Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Yeah but I think he will focus on his work for right now. Marriage is a big responsibilty and not something to be taken lightly. He probably does have a friend but when the time is right to reveal her he will. I know people kept nagging Hong Kong superstar Andy Lau about his love life and he says when he turns 50 he will make the transition to marriage until that time forget about it. However some suspect he already is married and just keeping it a secret. Wouldnt want to upset the fans.

Hi tanio12, welcome to Everything Lee Byung Hun. Good to have you here and reading your thoughts about BH. Indeed, marriage is a big & serious responsibility and LBH is already fully-booked till next year (of what's been announced) with acting projects + overseas ventures. With a new management to take care of, he's obviously going to spend a lot of time & effort keeping the business going to maintain his career, domestically and internationally.

As much as fans would like to talk about his personal life... girlfriend, marriage, love-stories.. it's quite well known that majority of his fans wants to see him married, or at least having someone to spend some quality time with.. like after filming, vacations, etc. But no matter how much the fans wanted it, again majority doesn't interfere with his personal life... although the media wouldn't be as considerate, considering it's their job to get the latest scoop.

It could probably in a jest that he said about his mother nagging him but BH isn't someone who'd simply mention something like that offhandedly in front of the media. He's known to have a strict rule with media questions, will only response to career-related questions. Maybe he's in a good mood today that he'll indulge the media/fans with a little secret of sort. I actually agree with you about him probably having a friend but will only reveal her when the time is right. When he and she are really sure.

Compared to others, Korean celebs are somehow more 'open' to the idea of getting married and being married in big weddings, for family, friends & their fans. Who knows, BH himself is no different. Whether it's now or later, I'm sure BH will follow his heart.. especially if & when he has that special someone... to support and encourage him, even if he's a little busy with his career.

Hope you'll join us at the thread for more BH talk, his work & everything. :D

OMGOODNESS!!! :o HUNNIE! :sweatingbullets: HIS HAIR! :w00t:

IT'S THE GBW'S FAULT :P... UH... BAD-GUY EFFECT! :lol:

sorry.. I really have to use caps for typing this! :ph34r:

but.. BH's smile and his twinkling eyes are definitely the best highlight with the best-kept 'secret'. :wub: :blush:

2007-07-12

Lee Byung Hun To Hold Promotion For His Photo Album Showcase In Japan

3290wa4.jpg

On his 37th birthday on July 12th, Lee Byung Hun will hold a showcase in Budokan in Japan for his third photo album, "Paris; A monochrome man in a monochrome city."

Lee Byung Hun's management agency, BH Entertainment revealed that they plan to hold the event in two parts in case of overcrowding and expects 16,000 people to participate.

Fans plan a simple birthday party for Lee Byung Hun at the showcase, and to sing to him happy birthday songs.

Lee Byung Hun had a fan meeting with 42,000 fans last May in Japan's Tokyo Dome. In commemoration of that event, fans have published a book called "It was nice to meet you, Lee Byung Hun," as a gift. The sales of this book have been donated to the Korean UNICEF's relief fund for flood victims where Lee Byung Hun is the special representative.

BH Entertainment also said that they plan to have a large-scale fan-meeting tour of large cities at the end of this year.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=329

Come to see it again & think of it.. the hair doesn't actually look that bad :blush: .. just an over-blurr panda reaction, not seeing Hunnie for so long. :sweatingbullets::P

The fans going to the birthday party to celebrate were just awesome, even when it's raining... getting them all wet.. as they wait to enter the indoor arena (hall?). And just looking at the audience filling the seats, at every corner.. shows how much they truly appreciate Lee Byung Hun. I'm sure BH would feel so happy and overwhelmed by the keen support of the Japanese fans, coming to celebrate with him.. his special day.

Already, plans are made for more fan meet tours (for the 3rd photobook) at the end of the year after he has finished with the movies.

So.. no plans of any w.e.d.d.i.n.g. this year, I guess. :mellow: Maybe at his 40th birthday? Hehee.. panda's going back to Plan A. :lol: *ramble-time*

d0020443_21351879.jpg

Big poster of the lastest photo book found at Yurakucho Station.

