Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Thanks so much to jay at LBH.SG for sharing this awesome, precious link to a Korean fan-blog for LBH because usually we'll see most fan blogs in Japanese and not too familiar with the Korean blogs except the major fansites like dotcom, PlanetBH, honeyhunny, honeylovers, etc..

It's really a cool sharing because I wouldn't find it myself and even if I had an inkling where/how to look for BH stuff.. I just couldn't do everything.. just not possible. So this is a great highlight by fellow fans for which I personally appreciate from the bottom of my heart. :blush: Despite the obvious inactivity in various BH sites (not counting the GBW-cafe.daum).. there are still indeed really cool fans who would tirelessly search for BH goodies amidst the language barrier to share with everyone. The same gratitude goes to fans & friends at bhjwlove and lovelbh.com, too. This is how we have to rely on each other..

As this particular fan-blog doesn't allow encourage image-saving and it took quite awhile to go around it.. please check out the link provided instead.. for some really clear, upclose & large images of BH at the Blue Dragon. I've not seen most of the Blue Dragon presentation (downloading large clips is excruciatingly slow :sweatingbullets: ), except for the smaller Red Carpet news-clips but there's the gif of BH showing the V-sign at the camera during the Best Actor announcement.. as mentioned by Mona before. Have you ever seen a Best Actor nominee so playfully charming on camera such as Byunghun-ssi? :D

Also.. a friend who watched the ceremony last Thursday noticed that BH specifically put on his cute glasses while watching the Wonder Girls' performance.. laughing.gif or so it seems. :P

fan1.jpg

fan2.jpg

Also BH gif from GBW-cafe.daum ^^

11bd.gif

Guest mailene28

thanks rubie for the photos above!! ^^,

found this

vod on freechal... our BH walking the red carpet.. :sweatingbullets:

another one from migame

credit as stated.

think i havent seen this one pic.. or did i just miss it? :)

~~deleted~~ posted already

^ Hi mailene! You've got streaming VOD links from Korean fan-blogs, awesome! :w00t: Thanks so much for the great hghlight.. we sure can find lots of goodies.. everywhere. rbhcool.gif

Also.. some more links from the Red Carpet, credits to melusine-ssi at Gong Hyo Jin thread. Merci! ^^

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...0&start=500

29th Blue Dragon Awards

11/20/08 - KBS Hall

Red Carpet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6SVWgecYLU|DL|DL|DL / Video|DL

Guest kimchibabe

Rubie Sis, thank you so much for the your time and effort posting the caps and videos!!! it really made for a happy weeekend. :rolleyes:

noticed that BH touched his nose a couple of times on the red carpet, was this a "nervous" gesture? and the close-ups all the more showed his "shampoo and go" hairstyle (read: fuss-free).

thanks again...i truly enjoyed everything esp. the presentor part .oh, but to hear his voice... :blush: :blush:

:excl: I saw these articles highlighted at LBH.SG and lovelbh.com, can someone enlighten the thread for us? Would really appreciate some news gist by Chinese-based fans. Would really appreciate any sharing very much. Please.

Interestingly noted :sweatingbullets:

Is Liberty Times a reliable media source, was it an exclusive interview they had with BH? If so, when? Did BH go to Taiwan recently.. or is this an old update? :blink: Wait.. wait.. the images of BH.. we have not seen before this.. right? Suddenly I'm wrecking my brain to recall.. a deja vu.. :wacko:

The heading seems to say that BH hopes to marry within 2 years but still too busy with work.

Now.. in the SkyPerfecTV interview recently, he's not really searching for a life-partner but leaving it on fate instead and he's hoping to already have his own children in 10 years' time.

The statements by Byunghun-ssi (if truly what he said) seem to indicate.. in my opinion.. that he already has someone in mind. Yes.. No? :huh:

Hope there'll be some gist or clarification on these..

600_33.jpg Chinese article

600_34.jpg Chinese article

Thanks to the highlight by the original fan-sharing & lovelbh.com & LBH.SG

Oh dear.. another raving rubie coming up.. :lol: ..

Found this at Youtube.. Wonder Girls' performance of 'Nobody' .. a nice catchy song, too and now quite shy to admit that this is the first time rubie seeing their performance despite the fact that the girls are really, really popular and oohh.. the cutest GBW MV using their hit song 'So Hot'.

Anyway.. for those haven't seen the Blue Dragon, check out these girls' performance and you'll see BH at almost the end of the song. My friend watching this on KBS World was tickled watching BH's expression during the performance.. refer that gif posted above. ^^ NOW.. the ever blurr rambling rubie is wondering.. did one the girls from the group walk to BH.. during the time that they went down the stage? From my view, she went up to "someone at the middle aisle, sitting at the 3rd row from front of the right-side seats".. isn't that where BH sat? :blush: That's why the main camera directly focused on his bemused expression right after that.. right.. right? :D

Wonder Girls - Nobody @ 29th Blue Dragon Film Awards 081120

youtube2.jpghttp://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=7EwenxM-7-o

Btw.. the comments at Youtube are quite hilarious. The Blue Dragon is a formal ceremony.. it's not expected at all to see the audience getting on their feet to move with the music. Everyone was quite restrained/serious (like they're not sure how to react) but I love seeing Kim Hye Soo kinda moving, singing and enjoying herself, BH's ex.. I mean former co-star in Addiction, Lee Mi Yeon's smile is really sweet.. she's genuinely enjoying the show and BH of course.. smiling widely.. hmm.. I'm pretty sure.. one of the Wonder Girls walked up to him during their performance routine. :lol:

3_ank931221.jpg

^ capture from ank931221

Gosh.. I think I'm hooked on the "Nobody" song.. :P .. and as the chorus goes.. simply perfect for BH.. :wub:

Also.. a friend who watched the ceremony last Thursday noticed that BH specifically put on his cute glasses while watching the Wonder Girls' performance.. laughing.gif or so it seems. :P

Rubie.... you can see him smiling away here while watching WG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EwenxM-7-o

I didnt know that it was awards night when I turned on Astro as I was suppose to be following my Korean series. Since it was not something I had wanted to watch I was about to change channel when I saw LBH presenting an award. Cannot control my happiness I had to call you ... not even knowing that I am watching something live!!!!

He looks so so so much better 'live' than photos. If I am Mandalay... I would have fainted coz then its even more 'life' than 'live'.

^ Eh! :huh: Who's that? :w00t:

Omma Butterfly!!!!!

Rubie.... you can see him smiling away here while watching WG http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EwenxM-7-o

I didnt know that it was awards night when I turned on Astro as I was suppose to be following my Korean series. Since it was not something I had wanted to watch I was about to change channel when I saw LBH presenting an award. Cannot control my happiness I had to call you ... not even knowing that I am watching something live!!!!

He looks so so so much better 'live' than photos. If I am Mandalay... I would have fainted coz then its even more 'life' than 'live'.

Aigoo.. panda-mama.. you're too out of touch lah!!! Luckily you have Astro.. can watch Blue Dragon, etc. But.. alamak.. I also forgot to let you know earlier.. :sweatingbullets:

The girls at the local forum .. watching the KBS World.. they didn't know that BH was nominated as well.. so, it's a cool surprise seeing him on the tv screen.. most definitely. :blush:

Mwahhh for the link.. can't dl large clips these days.. Youtube really helps :rolleyes:

ps: mandalay wouldn't faint seeing BH.. because he's a guy.. :lol: .. but we most certainly will freeze and even crumble on the spot! :w00t: If we're that CLOSE to BH at the Red Carpet.. who wouldn't grab.. oops.. touch at his arm, or somewhere. :P Hehee..

^ Eh! :huh: Who's that? :w00t:

Omma Butterfly!!!!!

Aigoo.. panda-mama.. you're too out of touch lah!!! Luckily you have Astro.. can watch Blue Dragon, etc. But.. aish.. I also forgot to let you know.. :sweatingbullets:

The girls at the local forum .. watching the KBS World.. they also didn't know that BH was nominated.. but it's cool seeing him on the tv screen.. most definitely. :blush:

Mwahhh for the link.. can't dl large clips these days.. Youtube really helps :rolleyes:

ps: mandalay wouldn't have fainted seeing BH.. because he's a guy.. :lol: .. but we most certainly will freeze and even crumble on the spot! :w00t:

Forgive me for being double blurrrrrrrrr!!!!! I didnt know you have the 'Nobody' link above my post!!!

Having KBS on Astro is like having a second chance in life. Nowadays cannot download from Clubbox already.

Oppsie!!!! Sorry didnt know Mandalay's a guy.

is it just me or did they really look good together?!? :lol:

I agree.. though admittedly, I've never thought of LBH and Song Yun Ah appearing together.. it'll be interesting to see a collaboration, perhaps in a new movie.. one day. :rolleyes:

Yet.. I have to say that they kinda look professionally "distracted" because both definitely are seasoned & professional presenters.. BH has had his fair share emceeing film festival (he was co-MC with Kim Hye Soo in the Blue Dragon 2001) and various beauty pageants before. Song Yun Ah is undeniably a well-sought awards host and she'll be hosting the upcoming 7th Korean Film Award this Dec 4th.

But.. because.. both of them have not worked (closely) together.. unlike LBH and Lee Young Ae/LBH-KHS pairing.. the presentation went on too smoothly.. too perfect, if I may say so. No.. no.. not that I wanted them to blunder and make mistakes.. it's just.. too professional that it sorta devoid the chemistry (well, to be fair it's only a few minutes on stage). :sweatingbullets: So.. it'll be nice to see them act together because appearance-wise.. LBH and SYA looked really nice together. Now I'm hoping.. maybe a project of both actors.. perhaps in a family-oriented feature with kids ( :blush: ) because.. of all SYA's work.. I especially love her acting in 'Gift'.

Guest mailene28

I agree.. admittedly, I've never thought of LBH and Song Yun Ah appearing together.. it'll be interesting to see a collaboration, perhaps in a new movie.. one day. :rolleyes:

Although.. I have to say that they kinda look preofessionally "distracted" because both definitely are seasoned & professional presenters.. BH has had his fair share emceeing film festival (he was co-MC with Kim Hye Soo in the Blue Dragon 2001) and various beauty pageants before. Song Yun Ah is undeniably a well-sought awards host and she'll be hosting the upcoming 7th Korean Film Award this Dec 4th.

But.. because.. both of them have not worked (closely) together.. unlike LBH and Lee Young Ae/LBH-KHS pairing.. the presentation went on too smoothly.. too perfect, if I may say so. No.. no.. not that I wanted them to blunder and make mistakes.. it's just.. too professional that it sorta lack the chemistry (well, to be fair it's only a few minutes on stage). :sweatingbullets: So.. it'll be nice to see them act together because appearance-wise.. LBH and SYA looked really nice together. Now I'm hoping.. maybe a project of both actors.. perhaps in a family-oriented feature with kids ( :blush: ) because.. of all SYA's work.. I especially love her acting in 'Gift'.

i totally agree.. im wishing they're gonna be paired in a movie or series sometime soon coz i like SYA also, aside from the fact that they look good onstage even for a few minutes..:sweatingbullets::D

^ Sure hope so, mailene.. just want to see BH in a lot more movies to come. :blush:

Now.. for something so warmly special and nice to know, thanks to melusine for the gist at GHJ thread ^^ A cool feature to look forward to :wub:

Credits to melusine for the translation

ELLE Magazine has raised a total of 232 million Won for the 'SHARE HAPPINESS' charity project. 102 stars (including Gong HyoJin, Lee ByungHun, Ha JungWoo, Kim HaNeul, Daniel Henney, Uhm JungHwa, Lee SeonGyun, Shin MinAh, Jang GeunSeok, Lee CheonHee, Seo InYoung, SHINee, Ahn JungHwan and his wife) participated in the pictorial shot by top photographer Hong JangHyun on October 20. An online charity auction starting on the 2nd week of December featuring items from the stars plus 77 designer brands (including Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Gap, Burberry, Mary Kay, Estee Lauder, Honda, Swarovski, Motorola) is expected to raise even more money. All proceeds will go to Good Neighbors International which will donate food and medicine to 3,500 children in Tanzania and the Philippines, and in places where infant mortality is high, will fund support for mothers and children for 2 years. Computer education/training will also be provided to young people in Jharkhand and West Bengal, India to help them achieve a measure of economic independence.

Via Newsen + Break News

Translation by melusine (pls correct me if I made any mistakes)