Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Rubeurs has changed their webpage... It's really wonderful.

Please click on the link below to see :)

http://www.leebyunghun.kr/rubeurs.html

You need to wait for the page to load, press the bell and then BH will appear to greet you.

Must really say thank you to the Korean fans for do up such a beautiful website.

http://www.leebyunghun.kr/swf/LBH.swf

p.s. I hope it is ok to post the link, otherwise I will edit my post :ph34r:

Rubeurs has changed their webpage... It's really wonderful.

Please click on the link below to see :)

http://www.leebyunghun.kr/rubeurs.html

You need to wait for the page to load, press the bell and then BH will appear to greet you.

Must really say thank you to the Korean fans for do up such a beautiful website.

http://www.leebyunghun.kr/swf/LBH.swf

p.s. I hope it is ok to post the link, otherwise I will edit my post :ph34r:

Thanks so much ylin for the update, I hope it's ok to share as well because I saw the link at PlanetBH awhile ago but the page is loading too much too slow for me. :sweatingbullets: Really can't wait to see it too.

Wow.. what a surprise, huh.. (from your description, of course.. a cool sharing by the Korean fans indeed) BH would be so touched by it. :blush:

Urggh.. my pc is on unexpected protest mode.. I just tried again and the page goes MIA.. can't download the flash either.. Must be the high traffic. :sweatingbullets:

Eh.. ylin left already. :mellow: So blurr bricks.gif rubie..

Guest Janie Simply

In the latest Japan GQ Magazine (more info would be highly appreciated ^^)

gq2009.jpg

◆ an exclusive interview with Lee, "38-year-old, naked determination"

My heart skipped a bit looking at the above image, I thought Daniel Craig is doing a remake of LBH's "Everybody has a secret" :sweatingbullets: Must be too much discussion on Korean films remake recently ;)

rubie, thanks for sharing LBH's passion for various sports; I always heard about his tight tight schedule; glad to know he is not Mr. Jack -- all work and no play makes Jackie a dull boy :blush:

^ No problem, Jan.. talking & sharing about BH is a passion around here! :lol: Nothing beats the pleasure of spreading Hunnie-love all over and all around! :wub:

LOL! If EHAS is being remade.. imagine that would be a triple copy on copy. The Korean version is already a remake itself. :P

On the other hand, it's our Byunghun who's doing a 007-style series very soon. :blush:

butter10.gif

Let's send our Lunar New Year wishes

to Byunghun-ssi kaos-panda28.gifHERE

Still thinking about the Hollywood prospect.. all about Hunnie.. hehee.. I wonder if BH's been given the script of 'Lost Planet'. Now that it's 2009 or is it 2010 when the movie's supposed to start filming or something? It wouldn't be right if the production do not consider BH at all.. since he holds the copyright to the main character (sort of). But on the other hand.. if only the movie version be more interesting than the computer game (something thrown in like 'Alien' to make it more exciting, perhaps).. I'm sure BH is game for it.. unless it clashes with his other schedules. :huh: But LP the movie does sound better for him..

or a romantic comedy back in Korea.. uhh.. Byunghun-ssi? :blush:

January 23, 2009

Lost Planet is $200M

Source: Empire by: James Thoo

lostPlanet.jpg

More Byunghun & Lost Planet stuff here ^^

LOST PLANET is a movie based on a video game by the same name from the always awesome Capcom.

Apparently it has been revealed by their Head of Character Contents Business that they plan to spend some $150-$200 million making the film. From what I can gather, in the game a character called Wayne, aided by a group of action movie stereotypes, must do battle on a frozen planet with the indigenous aliens, using their thermal energy to survive. There is also a broad sub-plot involving his father. David Hayter (X2) will write the screenplay.

The coolest thing about this project though is that the main character Wayne is modeled on international bad-richard simmons Lee Byung-Hun (A BITTERSWEET LIFE). The weakest thing is that for some reason HALO still is not being made. I know, the two don't really have much to do with each other but it's Friday and last time I checked, that's a pretty hot conversation starter right there.

Extra Tidbit: Lee Byung-Hun will make his American debut in GI JOE as Storm Shadow.

Source: joblo.com

Our thanks to piano_lady (appreciate the images, Merci!), lilcrash and kdramafanusa at 45th Baeksang-soompi thread, original info from isplus.com

1baeksang45.jpg45th Baeksang 2009

The 45th Baeksang (Paeksang) Art Awards 2009 is being brought forward 2 months earlier than its usual April date, taking place on February 27th instead. The delightful Kimchi-western 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' is definitely up for several nominations in major categories which includes the Best Movie, Best Director and Best Actor (with Song Kang Ho) consideration of a confirmed & deserving recognition.. most hopefully. Nom Nom Nom Fighting!

Although Byunghun-ssi is not included in the Best Actor nomination, he is in the running for the Popularity (Movie) Award instead. Our Best Hopes always! :wub:

1baeksang45_movie.jpg

1baeksang45_popular.jpg

More at the Baeksang thread or check out GBW, too. ^^

Guest valley girl

hi rubie, even those popularity actor just nominated only popularity i hope all of them will come kkkk

almost all actor on the nominee was my fave, love it if i can see them in one spot hahahha

hi rubie, even those popularity actor just nominated only popularity i hope all of them will come kkkk

almost all actor on the nominee was my fave, love it if i can see them in one spot hahahha

Don't think he'll attend the awards because BH has a fanmeet scheduled the very next day in Tokyo.. it's just too close for him to rush between the two events. If he didn't have another appointment, he might just come to support the GBW team.

Maybe my observation is wrong/someone can correct me otherwise.. but at (previous) Baeksang.. we can actually guess the nominees going to win from those who really showed up in attendance. :sweatingbullets:

January 23, 2009: News from Abroad

By APA Staff

200812290219.jpg

The Good, the Bad, and the Weird gets a fistful of nominations

Korea's The Good, The Bad, and the Weird has received eight nominations for the Asian Film Awards -- the most of any film this year. The film, a Korean western, was directed by Kim Ji-Woon and stars prominent actors Jung Woo-Sung, Lee Byung-Hun, and Song Kang-Ho in the their respective title roles. Song Kang-Ho received a nomination for Best Actor while his two co-stars each received one for Best Supporting Actor. Other nominations include Best Film, Best Director (Kim Ji-Woon), Best Cinematographer (Lee Mo-Gae), Best Composer (Dalpalan/Jang Young-Kyu), and Best Visual Effects (Kim Wook). The awards will be presented on March 23 in Hong Kong. --Frederick Stiehl

Source: asiaarts.ucla.edu

Captures copied from GBW-cafe.daum

At the new address/building, right? Wonder if BH Ent and Artist View are nearby each other.. as both are located in Kangnam?

bhent1.jpg

bhent2.jpg

ps: the new Rubeurs board.. is the login open to all or just the members? I tried my ID but could not get in.. it doesn't accept the PW. :sweatingbullets: Tried to join as a "Foreigner" but the instructions are mostly all in Korean. :(

Please Help. :tears:

January 25, 2009

Still not sure if it'll be LBH appearing in PJH's talk show tonight.. have to watch to really find out.. huh.. :sweatingbullets:

[KBS2] Deep Talk With Park Junghoon Show - Sunday Night

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...t=0&start=0

Sunday 10:25 pm Seoul time

The show will be aired via KBS World the immediate Tuesday following the Korean Sunday broadcast, airing time is around Asia 11:25 am and Europe 04:25.

pjh_talkshow.jpg

Source: KBS World

Oh Rubie, our Hunnie certainly has gone through quite a transformation over the years hasn't he? ;)

He can pull off both the dorky look and the Bad look superbly. And looking at those pictures from 10 years ago, he hasn't aged a day :wub:

He sure has, transforming himself into the character(s) he's playing 100% & more.. be it dorky.. dashing.. devilish! :blush:

The 10 years he's been around since 'Harmonium in My Memory' (which incidently, was one of the turning point in his 18+ years' of acting.. before the blockbuster classic JSA).. the vast performances he gives every time has truly confirmed BH to be lauded & really appreciated as an actor.. domestic-wise as well as internationally.

---

Thanks to Huangsy for the title gist+info. :blush:

Young actor Baek Jong Min (23), who will be acting in new MBC drama Princess Seon-duk, which debuts May 2009 really admires top star, Lee Byung Hun.

Caption says he wants to be like LBH type of actor. It is his dream to be like LBH.

'한복 인사' 백종민 "이병헌 같은 배우 되고 싶다"

노컷뉴스 기사전송 2009-01-25 12:11

25114417203_60800010.jpg

Source: news.empas.com

In the end KBS held over the Park Junghoon show tonight bec of the CNY, see schedule link

http://www.kbs.co.kr/plan_table/channel/2t...25&table=12

No wonder no news updates abt LBH appearance on that show.

So.. it really gets postponed in the end because of the Lunar NY celebrations. BH's interview most probably be aired next Sunday night.. right? Hopefully.

I got to watch the KBS2 streaming awhile ago and it was showing a period movie/drama instead.

Wishing All a Happy and Prosperous Lunar New Year

http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/2006/bhnycardjp1.jpg

p.s. rubie, did u managed to see what's happening at Rubeurs?

I did.. very late that night, saw the flash and everything. :wub: The VODS, etc but the next day.. the page requires a login which I'm having problem with. :wacko: The instructions for "foreigner" members to join in are all in Korean, unfortunately.

How about you? Love your ecard, by the way. :blush: