Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest Sung-ja e Seiko

Hi Everyone,

A Happy Lunar New Year to All. :)

Wishing you a very happy, healthy and peaceful new year.

So.. it really gets postponed in the end because of the Lunar NY celebrations. BH's interview most probably be aired next Sunday night.. right? Hopefully.

I got to watch the KBS2 streaming awhile ago and it was showing a period movie/drama instead.

I did.. very late that night, saw the flash and everything. :wub: The VODS, etc but the next day.. the page requires a login which I'm having problem with. :wacko: The instructions for "foreigner" members to join in are all in Korean, unfortunately.

How about you? Love your ecard, by the way. :blush:

The producer of the PJH show says that the program was originally planned as the current news topics program rather than an interview program with a big star guest so now the program is trying back to the start point. And no more big quests will be the show for a while. <_<

So they will not air the pre-recorded interview with BH anymore? :(

Rubeurs says that too many access to the new website at one time caused the server problem. So they stopped the all function except the member registration currently. :sweatingbullets:

Due to the lunar New Year holidays, they cannot fix the problem right now. So they will announce the reopening of the new website after the holiday as soon as possible.

So please be patient. -_- I quickly saw the new page and that was fabulous and so good. :wub::lol::w00t:  Amazing, especially compare to JOFC website.

This wonderful page made me feel much better and give me more energy to support BH. I was sort of a bit disappointed by his resent attitude against the mass media etc.

This year will be a very important for our hunnie because all of his works done last year will be released and judged.

And the Berlinare will complete the final program on Jan 27th Tuesday.

ICWR is very odd. Yesterday I saw the Director Tran Anh Hung was talking about his new movie “Norwegian Wood” on Japanese TV program but he never ever talked about ICWR. He has never finished the editing? :blush:

So.. it really gets postponed in the end because of the Lunar NY celebrations. BH's interview most probably be aired next Sunday night.. right? Hopefully.

I got to watch the KBS2 streaming awhile ago and it was showing a period movie/drama instead.

I did.. very late that night, saw the flash and everything. :wub: The VODS, etc but the next day.. the page requires a login which I'm having problem with. :wacko: The instructions for "foreigner" members to join in are all in Korean, unfortunately.

How about you? Love your ecard, by the way. :blush:

As what Sung-ja e Seiko has explained, think they required a login now. I only managed to browse just a few pages, thot i could revisit when i hv the time :(. I hv tried to create a login but after creating, it don't seems to work :D

^ Always good to hear from you, Sung-ja.. hope you'll have a short break or lighter workload during the Lunar New Year as it is celebrated in most of Asia.

The producer of the PJH show says that the program was originally planned as the current news topics program rather than an interview program with a big star guest so now the program is trying back to the start point. And no more big quests will be the show for a while. <_<

So they will not air the pre-recorded interview with BH anymore? :(

Although I've never seen any of the interview with the actors (only read the excerpts).. seems that the rating wasn't all that good. It actually declines steadily each week rather than the opposite even with some 'personal issues' being brought up. Although the show receives a lot of criticism when inviting non-celebrities (i.e politicians). Perhaps the producers decide.. better them than well-known actors whom (in their opinion) could not really guarantee high ratings/feedback. Perhaps with the changing of the political scene around the world, there'll be more to talk about these days. Any response probably be better for the show.. even the negative ones. :sweatingbullets:

It is just too bad if the pre-recorded interview with Byunghun-ssi will not see the light of day for awhile.. or maybe not ever. What a way to dampen the anticipation.. yeah.. way to go. :tears:

SIGH. Now I have to edit and clarify the no-show of BH in PJH talkshow update (even though we've no idea what's going on) at the blog. It's not anyone's fault.. certainly not BH's when these things happened.. but it sure feels sore where & when it hit the most.

Rubeurs says that too many access to the new website at one time caused the server problem. So they stopped the all function except the member registration currently. :sweatingbullets:

Due to the lunar New Year holidays, they cannot fix the problem right now. So they will announce the reopening of the new website after the holiday as soon as possible.

So please be patient. -_- I quickly saw the new page and that was fabulous and so good. :wub::lol::w00t:  Amazing, especially compare to JOFC website.

This wonderful page made me feel much better and give me more energy to support BH. I was sort of a bit disappointed by his resent attitude against the mass media etc.

This year will be a very important for our hunnie because all of his works done last year will be released and judged.

Thanks Sung-ja for the clarification, it really.. really helps the confusion, at least for me. Rubeurs have completely underestimated the waiting and hopes of BH fans everywhere for an active homepage for BH, especially by his own Korean fanclub. By the time words of a new Rubeurs website came out.. it spread like a storm, literally. ^^

I totally get what you mean by BH's non-responsive attitude to the mass media.. it's been his way since quite awhile since a few years back. I still believe that he wanted to 'unite' the fans under a common club/site but still unable to materialize his hopes due to factors which can't be controlled.. or maybe.. still shorthanded to handle everything. When it comes to the media.. he had, first and foremost to bear all the criticism if something goes wrong somewhere (and knowing our Hunnie, he certainly wanted nothing but perfection). The Korean media.. posing as fans.. they would actually check out his dotcom previously to quote/publish his point of view on certain issues. And of course.. he'd also been targeted with wild gossips and rumors.. hence the 'silent' treatment for anything that touches on his personal matters.. which subsequently, became a wall for the fans as well.

But now that he's going international.. the management must start now if they wanted to promote BH and all his activities better & professionally. More than ever.. more new fans will be interested to find out about BH and even we, as much as we've been following him.. could not help efficiently (in sharing English info/news updates) as we too.. do not know anything most of the time. More than not.. we have to guess BH's whereabouts.. what he's been doing.. endlessly wait for his messages, etc..

Still.. this is a good start for Rubeurs especially, it's about time that the website is revived. It gets on my nerve when a certain blog had been criticizng his Korean homepage for not updating. So.. this is a relief most noted. BH already has a great and well-managed JOFC for the Japanese fans. Together, both fanclubs could organize better info/activities related to BH. What I'm hoping now.. there'll be something for the non Korean/Japanese fans, too.. at least some info/details in English so that we know what's going on.

But this is all good. Things are finally moving along than just static like before.

And the Berlinare will complete the final program on Jan 27th Tuesday.

ICWR is very odd. Yesterday I saw the Director Tran Anh Hung was talking about his new movie “Norwegian Wood” on Japanese TV program but he never ever talked about ICWR. He has never finished the editing? :blush:

Yup.. the final line-up for Berlinale will be announved this Tuesday.. frankly.. I'm not putting too much hope anymore. Maybe.. the delivery will be in May instead.. in Cannes.

LOL! Sung-ja.. I would totally agree with you 100 times over.. ICWTR is very odd indeed. They're like keeping it forever. Why wouldn't Dir. Tran mention anything about the movie as Takuya Kimura is one of the cast.. that itself should be something interesting for the audience to hear, right?

Now.. it gets even weirder. :wacko: Plus another situation that puts the fans on the spot.. we're totally left in the dark.. and we can't even guess one simple reason why the movie is still being held back for so long.

As what Sung-ja e Seiko has explained, think they required a login now. I only managed to browse just a few pages, thot i could revisit when i hv the time :(. I hv tried to create a login but after creating, it don't seems to work :D

2 days in a row.. I still can't login even with my (Rubeurs) ID.. makes me a bit worried about it. But as Sung-ja had posted.. now being the New Year.. there are probably still glitches here & there that needed to be rectified after the holidays. *sure hope so*

Hopefully the new website will be something that every BH fan can enjoy & participate in.. one way or the other. Everything there looks so tempting.. can't wait to check the site out. :blush:

Copied from the 45th Baeksang thread, thanks to kdramafanusa -

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/100sang/vote/vote.html#02

Popular Awards - Current Standing (Top 5 only)

TV Section [2009-01-26 오전 6:36:00 현재]

1. 'Boys Over Flower' Lee Min-Ho - 38.4%

2. 'Boys Over Flower' Kim Hyun-Joong - 38.2%

3. 'Iljimae' Lee Joon-Ki - 10.8%

4. 'Beethoven Virus' Kim Myung-Min - 6.2%

5. 'East Of Eden' Kim Bum - 1.7%

1. 'Painter Of The Wind' Moon Geun-Young - 40.4%

2. 'You Are My Destiny' Yoon-Ah - 28.7%

3. 'Beethoven Virus' Lee Ji-Ah - 19.8%.

4. 'East Of Eden' Lee Yeon-Hee - 1.9%

5. 'Tazza' Han Ye-Seul - 1.9%

Film Section [update 2009-01-26 오전 6:38:00 현재]

1. 'Rough Cut' Kang Ji-Hwan - 28.3%

2. 'Antique' Joo Ji-Hoon - 26.6%

3. 'Rough Cut' So Ji-Sub - 13.4%

4. 'A Frozen Flower' Jo In-Sung - 6.8%

5. 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' Lee Byung-Hun - 5.5%

1. 'Scandal Makers' Park Bo-Young - 67.1%

2. 'Crush & Blush' Seo Woo - 13.7%

3. 'Romantic Island' Eugene - 7.3%

4. 'Death Bell' Nam Gyu-Ri - 3.8%

5. 'My Wife Got Married' Son Ye-Jin - 2.4%

VOTING PERIOD: 2009년 1월 23일(금) 09:00 ~ 2월 23일(월) 24:00

Usually the percentages are close among the top 2, their fans would be competing with each other until the end: like Lee Min-Ho & Kim Hyun-Joong for TV actor.

The others are way behind - don't have much chances so the fans just give up voting.

Which cost a lot too as these are phone-in voting, for the Korean fans only.

Anyway.. whatever the numbers are, it's good to see BH in the list. At least for me. :blush:

Since the segment with BH in PJH talk show is probably as good as *poof* and he's most like won't be attending the Baeksang (due to schedule conflict).. the earliest we'd see BH.. would be.. :huh: .. maybe..

February 28th.. if we're lucky.. :sweatingbullets:

but our UK hunnies will definitely see him on the big screen starting Feb 6th! :w00t:

In the meantime.. a 12-sec preview of Discovery Channel's Hip Korea

copied from GBW-cafe.daum with thanks to fhyip-lovelbh.com for the highlight

HIP KOREA (Seoul Savvy)

WATCH STREAMING here

or

DOWNLOAD this

ps: thanks to the info from jicks, the HIP KOREA program will be airing in Australia on 30th January and February 1st, respectively at 7.30pm. Byunghun's Seoul Savvy is the second airing slot.. on Feb 1.

Need help please..

there's the CINE21 Powerful 50 list recently published.. has anyone here the link to the Korean update? :unsure:

I think I saw it once but didn't take note immediately :sweatingbullets: .. only to realize that BH is also included in the list. Would really like to compile this update for our collection..

Please help this blurpanda. :blush: An English gist (if any) would be nice obviously.. but for now.. just the Korean update would be much appreciated. Merci!

URRGH.. rubie is truly.. an absolute blurrpanda. :sweatingbullets:

The list in question is actually an old compilation for the CINE21 50 Most Powerful/Influential People in the Korean Cinema for 2008. Seeing it recently mentioned at (non-BH related) fan-blogs.. I thought it's a new list when we already had that shared & posted early last year. :wacko: *blurr blurr*

Hope that BH will be included in this year's list as well which would be great considering the potential. But either way.. he's always giving & delivering his best, more than expected.

ribbon1.gif

In the meantime.. more great GBW mention..

Always.. always a pleasure reading Darcy's thoughts.. :blush:

2009.01.18: Darcy's top 10 Korean films of 2008. I had two major goals for the year 2008: one was to finish writing my book, and the other was to try to breathe some life back into this website. If you are strict about the dates, I suppose I failed in both resolutions, although I did manage to finally send my manuscript to the publisher in the first week of January (six months late). There is still some editing to do on it, but it should be published on schedule in this coming August or September. More about that later...

I hadn't counted on physical problems being my biggest challenge last year, with the RSI in my arms finally reaching a point where I had to stop typing altogether from September. But I've managed to train myself how to use voice recognition software, and in the meantime my arms are healing. The one thing that is especially difficult to do with voice commands is to update the site, but thankfully there are some people who have generously offered to help me.

In the Korean film industry, the general mood in 2008 reached a new low. Companies continued to struggle, and there were a lot of bad films that seemed to display the signs of cut corners or a lack of polish. However if you separate out the good films and consider them as a group, it wasn't such a bad year. Particularly encouraging was the critical and/or commercial success of a number of debut films, including The Chaser, Crush & Blush, Rough Cut, and Scandal Makers.

I rearranged the list below on several occasions before stopping at the current configuration. I have very warm feelings towards the top seven films in particular. I hope that all of them live long in people's memories.

1. The Chaser -- for the genius of its execution, rather than its originality. Director Na Hong-jin may have a long career ahead of him.

2. My Friend and His Wife -- this 2006 film by Shin Dong-il finally received a theatrical release in November. A comparatively low budget, emotionally wracking film that lurches left and right but never loses control.

3. Night and Day -- less tightly wound than many other Hong Sang-soo films, this is one of my favorites.

4. My Dear Enemy -- the directing prowess of Lee Yoon-ki is less obvious in this film than in This Charming Girl or Ad Lib Night, because he lets the amazing acting performances of Ha Jung-woo and Jeon Do-yeon dominate.

5. Crush & Blush -- it's at number five, but this is my emotional favorite because of its weird energy and bad attitude.

6. The Good, the Bad, The Weird -- exciting, funny, quirky, explosive, original, even if a bit thin.

7. Rough Cut -- somehow every part of this film worked really well, and it was hugely entertaining too.

8. Frozen Flower -- a sexy epic period drama that offers up little original, but breathes new energy into familiar settings.

9. Life Track -- a co-winner of the top prize in Pusan in 2007 that was released theatrically in 2008. Anguished and grim, this is a Chinese-Korean coproduction by an ethnic Korean director living in Yanbian.

10. Scandal Makers -- at long last, a Korean comedy that despite being thoroughly conventional, is directed with skill and flair.

Credits: Darcy Paquet at koreanfilm.org

Guest Janie Simply

Happy New Year to all and wherever you are, trust you enjoy a yummy & sumptuous dinner with loved ones :)

Eat, drink, and be merry,

for tomorrow we shall diet!

~~~

Captures copied from GBW-cafe.daum

1998 « sweet+dorky to simply Bad » 2008

Thanks rubie for posting the above; managed to watch both movies. Not exactly sure the meaning of dorky but I think JDY acted pretty-hilariously-dorky in Harmonium in My Memory!

BTW, congratulations to JDY on giving birth to a baby girl a couple of days ago :)

Here's a bit of recap from the clips posted from previous page.

Student was spotted drooling over the teacher outside the classroom when the class was dismissed long ago...

At the hallway...

Teacher: Why are you still here?

Student: (lying) Err... I forgot my lunch box. (after that quickly run away shyly)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hunnie1270/hm1a.jpg

Teacher having fun reading the hilarius "To Sir With Love" journaling by the student who has mega-crush on him); The diary was indeed a delightful read :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hunnie1270/hm3.jpg

Wanted to major in music but parents opposed so turn passion to LPs listening.

Here singing "How much is the doggy" and "Only you"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v681/Hunnie1270/hm5.jpg

Oh Rubie, our Hunnie certainly has gone through quite a transformation over the years hasn't he? ;)

He can pull off both the dorky look and the Bad look superbly. And looking at those pictures from 10 years ago, he hasn't aged a day :wub:

And looking at his "back" from 10 years ago, it hasn't changed either :blush: Remember during PIFF last year where all the pandas here were hyperventilating over this sumptuous butt...

http://nimg.empas.com/orgImg/ss/2008/10/04...4253_4565_0.jpg

And here's the same yummy tush from 10 years ago <_< (taken from Harmonium movie)

cap004-1-1.jpg

Guest ellabel

^^ Hahaha... thanks janie-hunnie for reminding me of the once upon a time dorky HUNnie and his equally sumptuous bu++... :w00t: ... however, i still prefer his unprotected bun in All-in and the pure white clad tight a$$ in BSL.... Gosh!!! Why am i talking about HUNnie's back?! :w00t::P:lol:

dorky = nerdy or sometimes it can also mean somebody who is a little bit on the blur and awkward side.

I hope every hunnie had a good and happy Lunar NY celebration! :D

BTW, congratulations to JDY on giving birth to a baby girl a couple of days ago :)

Indeed.. Congratulations to Ms. Jeon, a brand new baby for herself & hubby after the Cannes 'baby' in 2007. Come to think of it.. there're actually 2 of BH's previous co-stars who had given birth recently. Besides Jeon Do Yeon (Harmonium in My Memory), Kim Hee Sun also had a baby girl the day before. She was BH's co-star in 'Son of Wind' (said to be her debut role) and CF partner in numerous Woori card endorsements.

Let see now.. out of the various leading ladies partnering our Byunghun-ssi over the years of his acting career.. a few of them are leading a blissful, happy family life. Please help correct rubie in case of mis-info :blush:

Shim Eun Ha - acted with BH 3 times (Beautiful My Lady, I Want, White Nights 3.98), considering her already top actress status compared to newbie-Hunnie.. it was obvious that BH was rather shy at first especially during the variety show they were promoting BML. Now retired SEH has 2 lovely girls with her academician husband

Choi Jin Shil - acted with BH 3 times (Fragrance of Love, Who Drives Me Mad, Legend of Car God); BH & CJS were once called the "tv sweethearts" during their younger days but both moved on differently to pursue their dreams. CJS experienced a whirlwind fairy-tale romance and a grand wedding which unfortunately did not promise a happy ending. Left behind 2 lovely kids forever wondering about their mother.

Lee Eun Joo - acted with BH twice.. sort of (White Nights 3.98, Bungee Jumping of Their Own) and the best CF partner for BH in the Chasecult promos. Some wondered why didn't they hit off at any one time of their collaboration before.. maybe she was already with someone else.. or something. Nonetheless, her untimely death left BH totally shocked and devastated.

Lee Young Ae - acted with BH twice (Legend of Car God, JSA) and appeared together in a number of awards as presenters as well as winners. Familiar with each other, definitely.. with similar working attitude (according to Dir. PCW).. cordial and friendly as colleagues.. at work, LYA treats BH well like a brother/senior but other than that, likely nothing is brewing. LYA-ssi might already have someone in her life (outside celebrity world) thus the lesser spotlight on her recently.

Kim Ha Neul - acted with BH twice (To Heaven, Happy Together).. although their "love story" doesn't end the way lovers do, the chemistry was wonderful and perhaps.. could be better if another chance presented itself. After 10 years since Happy Together, KHN has certainly shown much variety & maturity in her acting performances. So.. who knows?

Lee Mi Yeon - acted with BH twice (Harmonium in My Memory, Addiction), the only actress sharing a truly intimate onscreen love scene with him. Ok.. ok.. not counting the other movies BH did in the 90s like Runaway and Kill the Love. The Harmonium sweet pairing had certainly made the two actors more confident & comfortable with each other in Addiction. Lee Mi Yeon won great praises and a Blue Dragon recognition for her role in the movie. However, it's also a reminder of how her own real-life marriage shattered.

Jeon Do Yeon - the famous young student in Harmonium of course. Despite her busier-than-before life these days.. (with new baby, no less).. still hoping for another collaboration with BH. Something modern, something funny, something fresh.. something really romantic with BH. I think they would be perfect.

Shin Min Ah - acted with BH twice (Beautiful Days, A Bittersweet Life), she is the onscreen sister for BH, just likeJeon Ji Hyun (Happy Together) as the sister faithfully searching for her brother. SMA as Minji is totally Minchul's little angel. They were so good as siblings, you really could not picture them any other way. Luckily the relationship they had in BSL wasn't outright romantic or intimate.. because that would be just.. not right at all. I don't mean this as a bad thing but the portrayal they showed in BD was just too real to think otherwise.

Choi Ji Woo - acted with BH twice (Beautiful Days, Everyone Has a Secret) plus a number of CFs namely the KNTO Asia clips & various BD/EHAS/fan meet events. Since the first time, they remained good buddies and professional colleagues up to this day. Adaptability, likeability.. chemistry-wise: Beautiful Days is enough proof. Anything is possible.

Kim Hyo Jin (EHAS-youngest sister), Chu Sang Mi (EHAS-eldest sister).. showed great chemistry with BH despite the first time working together especially KHJ, she totally matches BH in their scenes together. However both are attached and unavailable. Young & promising actress KHJ dating actor YJT while CSM is married to a musical actor/singer.

Kang Hye Jung (Three, Monster).. despite not much direct scenes together for the 45-min movie, obviously, BH made KHJ laughed a lot off-screen. But.. other than both being Dir. PCW fave actors, nothing much to explore. KHJ had broken up with boyfriend, talented actor Cho Seung Woo. They were dubbed Korean movies' powerhouse couple and rightfully so, given their immense talent.. but even that can't provide much stability in a relationship.

Soo Ae (Once in a Summer).. albeit the first-pairing uncertainty, SA and BH acted fittingly as the sweet couple they were in the movie. The shy actress, clearly intimidated by BH at first (she wouldn't even look at him during the initial interviews together) slowly opened up as they worked together in faraway, remote Korean village. By the time they're promoting the movie in Japan, SA could not stop calling BH "Oppa" every time ^^ but that's just what it meant, he's an older brother whom she deeply respects. It's rather clear that even with huge amount of time they spent together filming.. nothing happened despite the Korean/Japanese media's nosy anxiety. It's probably not an easy match (onscreen) between SA and BH at first, although it was BH who suggested SA for the role.. probably still not easy to visualize them in another storyline other than OIAS (just rubie's own observation) but SA had indeed appreciated LBH better after working together. He is.. as she said.. more understanding & considerate than she first anticipated.

Song Hye Kyo acted with BH twice.. sort of (White Nights 3.98, All In) plus the Wells CF. Braving the much surprise and initial skepticism of the All In pairing.. the age gap, the level of acting.. the restriction by her management to keep him away.. the drama became the most talked about & highest rated SBS series in 2003 and they fell for each other. No other person (probably) knew BH inside-out like SHK.. and vice-versa. Despite the high-profile relationship and an even bigger break-up coverage.. with talks, speculations, rumors whatnot were and still floating.. the world is still the same, yet no longer avoiding each other. Nothing is impossible.

Kim Hye Soo.. as far as I know.. never acted with BH.. not even in the 90s. But he had a number of times been to her talkshows before and they've been quite close as friends & professional colleagues, especially a charming pair when emceeing together. Would love & really excited to see how their collaboration could be as both are totally incredible actors. Undeniably, I was disappointed that it wasn't KHS acting in IRIS but it's ok.. there are still better opportunities to come. There might be a blessing amidst all the headache before.

OOPS.. rubie rambled too much. Don't take anything to heart, ok.. just for fun-sharing as everyone is missing Byunghun-ssi, I am sure. :blush:

Guest ellabel

^^Wow!! You never fail to amaze me rubie hunnie when it comes to BH and anything related, you are the pointperson to go. You know all his leading ladies! :w00t:

Looks like BH had or has the best leading ladies any actor would want. Among those you mentioned, I love his team-up more with of corz, the beautiful CJW and the verstatile JDY. I dont think anybody can question his chemistry with CJW. and felt that he and JDY bring out the best acting from each other.

I wish he wud have a better leading lady in Iris as this is his drama after several years.

Wow!! You never fail to amaze me rubie hunnie when it comes to BH and anything related, you are the pointperson to go. You know all his leading ladies! :w00t:

Nah! This panda just misses him toooooooooo much! :lol:

If I can't find anything to read about BH anywhere.. no news.. no updates (rubie needed something-Hunnie as daily vitamins).. I'll ramble about him instead. :P Always the hopeless one! :blush: :rolleyes: :blush:

Speaking of Beautiful Days, a clip to share which brings back the memory of Minchul. BH as Minchul.. despite the domineering & bossy presence.. his vulnerability is so clear. His loneliness.. his longing.. his passion obviously mirrored in his eyes. It's easy to see how BH was so completely into the role.. as if it's nothing strange about the persona. And that Minchul-look.. the appearance he sported in BD.. simply becomes him. Come to think about it.. we won't see the MC-look anywhere or on anyone else. It fits BH perfectly and only in BD it'll be.

Snow Flower by omoide777sion

youtube2.jpghttp://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=kekB9YeQJ3E

Undeniably.. BH had moved on acting-wise since the last 8 years. Yupyup.. can we imagine.. it's going to be the 8th anniversary this year for Beautiful Days? As cliché it may sound.. I can still remember everything like it was just yesterday and it's true. Seems that we too.. are getting as almost 8 years in soompi.. being here.. still rooting for BH, come what may.

Appearance-wise.. comparing the look in BD.. 8 years ago.. BH is now 8 years older, more mature yet somehow.. can't be ignored that he appeared a bit stressed as well. Looking at Minchul in BD.. the persona was of course, much younger in appearance but nothing stressful on his face. I don't know how to convey this precisely.. I just hope that BH would feel more at ease these days (as he was around BD).. no doubt now he has a lot on his mind and even more on his working schedule. I just wished that he would have more time for himself (maybe he does) and someone there for him. JDY and KHS as well as SEH already starting their own families.. don't you just wish the same for BH?

Maybe BH is waiting for Dir. Kim to tie the knot first? Yup.. I actually thought Dir. KJW is already married.. turned out he's still single-mingle ^^.. no wonder they'd always hang out together. :P And Byunghun-ssi wishing the director to start a family soon (which he said in 2005, after BSL .. aigoo! that long ago). Hmm.. considering the person he is.. BH might want to see his best friend getting married first. :sweatingbullets: Paging Dir. Kim Ji Woon.. pleasepleaseplease find your bride quickly! :D

Guest kimchibabe

^After watching the clip up there again I'm in awe at his face... how it changes.

And I can't get over how he looks in ALL IN (which I'm re-watching).

He looks so "provincial" like he was a country boy. Even his skin is darker.

Its simply amazing how his face changes...he's a chameleon... and a very beautiful one.

I think BH was at his handsomest in BD...most dashing in BSL ...and sexiest in GBW.

Maybe there'll be a combination of all that in IRIS. Hope so... :blush:

Hahaha... thanks janie-hunnie for reminding me of the once upon a time dorky HUNnie and his equally sumptuous bu++... :w00t: ... however, i still prefer his unprotected bun in All-in and the pure white clad tight a$$ in BSL.... Gosh!!! Why am i talking about HUNnie's back?! :w00t::P:lol:

I have these of BH :blush: .. I mean SunWoo getting ready for bed..3drool.gif

The original caps (from honeyhunny) as well as the movie scene are a bit darker than these.. obviously.. :lol:

img_bsl.jpg

Guest ellabel

*Ahem*.. I think Ching still keeps BSL's tight white CK and All In au naturel pics of BH. :blush: :rolleyes::phew:

But I have these of BH :blush: .. I mean SunWoo getting ready for bed..3drool.gif

The original caps (from honeyhunny) as well as the movie scene are a bit darker than these.. obviously.. :lol:

http://usera.ImageCave.com/rubie/misc/img_bsl.jpg

Haha.. I also have them, rubie sis....

including his shower pics from one of his photoshoots.

Just too lazy to look/get them from my pb account... connection slow. :sweatingbullets:

This loonie panda here is fast when it comes to BH's sekshilicious pics. :P:lol:

Guest Janie Simply

Aigoo, compared to the :ph34r: pics above, he was so conservative in Harmonium then :sweatingbullets: He even refused to let his land-lady washed his undies (ck :rolleyes: ) but she snatched it from him anyway and washed it, lucky tenant, room and board and laundry all included in the package :blush:

Aww... seriously I have to pay more attention to his movie/drama from now on to drool over those sekshilicious images mentioned above :sweatingbullets:

Agree that BH looks best in BD; that's how I was drawn to his charm; Minchul being the big and protective brother for Minji is super sweet :)

rubie, thanks for the profile of all his leading actresses, will check them out one by one later or maybe I could help compile their pictures like what the thread-mistress did in SHK's thread on her leading men :)

edit: just checking the first page, Liezle has done a great job on the pictures of his leading actresses already :)

I am really impressed with the team effort on the first page, very informative on everything LBH! When my friends saw dvd of LBH in the store, they would call me up for info and where would I go but to log into the first page B)

Update: 6 New G.I. Joe Character Posters Revealed!

Source: MySpace.com, Nathan January 27, 2009

STORM SHADOW

1stormshadow-1.jpg

Paramount Pictures has debuted six new character posters for G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, coming to theaters on August 7. Directed by Stephen Sommers, the action-adventure stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid. The posters feature (in the following order) Duke (Tatum), Ripcord (Wayans), The Baroness (Miller), Scarlett (Nichols), Snake Eyes (Park), and Storm Shadow (Lee):

Source: comingsoon.net

logo_g.gif

[Movies] Six New G.I. Joe Character Posters Released

Posted by Larry Csonka on 01.27.2009

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra hits theatres August 7th, 2009 and stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, Christopher Eccleston, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Byung Hun Lee, Sienna Miller, Rachel Nichols, Ray Park, Said Taghmaoui, Channing Tatum, Marlon Wayans and Dennis Quaid.

Today, Paramount Pictures released six new character posters, featuring Duke (Channing Tatum), Ripcord (Marlon Wayans), The Baroness (Sienna Miller), Scarlett (Rachel Nichols), Snake Eyes (Ray Park) and Storm Shadow (Byung HunLee). Check them out below:

Source: 411mania.com

Paramount Pictures released on a myspace blog five new character posters for 'G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra,' including one featuring Wayans as Ripcord.

Directed by Stephen Sommers, the film stars Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje as Heavy Duty, Christopher Eccleston as Destro, Joseph Gordon-Levitt as Cobra Commander, Byung Hun Lee as Storm Shadow, Sienna Miller as The Baroness, Rachel Nichols as Scarlett, Ray Park as Snake Eyes, Said Taghmaoui as Breaker, Channing Tatum as Duke, Marlon Wayans as Ripcord and Dennis Quaid as General Hawk.

From the Egyptian desert to deep below the polar ice caps, the elite G.I. Joe team uses the latest in next-generation spy and military equipment to fight the corrupt arms dealer Destro and the growing threat of the mysterious Cobra organization, which is intent on plunging the world into chaos.

The movie comes out August 7th.

Source: blackvoices.com