Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well :D

I see you're all suffering from Hunnie withdrawal symptoms, me too :( I'm longing to see a picture of him as Storm Shadow, or more caps from ICWTR or GBW. I've been going over the last few pages and I must say there have been some delicious pictures of our Hunnie posted so thank-you for all the droolworthy action ;)

I must go on my travels now to search for our Hunnie far and wide :ph34r: I will search every valley, every ocean, every woodland until I find him... well actually I need to go to the store but I'll keep a look out for him and hope I spot him. My mum needs bread you see, think of the bread! But "Operation: Hunnie Searching" after the bread, I promise :P

Guest calcifer

Hi rubie and IBH girls! As per rubie's request, here is the translation of an old interview (Jan 2007) Once in a Summer's promo in Japan. Enjoy~

1)20070123-1.jpg

To be more specific, I tried to kiss [her] but I couldn’t.

2)20070123-4.jpg

The scene was somewhat awkward but it was pretty good.

3)20070123-6.jpg

The audiences seem to like that scene too.

4) 20070123-7.jpg

To tell the truth, the scene itself was the ad-lib.

5) 20070123-8.jpg

The role of University student age or in 20’s, I performed it by using my knowledge of experiences.

6) 20070123-9.jpg

7)20070123-10.jpg

8)20070123-11.jpg

I tried to recall what is it like when I was Uni student.

9)20070123-14.jpg

I did my best to get my memories in the acting.

10)20070123-15.jpg

11)20070123-16.jpg

12)20070123-17.jpg

In the age of 60’s the acting was not something that is taught by somebody

13)20070123-18.jpg

Unable to learn from anybody

14)20070123-20.jpg

15)20070123-22.jpg

I met people in that age in person and heard what they are thinking

16)20070123-23.jpg

17)20070123-24.jpg

And tried to assimilate myself in as I can

18)20070123-25.jpg

I was expected to act so it was hard

19)20070123-26.jpg

Esp when things goes wrong, or I suffer from something bad, I try to think this way

20)20070123-28.jpg

When it gets wrong, I try to think myself “this is the fate” so I should accept it.

21)20070123-29.jpg

22)20070123-30.jpg

23)20070123-31.jpg

24)20070123-32.jpg

25)20070123-33.jpg

26)20070123-35.jpg

By thinking that way, it makes me feel relaxed

27)20070123-36.jpg

28) 20070123-38.jpg

I am not a believer in fate but I often think the “fate” exists.

29)20070123-39.jpg

30) 20070123-40.jpg

^ aWww.. thanks so much Jiji-sis! :w00t: This is awesome.

But oops.. I didn't realize that many of the captions were repetitive :sweatingbullets: .. well, at least... BH's expression is different in each frame, right? :blush:

It might seem a very simple Q&A for 'Once in a Summer'.. I read something new.. and something that I've misunderstood about BH before. About his perception on "fate". Now I finally got the real thoughts of BH regarding this. He's a person who will work really hard to achieve what he dreams, hopes and strive for. But sometimes.. things doesn't happen as we would have wanted it or some really bad situation persists but he won't be discouraged as "fate" happens.

Thanks so much Jiji-hunnie.. we really appreciate this warm sharing. MWAHHH! :wub:

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well :D

I see you're all suffering from Hunnie withdrawal symptoms, me too :( I'm longing to see a picture of him as Storm Shadow, or more caps from ICWTR or GBW. I've been going over the last few pages and I must say there have been some delicious pictures of our Hunnie posted so thank-you for all the droolworthy action ;)

I must go on my travels now to search for our Hunnie far and wide :ph34r: I will search every valley, every ocean, every woodland until I find him... well actually I need to go to the store but I'll keep a look out for him and hope I spot him. My mum needs bread you see, think of the bread! But "Operation: Hunnie Searching" after the bread, I promise :P

Hehee.. who knows our Hunnie might end up in the UK.. for GI Joe's international location shoot.. perhaps? :rolleyes:

So.. gotta be ready.. every time.

