rubie

Source: daum.net

200807071659432100_1.jpg

200807071653301003_1.jpg

kp1_080707076400.jpg

Elsewhere.. at K-Popped Sisters..

08 July 2008

Jung Woo-sung, Lee Byung-hun and Song Kang-ho promote flick

The director and stars of The Good, The Bad, The Weird appeared to the South Korean press yesterday to promote the one-of-a-kind kimchi spaghetti Western.

The movie's synopsis sounds really interesting. Set in the Manchurian desert in the 1930s, the three central characters are in hot pursuit of each other because of a treasure map!

The Good, The Bad, The Weird, which was invited to 61st International Cannes Film Festival in May this year, is scheduled for release on July 17 in South Korea.

Source: k-popped.com

Guest ylin

some gist from the chinese reports.

Source: 泛华娱乐 (Thanks to ping@bhjwlove for sharing)

Lee Byung Hun said that shooting in Dunhuang was tough

"The Good, the Bad, the Weird" will be opening in Korea on July, 17, as it was invited to the Cannes Film Festival under the non-competition category and the 3 main actors, Lee Byung Hun, Jung Woo Sung and Song Kong Ho are also popular and gifted actors, this has brought much attention to the movie. After the special preview yesterday, the movie had another premiere on the 7 July; the 3 actors claimed that shooting in Dunhuang was hard. Some fans who wanted to watch the movie earlier, disguised as reporters for admission to the premiere.

The movie was filmed mainly in China and Korea for about 9 months. The main production was set in Dunhuang which is the desert area; shooting was very tough especially for an action movie under the strong sun. Lee Byung Hun joked that he was fortunate to be able to return home safely, "When I was first came to the location, I can see that the environment was very bad. I am thankful to the crew members for making it possible for me to past everyday safely.” Jung WooSung said that the hot weather was unbearable, "As the temperature was above 50 degrees, shooting was really very hard. We would quickly hide into the cars when the sand storms arrive”.

As it was a movie by 3 very popular actors, it is inevitable to have comments that there was "competition". When the reporters ask if it ever exist, Director Kim said that there were no such intention, which Song Kang Ho also agreed, "In fact, our 3 characters are all very distinct, and that’s why our "competition" was a healthy one, just hoping to make the movie a better one."

Fans pretended to be reporters for admission

It was intended to allow 1,200 fans into the premiere, but there was about 100 over who have the tickets were refuse entry as the theater was full and has caused some confusion. To calm public anger, the person in charge agreed to allow them to watch the movie on 8th July. However, there was some who have already gotten their tickets, pretended to be reporters in order to have a sneak preview but was however not successful in doing so.

:w00t:ylin-hunnie.. the preview gist is awesome! I love the part when BH complimented the GBW crew for making the situation at the location a more bearable one. Indeed.. without the crew constantly making everything comfortable & safe as possible, it won't be a productive effort at all.. no matter how good the cast they have.

But.. but.. please enlighten this blurr panda.. about the "fans disguising as reporters" (thought it's usually the opposite).. refering to the premiere on Sunday or the media preview yesterday? Didn't know that there were reporters joining in the fan-event. :mellow: And the mention that there will be another premiere on the 8th.. today.. is that the VIP premiere? :unsure:

Or is it an extra screening just for the 100 fans who already paid (the package tour) but weren't able to watch.

Guest ylin

I think I read somewhere that a few of the theaters were having the premiere at the same time to accomodate the crowd.

How the 1200 fans came about, could be some complimentary tickets for the fans to the press preview. Not the special one arranged for the fans on the 6th July.

So, it could be that a lot more reporters turned up for the preview than expected and caused all these problems.

About the special screening on 8th July, so far no mention of it anywhere, maybe just a very special arrangement.

I think I read somewhere that a few of the theaters were having the premiere at the same time to accomodate the crowd.

How the 1200 fans came about, could be some complimentary tickets to the fans to the press preview. Not the special one arranged for the fans on the 6th July. So, it could be that a lot more reporters turned up for the preview than expected and caused all these problems.

About the special screening on 8th July, so far no mention of it anywhere, maybe just a very special arrangement.

