Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

日 오리콘 한류돌풍‥동방신기 1위 이병헌 2위 류시원 4위

뉴스엔 기사전송 2008-10-23 11:33

200810231117241010_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 이현우 기자]

동방신기와 이병헌, 류시원이 일본 오리콘 차트를 점령했다.

동방신기의 ''주문-미로틱(Mirotic)''은 10월 4주 오리콘 차트 싱글 순위에서 1위를 지키고 있으며 2위로 이병헌의 첫 싱글앨범 ''언젠가''(いつか)가 랭크돼 있고, 4위에 류시원의 ''너와 나''(君と僕)가 올라 있다.

동방신기는 15일 발매되자 마자 ''주문-미로틱''으로 오리콘 데일리 싱글차트 1위를 차지했고 이병헌도 ''언젠가''로 18일 1위에 등극하면서 두 가수의 1위 경쟁이 치열한 상황이다. 23일 현재 데일리 차트에서는 두 팀 모두 10위 권 밖으로 밀린 상태지만 주간 싱글 차트에서는 여전히 1, 2위를 기록하고 있는 것.

특히 이병헌은 가수가 아닌 배우로서 처음 싱글앨범을 발표한 것으로는 이례적인 관심이다. 앨범 판매만 현재까지 총 3만 7,000여장을 넘고 있다.

특히 이번 이병헌의 일본 싱글 앨범은 초도 10만장 중 50개의 CD에 이병헌이 직접 사인한 CD가 포함돼 있는 것으로 알려져 팬들의 높은 관심을 끌고 있다. 이병헌의 싱글 ‘언젠가’는 이병헌이 2006년 도쿄돔 팬미팅 당시 배우로는 이례적으로 도쿄돔 만석 기록을 세운 일본 팬에 대한 감사를 전하는 곡이다. 또 이 노래는 이병헌이 모델로 발탁된 일본 자동차 브랜드 도요타의 신차 ‘라브4’ 광고 배경음악으로도 삽입되기도 했다.

한편 22일 빅뱅은 첫 정규 앨범 ''넘버 원''으로 오리콘 데일리 앨범 차트에서 3위로 뛰어올라 한국 가수들의 열풍을 이어가고 있다.

이현우 nobody@newsen.com

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_nn/20081...%A5%BB%E7%B8%B6

what? Hunnie to co-star with ShuQi? wow! Good, well-paired!!

WHAT are you talking about? :blink:

Which part in the article? You're way better in translating/guess-gisting than me.. :sweatingbullets:

PLEASE share the gist, TY if you knew more.. something.. anything.. :wacko:

국내외 배우 "자국은 좁다"..동서양 국제캐스팅 봇물

The domestic and foreign player "home country is narrow,". East and West international casting dam water

뉴스엔 기사전송 2008-10-23 08:52

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/nn/2008/10/23...427071003_1.jpg

Source: http://rd.empas.com/r.tsp/%C0%CC%BA%B4%C7%...%BB%E7%B8%B6%0B

Pandarube, i see the pix... showing Hunnie with several actors.. but among actress only Shuqi is potential the lead lady... i assume she co-star with our man! :D

per my short knowledge, the article is about, most of Asian stars are revealing an interest actually in the work of their dometic famous Directors ...

Pandarube, i see the pix... showing Hunnie with several actors.. but among actress only Shuqi is potential the lead lady... i assume she co-star with our man! :D

per my short knowledge, the article is about, most of Asian stars are revealing an interest actually in the work of their dometic famous Directors ...

Aigoo.. our Mona-hunnie.. you see one pic and you can create a storm story already! :w00t:

These days.. I'm just not going to comment on any (potential) pairings anymore.. until it is all confirmed. :sweatingbullets: But of course.. my opinion is not important either. :lol:

But thanks so much for the additional gist, dear.. considering the current news-drought, we really appreciate anything & everything shared! Merci! :blush:

Aigoo.. our Mona-hunnie.. you see one pic and you can create a storm story already! :w00t:

These days.. I'm just not going to comment on any (potential) pairings anymore.. until it is all confirmed. :sweatingbullets: But of course.. my opinion is not important either. :lol:

But thanks so much for the additional gist, dear.. considering the current news-drought, we really appreciate anything & everything shared! Merci! :blush:

hehhe, its my weak point dear, sorry... :phew:

i often created storm without thinking it carefully then jumped up with a fairy story ...

i sometimes to appology in SW thread too ! :D

if the story were true, sexy hottie Shuqi to work with Hunnie, i would be very happy!

she, not only nice appearance but also can act, especially action movie...

heheh, no doubt, it were the best if she would be casted in IRIS as lead lady :lol::lol:

Oop, soooorrry, it is the big IF here, not another storm create ! :lol:

Thanks to Japanese fans' ardent feedback at JOFC, we are treated with Byunghun's latest singles of Itsuka (Someday) as well as Kuchizuke no Yubiwa (Ring of Kiss) plus a couple of wonderful MVs to cherish including the Toyota RAV4 CM. So, we have revised the fun-fan poll at Byunghun of our Hearts accordingly which was previously posted here. To everyone participating before, our gratitude for taking the time to vote and please keep on posting & sharing about Lee Byung Hun!

Check it out and let's fun-vote again! panda1-1.gif

[Fun Fan-Poll ver. panda] Byunghun & us » HERE (multiple voting allowed ^^)

3 long-standing fan wishes (of BH singing his own songs, music videos and new CF) have all come true in 2008.. not to mention the biggest much-awaited hope of seeing him back in a drama series via IRIS. :w00t: It's indeed a good, warm & positive feeling to know that our Byunghun-ssi really does acknowledge his fans' feedback :wub: .. one way or the other. So, let's count our blessings and continue to share, shall we? :blush:

Charts: Mariya Takeuchi, TVXQ set records

Wed, October 22, 2008 (2:12am EDT)

Mariya Takeuchi's collection "Expressions" spent its third consecutive week atop the albums chart, achieving about 72,000 in sales. She is now the first artist over the age of 50 to accomplish that feat, surpassing the two-week streak previously recorded by Kazumasa Oda in 2002.

Also on the charts were 9mm Parabellum Bullet, The Cro-Magnons, and EGO-WRAPPIN' at #2 through #4. THE PREDATORS came in at #6, and Denki Groove's new CD landed at #9.

On the singles chart, Korean group TVXQ sold 71,000 copies of 24th single, "MIROTIC," to capture the #1 spot. This is their fourth chart-topper of 2008, which now puts them ahead of SMAP, Arashi, and NEWS for the most #1 singles this year. (Article TVXQ! Sets Record on Oricon Charts)

Fellow Korean Lee Byung-hun sold 38,000 copies of his latest song to take #2, edging out Yui Aragaki's second single. They were followed by Ryu Si-won, Ikimono Gakari, and ASIAN KUNG-FU GENERATION. Sendai Kamotsu also made the top ten with an appearance at #9.

Source: http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-3943

About ORICON » wikipedia

oricon1-22oct2008.jpgMore at jpopasia.com

:unsure: Anyone feels the same..

thoughts related to Kiss of Ring MV.. from the BTS..

either BH is extremely thorough with the storyline (not that it's any surprise for us).. on how he'd go through each shot prior filming.. how he had a lot to say (not understanding what he really said in the brainstorming? session, obviously :sweatingbullets: ) .. or.. did the script actually came from his own idea? Or adjusted to suit him? :mellow:

Not that it's bad thing.. nonono.. panda just curiously curious.. as always.. :blush: :P

With ITSUKA's sweet success, will BH sing for IRIS' soundtrack? :blush: :wub:

Thanks to Helena at IRIS

A source revealed on the 13th that Lee Byung-Hun is considering whether or not he will sing a song for IRIS. There is still some time before the broadcast date, therefore, he'll see how things go before making a decision.

October 24, 2008

日 CF 배경음악 오리콘 차트서 인기…드라마 ‘아이리스’ 삽입곡 제안 솔깃

200810240254.jpg

‘팬들을 위한 두번째 노래 선물?’

배우 이병헌이 행복한 고민에 빠졌다. 일본에서 CF 배경음악으로 부른 노래가 오리콘 차트 상위권에 오르는 폭발적 호응을 얻고 있는데 이어 이번엔 안방극장 복귀작인 드라마 ‘아이리스’의 삽입곡 제안을 받은 것.