Operation: Hunnie Searching.. on 24-hr Alert! :w00t:

There's a new notice at the JOFC today (15/4). Probably about the Film Tour 2008 which will be launched on Friday, the 18th.

There's LA mentioned in the message... perhaps something new about BH?

Can someone gist it, please?

http://byunghun.excite.co.jp/info/index.php?id=407

Thanks.

Hi Rubie, the notice is about some BH's goodies for the LBH Film Tour 08. According to the notice, these goods were made from BH's latest photo taken in L.A.

TP-LBH-0090.jpg

8 photo cards (size 210×297-A4 mm)in hardcover case. ¥2,500

Photos is taken in Los Angeles for the photo book.

Photos of the arena tour is also included which Mr. Lee Byung Hun voluntarily did the selection from among a lot of potographs. It is a special photo book that puts eight choices in a hardcover case. The photo card can be decorated as a poster.

TP-LBH-0091.jpg

Strap: Length about 16cm and Crystal part about 2cm in diameter ¥3,000

It is a cell phone strap with which gorgeousness and loveliness that uses the rhinestone of

pink Crystal. In addition to the engraved tour logo, Mr. Lee Byung Hun's photograph is also included.

TP-LBH-0092.jpg

Material: Stainless steel (size: 54×86mm) ¥1,500

Card mirror with Mr. Lee Byung Hun's on the surface.

TP-LBH-0093.jpg

Clear file(two piece A4 size) ¥ 1,000

HOOOOWAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

BH IS LOOKING SOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!! wub2.gifwub2.gifwub2.gifwub2.gif

:w00t: rubie runs to hug ylin for these awesome pics!!!!! :w00t:

BH IS LOOKING SO GOOD!!!!!! drools.gifwub2.gif

--- wait!! stop the press!! :w00t:

What PhotoBook? :w00t: Which one... does it come with the Arena Tour DVD???? :sweatingbullets:

Can non-Japanese fans get these???? :w00t:

Arrghhh... I just saw the price of the photos.. separately from the DVD.. huh, huh.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest calcifer

^ aWww.. thanks so much Jiji-sis! :w00t: This is awesome.

But oops.. I didn't realize that many of the captions were repetitive :sweatingbullets: .. well, at least... BH's expression is different in each frame, right? :blush:

It might seem a very simple Q&A for 'Once in a Summer'.. I read something new.. and something that I've misunderstood about BH before. About his perception on "fate". Now I finally got the real thoughts of BH regarding this. He's a person who will work really hard to achieve what he dreams, hopes and strive for. But sometimes.. things doesn't happen as we would have wanted it or some really bad situation persists but he won't be discouraged as "fate" happens.

Thanks so much Jiji-hunnie.. we really appreciate this warm sharing. MWAHHH! :wub:

Rubie, you are always very welcomed!

I thought he looks so cool on those pics but as you said it is some old pics of him. I see. Yeah, some words of caps are repetitive. I liked what he said btw. ^^

Rubie, you are always very welcomed!

I thought he looks so cool on those pics but as you said it is some old pics of him. I see. Yeah, some words of caps are repetitive. I liked what he said btw. ^^

Hug Jiji-sis!

It's always a great pleasure reading BH's thoughts.. everytime. :blush: He's really very thoughtful and always with good insight on things that sometimes we don't realize or took for granted.

Jiji.. there'll be a LBH Film Tour at various Japanese cities (photo exhibition and screening of clips) starting this Apr. 18th. We assumed BH won't be involved directly as he's still in LA filming GI Joe but it might be a really cool event for the fans to attend.

More LBH Film Tour 2008 details at exclusive-film-tour » lbh-2008-film-tour

Guest celina86

Hey guys

I`m visiting here after a while now... I was at work and didn`t get much time to come online much :unsure:

But now I`m glad that I was away... again! Since there are more suprises to see :lol: :lol:

I`m just going through some pages I may have missed and will get back to it...

OMG thank you so much ylin for the LBH goodies

OMG OMG OMG OMG BH looks so hot and fresh in the pics... I especially love the one of him in suit :blush: :blush: God I love his hair too in the 3rd pic :blush: :blush:

Well I`ll be off to drool over them :blush: :blush:

*rubie finally calms down.. *

LOL.. our BH is finally and definitely out of his GBW mode.. awesome! Hehehee! :lol:

I think.. he's like.. more like his BSL/Sun Woo look .. or maybe EHAS ^^.. only so much better. :wub: Not thin at all.. but looking good & especially charming. :blush:

Hunnie is still very much into the Film Tour event.. even all the way from LA.

Even though these are the promo/goodie pics for the Film Tour.. but as the pics came directly from BH in LA.. it's what we hope to see for so long.. huh.. hunnies?

:w00t: WAH!!!! Another BH goodie!!! Thanks Fiona! :w00t:

I can''t wait to watch the clip.. is it the movie trailer!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t:

It's taking quite a while to connect before downloading :sweatingbullets: .. hope I get to dl all the way!!!! Can't wait!!! :w00t:

Fiona, Fiona.. have you seen it???

What do you think?? :w00t:

--- aish.. the download is even slower :sweatingbullets: .. anyone with an alternative link (Sendspace/Filesend/MU).. just in case? :sweatingbullets:

ARRRGHH!! Now I'm stuck, the dl still taking ages!!! :tears:

Guest Fiona

Fiona, Fiona.. have you seen it???

What do you think?? :w00t:

--- aish.. the download is even slower :sweatingbullets: .. anyone with an alternative link (Sendspace/Filesend/MU).. just in case? :sweatingbullets:

not yet :sweatingbullets: I am still downloading, so slow :crazy:

not yet :sweatingbullets: I am still downloading, so slow :crazy:

Hohoho! :ph34r: ok.. ok.. pandas calm down.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Hope we'll get through this together. My dl bar is moving albeit soooooooooooo sooooooooooooo slowly.. even a sick snail move faster. The file isn't that big.. a little less than 10 MB.

I guess.. A LOT of fans are dl-ing the clip at the moment :sweatingbullets: plus the two of us..

Aish.. aish.. all these :sweatingbullets: .. to watch BH in ICWTR.

SHUCKS!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I knew it.. my download stops halfway!!!! :wacko: At 50% on the dot!!! :crazy:

And in the clip.. just BEFORE Josh Harnett's character arrived in Hong Kong after the Philippines' scenes. ARRRGGHHHH!!!! :blink:

This is one very clear clip.. I think it's one of the trailer or preview. Ok.. ok.. half of the clip focuses on JH .. even Takuya Kimura has quite a role.. he's shown in the Philippines' backdrop.. *wow!*..

but.. huhuhu.. still not seen BH yet.. which is in the next half!!!!!

AISH.. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

Fiona.. how you doing.. you got the whole clip??? :sweatingbullets:

Anyone with the whole clip.. please, please upload to share in MegaUpload/Sendspace/Filesend.. anything would be so much appreciated!! Download links/viewing clip provided on the next page. ^^

waaaaa!!! This is such a torture.. and not even a glimpse of BH to see.. yet..

Guest Fiona

SHUCKS!!!! :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

I knew it.. my download stops halfway!!!! :wacko: At 50% on the dot!!! :crazy:

And in the clip.. just BEFORE Josh Harnett's character arrived in Hong Kong after the Philippines' scenes. ARRRGGHHHH!!!! :blink:

I have the same problem, but my download stops at 58%, so i see one shot of BH :blush:

I have the same problem, but my download stops at 58%, so i see one shot of BH :blush:

WAAAAAAA!!!! :tears: This is such a torture! :wacko::crazy:

Has he spoken in his scene? :blush: :sweatingbullets: aish.. cannot imagine anything like this..

Now.. how to get the rest of the clip? :sweatingbullets: This is not good. :wacko: