – will Kang get his man this time?

Forever-The-Moment-2.jpgForever the Moment

Director: Lim Soon-rye

Cast: Moon So-ri, Kim Jeong-eun & Eom Tae-woong

Based on the true story of Korea’s 2004 women’s Olympic hand-ball team and their moment in the spotlight in Athens, Forever…’s focus is as much on the private affairs of the players as their on court antics, exploring the bittersweet relationship between personal and professional lives, as the women struggle to maintain their families whilst upholding their country’s Olympic dreams. Sensitively handled, beautifully realized and ultimately very moving, this is a sports movie quite unlike any other.

May-18.1.jpgMay 18

May 18 is based on the Gwangju massacre that took place in 1980, which occurred when President Chun Doo-hwan tried to remove rebels by using military force. Starring an all star cast including veteran actor Ahn Sung-ki and rising star Lee Jun-ki who rose to fame following his performance in The King and The Clown; this became an instant hit in South Korea amassing millions of admissions.

Director: Kim Ji-hoon

Year: 2007

Cast: Kim Sang-kyeong, Ahn Seong-gi, Lee Yo-won & Lee Joon-ki

Milky-Way-1.jpgMilky Way Liberation Front

Director: Yoon Seong-ho

Cert: TBC

Cast: Lim Ji-gyoo, Park hyeok-kwon & Seo Yeong-joo

Troubled director Yeong-Jae – played to Woody Allen-esque perfection by star Lim Ji-gyu – is trying to get his first film off the ground, whilst negotiating complicated matters of the heart and dealing with myriad comic setbacks, both real and fantastical. This breakthrough Indy delight from first time director Yoon joins a new generation of industry introspective film, descended from US satires The Player and Living in Oblivion but with oodles more heart.

Seven-Days-1.jpgSeven Days

Showing at: Barbican Centre, London, FACT Picturehouse, Liverpool

Director: Won Sin-yeon

Cert: 18

Cast: Kim Yoon-jin, Kim Mi-sook & Park Hee-soon

Top lawyer Ji-yeon has just seven days to free a prisoner convicted of a brutal murder, or her young daughter will die. Desperately searching for her kidnapped child amongst Seoul’s dark alleys and dilapidated tenements, Ji-yeon finds herself caught in a deadly conspiracy that stretches from Korea’s savage underworld all the way to City Hall. Starring ‘Lost’ favourite Kim Yun-jin, Won’s sophisticated thriller keeps the adrenaline pumping from start to finish.

To book tickets, you can book via the Barbican website or call the cinema hotline 0845 120 7527.

Thu 6 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

7.00pm | Opening Gala: The Good, The Bad & The Weird Introduced by Kim Jee-woon

Fri 7 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

7.00pm | Special Preview: ScreenTalk with Kim Jee-woon & The Good, The Bad & The Weird

Sat 8 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

11.00am | Animation Day! Family Film Club (Shorts programme Ages 5+): Pumpkin Family + Tree Robo + Chiro & Friends + Pororo

12.30pm | Animation Day! (Shorts Programme 12+) Wanted + A Coffee Vending Machine & its Sword + Love is Protein

2.15pm | Animation Day! Aachi & Ssipak (15)

Sun 8 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

3.00pm | Lee Chang-dong Retrospective: Peppermint Candy

6.00pm | Lee Chang-dong Retrospective: Oasis

8.45pm | UK Premiere: Forever the Moment

Sun 9 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

5.00pm | Lee Chang-dong Retrospective: Green Fish

7.30pm | Lee Chang-dong Retrospective/Contemporary: Secret Sunshine + Intro by Tony Raynes + Short Lee Chang-dong lecture

Mon 10 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

6.30pm | Archive screening: The Housemaid

8.45pm | Archive screening: Olbaton

Tue 11 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

6.30pm | Contemporary Korean Cinema: Milky Way Liberation Front

8.45pm | Contemporary Korean Cinema: Seven Days

Wed 12 Nov | Barbican Centre, London

6.00pm | UK Premiere: May 18

8.30pm | UK Premiere: Public Enemy Returns

Thu 13 Nov | FACT Picturehouse, Liverpool

6.00pm | The Good, The Bad & The Weird

Fri 14 Nov | FACT Picturehouse, Liverpool

6.00pm | Seven Days

Source: http://www.koreafilm.co.uk/

Didn't realize this PIFF clip before, not entirely on BH but basically the preparation for the recently-concluded 13th PIFF.

Tip: A glimpse of BH at 3.26.. he was mentioned to attend the Red Carpet as in various updates before.

Not to be deceived by anything.. nothing much to miss actually.. it's similar BH image in clip as shown in capture posted. :blush:

MYH20081002005900355.jpg

z_MMEDIA5.gifhttp://nv.empas.com/yh/2008/10/02/MYH20081..._WMV500Kbps.wmv

Source: news.empas.com

The Los Angeles AFI Film Fest update from the GBW thread, thanks to nokcha :)

Attended the screening at AFI last night! It is amazing! Can't wait to see it again. You must see it in a theatre. Watching it on your computer or tv won't do it justice.

The audience gave it a good cheer at the conclusion of the movie......

How about in Singapore, how's GBW going? :blush: Anyone to share updates? :rolleyes:

Copied from All In thread

SHG and Yoo Min ( the GF of Michael Jang and the tutor of IN Ha Kim in ALL IN) had a guesting in a Fuji TV show. I think the title is FUJI TV 구탄누보 (Gutannubo) shown last OCT 29, 2008. Nice to see them together. Sorry will have to find translations for that. They were speaking in Japanese and Korean. At the start during the intro, of course ALL IN was featured.

Posted on 11.03.08 to Star News by hanfever

Song Hye Kyo Admits She Can’t Forget Her First Love

20081103075756.jpg

Korean star Song Hye Kyo has revealed her current love status during a recent program with Japan’s Fuji Television.

The Japanese reporter knew that Lee Byung Hun is a top Korean star and more importantly also the ex-boyfriend of Song Hye Kyo, therefore the reporter asked: “Viewers would really like to know your current love status, are you having a boyfriend now?” In response, Song Hye Kyo replied: “I do not have a boyfriend at the moment. Although I yearn to be in a love relationship freely, but as an artiste, it isn’t easy trying to strike a balance between work and love. Having a dinner seems like the only possibility even if I’m dating.”

When asked “What kind of moves or gestures from a man could make you feel the love?”, Song Hye Kyo said: “When two of us are having random chats and after some time he is still able to remember the details of the conversation.”

When asked “Your most unforgettable love?”, Song Hye Kyo opened her heart and said: “It’s my first love. I met him again after 2 years of break up and was really hurt when I saw him together with another woman.”

“Have you have the experience of patching up after breakup?” Song Hye Kyo said: “There are too many. There are many cases where I took the initiative to call for a patch up. Usually they would promise me that they will not make the same mistake again. But it was useless, we would break up again because of the same reason.”

As for the reason of the breakup, Song Hye Kyo said: “It can be a very minor thing or a small lie. A woman would want to know everything about her man. Although some things can be temporary covered up through lies, but it will pose a big problem in the future.”

When mentioned about her best friend and colleague, Lee Na Young, Song Hye Kyo said: “We met by chance during a commercial filming. Maybe it is because she was already in this industry since young, she was very eloquent and we became close just after a while.”

She laughed and said: “I do not like younger sisters because I have to pay for everything. So a 3 years older sister like Lee Na Young is better.”

Source: IS PLUS via hanfever.com

Something about Discovery Channel? CNN Talk Asia?? :mellow: There's also an interview in Seoul on Oct 31st with Byunghun-ssi.

If anyone has a better gist or info on this, PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO SHARE. Please. :sweatingbullets:

이병헌 다큐 ‘디스커버리 채널’ 통해 전세계 170여개국 전파

Lee Byunghun 'discovery channel which breaks' leads, about the whole world 170 the foundation of a country electric wave

동아일보 기사전송 2008-11-03 07:48 | 최종수정 2008-11-03 08:19

200811030245.jpg

[스포츠동아]

톱스타 이병헌이 한국을 대표하는 배우로 꼽혀 세계적인 다큐멘터리 전문 방송인 디스커버리 채널에 소개된다. 또 ‘다큐멘터리의 CNN’으로 불리는 디스커버리 채널을 통해 전 세계 170여개국에 방영된다.

이병헌은 2000년대 한국영화의 비약적인 발전과 현주소를 주제로 한 다큐멘터리에서 한국의 대표 배우로 소개됨과 아울러 집중 인터뷰 대상으로 다뤄질 계획이다.

이를 위해 디스커버리 제작진은 10월31일 오후 서울 강남 모처에서 이병헌을 만나 비공개로 인터뷰를 가졌다. 2시간여에 걸쳐 진행된 인터뷰에서 이병헌은 1000만 관객 시대를 맞은 한국영화의 부흥기부터 아시아 전역으로 확산된 한류 열풍, 국내 배우들의 할리우드 도전기까지 자신의 생각과 입장 그리고 향후 포부를 밝힌 것으로 알려졌다.

이병헌의 한 측근은 2일 이 같은 사실을 확인하면서 “흥행과 작품성 면에서 고루 인정을 받은 작품들과 한류 열풍 그리고 할리우드 진출에 이르기까지 한국영화와 한국 배우의 모든 것을 집약해서 보여줄 수 있는 사람이 이병헌이라는 디스커버리 제작진의 설명에 흔쾌히 인터뷰에 응했다”고 밝혔다. 이어 “이번 다큐멘터리가 국내를 비롯해 일본, 중국, 동남아 등을 한 데 묶은 디스커버리 아시아에서 우선적으로 연내 선보일 것으로 알고 있다”고 말했다.

세계적인 다큐멘터리 채널인 디스커버리가 한국 배우를 집중 조명하기는 사실상 이번이 처음. 뉴스 채널인 CNN의 경우 아시아의 유명 인사를 주로 초대하는 ‘토크 아시아’(Talk Asia)를 통해 배우 장동건과 전도연, 가수 비 등을 소개한 바 있다. 얼마 전 영화 ‘좋은 놈, 나쁜 놈, 이상한 놈’을 통해 건재함을 과시한 이병헌은 내년 개봉되는 할리우드 작품들을 통해 한류 스타에서 글로벌 스타로 도약을 예고했다.

액션 블록버스터인 ‘G.I.조’와 조시 하트넷, 기무라 타쿠야와 공동 주연한 ‘나는 비와 함께 간다’(I come with the rain)가 그 무대다.

한편 이병헌은 내년 1월 본격 촬영에 들어가는 대작 드라마 ‘아이리스’ 준비에 한창이다.

영화 ‘쉬리’와 ‘태극기 휘날리며’의 강제규 감독이 제작자로 나선 이 드라마에서 이병헌은 첩보원 역할을 맡아 김태희, 김승우 등과 호흡을 맞춘다.

허민녕 기자 justin@donga.com

via BabelFishing

The E-2 document `discovery channel which breaks ' leads, about the whole world 170 the foundation of a country electric wave

Dong-A Daily News article transmission 2008-11- 10: 48 | Last amendment 2008-11- 11: 19 [sports Dong-A]

the saw star E-2 is counted with the player who represents this Korea which breaks and to documentary professional broadcaster discovery channel which is world-wide is introduced. Also [u_LO] of `documentaries in foundation of a country discovery channel which soaks leads and about whole world 170 is televised. The E-2 breaks with subject being introduced development and the present address which 2000's Korean movie are rapid with the representative player of Korea from one documentary, with together in the intensive interview object to treat and, is a qualitative plan. Respects this the discovery production position the E-2 broke from October 31st afternoon Seoul area south of the Han river undisclosed place and to meet had an interview with secret. Extended at about 2 hours and is advanced that explains the thought and a position and a hereafter aspiration of oneself from the interview which the E-2 broke from reconstruction of the Korean movies which meet 10,000,000 spectator time until Hollywood defiant of the Korean current blasts which are diffused at Asia entire area and the domestic players became known. The E-2 breaking and one surroundings to confir the fact whose 2nd is same, if “performance and work characteristic from in the work, and the Korean current blast and Hollywood advance is recognized evenly until being early integrated all things of Korean movie and the Korean player and the person who is the possibility of showing broke and the E-2 in interview and in the discovery production true meaning explanation pleasantly responded revealed”. “This documentary including domestic next and Japan and China, one from discovery Asia which ties with precedence within the year knew said Southeast Asia etc. with the fact that will make public and”. The discovery which is documentary Channel which is world-wide concentration illuminates the Korean player, actual this time initially. `Torque Asia which invite the famous personage of CNN case Asia which are news channel mainly ' (Talk Asia) leads and player nutational dry fruit future opens, there is singer expense etc. introduces. A while ago movie `good fellow and the bad fellow, the fellow who is strange ' led and is healthy the E-2 who shows off broke and the Hollywood works which will be opened next year a jump with the global star to lead, from the cold current star notified beforehand. `Grammes I. trillion which are action block bus ' comes morning fair heart four, Kimura other [khwu] Oh! with commonness goes with `where plays a leading role expense together and ' (I come with the rain) is that stage. Meantime the E-2 broke next year is a peak in the great work drama `Oh iris ' preparation for entering into January real photographing. Movie `Shiri ' comes `Taeguk flag [hwi] to distinguish and ' [kyu] Director compulsion the spiral the E-2 breaks from drama and to take an agent role with the manufacturer Kim [thay] [huy], keeps Kim monk right etc. and a tune.

Source; http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_do/20081...%BB%E7%B8%B6%0B

20081103075756.jpg

Korean star Song Hye Kyo has revealed her current love status during a recent program with Japan’s Fuji Television.

The Japanese reporter knew that Lee Byung Hun is a top Korean star and more importantly also the ex-boyfriend of Song Hye Kyo, therefore the reporter asked: “Viewers would really like to know your current love status, are you having a boyfriend now?” In response, Song Hye Kyo replied: “I do not have a boyfriend at the moment. Although I yearn to be in a love relationship freely, but as an artiste, it isn’t easy trying to strike a balance between work and love. Having a dinner seems like the only possibility even if I’m dating.”

When asked “What kind of moves or gestures from a man could make you feel the love?”, Song Hye Kyo said: “When two of us are having random chats and after some time he is still able to remember the details of the conversation.”

When asked “Your most unforgettable love?”, Song Hye Kyo opened her heart and said: “It’s my first love. I met him again after 2 years of break up and was really hurt when I saw him together with another woman.”

“Have you have the experience of patching up after breakup?” Song Hye Kyo said: “There are too many. There are many cases where I took the initiative to call for a patch up. Usually they would promise me that they will not make the same mistake again. But it was useless, we would break up again because of the same reason.”

As for the reason of the breakup, Song Hye Kyo said: “It can be a very minor thing or a small lie. A woman would want to know everything about her man. Although some things can be temporary covered up through lies, but it will pose a big problem in the future.”

When mentioned about her best friend and colleague, Lee Na Young, Song Hye Kyo said: “We met by chance during a commercial filming. Maybe it is because she was already in this industry since young, she was very eloquent and we became close just after a while.”

She laughed and said: “I do not like younger sisters because I have to pay for everything. So a 3 years older sister like Lee Na Young is better.”

From this article, seems that LBH got another gf after SHK. Is it true?

Also, she seems been in a relationship with other guys after LBH. --> Read from "There are too many,......."

