Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Didn't reply/response to these earlier.. amidst CJS' tragic news..

Which one was BH, Ching.. ? :unsure:

:mellow: Very interesting indeed.. any further gist or update following this article? :huh: Share with us. :blush:

BH: Hmm.. (finger) looks empty, think I should be wearing a (wedding) ring soon.. http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/rubie...ons/lightup.gif ..

http://cphoto.asiaeconomy.co.kr/listimglin...90491940A_5.jpg

Source

The one under the banner, on the upper part of the pic, looks like Hunnie. But not sure, just guessing... :blink:

dsawao8.jpg

No follow up of the article about BH thinking of getting married, I guess it's because of CJS's demise; the tabloids are flooded with her news. :P

The one under the banner, on the upper part of the pic, looks like Hunnie. But not sure, just guessing... :blink:

No follow up of the article about BH thinking of getting married, I guess it's because of CJS's demise; the tabloids are flooded with her news. :P

Ohh.. can't blame if it got forgotten considering the current topic.. but.. what about the article itself? :unsure: Is it just the title mentioning marriage yet nothing else?

Hmm.. that might be BH.. that broad shoulders :rolleyes: .. hairstyle.. :blush: .. oops.. looks like we're training to be panda-spies already.. :lol: Yupyup!

Ohh.. can't blame if it got forgotten considering the current topic.. but.. what about the article itself? :unsure: Is it just the title mentioning marriage yet nothing else?

Hmm.. that might be BH.. that broad shoulders :rolleyes: .. hairstyle.. :blush: .. oops.. looks like we're training to be panda-spies already.. :lol: Yupyup!

Yup, think it's just the title/caption. The brief write up is about BH attending KSW,s wedding.

Yup, think it's just the title/caption. The brief write up is about BH attending KSW,s wedding.

It's always like that.. catching header.. different content. :wacko: Aigoo.

Btw.. is BH still in Pusan? Any PIFF pandas amongst us? :blush:

Guest cynthia05

It's always like that.. catching header.. different content. :wacko: Aigoo.

Btw.. is BH still in Pusan? Any PIFF pandas amongst us? :blush:

Guess he must have left by now! I was there and the experience was awesome...blessed with lotz of ladyluck, managed to see him a couple of times at the airport, cinema, hotel and the Open Talk! He looked sombre initially when he arrived at the airport but managed to cheer up thereafter.

Still reminising the last few days!!! Sigh! back to reality now...

HK Apple Daily, BH was at a party till midnight. (thanks to Ching's highlight) :wub:

041008_bh2.jpg

orangecatback.gif

Wow Wow Wow!!! :w00t: Our Sexy Hunnie took off his jacket, (still) wears the hat and party all night. ^^ Looks like they're still at the PIFF Open Talk location.. there's Dir. Kim as well. Inseparable NomNomNom.. :lol:

WAHHHHH! What a treat.. Hunnie in his white undershirt, ST Love-dogtag and bead bracelet. :wub:

What an eye-candy.. BH's lips sooooooooo sexy! :blush: Thanks Ching, what an unexpected treat.. at least for me. :sweatingbullets: *faints!*

Guess he must have left by now! I was there and the experience was awesome...blessed with lotz of ladyluck, managed to see him a couple of times at the airport, cinema, hotel and the Open Talk! He looked sombre initially when he arrived at the airport but managed to cheer up thereafter.

Still reminising the last few days!!! Sigh! back to reality now...

Double WAHHH for Cynthia ! :w00t: That is so cool! You managed to see BH at PIFF... that's so awesome! :w00t:

Do you have any pics? Share with us if that's ok.. would love to hear more especially! Anything about BH.. :blush:

Good for you! Has the GBW screening all over? .. there's another one, I think. :unsure:

*uhh.. someone have to gather the now "melted" rubie from the floor*

Just can't wait.. made these sample blinkies for IRIS. ^^ Will certainly blink some more for us.. still experimenting..

Any ideas, any cool catch-phrase from anyone.. :blush: .. would be most appreciated! Merci!

irisblink1.gif

irisblink2.gif

irisblink3.gif

ps: anyone likes them, please feel free to use. No separate uploads (just use them links as they are) and NO credits necessary. If anyone wants customized blinkblink i.e. with personal IDs, simply give me a buzz.. anytime. :)

Thanks to Mark Russell (THR) at Korea Pop Wars

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

PIFF Report and Random Notes

Kind of a strange Pusan International Film Festival this year. Usually the festival opens on a Thursday, and the Asia Film Market then opens the following Monday. The result is that the first three days of the festival are more about the movies, with film fans flooding the theaters and snatching up all the tickets, then the business stuff kicks in.

But this year, with the Film Market running Friday to Monday, the business was going on during the busiest days of the festival, overshadowing the movies and making tickets extremely hard to find. I have returned to Seoul now, but from what I have heard, the festival is quiet empty now. I think PIFF made a mistake moving the Film Market and have disrupted the event's equilibrium. My vote (not that I have one) is to move things back the way they were.

On the other hand, the weather this year was almost perfect. Aside from a little rain on Sunday afternoon, the weather was sunny and warm by day, slightly cool at night. Just right.

Park Jin-young and Lee Byung-hun were the main celebrities to show up this year, attending the opening party briefly. Moon Bloodgood was there but the Marmot was not (nyeh). There were plenty more actors, of course (like Kelly Lin), but I am more a dork for directors and producers than for actors, so missed most of the actor-heavy events.

I think Kim Jung-eun got the biggest response on the red carpet walk during PIFF's opening ceremonies. I was a little surprised, as I never really considered her A-list, but people really went nuts when she showed up.

Also, there was so much construction going on in Haeundae, I was really surprised. Had not seen the area like that before. That neighborhood is going to be totally transformed (yet again) in a couple more years. Minus -- losing the old character, and many cheaper lodgings. Plus -- losing the old character and lousy lodgings, and gaining a much better selection of bars and restaurants.

Rumor has it that the "technical difficulties" that occurred during the outdoor screening of THE SKY CRAWLERS was actually the equipment operator forgetting to gas up the generator that powered the outdoor projector.

Posted by Mark Russell

http://www.koreapopwars.com/2008/10/piff-r...ndom-notes.html

Guest kimchibabe

^

and his is the face that i see when i close my eyes

the lips that i secretly kiss at the back of my mind

the name that i engraved in the corner of my heart

the one man in the world that my soul cries out for.

Guest TY_KSW

BH: Hmm.. (finger) looks empty, think I should be wearing a (wedding) ring soon.. lightup.gif ..

200810042317590491940A_5.jpg

Source

Hunnie: hmm! count down, how many year left for being single! aish! time to come! :lol::lol:

hi TY, you're funny ^^

here's the article from KBS Global

2008-10-07

Japanese Satellite TV to Hold 'Lee Byeong-heon Festival'

081007_ent_2.jpg

Japan's largest commercial satellite channel Sky Perfect TV will hold a two-month-long special event during which it will feature films and dramas starring Korean actor Lee Byeong-heon. The event will begin this month.

Prior to the event launch, Sky Perfect TV produced and aired four different versions of a TV ad promoting the event. During the "Lee Byeong-heon Festival" period, the channel will air some of the actor's major works including "Addiction," "Once in a Summer," "Lament," "A Bittersweet Life," "Bungee Jumping of their Own," "Happy Together" and the drama series "All In."

Source : KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/mcontents/enterta...9669_11692.html

Hi myownsecretmind! Thanks so much for these PIFF photos, they look great!

We definitely have not seen this set of captures. :D

Hello deka_if, welcome to EverythingLBH. *waves* You're so quick with the news! :lol:

Thanks for sharing the update of Byunghun with us, we really appreciate the post! :blush:

0810_PIFF_hp1.jpg

Twelve Korean films sold at Asian film market

BUSAN, Oct. 7 (Yonhap) -- Twelve Korean movies were sold at an Asian film market held this week in South Korea's southern port city Busan where an annual international film festival is under way, organizers said Tuesday.

"Secret Sunshine," which handed its heroine Jeon Do-yeon the best actress award at last year's Cannes Film Festival, and most recent South Korean blockbuster "The Good The Bad The Weird" were among the films sold to European and Asian countries during the four-day Asian Film Market.

The film festival in Busan -- previously spelled "Pusan" -- has been held annually since 1996. It kicked off this year on Oct. 2 and runs until this Friday.

Credits: ygkim@yna.co.kr

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/culturespo...008200315F.HTML

Guest Janie Simply

*uhh.. someone have to gather the now "melted" rubie from the floor*

Opps, silppery floor :unsure: Look to the right, look to the left, no one's looking ... happily mopping away... not wanting hunny to slip before he sobers up :sweatingbullets:

^

and his is the face that i see when i close my eyes

the lips that i secretly kiss at the back of my mind

the name that i engraved in the corner of my heart

the one man in the world that my soul cries out for.

Wah, this kimchibabe is sensually poetic B)