Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

just a tidbit..happened to watch Showbiz Extra and it featured GBW at PIFF.

BH was talking about his hollywood experience, the casual kiss on the cheek that happened.

he thought that the girl had a crush on him hence the kiss but then he saw that she kissed everybody else.

he was quite amused....and yes, there was lot of screaming as he talked.

That is good to hear, SweetSis and so happy to know that you managed to watch the Showbiz Extra.. what a treat it must be. :wub: Thanks so much for always sharing your thoughts & responding, indeed a heartwarming pleasure reading comments shared by those who really matter at the thread.. the fans themselves and not anyone else.

The cool clip that Amaryllis posted.. mentioned over 3,000 fans from all over getting together for the GBW's Open Talk.. a special event indeed if not a historic one.. at PIFF, no less. :blush:

Source: universal-music.co.jp

いつか

2008.10.15 RELEASE !

■初回盤A UPCH-9441 \5,980(税込)

■初回盤B UPCH-9442 \3,980(税込)

■通常盤 UPCH-5561 \1,500(税込)

----------------

■初回盤A UPCH-9441 \5,980(税込)

REFERENCE at www.amazon.co.jp Also at www.hmv.co.jp

いつか(初回限定盤A)(DVD付) [single] [CD+DVD] [Limited Edition] [Maxi]

41PqqhIOv1L._SS500_.jpg

■初回盤B UPCH-9442 \3,980(税込)

いつか(初回限定盤B)(DVD付) by イ・ビョンホン,秋元康, and 井上ヨシマサ (CD - 2008)

41p3jU1aqfL._SS500_.jpg

■通常盤 UPCH-5561 \1,500(税込)

いつか by イ・ビョンホン,秋元康, and 井上ヨシマサ (CD - 2008)

41XUlOimukL._SS500_.jpg

z_CDMUS01.gifOPTIONS

cdjapan.co.jp « recommended

hmv.co.jp amazon.co.jp

www.yesasia.com

Tokyo Dome 2006/Arena Tour 2007

books.rakuten.co.jp

The new CD by Byunghun-ssi is indeed a treat to cherish. Remember how we'd often wished before that he would come out with a new album.. again? Now that he has delivered such a sweet surprise with 2 Japanese songs and even precious MVs, something that we don't really expect.. let's keep supporting him the way we can.

If someone like me (with limited means) could do it.. I'm sure many of you can do it, as well.

Watch the music clip of ITSUKA at

http://www.jpopasia.com/play/12404/lee-byung-hun/itsuka.html

LAST REQUEST. LAST TIME.

Anyone interested to be co-Admin(s) at the EverythingLBH forum-site or active co-writer at Byunghun of our Hearts news-blog, please PM.

Ohh.. there's still the BH-presentation panda-projects that needed fans input as well.. :blush:

till then.. back to SOMEDAY for more good times.. we will.. we will.. :wub:

Thanks to Japanese fans' ardent feedback at JOFC, we are treated with Byunghun's latest singles of Itsuka (Someday) as well as Kuchizuke no Yubiwa (Ring of Kiss) plus a couple of wonderful MVs to cherish including the Toyota RAV4 CM. So, we have revised the fun-fan poll at Byunghun of our Hearts accordingly which was previously posted here. To everyone participating before, our gratitude for taking the time to vote and please keep on posting & sharing about Lee Byung Hun!

Check it out and let's fun-vote again! panda1-1.gif

[Fun Fan-Poll ver. panda] Byunghun & us » HERE (multiple voting allowed ^^)

3 long-standing fan wishes (of BH singing his own songs, music videos and new CF) have all come true in 2008.. not to mention the biggest much-awaited hope of seeing him back in a drama series via IRIS. :w00t: It's indeed a good, warm & positive feeling to know that our Byunghun-ssi really does acknowledge his fans' feedback :wub: .. one way or the other. So, let's count our blessings and continue to share, shall we? :blush:

:P:lol::w00t:

Translation by Hyc

Lee Byung Hun’s costumes in Good Bad Weird were stolen

Img260233581.jpg

On the morning of 23rd, at Seoul Yongsan CGV Theater, the costumes of movie Good Bad Weird which were on display were stolen. The thief only stole the clothes worn by LBH in the movie. The clothes worn by the other 2 actors of GBW Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-sung were not touched at all.

According to the cinema staff, the clothes on exhibit were displayed by model in the cabinet. From the traces found at the scene, the thief should have gone into the cabinet from the top of the display counter and stole the clothing. These garments are donated by the production company of "Good Bad Weird" to the cinema to be shown with the movie. The original plan was that when the exhibition ends, the clothing will be donated to the Museum of Korean movies.

At present, the cinema has passed the CCTV record at the time of the incident to the police for investigation.

Source: MY DAILY

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Wow!! what a great collection :w00t:

But how did you get all 8 postcards?

My collection doesn't comes with any postcard :crazy:

Hi elaine0721

Universal Music showed the shop list where we could get the postcard. But the number of postcards were limited so that I needed to rush to make the reservation before the CD release from each shop.

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/lee_byunghun/

And the first three postcards, for type A~C, they never told us the name of shops where I could get. :sweatingbullets:

So I walked around the shops and some of my friends helped me to get the information.

I am so happy that I finaly could collect all 8 postcards. :w00t::rolleyes:

Hi elaine0721

Universal Music showed the shop list where we could get the postcard. But the number of postcards were limited so that I needed to rush to make the reservation before the CD release from each shop.

http://www.universal-music.co.jp/lee_byunghun/

And the first three postcards, for type A~C, they never told us the name of shops where I could get. :sweatingbullets:

So I walked around the shops and some of my friends helped me to get the information.

I am so happy that I finaly could collect all 8 postcards. :w00t::rolleyes:

Hi Sung-ja e Seiko, thanks!

So you mean the postcard can be given without purchasing the cds?

Sorry for being so inquisitive :P

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi Sung-ja e Seiko, thanks!

So you mean the postcard can be given without purchasing the cds?

Sorry for being so inquisitive :P

Hi again,

The postcard came when I actually purchased the CD after the release day.

So I bought the CD from all those shops. ( but you needed the reservation in advance )

Now all postcards are gone so that you cannot get any even if you buy the CD from those shops.

Amazon gave us the discount but they didn't have any postcard gift even if we made the reservation in advance.

:P:lol::w00t: Translation by Hyc

http://photocdn.sohu.com/20081024/Img260233581.jpg

On the morning of 23rd, at Seoul Yongsan CGV Theater, the costumes of movie Good Bad Weird which were on display were stolen. The thief only stole the clothes worn by LBH in the movie. The clothes worn by the other 2 actors of GBW Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-sung were not touched at all.

According to the cinema staff, the clothes on exhibit were displayed by model in the cabinet. From the traces found at the scene, the thief should have gone into the cabinet from the top of the display counter and stole the clothing. These garments are donated by the production company of "Good Bad Weird" to the cinema to be shown with the movie. The original plan was that when the exhibition ends, the clothing will be donated to the Museum of Korean movies.

At present, the cinema has passed the CCTV record at the time of the incident to the police for investigation.

Whoever did this definitely realize that he/they/she? could make a big bundle of $$$ auctioning anything related to Byunghun-ssi. :ph34r:

Smart bandits indeed, going for the Best of 'em all. :sweatingbullets:

Despite the very unusual situation, quite a weird but funny (good or bad?) update. :P

Please share at GBW, too.. thanks Ching. Merci!

source: LBH JOFC

写真集「LBH MEETS LBH」にてタッグを組んだ

写真家永石勝氏がイ・ビョンホンの日常を映し出す

全編撮りおろしの豪華カレンダーが完成!

goods_lbh_2009_B2.jpg

【サイズ】

・壁掛けカレンダー

B2サイズ 728×515 mm

(表紙・ボーナスカット含む8ページ)

goods_lbh_2009_table.jpg

・卓上カレンダー

130×180 mm

(表紙含む全13ページ)

【価格】

1.壁掛けカレンダー+卓上カレンダーのセット

4,200円(税込、送料別)

2.卓上カレンダーのみ

2,100円(税込、送料別)

※壁掛けカレンダーのみの販売はございません。

【特典】

1.壁掛けカレンダー+卓上カレンダーの

セット用特典

生写真2枚(A柄とB柄)

2.卓上カレンダーのみ用特典

生写真1枚 (C柄)

A luxurious calendar which is taken by photographer, Mr Masaru Nagaishi who made the photograph collection "LBH MEETS LBH", reflecting daily life of Lee Byung Hun will be completed!

*Wall calendar*

B2 size 728 x 515 mm

(cover and 8 pages which include a bonus cut)

*Desk calendar*

130 x 180 mm

(all 13 pages which include a cover)

Price:

1. Wall calendar + Desk calendar - 4200 yen of(including tax, according to shipping charge)

2. Desk calendar - 2100 yen (including tax, according to shipping charge)

*Wall calendar is not available alone.*

[Privilege]

1. Privilege for sets of a Wall calendar + a Desk calendar - 2 photographs (A pattern and B pattern)

2. Desk calendar - 1 photograph (C pattern)

Guest ellabel

Love this pic of the GBW trio.... so artistic.

Thanks valley girl for sharing.

:P:lol::w00t:

Translation by Hyc

http://photocdn.sohu.com/20081024/Img260233581.jpg

Sooo funny and irritating at the same time.... :rolleyes:

Well, I guess the thief has business sense... he knows he'll earn more from getting the Bad"s movie costume. I wonder if he's going to auction it off.

LBH or his mgmt co. never fails to come-up with his annual calendar.

Are you buying one, ylin sis? :D

I'm just happy that BH's new CD is doing well considering he is not a singer.

Just sad that I've not watched it. :tears:

So frustrating that there are many firewalls here in the office and house connection is too slow.

Anyway, am sure it's great!

So envy Sung-ja for having all of the CDs and postcards. Good for you girl! I hope many more fans will buy his CD.

It wud be great if he will sing a song for Iris.

I doubt the member of film production to steal it.. Lets think, anybody outside knows where it was placed?

The stealer wanna be another BADDIE? agoo! need someone to steal JWS's costumes to conquere this real BADDIE! :lol:

LBH or his mgmt co. never fails to come-up with his annual calendar.

Are you buying one, ylin sis? :D

It wud be great if he will sing a song for Iris.

Should be getting the calendar provided it is available via Amazon coz it's only for JOFC members now :D

Still thinking shd I just get the table instead of the whole set coz I still have not hang up the ones from this year :sweatingbullets:

Regarding a song for IRIS, I believe there was something that his mananger said earlier about possibilty on singing one but not the theme song .... :D

Btw, there will be a LBH special on SkyPerfectatTV on 31 Oct. Think in the special, he is going to talk abt his views on getting married again ....... :rolleyes:

Guest ellabel

^^ Love your siggy, ylin hunnie.

Can u pls make an avie of the last pic in your siggy for me? If you have time only. :blush:

Did u not hang the 2008 calendar for fear it wud get dirty? :P:lol:

At least, u can have it as one of your collections.

I still keep the 2 desk calendars of BH that i have.

I wud like to have the desk calendar.

That wud be great if he contributes a song in Iris.

It doesnt have to be the theme song. They will pay him more for that. lol

We dont have SkyperfectatTv. I hope you can watch it and share with us the juicy items.

His lovelife is always interesting to me.

Although EverythingLBH was started end of 2003.. seems.. it never happened..

October 4, 2005

3rdtime.jpg

past.PRESENT.future

October, wonderful month of Hunnie treats

Yet time stopped.paused.started over

Twist in history, treasures lost

Sweet moments dissipate into debris

Those good times not meant to be

Negligible online fans lack presence, none to give

but like the forgotten lonely shadow

they exist and will persist

Another 3 years.. maybe.. could we still see?

Online fun-fan survey: Meet & greet.. where Byunghun fans come from?

An anniversary treat, listen to our Hunnie-rockstar singing

someday kaos-panda28.gifkiss of ring