Personally, I'm surprised to read this too. I truly wonder who she is/was.

If the time frame was indicated (by the article) correctly.. there was a period around 2006 that LBH's former agency seriously refuted (to the extend of a lawsuit) a rumor that was started by a Japanese magazine to boost sales. But who knows.. he is being discreet these days and he also doesn't talk about the past.

As whoever makes him happy, she will be fine with us.. we only wish him the best and nothing less.

Also, she seems been in a relationship with other guys after LBH. --> Read from "There are too many,......."

No comment.

LBH & SHK are great actor and actress who i adore.

Yes, i strongly agree. Although they are not destined to be together. Whoever become their lover or future soulmate. Me, as a fans will only can give my bless for them to be happy with each other partner.

Guest ellabel

Artwork credits to http://club.cyworld.com/club/main/club_mai...lub_id=50380084

No snowballs now :sweatingbullets: .. but who's the other guy supposed to be? JWS or Dir. Kim JW or someone else? :huh: The resemblance looks very much like Dir. Kim which is nothing strange as he is a good acquaintance of BH.. no?

http://usera.ImageCave.com/hunbyung/icwtr/chez%20robert.jpg

:lol: The other guy looks like a cross between JWS and Dir. Kim. :lol:

There's no mistaking tho that the other guy is our HUNnie.

Nice drawing tho. Thanks for sharing. :)

http://ui.joinskorea.com/upload/article/ht...81103075756.jpg

When asked “Your most unforgettable love?”, Song Hye Kyo opened her heart and said: It’s my first love. I met him again after 2 years of break up and was really hurt when I saw him together with another woman.”

“Have you have the experience of patching up after breakup?” Song Hye Kyo said: There are too many. There are many cases where I took the initiative to call for a patch up. Usually they would promise me that they will not make the same mistake again. But it was useless, we would break up again because of the same reason.”

Hmmmm..... Is LBH, SHG's first love??? :unsure:

Two years after, i wonder who that woman is. Does it mean BH is in a relationship then? Is he still is? :o:unsure:

I wonder what LBH has to say about this? Hmmm.....

It's sad that when you are a celebrity and a promising and popular one at that, you have to make some crucial even painful decisions in your life to reach your primary goal. You cant really have it all so in the end you have to make sacrifices and choices that hopefully, you will not regret in the future.

Seems like it..... based on the article or maybe BH is just with another woman but not necessarity a gf already.

SHG is such a beautiful woman. I dont think she will lack suitors so most prob she also had other relationships and that her booming career must be on the way for her to have a longer/lasting rel.

Hmmmm..... Is LBH, SHG's first love??? :unsure:

Two years after, i wonder who that woman is. Does it mean BH is in a relationship then? Is he still is? :o:unsure:

I wonder what LBH has to say about this? Hmmm.....

It's sad that when you are a celebrity and a promising and popular one at that, you have to make some crucial even painful decisions in your life to reach your primary goal. You cant really have it all so in the end you have to make sacrifices and choices that hopefully, you will not regret in the future.

From previous updates during the courtship.. it does seem that he is her first love. And she, his last love.

But who knows the real deal.. it's 4 years down memory lane.. everything seems vague already. Probably a good reason things happened the way they did.

I don't think BH would say anything about this. He wouldn't complicate matters, simply not his way. If the same reporter were to ask this to him, he would just smile & decline to respond.

Thanks to ylin for the highlight at bhjwlove.com

SkyPerfect TV

source : http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/59473/

韓流スター”として日本でも人気の高い俳優イ・ビョンホンを、10月1日より1ヶ月にわたって特集しているスカイパーフェクTV!の『イ・ビョンホン祭り-韓流ファン感謝祭-』。この特集の目玉ともいえるロングインタビューが31日(金)に放映される。ビョンホンはプライベートの写真などを紹介するとともに、「『運命』のようなものに導かれるのではないか」と、自身の結婚観についても赤裸々に語っている。   

SKYPerfecTV in Japan is featuring popular actor Lee Byung Hun for 1 month from October 1st, in LBH festival- “Thanksgiving Day” for Hanllyu fans. The long interview which can also be considered the highlight of this special program will be telecast on Friday 31st Oct. A private picture will be introduced as well. LBH would talk openly about his view on marriage, "It may be led to something like "destiny".

luwali & rubie are wondering about the SkyPerfecTV interview on October 31st.. any clips, updates or follow-up to share.. especially BH's current view on the future & marriage? Anyone.. anything? :blush:

Merci.

Song Hye Kyo Admits She Can't Forget Her First Love

When asked "Your most unforgettable love?", Song Hye Kyo opened her heart and said: "It's my first love. I met him again after 2 years of break up and was really hurt when I saw him together with another woman."

Yah, i also read in our local website about this article...

http://ngoisao.net/News/Hau-truong/2008/11/3B9C7236/

After 2 years of break up he was with another woman? What was that year? dear Pandarube?

:rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Yah, i also read in our local website about this article...

http://ngoisao.net/News/Hau-truong/2008/11/3B9C7236/

After 2 years of break up he was with another woman? What was that year? dear Pandarube? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets:

Why are you asking me this question, Mona? :blink: It wasn't specifically indicated.. the person or the year.. could be about LBH, could be someone else. :sweatingbullets:

Sigh.. please let's not assume that rubie knows everything. :wacko: Didn't I write that I'm surprised as well.. :huh: .. we certainly did not get any hints from BH (about a new girlfriend or someone he's with) if it was indeed him mentioned by his ex.

We just have to open-minded and wary at the same where articles such as these appear, some translation could (un)intentionally misled the readers.

Thanks to ylin for the highlight at bhjwlove.com

SkyPerfect TV

source : http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/movie/59473/

韓流スター”として日本でも人気の高い俳優イ・ビョンホンを、10月1日より1ヶ月にわたって特集しているスカイパーフェクTV!の『イ・ビョンホン祭り-韓流ファン感謝祭-』。この特集の目玉ともいえるロングインタビューが31日(金)に放映される。ビョンホンはプライベートの写真などを紹介するとともに、「『運命』のようなものに導かれるのではないか」と、自身の結婚観についても赤裸々に語っている。   

SKYPerfecTV in Japan is featuring popular actor Lee Byung Hun for 1 month from October 1st, in LBH festival- “Thanksgiving Day” for Hanllyu fans. The long interview which can also be considered the highlight of this special program will be telecast on Friday 31st Oct. A private picture will be introduced as well. LBH would talk openly about his view on marriage, "It may be led to something like "destiny".

luwali & rubie are wondering about the SkyPerfecTV interview on October 31st.. any clips, updates or follow-up to share.. especially BH's current view on the future & marriage? Anyone.. anything? :blush:

Merci.

Thanks to a lovely angel for the translation.

spot_pic.jpg

Sky Perfect TV program has televised LBH's special topic from October 1st to October 31st, for a month.

The special topic's highlight, a long interview will be televised on Friday, October 31st.

In the program(-scene),LBH will introduce his private photos and speak openly about his view of marriage .

As for the view of marriage; "I think it's a destiny," he says.

Sky Perfect! Exclusive LBH festival(-fair) Special program

The one-on-one interview, titled "SPOTLIGHT," will bring out the real feelings out of LBH.

We get to see real LBH, different from what we see on movies and dramas.

He speaks uncomfortably, "It brings back memories but I'm embarrassed at the same time because I feel like you're looking at my childhood photo albums."

He's shown his personal side as well. "I hate insects since I got stung by a bee. I don't like cockroaches, neither."

About marriage, he says, "I would like to get married some day. But I don't think it can do it my own. I think it's a destiny."

The show will be repeated 4 times in November.

:w00t: Waaaaaaahhhh.. rubie runs to Ching to give a big panda hug.. eh.. don't run away.. :blush:

Thanks to a lovely angel for the translation.

http://www.skyperfectv.co.jp/matsuri/byung...bh/spot_pic.jpg

Sky Perfect TV program has televised LBH's special topic from October 1st to October 31st, for a month.

The special topic's highlight, a long interview will be televised on Friday, October 31st.

In the program(-scene),LBH will introduce his private photos and speak openly about his view of marriage .

As for the view of marriage; "I think it's a destiny," he says.

Sky Perfect! Exclusive LBH festival(-fair) Special program

The one-on-one interview, titled "SPOTLIGHT," will bring out the real feelings out of LBH.

We get to see real LBH, different from what we see on movies and dramas.

He speaks uncomfortably, "It brings back memories but I'm embarrassed at the same time because I feel like you're looking at my childhood photo albums." He's shown his personal side as well. "I hate insects since I got stung by a bee. I don't like cockroaches, neither."

About marriage, he says, "I would like to get married some day. But I don't think it can do it my own. I think it's a destiny."

The show will be repeated 4 times in November.

LOL! BH is so shy that we fans love his childhood photos so much. :blush: Such mischievous cute little Hunnie. :wub::lol:

That is so cool to note.. more personal side of BH.. didn't know that he hates insects and bees. I thought he'd would explore everything without fear, knowing his adventurous appearance. I'd scream every time I see a cockroach (unbelievably true for a Science grad :lol: ).. hahaa.. :P

btw.. Ching.. did BH also mention something like.. when asked what will happen in 10 years' time that he answered.. something like..

hope that he would still be a good actor (even better, perhaps) and having his own child(ren) especially ?

ps: Byunghun-ssi.. we can help you get married.. we can supply some names.. :rolleyes: :blush:

:w00t: Waaaaaaahhhh.. rubie runs to Ching to give a big panda hug.. eh.. don't run away.. :blush:

LOL! BH is so shy that we fans love his childhood photos so much. :blush: Such mischievous cute little Hunnie. :wub::lol:

That is so cool to note.. more personal side of BH.. didn't know that he hates insects and bees. I thought he'd would explore everything without fear, knowing his adventurous appearance. I'd scream every time I see a cockroach (unbelievably true for a Science grad :lol: ).. hahaa.. :P

btw.. Ching.. did BH also mention something like.. when asked what will happen in 10 years' time that he answered.. something like..

hope that he would still be a good actor (even better, perhaps) and having his own child(ren) especially ?

ps: Byunghun-ssi.. we can help you get married.. we can supply some names.. :rolleyes: :blush:

From the Chinese article at http://www.sina.com.cn/

Yup, BH also mentioned that in 10 years time, he hope that he would still be a good actor, and having his own children already.

From the Chinese article at http://www.sina.com.cn/

Yup, BH also mentioned that in 10 years time, he hope that he would still be a good actor, and having his own children already.

Thanks Ching for the clarification, really appreciate the sharing and thanks most specially to the translation by lovely angel via bhjwlove.com. It's always the best treat reading about BH right from his own words. :wub:

Seems that the Chinese media portal is quick to report/translate the SkyPerfecTV interview, huh. :blush: Btw.. is there any clip or streaming available for the tv program?

Thank you again for the continuous sharing with us, it's certainly the group support that keeps the lifeline going.

Thanks Ching for the clarification, really appreciate the sharing and thanks most specially to the translation by lovely angel via bhjwlove.com. It's always the best treat reading about BH right from his own words. :wub:

Seems that the Chinese media portal is quick to report/translate the SkyPerfecTV interview, huh. :blush: Btw.. is there any clip or streaming available for the tv program?

Thank you again for the continuous sharing with us, it's certainly the group support that keeps the lifeline going.

Rubie, there is no clip yet, just some very dark captures. :P

g2008103006ibyonhon02_b.jpg

g2008103006ibyonhon05_b.jpg

g2008103006ibyonhon06_b.jpg

g2008103006ibyonhon04_b.jpg