Yeah.. now I remember from the preview clips.. there were 2 different location shown.. where they had the screening and then the meet the media session.. perhaps.. there was really more than one screening in CGV on the 7th at the same time.. looking at the number of reporters/photographers in the pic below. :blush:

Everyone is really eager to get the first view of the movie & the cast, huh.. :sweatingbullets:

---

Photo credits as stated on image, copied from dotcom

gbw_press2.jpg

gbw_press1.jpg

Guest kdramafanusa

For GBW.. the VIP preem hasn't been shown yet. So .. wait and see.. who else is coming to the party. I hope a lot more celebs and buddies of BH would show up as well.. although some like SSH would probably be too tied up with his current drama filming ..

CJW-ssi was at BH's 'Addiction' and 'Once in a Summer' VIP premieres.. so, she's likely to support GBW too..

SSH is currently filming East Of Eden in Macao.

BH at the VIP premiere of SH's movie Ice Rain in 2003. :)

ssh_lbh_2003_ice_rain_vip.jpg

Credits: original fan who shared this picture. Can't remember where I got it from.

SSH is currently filming East Of Eden in Macao.

Autumn's Tale, Beautiful Days, and Stairway To Heaven were popular dramas so many fans hope the lead stars would fall for each other in real life too. Don't think that it's possible for CJW to be with either LBH or KSW in real life because it's known that she's one of SSH's 2 ex-girlfriends (Sung Yu-ri was the other one). The same can be said about Song Hye-kyo and SSH (just not possible); LBH and KSW are 2 of SSH's best friends. It's been so long though, who knows what will happen in the future; I just don't think it's likely to happen, but I can be wrong...

Frankly.. I wasn't hinting on this at all although I agree with the points brought up. Yet I don't think it's inappropriate to say/second-guess that CJW would attend the GBW VIP premiere.. just the same as the other actresses mentioned in my (full) post earlier. Former BSL/BD co-star SMA also attended BH's movie premieres.. just like CJW.

SSH hasn't been to BH's movie premiere since Addiction in 2002. Both him and CJW (separately) were featured in an old clip of the VIP premiere.

Just to add though.. till further developement & admission by the person(s) themselves, my hope is only to see BH follow his own heart and be happy. I'm just glad that all of them are still good friends, one way or the other. As of now.. my perception has changed and I would like reserve my personal comments..

ps: thanks Helena for the clarification on SSH's schedule.. looks like I'll have to strike out his name in the "suggested guest-list".. :mellow:

edit to add! so.. that's what the pics of BH & SH was all about. :w00t: I had seen it before but there was never any description. Happy to see that BH attended Ice Rain premiere.. he was the one of those advising SSH to take on the role. Thanks Helena.. appreciate the sharing :wub: .. another great info/capture to add to the "Movie Dates" section at our ELBH forum. Cool! BH really treats SSH like his own younger brother.

Guest kdramafanusa

ps: thanks Helena for the clarification on SSH's schedule.. looks like I'll have to strike out his name in the "suggested" list.. :mellow:

edit to add! so.. that's what the pics of BH & SH was all about. :w00t: I had seen it before but there was never any description. Happy to see that BH attended Ice Rain premiere.. he was the one of those advising SSH to take on the role. Thanks Helena.. appreciate the sharing :wub: .. another great info/capture to add to the "Movie Dates" section at our ELBH forum. Cool! BH really treats SSH like his own younger brother.

Oh Rubie, I didn't mean you at all. I wasn't able to post again (needed to wait 10 minutes) so I had everything on 1 post, a lot of fans hope for the co-stars to be real-life couples. All of us are like that at one point in time, the dramas can look pretty real. As long as they are happy, it doesn't matter who they end up with. :)

As for the guests at the VIP premiere, maybe we'll be in a for surprise. :)

I came across some pictures of BH with some other friends, I love looking at them. Maybe I can post them here while we're waiting.

Oh Rubie, I didn't mean you at all. I wasn't able to post again (needed to wait 10 minutes) so I had everything on 1 post, a lot of fans hope for the co-stars to be real-life couples. All of us are like that at one point in time, the dramas can look pretty real. As long as they are happy, it doesn't matter who they end up with. :)

As for the guests at the VIP premiere, maybe we'll be in a for surprise. :)

I came across some pictures of BH with some other friends, I love looking at them. Maybe I can post them here while we're waiting.

Yeah.. I know what you mean. Maybe I'm truly the hopeless fan but BH is BH.. only he knows.

And yupyup.. I can't wait to see the reaction of those attending the VIP Premiere.. it's always a treat seeing their comments of the movie(s). Lee Jung Jae would attend, I'm sure as he's a buddy of BH and JWS especially. He was at EHAS premiere in 2004. Tak Jae Hoon (BH's EHAS co-star) attended the Three Monster premiere.. hope he'll watch GBW, I think he admires BH.. somehow. :blush:

Of course.. Im Chang Jung, Shin Ha Kyun.. haven't seen him lately.. they're like BH's closest buddies. The same goes to RSB.

With SKH's presence especially.. he's like the most influential & well-respected Korean movie actor... the anticipation for GBW is simply undeniable.

---

Would appreciate it very much if you could share the pics of BH with friends.. there might be some that most of us have not seen.. :blush: *thanks!*

July 8, 2008

Movie-Based Dramas to Fill TV Screens

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Amid the ongoing search for catchy, stylish, attractive ideas for local dramas, many drama-makers have turned to themes that have already been seen to be popular. Movie-based dramas are no longer new, but the race for the best-made remake is expected to get more competitive with "IRIS," "Tazza" (working title), "Friends: The Unfinished Tale" (working title) and "Beat."

The 1999 movie "Swiri" was a steppingstone for Korean cinema, being considered the first blockbuster movie that captivated local movie fans with its distinctive plot and action scenes. Now the hit movie that depicted the lives of secret agents is coming back to television screens as "IRIS." In order to bring movie-like elements onto the smaller screen, the drama will be written and produced by Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-kyu Film, both famous movie agencies here, and will boast a budget of 20 billion won. Korean heartthrob Lee Byung-hun ("All-in," 2003) will appear as the mysterious secret agent, his first drama in five years, along with pop group Big Bang's T.O.P as an assassin. It will be directed by director Kang Je-kyu and produced by Lee Hyeong-min ("Sorry, I Love You," 2004). "IRIS" will be aired next year.

Another movie-based drama, "Tazza" is expected to be released this coming August. The movie "Tazza: The High Rollers" was a big hit back in 2006, with the attractive Kim Hye-soo as the seductive Madam Jeong and actor Cho Seung-woo as a gambler. Actor Jang Hyuk ("Windstruck," 2004) and Kim Min-jun ("Doctor Bong," 2007) will play the ambitious gamblers, while actress Han Ye-seul will appear as the heroine Gwang-sook. This will be Han's first show in two years after her hit drama "Fantastic Couple" (2006). The role of Madam Jeong is still vacant with candidates such as Sung Hyun-ah and Kang Sung-yeon on the list. While the movie depicts the thrilling lives of professional gamblers, the drama "Tazza" will portray the competitive gambling race between two talented and ambitious young gamblers.

The sad yet stylish story of four best friends living in Busan is also coming to television audiences next year. During a press conference of his new movie "Eye for an Eye," director Kwak Kyung-taek mentioned that he is planning to re-create the popular movie into a 16-series drama. According to Zininsa Film, the drama's production company, the drama will be filmed in Busan and will be entirely pre-produced before actual airing, which is slated for early next year. Actors Hyun Bin ("My Lovely Samsoon," 2005) and Kim Min-jun will star as the main characters, which were played by Jang Dong-kun and Yoo Oh-seong in the movie version.

Fans of Jung Woo-sung ("A Moment to Remember," 2004) and Ko So-young ("Apartment," 2006) will be thrilled to find that the movie which opened the door to the two actors' stardom will be made into a drama. "Beat" was one of the first Korean movies to deal with the lives of teenagers back in 1997. With stylish scenes, memorable lines and fresh faces, the movie instantly became a hit and even now is considered to be unsurpassed in Korean teenage movies. Film company Kim Jong-hak Production recently announced plans to remake the film, but with a slight twist. The drama will be based on teenagers living during the 90s, with some modern elements added. The drama is expected to greet fans next year.

Credits: sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_27229.html

Guest kdramafanusa

Of course.. Im Chang Jung, Shin Ha Kyun.. haven't seen him lately.. they're like BH's closest buddies. The same goes to RSB.

Would appreciate it very much if you could share the pics of BH with friends.. there might be some that most of us have not seen.. :blush: *thnaks!*

Song Kang-ho & Shin Ha-gyoon

skh_shk.jpg

Lim Chang-jung's wedding

lcj_wedding_3.jpg

lcj_wedding_1.jpg

lcj_wedding_2.jpg

BH at the VIP premiere of Hwang Jung-min's movie "You Are My Sunshine"

lbh_hjm_1.jpg

with Song Kang-ho, Lim Chang-jung

lbh_skh_lcj.jpg

lbh_skh_lcj_2.jpg

with Shin Hyun-joon

lbh_shj_1.jpg

with LeeJung-jae

lbh_ljj.gif

with Kim Hee-sun

lbh_khs_1.jpg

Shin Dong-yub's wedding

sdy_wedding_2.jpg

sdy_wedding_1.jpg

Shin Eun-kyun's wedding

sek_wedding_1.jpg

~~~~~

with Jang Dong-gun, Kim Seung-woo

lbh_jdg_ksw.jpg

JSA

jsa_4.jpg

jsa_3.jpg

jsa_5.jpg

jsa_2.jpg

jsa.jpg

lbh_lya_1.jpg

"Legend Of Car God" with Jung Woo-sung, Lee Young-ae

lbh_jws_lya_1.jpg

with Shim Eun-ha

lbh_seh_1.jpg

"Happy Together" with Jeon Ji-hyun

lbh_jjh_1.jpg

"Addicted" with Lee Mi-yeon

lbh_lmy_1.jpg

lbh_lmy_2.jpg

lbh_lmy_3.jpg

"Bungee Jumping of Their Own" with Lee Eun-joo

lbh_lej_1.jpg

lbh_lej_2.jpg

Ha Ji-won

lbh_hjw_1.gif

lbh_hjw_2.gif

Source/Credits: Original sources + Baidu

^ LOL! Those JSA guys! :P

And BH at the wedding of ICJ. Hahaa.. RSB was trying his best to make BH laugh.. all of them were making goofy faces for the wedding photo. :P

Oh..ohh.. I hope Hwang Jung Min will attend the GBW premiere, as well as Ha Ji Won too.. if she's in the country.. that'll be so cool.

Wahh! I've seen the clip of HJW-LBH's 'lunch-date' but I never had the gifs.. awesome sharing, Helena! *saves!*

First.. LBH's Addiction had been remade into 'Possesion' while JSA & BSL the Hollywood version are still awaiting the green-light/release date.. or something.. :mellow:

But.. in the meantime.. another BH classic movie is being made into a musical. Cool, huh.. not bad at all! :D

July 8, 2008

'90s Film Reborn as Musical Rendition

By Chung Ah-young

Staff Reporter

080708_p14.jpg

Oh Man-seok stars in 'The Harmonium in My Memory,'

a movie-turned-musical.

Actor Oh Man-seok will return to the stage with a new film-based musical, "The Harmonium in My Memory"from July 22.

The film (1999) of the same name featuring award-winning actress Jeon Do-yeon and hallyu star Lee Byung-hun, will be adapted into the musical show.

Oh will alternate playing the leading role of Kang Dong-soo, an elementary school teacher with rising musical star Cho Jung-seok.

The role of Yoon Hong-yeon, which was played by Jeon in the film version, will be played by Lee Jung-mi and Jang Eun-ah who starred in "Mamma Mia!"

According to Show Tic, the production company, the musical rendition will focus on reviving the romantic atmosphere and literary sensitivity of the 1960s on stage as the film did. "The Harmonium in My Memory" is also the big-screen adaptation of best-selling Korean novel "Female Student."

The story is about the first love of adolescents in a remote village area in the 1960s. It revolves around Kang, aged 23, who is teaching for the first time at the elementary school in the region and Yoon, the 16-year-old elementary student.

Kang is portrayed as a warm-hearted man and takes good care of his class pupils, who're mostly children from poor families.

Yoon, a 6th grader but much older than most of her classmates, gradually falls in love with Kang.

Her daily diary, a school assignment, reveals not only her strong feelings for Kang but her humorous daily life and her constant ranting about the sexual bias against females in her family in the village.

"The original novel was published in 1980s and the film was made in 1990s and now the musical rendition will be made in 2000s, showing the tireless energy of the work because of its pure and touching story," a public relations official of the company, said.

But the musical will feature visually catching pink-toned stage sets to exude a romantic atmosphere, along with modern music and choreography played by 21 actors to curry favor with the modern audience.

This musical is drawing attention from the public not only because it is based on the well-known film but also because of Oh's return to the stage.

The actor made his debut in 1999 through the play "Faust." He is better known as Hedwig in the long-running musical, "Hedwig and the Angry Inch."

Starring in such musicals as "Grease" and "Hedwig and the Angry Inch," Oh achieved stardom with the KBS mini-series "The Man of the Vineyard."