I think I will travel up and down the escalator non stop just to see the posters (They have one whole stretch of big posters display there ) :D

credit to leemari.exblog

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH
Check out more photos compiled at our Gallery
EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

July 12, 2007

Fans in Japan meet S. Korean actor for his birthday
Source: yonhapnews.co.kr

July 12, TOKYO, Japan -- Japanese fans of popular South Korean actor Lee Byung-hun leave Budokan, a hall used for sports and concerts in Tokyo, on July 12 after congratulating Lee on his 37th birthday. The meeting attracted 19,000 fans. (Yonhap) (END)

LBH 7.12 Birthday captures

200707130856381122_1.jpg

200707130856381122_2.jpg

20070715013503_590_0.jpg

20070715013503_590_1.jpg

20070715013503_590_2.jpg

Takuya Kimura & HERO movie production sending their Congratulatory Wishes to BH on the celebration of his 37th birthday.

Source: news.naver.com, thanks to lovelbh.com

Captures credit to lovelbhsato.exblog.jp 

BH_bus1s.jpg

BH_bus2s.jpg

July 12, 2007

The authorized personnel blocks question of marriage 
Source: nikkansports.com, translation by Hyc based on Chinese text by Ping-bhjwlove.com

On the 12th, Korean actor Lee Byung Hun had an interview(fan meet?) in Tokyo to launch the sale of his limited Japan edition DVD photograph collection "Paris" (9300 Yen). On the day of his 37th birthday, he smiled wryly and said, "This 1 whole year whenever meeting mother, she keeps saying 'get married". In a few days time he will be going to China for filming of the new movie for several months. "This is probably a year to work hard.h he said. 

Will you marry next year? Although the question was blocked by related personnel Lee Byung Hun flashed his white teeth "Byonsama" smile instead of answering.

71613_0_76496800.jpg

July 15, 2007

Lee Byung-hun celebrates birthday with 16,000 Japanese fans
Source: news.stareastasia.com

Korean star Lee Byung-hun celebrated his 37th birthday with over 16,000 Japanese fans in Tokyo on July 12. It must be pretty amazing to have 16,000 singing a birthday song for him.

news-0001.jpg

news-0002.jpg

The birthday party is in conjuction with Lee’s release of his 3rd photo album… Paris, a Monochrome Man in a Monochrome City.

July 17, 2007

Message at “Information” of JOFC home page 
Source: byunghun.excite.co.jp, translation by Hyc and Ping-bhjwlove.com

7.12 Explanation regarding fans event article publication [7/17]

Thank you truly for always understanding and assisting in fan club activities.

We apologize to fans for the worry caused by the publication of “HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LBH 7.12 in Nippon Budokan” photograph in Korea media. 

After the July 12th event, BH Entertainment offered official photographs to Japan and Korea media. But there was some internal handling mistake in the materials caused by BH Ent. and incorrect photograph was directed to the Korean media and published. 
We apologize for the defective system in the management of the photograph. As in future to ensure this kind of situation does not occur, we will take note strictly. 
And we request fans to continue support Lee Byung Hun and the fan club.

BH Entertainment
Lee Byung Hun Japan Official Fanclub

The related article showing the default photograph used by Korean media, note the flag hanging from the roof in photos 1 and 2 are different from photo 3. mp.i-revo.jp

Similar article that Ching translated earlier about the marriage question. :blush:

:lol: ylin-hunnie... you better check the others on the escalator... maybe they're going up and down as well... doing the same. :P

ya...... maybe....

i think i better bring them home middle of the night :ph34r: at least i dun have to run up & down the escalator

Related captures from various sites & fan-sharing at EverythingLBH
Check out more photos compiled at our Gallery
EverythingLBH.com thanks every fan-sharing ardently with our utmost gratitude

July 13, 2007

An account of LBH 7.12 birthday celebration in Nippon Budokan
Thanks to lemonadecake07-rakuten.co.jp, translated to English by Hyc-soompi.com based on Chinese text by Ping-bhjwlove.com 

2007_1.jpg

byung_byung35-img3.jpg

MC : How do you spend your birthday in Korea every year?
BH : This year because I am going to China for filming, already had a gathering with friends earlier on, like Ryu Seung-Bum, Song Seung-Hun, Kwon Sang-Woo etc. 
MC : Today you receive lots of presents?
BH: How about If I say I hate them? (joking) Of course I am very happy to receive the presents. 

The birthday cake with lit candles was presented. 

MC : Please blow off the candles.
BH : fu—

All the people in the arena sang (Happy Birthday to You) senIl chukka hamunida in Korean affectionately. 
Happy birthday! Please receive the voice of love! 
「senIl chukkaheyo イ・ビョンホンシ~~~~」From every body. 

