Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

^ Yup, sis! BH came alone.. just as most of the other celebrities who came without a partner (to comply with the invite, perhaps?) except for the married celeb-couples as well as YJT with his girlfriend KHJ. Really impressed with this couple.. hope they'll make it through.. as they have been so consistent & steady in their relationship.

Well.. we all know.. if BH indeed has a girlfriend, he would definitely come with her as he used to.. right? Obviously.. he's still without one. :mellow: Workaholic-Hunnie! :wacko:

3925_6.jpg

Source: travel.innolife.net

Yeaah, I remember he attended one or two weddings with SHK when they were together and even in showbiz functions like awarding ceremonies. They even travelled together & had pictures taken that were published. He was also open about their relationship & didn't avoid answering questions when asked about her.

So there's reason to believe that BH is one who will be proud to be seen in public of him with her beloved ... I'm starting to believe that too. B)

^ Unfortunately.. he does avoid those same questions these days.. or just not giving a straight answer which is his way of not putting pressure to anyone (anymore). If he had said anything about anyone.. automatically the other party would probably be harrassed by the media for some kind of response as well. Sad truth.. it's not easy being Lee Byung Hun's other-half. :sweatingbullets:

That's why he'll decline personal questions.. still smiling warmly as always, never in a bad mood but.. to such queries.. no can do. Totally zipped.

But I would agree that he'll be most happy & proud to be in a relationship.. and to be in love again.. once he finds the right one.

Guest Brooklyn

^^ Annyeong! Again, this is not Brooklyn but ellabel..... :lol:...... hahaha... getting late.... going home soon.....

Just wanna say that as expected, HUNnie looks so swell and handsome in his suit even without a tie.

He knows how to dress appropriately as usual.

Jiwoo is so elegant and pretty in her brownish bronze dress.

NIce to see her beside our HUNnie........ but gosh!!!! it's really raining gorgeous and delicious men in KSW's wedding. :w00t:

^^ Annyeong! Again, this is not Brooklyn but ellabel..... :lol:...... hahaha... getting late.... going home soon.....

Just wanna say that as expected, HUNnie looks so swell and handsome in his suit even without a tie.

He knows how to dress appropriately as usual.

What a surprise, Brook-Ella! :D

The tieless pinstripe looks great on BH indeed! :wub: He sure knows how to dress well to weddings.. if he comes with a tie, it certainly won't be black though. Pinkpinkpink!~

More BH pics copied from Planet BH0712

2008092818008580939_1.jpg

2008092818008647402_1.jpg

htm_200809281759250107000001070100-001.jpg

SSI_20080928170027_V.jpg

NISI20080928_0000094497_web.jpg

^ Wah! Thanks so much Ching for the clip, I was definitely going to ask for it. :blush: The one posted at naver.. simply went static.

How come you're so early today? :unsure: I know why I'm early. ^^

-- anyway..

I'll be going on and off for the next couple of days or maybe more.. well, mostly off but will (try to) be around from time to time especially for PIFF (starting this Oct 2) & news updates. Please continue talking & sharing about BH. As for PMs.. I will reply as soon as I can.. just don't give up yet. :sweatingbullets:

Ching and everyone, please help to update anything BH-related to PIFF (hope we really do see him in Pusan).. here & at the 13th PIFF thread, if possible. Merci!

28_30.jpg

^ While everyone else is looking straight for the camera, JW is looking at the bride. :blush: Anyway.. just noticed that next to her is KHJ, their co-star in EHAS.. all three standing near each other. While KHJ's boyfriend was standing at the far.. far right.

Come to think of it :unsure: .. for all the weddings he attended, BH always.. most of the time given(?) the priviledge to stand behind/near of the groom in the group photo.

Honestly.. I've been proven wrong.. BH does indeed have a good relationship with KSW. As Helena said.. most highly and likely through their mutual best buddy, SSH.

Guest kimchibabe

so its a blue pinstripe suit and all along i thought it was gray. the hairstyle i saw at the KSW thread..most of the actors were wearing their hair the same way. like they just ran their fingers thru their hair.

BH looks so ruggedly handsome from every angle. nice to see him and CJW standing next to each other but its a topview shot. well at least... :rolleyes:

wow, singing and dancing thru the night ...what a wonderful wedding! :)

wow, singing and dancing thru the night ...what a wonderful wedding! :)

We know that BH can definitely sing a beautiful love ballad to his bride on their wedding day & the rest of their lives together. :wub: From his heart to hers. :blush:

Guest kimchibabe

We know that BH can definitely sing a beautiful love ballad to his bride on their wedding day & the rest of their lives together. :wub: From his heart to hers. :blush:

that he will most surely do...look into her eyes and just pour out his emotions thru a song. *a very deep sigh* :wub::wub:

that he will most surely do...look into her eyes and just pour out his emotions thru a song. *a very deep sigh* :wub::wub:

This reminds me of Minchul singing on his wedding night scene in BD. :P:lol::lol:

2 more vods of KSW wedding, the 2nd one is the arrival of guests, about 10 minutes.

YTN Star news

http://vod.ytnstar.co.kr/ytnstar/general/m...125493379_s.wmv

http://nv.empas.com/ys/2008/09/29/200809291114121579.wmv

One more, Seoul news

mms://cdn.seoul.co.kr/seoulnews/080928_kswedd.wmv