Since then, Oh has starred in a thriller film "Our Town (2007)" and the SBS historical drama "The King and I."

The musical will be put on stage at Hoam Arts Hall from July 22 to Sept. 11. Tickets cost from 35,000 won to 70,000 won. For more information, call (02) 751-9606.

Credits: chungay@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../145_27232.html

:w00t: WOW! Thanks so much Helena for the pics of BH and his friends & acquaintances. It'll be great for our new friends and fans of BH who haven't seen them before. :D

Hope you won't mind me posting some of the pics at our "file-cabinet".. :blush: .. Merci Beaucoup! :wub:

The gif with LJJ is a cool treat. ^^

---

Thought we've seen it all.. but there are still new pics from the preview yesterday. :blush: And obviously there are & will be duplicates of articles but at daum alone, there have been 410 related articles mentioned.. and still coming. No kidding! :lol:

SSI_20080707181522_V.jpg

20080707175015.469.0.jpg

If these caps have been posted.. then.. obviously rubie is still drowning.. in Hunnie paradise.. :lol:

Guest shred

hello hunnies :)

i didn't know that LBH and Ha Ji Won have been together onscreen! helena when was that? thanks for sharing the gif btw!

July 8, 2008

Movie-Based Dramas to Fill TV Screens

By Han Sang-hee

Staff Reporter

Hyun Bin will star in a new drama "Friends" THe Unfinished Tale (working title),''

the remake of hit movie "Friend (2001).'' / Korea Times file

Amid the ongoing search for catchy, stylish, attractive ideas for local dramas, many drama-makers have turned to themes that have already been seen to be popular. Movie-based dramas are no longer new, but the race for the best-made remake is expected to get more competitive with "IRIS," "Tazza" (working title), "Friends: The Unfinished Tale" (working title) and "Beat."

The 1999 movie "Swiri" was a steppingstone for Korean cinema, being considered the first blockbuster movie that captivated local movie fans with its distinctive plot and action scenes. Now the hit movie that depicted the lives of secret agents is coming back to television screens as "IRIS." In order to bring movie-like elements onto the smaller screen, the drama will be written and produced by Taewon Entertainment and Kang Je-kyu Film, both famous movie agencies here, and will boast a budget of 20 billion won. Korean heartthrob Lee Byung-hun ("All-in," 2003) will appear as the mysterious secret agent, his first drama in five years, along with pop group Big Bang's T.O.P as an assassin. It will be directed by director Kang Je-kyu and produced by Lee Hyeong-min ("Sorry, I Love You," 2004). "IRIS" will be aired next year.

080708_p14_movie1.jpg

Another movie-based drama, "Tazza" is expected to be released this coming August. The movie "Tazza: The High Rollers" was a big hit back in 2006, with the attractive Kim Hye-soo as the seductive Madam Jeong and actor Cho Seung-woo as a gambler. Actor Jang Hyuk ("Windstruck," 2004) and Kim Min-jun ("Doctor Bong," 2007) will play the ambitious gamblers, while actress Han Ye-seul will appear as the heroine Gwang-sook. This will be Han's first show in two years after her hit drama "Fantastic Couple" (2006). The role of Madam Jeong is still vacant with candidates such as Sung Hyun-ah and Kang Sung-yeon on the list. While the movie depicts the thrilling lives of professional gamblers, the drama "Tazza" will portray the competitive gambling race between two talented and ambitious young gamblers.

The sad yet stylish story of four best friends living in Busan is also coming to television audiences next year. During a press conference of his new movie "Eye for an Eye," director Kwak Kyung-taek mentioned that he is planning to re-create the popular movie into a 16-series drama. According to Zininsa Film, the drama's production company, the drama will be filmed in Busan and will be entirely pre-produced before actual airing, which is slated for early next year. Actors Hyun Bin ("My Lovely Samsoon," 2005) and Kim Min-jun will star as the main characters, which were played by Jang Dong-kun and Yoo Oh-seong in the movie version.

Fans of Jung Woo-sung ("A Moment to Remember," 2004) and Ko So-young ("Apartment," 2006) will be thrilled to find that the movie which opened the door to the two actors' stardom will be made into a drama. "Beat" was one of the first Korean movies to deal with the lives of teenagers back in 1997. With stylish scenes, memorable lines and fresh faces, the movie instantly became a hit and even now is considered to be unsurpassed in Korean teenage movies. Film company Kim Jong-hak Production recently announced plans to remake the film, but with a slight twist. The drama will be based on teenagers living during the 90s, with some modern elements added. The drama is expected to greet fans next year.

Credits: sanghee@koreatimes.co.kr

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2.../201_27229.html

note1.gifPrelude to BH's Birthday

For easier reference, the links are also posted at the "File Cabinet" labeled Clips Catalogue ^^

A - A Bittersweet Life, Addiction, All In, All Star Summit 2005, Anti-War, Arena Tour 2007, Arirang, Awards » pg 784

B - Beautiful Days, Beautiful My Lady, Birthday, Bungee Jumping of Their Own » pg 785

C - Calendar, Career Talk, 58th Cannes 2008, Charity, CF, Cinema Today, Chevalier » pg 786

D - Dancing Hunnie, (KBS1 Photo) Documentary » pg 787, pg 788

E - Elegy of the Earth, English, Everyone Has a Secret » pg 788

F - Fanmeet, Fashion, Father, Fragrance of Love » pg 789

G - The Good The Bad The Weird, Gucci HK 2006 » pg 790

H - Hallyu Cultural Prize 2006, Harmonium in My Memory, Happy Together, Hero, Home, Honey My Love, Hanamaru, Haneda » pg 791

I - I Come With The Rain, Interviews » pg 792

J - Joint Security Area (JSA), Japan » pg 793

K - KAIST, Kill the Love, Kiss, KNTO 2004 » pg 794

L - Lee Eun Hee, Lost Planet » pg 795

M - Message, Military Service, Music Video, My Beautiful Girl Mari » pg 796, 797

N - NHK, NHK RedWhite Kouhaku Uta Gassen 2004 » pg 798

O - OMEGA 2004, Once in a Summer, Oricon » pg 799

P - PhotoBook, Police, PIFF » pg 800, 801

Q - n/a

R - Road » pg 801

S - Sally is Back, Samantha Tiara, Singing Hunnie, Song Seung Hun, Son of Wind, Sunflower » pg 802

T - Three-Monster, Tokyo Dome, To Me, Tomorrow Love, TV » pg 803

U - UNICEF » pg 807

easterline.gifeasterline.gif

One-day volunteer at the refugee village (July 5th, 1992/3?) in Kenya and Somalia border, Central Africa

We started visiting the children that were undergoing medical treatment in the camp hospital. At the beginning, we were doing it with the sole purpose of CF shooting and feeling sad. But as time passed, when looking at those hungry, skinny-like-monkey children’s back, and imagining the life in refugee village, their hunger, haggard looking and helpless mothers, the sadness remains fresh in my mind till now.

My feeling: With tears in my eyes, when watching the child who'ss less than 2 years old with the oxygen mask, I held the small hand. I felt pained to see so many of them clinging to life with determination to live in the camp.

When noon break, we also didn’t have our lunch. We would have a strong sinful feeling eating in front of refugees who depended on support commodities to maintain life. There were about 40 to 50 thousand refugees; most of them lived such a life. After shooting was done, we returned to the airplane.

To me hunger was just a curious subject. I was so silly and simple minded to think that.

The short trip ended and I returned to normal busy life.

The sad gaze of those sick children in the hospital is unforgettable.

sand-dollars.gif

December 13, 2005 "UNICEF Charity Dinner Show for AIDS-infected Orphans" was held at the Millennium Seoul Hilton Hotel on the evening of the 13th. Hallyu star Lee Byung Hun was appointed as a special representative of UNICEF in the special event.

In his speech, Lee Byung Hun said, "It's a small effort, but to be able to help people is an honor. I will do the best possible within my ability."

Since being appointed UNICEF card public spokesperson in October 2003, Lee Byung Hun has served for UNICEF for about two years before becoming a Special Representative for the Global Humitarian Organization.

Translated by Hyc + Ping-bhjwlove.com with our gratitude

UNICEF

unicef2005 (19.05 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=XPF4D30Y

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VXI26ZVG

unicef-bh20061026 (47.19 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y9NZZKCR

unicef-appreciation2006 (3.16 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7XBTBZ15

news-unicef061226_cn (10.57 MB)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=T0FMNTP0

news-unicef200167750_jp (6.57 MB)