이병헌의 한 측근은 23일 “‘아이리스’에서 맡은 김현준 역의 테마송을 부를지 여부를 놓고 고심 중”이라며 “촬영에 들어가기까지 시간적 여유가 있는 만큼 대내외적 상황을 충분히 고려해 결정할 계획”이라고 밝혔다.

이병헌의 노래 취입이 관심을 모으고 있는 이유는 최근 일본에서 발표한 곡 ‘이츠카’(いつか·언젠가)가 예상을 뛰어넘는 인기를 얻고 있기 때문. 토요타의 신형 SUV 브랜드 ‘RAV4’ CF에 삽입된 이 노래는 27일자 오리콘 주간 차트에서 2위를, 앞선 18일자 일간 차트에선 1위를 차지하는 이변을 낳고 있다.

앨범 판매만도 하루 평균 5,000장씩 불과 1주일 만에 3만7,000장을 넘어섰다. 매출로 따지면 1억 엔(약 14억5,600만원)을 훌쩍 넘는 수준.

이런 상황에도 불구하고 두 번째 노래 취입에 선뜻 응하지 못하는 배경은 자칫 가수 겸업으로 비춰지진 않을까 하는 우려에 기인한다.

이병헌의 측근은 “연기 외에 노래 등 또 다른 무언가를 선보인다는 점은 팬 서비스 차원에서 분명 긍정적인 효과가 있을 것”이라며 “가수 겸업이 아닌 출연작과의 시너지를 꾀한다는 측면으로 이해가 정착된다면 제2, 제3의 삽입곡 발표는 고민해볼만 하다”고 말했다.

이병헌의 안방극장 복귀작 ‘아이리스’는 150억원의 제작비가 투입되는 대작 드라마. 미국, 러시아 등 해외 로케도 예정돼있는 ‘아이리스’는 이병헌 외에 김태희, 김승우 등 톱스타들의 합류로도 큰 관심을 끌고 있다.

이 드라마는 국내뿐만 아니라 일본, 중국, 대만, 홍콩 등 아시아 전역에서의 방영 또한 추진 중이다.

허민녕 기자 justin@donga.com

http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200810240254

Guest kimchibabe

:unsure: Anyone feels the same..

thoughts related to Kiss of Ring MV.. from the BTS..

either BH is extremely thorough with the storyline (not that it's any surprise for us).. on how he'd go through each shot prior filming.. how he had a lot to say (not understanding what he really said in the brainstorming? session, obviously :sweatingbullets: ) .. or.. did the script actually came from his own idea? Or adjusted to suit him? :mellow:

Not that it's bad thing.. nonono.. panda just curiously curious.. as always.. :blush: :P

well the way i see it, the ever meticulous BH seems to have thoroughly discussed how he'd like the scenes to go. there seems to be no script, just contributions of ideas

judging from the long talk...a very serious BH...it showed even in the BTS. yes, it could be that indeed it was his interpretation of the song's theme that made up the MV.(i did enjoy seeing him walking a lot as i love the way he walks.)

there's not much news this week on BH but having the MVs sure made up for it... :rolleyes:

For those who missed last Mon's KBS Ent. Relay

Enjoy ^^

http://www.mediafire.com/?y5unsmmjwdb

Hi Amaryllis! It's so good to see you again, always bringing us surprise goodies! :lol:

We wouldn't know about the GBW feature on KBS ER.. at least I wouldn't have any idea at all ^^.. really appreciate the cool sharing. Mwah! :blush:

The BAD copied from GBW-cafe.daum

SN200296.jpg

SN200298.jpg

well the way i see it, the ever meticulous BH seems to have thoroughly discussed how he'd like the scenes to go. there seems to be no script, just contributions of ideas

judging from the long talk...a very serious BH...it showed even in the BTS. yes, it could be that indeed it was his interpretation of the song's theme that made up the MV.(i did enjoy seeing him walking a lot as i love the way he walks.)

there's not much news this week on BH but having the MVs sure made up for it... :rolleyes:

Yupyup.. I think you're right ^^ .. although the Japanese PD mentioned about a storyboard at the beginning of their meeting but that's probably the rough idea. Indeed.. there wasn't any (written) script given to BH.. they sat down to elaborate the main points and start expanding the storyline. I believe.. every scene definitely has his input & thoughts incorporated.

And BH at that first meet, was not as clean-cut looking as he is in the MV. They've probably spent about a day(?) finalizing the script & storyline, ironing-out everything.. before the actual filming on location.

Absolutely agree that the MV really make our days so much better. I especially love the Itsuka MV.. seeing BH so enjoying himself (that smile & twinkle) .. just the best treat.. ever! :wub: Never a day went by.. not watching the lively & special MV.. definitely pushes all the gloominess away. Best Hunnie-remedy! :lol:

ps: the way he walks? :rolleyes: this is something very familiar.. definitely have heard from various friends mentioning before how they really love seeing him walk.. even runs. :D .. I just love.. everything.. the serious.. solemn.. teasing.. smiling.. quiet.. :blush:

^ Thanks Huang for the cool update, looks like a sweet surprise & positive venture for BH.. huh. :blush: Really appreciate the link.

Here's a clip on Youtube from the Toronto Film Fest last month.. quite a screaming fest, yupyup! :lol:

Though it's titled JWS & LBH.. I think it would be better be called Jung Woo Sung and Dir. Kim Jee Woon, instead. :sweatingbullets: More close-up captures of JWS than the others. There's one BH capture at the end of the clip as he waves to the crowd.. a really loud cheer & fans' scream definitely for him. :P

Toronto International Film Festival 2008 - Jung Woo-Sung and Lee Byung-Hun uploaded by jeik616

youtube2.jpg

Guest kimchibabe

^

just a tidbit..happened to watch Showbiz Extra and it featured GBW at PIFF.

BH was talking about his hollywood experience, the casual kiss on the cheek that happened.

he thought that the girl had a crush on him hence the kiss but then he saw that she kissed everybody else.

he was quite amused....and yes, there was lot of screaming as he talked.

Full list at GBW thread, News thread or the original link, obviously..

So.. anyone in Gold Coast, Australia?

October 24, 2008

APSA_logo.gif

The Chaser; The Good, the Bad, and the Weird vie for international awards

The Chaser's KIM Yoon-suk has been nominated for the 2nd Asia Pacific Screen Award's Best actor nod, according to the Pusan International Film Festival (PIFF).

KIM Jee-woon – director of The Good, the Bad, and the Weird – is nominated in the best director category. The Good, the Bad, and the Weird’s director of photography LEE Mo-gae has a shot at the Best cinematography award.

Auteur cineaste HONG Sang-soo will compete for the Best screenplay award. He has been nominated for the scenario of Night and Day.

Korea has two more nominations in the Asia Pacific Screen Award. If you were me 2 : Anima Version 2 is included in the Best Animated Feature Film. KIM Dong-won and his 63 Years On feature make a bid for the Best Documentary Feature Film Award.

Last year’s first edition of the Asia Pacific Screen Awards crowned Secret Sunshine’s LEE Chang-dong as Best director and JEON Do-youn as Best actress.

The award show will take place on 11 November at the Gold Coast, Australia.

Credits: Yi Ch'ang-ho (KOFIC)

http://www.koreanfilm.or.kr/KOFIC/Channel?...esimul_SNO=1102

This was posted and asked at page 868, however till today.. there hasn't been any follow-up on this. Please refer the backpages if interested to find out or not.

Highlighted at PlanetBH0712, anyone with any idea or (translated) update for this?

[부산영화제 3만 명에게 물었다] 최고의 배우·감독 ‘찜’

일요신문 | 기사입력 2008.10.17 16:30

지난 2일 열린 제13회 부산 국제영화제는 고 최진실의 죽음으로 인해 전체적으로 예년보다 자중하는 분위기였다. 그럼에도 불구하고 부산 시민들을 비롯해 국내외에서 영화제를 찾아온 이들로 인해 해운대는 인산인해를 이뤘다.

20081017163020.866.0.jpg

이번 부산영화제 기간에 맞춰 < 일요신문 > 은 한국 영화와 배우에 관한 시민들의 반응을 직접 조사하기 위해 길거리 스티커 설문조사를 실시했다. '국내 최고의 남녀 영화배우'와 '최고의 감독' 그리고 '한국 영화를 빛낼 유망주'를 묻는 이번 설문조사에 부산을 찾은 수많은 영화팬들은 기꺼이 스티커를 들고 설문에 응했다. 지난 4일부터 6일까지 부산영화제로 화끈하게 달아오른 부산 해운대 일대에서 연인원 3만 여명이 참여한 가운데 실시된 길거리 설문 조사 결과를 공개한다.

영화 한 편을 성공시키는 데는 탄탄한 시나리오와 걸출한 연출력이 필수 요소지만 표면적으로 가장 눈길을 끄는 요소는 단연 출연 배우, 다시 말해 스타다. 그래서 < 일요신문 > 은 '최고의 영화배우는 누구'라는 질문을 영화제를 찾은 관객들에게 물었다. 한국 영화계를 대표하는 남녀 배우 10명씩을 후보로 해 실시한 설문조사에 총 9375명이 참여했는데 이 가운데 총 970명의 지지를 받은 이병헌이 남녀 통합 1위에 올랐다.

이병헌은 멜로 영화에 가장 잘 어울리는 남자배우 중 하나였지만 영화 < 달콤한 인생 > 에 이어 < 좋은 놈 나쁜 놈 이상한 놈(놈놈놈) > 에서 악역을 맡으며 새로운 카리스마를 발산했다. < 놈놈놈 > 을 본 많은 관객들은 "이병헌이 연기를 그렇게 잘하는 배우인지 몰랐다" "할리우드에 진출해 벌써 몇 편의 영화를 찍었으니 검증된 배우"라는 등의 표현으로 그의 연기력을 극찬했다.

이병헌의 1위 등극에는 일본 아줌마 팬들의 열렬한 지지도 큰 힘이 됐다. 길을 지나던 많은 일본인 여성들은 기자가 권유하기도 전에 먼저 스티커를 달라며 손을 내밀었다.

특이한 점은 이병헌과 함께 일본에서 인기가 높았던 권상우가 5위권 안에도 들지 못했다는 것. 한 일본인은 그 이유를 "겟콘(결혼)"이라 말했고 국내 시민들도 "결혼 후 매력이 떨어졌다"고 말하는 이들이 많았다.

2위는 송강호(810표)가 차지했다. 송강호는 그동안 꾸준하면서도 폭넓은 연기 스펙트럼으로 관객들의 인기를 얻어 왔으며, 이번 < 놈놈놈 > 으로 그 입지를 더욱 단단히 굳힌 것이 2위 선정의 이유가 됐다.

그 뒤는 690표를 얻은 장동건이 이었다. 최근 할리우드에 진출한 덕에 국내 활동은 뜸했지만 많은 팬들이 < 태극기 휘날리며 > 에서 각인된 '배우' 장동건을 기억하고 있었다. 한 시민은 "얼굴도 완벽한 데다 연기까지 잘해 더더욱 존경스럽다. 자신의 한계를 뛰어넘은 것 같다"며 열렬한 지지를 보냈다.

4위는 올해 영화 < 강철중 > 을 통해 다시금 '강철중'으로 돌아온 설경구(630표)가 차지했다. 늘 변함없는 연기력과 카리스마로 관객의 마음을 충족시켜준다는 것이 가장 큰 이유.

5위는 지난해부터 브라운관에서도 활약하고 있는 배우 이범수(535표)로, 특히 20~30대보다 10대 학생들에게 높은 인기를 차지한 게 눈길을 끌었다. 드라마 < 외과의사 봉달희 > 와 < 온에어 > 의 연이은 성공과 이번 여름 유일한 공포영화로 큰 성공을 거둔 영화 < 고사 > 의 영향으로 보인다.

그렇다면 국내 최고의 여자배우는 누구일까. 단연 지난해 영화 < 밀양 > 으로 칸 영화제 여우주연상을 수상한 '칸의 여왕' 전도연(765표)이 영예의 자리에 올랐다.

전도연을 선택한 많은 시민들은 "두말할 필요가 없는 배우"라며 전도연을 지지했으며, 몇몇 외국인들 역시 칸 영화제 수상 배우라는 이유로 전도연을 선택했다.

김혜수는 740표로 2위에 올랐다. 아역배우로 시작해 영화 < 타짜 > 로 제2의 전성기를 맞은 김혜수는 이후 영화 < 좋지 아니한가 > < 열한 번째 엄마 > 등에서 푼수 이모와 진한 모성애를 간직한 여성 등을 연기했으며 최근 < 모던보이 > 에선 신비로운 섹시녀로 돌아왔다. 한 시민은 "행사 때마다 노출이 심한 옷을 입고 나와 싫었는데 영화에선 누구보다 흡인력 있는 연기와 다양한 연기 스펙트럼을 보여준다"고 극찬했다.

3위는 565표를 얻은 이나영. CF스타로 군림하다 영화 < 우리들의 행복한 시간 > 으로 절절한 멜로 연기의 진수를 보여줬던 이나영은 최근 김기덕 감독의 < 비몽 > 에서 일본 배우 오다기리 조와 열연했다. 오다기리 조와의 호흡에 큰 기대감을 보인 영화팬들이 많았고 그들의 지지로 3위에 오를 수 있었다.

4위는 "예쁜 외모는 따라올 사람이 없으며 영화 < 싸움 > 에서 발전한 모습을 보여줬다"는 이유로 김태희(425표)가 선정됐으며, 5위는 385표로 손예진이 꼽혔다.

일반인들이 볼 때 영화의 주축은 마치 배우들인 양 보이지만 배우들은 하나같이 영화를 '감독의 예술'이라 부른다. 그만큼 감독의 영향력이 중요하다는 대목인데 차츰 감독을 보고 영화를 선택하는 영화팬들도 늘어가고 있을 정도다.

그래서 < 일요신문 > 은 "이 감독 영화면 무조건 본다"는 제목으로 '국내 최고의 감독'을 영화팬들에게 물었다. 이 문항에선 영화 < 올드보이 > < 친절한 금자씨 > 등을 통해 세계적인 감독의 반열에 오른 박찬욱 감독이 1위로 선정됐다. 총 3310명의 답변자 중 730명의 지지를 얻은 박찬욱 감독에게 지지자들은 "연출력이 기발하다" "가끔 섬뜩하지만 '역시'라는 감탄사가 터져 나온다" 등의 이유를 댔다.

2위는 시나리오 작가와 영화감독을 오가는 장진 감독이 605표를 얻어 선정됐다. < 킬러들의 수다 > < 아는 여자 > < 바르게 살자 > 등 기발한 소재와 반전으로 마니아 관객의 절대적 지지를 받고 있는 장진 감독은 최근 < 공공의 적 > 3편 격인 < 공공의 적 1-1 강철중 > 의 시나리오를 담당, 그 특유의 개그를 담아내 다시 한번 자신의 색깔이 담긴 영화를 만들어냈다는 평을 듣고 있다.

3위는 배우 류승범의 형이자 국내 액션영화의 선두주자로 활약하고 있는 류승완 감독(500표)이 선정됐으며, 4위는 < 괴물 > 의 봉준호(415표)감독이 뽑혔다. 많은 해외 방문객들은 영화 이름을 대며 기자에게 감독의 이름을 물었는데 그중 봉준호 감독의 < 괴물 > (영제:The Host)이 가장 많았다. 그만큼 해외 영화 관계자들에게 많은 관심을 받고 있다는 얘기. 5위는 335표로 김기덕 감독이 뽑혀 국내 관객들이 주류 상업영화만을 선호하는 것은 아님을 증명해보였다.

마지막으로 < 일요신문 > 은 앞으로의 영화계를 이끌어갈 '가장 유망한 신예배우'를 물었다. 남녀 배우 각각 5명 중 하정우가 압도적인 표 차이로 1위를 차지했다. 총 5420명 중 1590명이 뽑은 하정우는 "눈빛만으로 연기를 한다" "유망주가 아니라 이미 충무로를 짊어지고 있다" 등의 평가를 받았다. 설문조사를 하다 기자에게 "하정우가 왜 신예배우냐"라고 반문하는 시민들도 다수 있었다.

2위는 SBS 예능프로그램 < 패밀리가 떴다 > 에서 '천데렐라'로 불리며 인기를 얻고 있는 이천희(555표)가 선정됐으며, 그 뒤는 현재 MBC드라마 < 베토벤 바이러스 > 에 출연 중인 장근석(500표)이 꼽혔다.

여자 배우 유망주로는 영화 < m > < 백만장자의 첫사랑 > 등에서 현빈, 강동원 등 미남배우와 호흡을 맞췄던 이연희가 745표를 얻어 1위에 올랐다. 현재 드라마 < 에덴의 동쪽 > 에 출연하고 있는 이연희에 대해 한 시민은 "드라마에서는 제 실력을 발휘하지 못하고 있지만 영화에서는 순수하고 맑은 이미지로 가능성을 보여줬다"며 "드라마보다는 영화에서 더 잘하는 것 같다"고 말했다.

이와는 반대로 드라마 덕에 효과를 톡톡히 본 스타도 있다. 630표를 얻어 2위에 오른 차예련이 바로 그 주인공. 얼마 전 종영한 드라마 < 워킹맘 > 덕분에 30~40대 여성들의 열렬한 지지를 받았으며 "독특한 마스크가 매력적이다" "드라마에서 연기를 잘했다"는 등의 의견이 많았다.

3위는 조안(300표)이 차지했다. 드라마 < 토지 > 에서 인상 깊은 연기로 주목받았던 조안은 이후 영화에서 활약하며 차세대 유망주가 됐다. 한 시민은 "최민수, 이성재와 출연했던 < 홀리데이 > 에서 선배배우들에게 전혀 밀리지 않는 연기력을 보여줘 감탄했다"며 조안을 꼽았다.

부산=신민섭 기자 leady@ilyo.co.kr

문다영 객원기자 dymoon@ilyo.co.kr

Copyrights ⓒ 일요신문( www.ilyo.co.kr ), 무단 전재 및 재배포 금지

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/movie/view...1502&p=ilyo

I had requested and waited for some official news in English but nothing mentions this and especially hoping that any BH sites or fans could provide some sort of gist on this since BH is topping the list yet none came. Sigh.

Our thankyou to valley girl for always sharing at Song Kang Ho thread, the original gist credits to beary at Kim Tae Hee thread and to gakinme at Jang Dong Gun fan-blog for the intro.

A Pusan International Film Festival poll was held for many overseas and local fans of the film festival. The vote for the finest actor for 10 persons with 9375 votes has the following breakdown. Lee Byung Hun won at 970 votes for the aggregate vote of male and female actors. Song Kang Ho came second at 810 votes. Then it was Jang Dong Gun at 690 votes.

Thanks to http://www.wretch.cc/blog/gakinme

Copied from SKH thread here

Ilyo News conducted a roadside survey at the 13th PIFF venue. Festival participants were asked to select the 'Best domestic movie actor and actress', 'Best Movie Director' and 'Most promising movie star'.

There are 10 nominees for each of the 'Best domestic movie actor and actress' category, and a total of 9,375 participated in this questionaire.

Best Domestic Movie Actress

1. Jeon Do Yeon - 765 votes

2. Kim Hye Su - 740 votes

3. Lee Na Yeong - 565 votes

4. Kim Tae Hee - 425 votes

5. Son Ye Jin - 385 votes

Best Domestic Movie Actor

1. Lee Byung Hun - 970 votes

2. Song Kang Ho - 810 votes

3. Jang Dong Gun - 690 votes

4. Seol Kyung Gu - 630 votes

5. Lee Bum Soo - 535 votes

Source http://newslink.media.daum.net/news/20081017163021502

Maybe the list isn't important enough to be shared and mentioned, let alone discussed? Or is it difficult to be a LBH fan? Sigh.

Maybe.. the thread moves too fast with rubie posting like a babling lunatic all the time? Too hard to keep up with?

Please do not ask me to slow down because I can't when it comes to Lee Byung Hun or there will be nothing at all.

A person may be able to build a house but it will never in a million years be a home without anyone to share everything.