The arena was decorated with big red and white “heart shaped LBH” sign boards. 

BH : A very great memorable birthday, from now on I would be proud to talk about today.  
MC : It’s parting time. 
The fans : Ah ~~~~~~~.

At the end, everyone received a return gift bag from BH. 

BH’s greeting:
For those that come from afar, that find time to participate today, and those that couldn’t take part due to certain circumstances, thank you. 
Looking at the notice board of fan club, various forms of sentiment are truly revealed. 
What is to be done today? This is the time of extensive filming. Once I decided to do the event I was anxious about today’s preparation. Well, getting ready for this and that, friends that are present today, will they enjoy? I worry all the time. 
From tomorrow onwards shooting of the new movie would be carried out diligently. 
Eevery body will be the mountaineering friend from now on. Best wishes. 

MC : The Sake, Japanese Rice Wine, is sponsored. Please don’t drink it here at Budokan, please drink at home. 
(BH smiled)

MC : What type of wine Mr. LBH likes to drink?
BH : I drink grape wine, I also like Sake. 

BH left the stage.

Suddenly the screen on stage flashed:

“2007 November, a tour performance of 4 cities is decided, details to be disclosed later.” 

The return gifts received today were Sake, red A3 board and “T-shirt” hand phone cover. 

img9afdd005zik2zj.jpeg

Thanks to various sites, JOFC, ylin-Ping-bhjwlove.com, lovelbh.com

th_20070712a.jpg th_20070712d.jpg th_20070712e.jpg th_1184284578668_1.jpg 

th_cimg7209.jpg th_cimg7210.jpg th_cimg7212.jpg th_cimg7214.jpg

gift3.jpg img5.jpg

Guest liezle

2007-07-12 19

source : Broasia.com

329_0.jpg

On his 37th birthday on July 12th, Lee Byung Hun will hold a showcase in Budokan in Japan for his third photo album, "Paris; A monochrome man in a monochrome city."

Lee Byung Hun's management agency, BH Entertainment revealed that they plan to hold the event in two parts in case of overcrowding and expects 16,000 people to participate.

Fans plan a simple birthday party for Lee Byung Hun at the showcase, and to sing to him happy birthday songs.

Lee Byung Hun had a fan meeting with 42,000 fans last May in Japan's Tokyo Dome. In commemoration of that event, fans have published a book called "It was nice to meet you, Lee Byung Hun," as a gift. The sales of this book have been donated to the Korean UNICEF's relief fund for flood victims where Lee Byung Hun is the special representative.

BH Entertainment also said that they plan to have a large-scale fan-meeting tour of large cities at the end of this year.

Thanks dear ylin & especially to Ping for the clip from the press conference and excerpts from the birthday party. Frankly.. the pics doesn't do much justice to BH. He actually looked good in the clip but the tv show was also comparing his appearance at the time of the Tokyo Dome fan meet to this latest event. (it's obviously different as in Once in a Summer look vs GBW look :P) It's so heartwarming to see that just as the Tokyo Dome fan meet last year, the 2007 Birthday Party is another successful full house LBH events in Japan. rbhcool.gif

I wonder what Shingo Katori was saying about BH. :mellow:

Guest ellabel

emoticondropjaw.gif OHMYGAWD!!!! :wacko: Is that...... is that....... is he.... is he..... my HUNNIE????!!!! :blink:

WTH hapened to his hair??!!! Aiyoo!!! :wacko: it looks heavy on one side. If not for those trademark killer smile and my deep loyalty, i swear u wont hear the end of it. Gosh!!! Let me emoticonpok2.gif the stylist/hairdresser. Again, one more time with feelings..... bigpukpokformoi.gif

2007-07-12

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/4593/3290wa4.jpg

Lee Byung Hun had a fan meeting with 4,200 fans last May in Japan's Tokyo Dome. In commemoration of that event, fans have published a book called "It was nice to meet you, Lee Byung Hun," as a gift. The sales of this book have been donated to the Korean UNICEF's relief fund for flood victims where Lee Byung Hun is the special representative.

Source: BROASIA.com

http://www.broasia.com/lwboard/lwboard.php...pg=1&no=329

thanks for all the news, pics, links. rubes, ylin and Ching sis.

rubes, shouldnt it be 42,000 fans in the Tokyo Dome instead of 4,200 only?

Nice to know that his birthday celeb in Japan turned out very well..... it's a success judging from the attendance.... the japanese fans are so devoted and organized.... with orange heart and LBH 12 formed from the audience.... I'm sure Hunnie received a lot of wonderful gifts.... He must be very happy. :wub:

ylin and ching.... Of corz, he has a girlfriend!...... ME!!! :w00t:

I told his omma not to rush us as we have to plan it very well for next year. Joke!!! :w00t:

Judging from his response, he must be itching to get married too... it's just that he has prior commitments that he has to fulfill as a professional. Good thing, his girlfriend is very patient or maybe, she is also still busy with her career so they understand each other well. ;)

Guest hydz71

I'm wondering why BH's latest photobook is called "Monchrome Man In a Monochrome City". Not that I've been there, but Paris looks like a very colorful city, being called the City of Lights or Most Romantic City and all. I'm sure BH's total persona is far from monochromatic. Is it just the theme of the photobook like they printed in sepia or something?

Just curious ;)

rubes, shouldnt it be 42,000 fans in the Tokyo Dome instead of 4,200 only?

Nice to know that his birthday celeb in Japan turned out very well..... it's a success judging from the attendance.... the japanese fans are so devoted and organized.... with orange heart and LBH 12 formed from the audience.... I'm sure Hunnie received a lot of wonderful gifts.... He must be very happy. :wub:

Judging from his response, he must be itching to get married too... it's just that he has prior commitments that he has to fulfill as a professional. Good thing, his girlfriend is very patient or maybe, she is also still busy with her career so they understand each other well. ;)

Aish! Another typo in the article. :wacko: First it was 36th birthday when it's supposed to be 37. I've corrected it but fail to see the less one zero in 42,000. :blink: I was editing and adding the Broasia article to the KBS report at the News thread. The KBS one got the numbers correct. Aish.

Thanks Ella for the correction. Good thing most pandas... are quick with the numbers, just not the blur one. :blush: Yesterday it's 16,000 not 6000 (wubie again! :P) and today it should be 42,000!

I better edit the article at the News thread, too.

I know it was his b-day yesterday but how old is he, 36 or 37? Does he have a GF now since I haven't read about it here. I know he's still single & very much available. :blush:

LBH was born in 1970, that would make him 37 years old this year. But Koreans, if I'm not mistaken... started counting the year while the baby hasn't even born yet. So, he might just be 38 (already).

The article from Broasia had a couple of typos just as Ella pointed out. It's stating 1 year less than BH's actual birthday and a 40K difference in error where his Tokyo Dome fan meet was concerned. <_<

We don't know if he has a girlfriend or not, we'd like to think that he has someone. Unlike other popular threads around, there's nothing to talk about... as in BH's private life/love life... as there is no lead or hint... at all.

Until now.

emoticondropjaw.gif OHMYGAWD!!!! :wacko: Is that...... is that....... is he.... is he..... my HUNNIE????!!!! :blink:

WTH hapened to his hair??!!! Aiyoo!!! :wacko: it looks heavy on one side. If not for those trademark killer smile and my deep loyalty, i swear u wont hear the end of it. Gosh!!! Let me emoticonpok2.gif the stylist/hairdresser. Again, one more time with feelings..... bigpukpokformoi.gif

thanks for all the news, pics, links. rubes, ylin and Ching sis.

ella sis, his hair is not that bad, take a second look, stare at it for a longer time and you will find it ok :P

More photos from the press conf yesterday.

01.jpg02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg05.jpg

06.jpg07.jpg

08.jpg09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

source: eiga.com

LBH was born in 1970, that would make him 37 years old this year. But Koreans, if I'm not mistaken... started counting the year while the baby hasn't even born yet. So, he might just be 38 (already).

The article from Broasia had a couple of typos just as Ella pointed out. It's stating 1 year less than BH's actual birthday and a 40K difference in error where his Tokyo Dome fan meet was concerned. <_<

We don't know if he has a girlfriend or not, we'd like to think that he has someone. Unlike other popular threads around, there's nothing to talk about... as in BH's private life/love life... as there is no lead or hint... at all.

Until now.

Thanks rubie for the reply. Anyway, whatever his age is right now, he doesn't look his age. He looks younger. But it's time for him to look for the right girl now who could take care of him. :blush: