Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest celina86

aWw, no wonder I didn't see you as much as before.. so sorry to hear about your minor accident. Hope you'll get over it soon. BIG HUG to our Celina! :wub:

And definitely know how you feel not being able to be online as often but coming back after 3 (LOOOOONG) days for more BH goodies sounds mighty cool, too! :P

Take care and we'll see you soon!

ps: hmm.. maybe I should do the same.. come back after 10 days.. because I especially love to see A LOT of BH goodies at the thread, too! :w00t: Would that work? :rolleyes:

---

Btw... hunnies all!

Fan sighting LBH in LA! :w00t:

A Japanese friend told me last night that 2 Japanese fans saw BH in downtown LA and in a club recently. No specific date and no pics though :( but according to the fans... BH looked soooo cool! :blush:

I'm not sure if the fans were (actually) following him.. :unsure: .. but they saw him, just didn't take any pics. Probably giving BH his time of privacy.

Aaww love you Rubie *hugg*

I just had a small fracture on my arm but now it`s alright :)

Don`t ask me about it... those 3 long days were so difficult to spend without visiting here :crazy: but oh well it payed off quite well :lol:

LOL no Rubie you can`t ever leave... not even for a day because Everything LBH is never complete without our dear Rubie :blush:

-------

Wow thanks for sharing the news... hearing news about BH gets me more excited :w00t: ...... OMG BH looked cool? I wish there were pics, but hopefully we`ll hear more exciting news from him soon... and including pics this time :P :blush:

March 3, 2008

Why Hollywood is into Korean actors (American captivated by the Korean Wave) 

Lately, Hollywood movie producers are making an effort to employ Korean actors and Korean-American actors. Once captured by Japanese and Chinese actors, Hollywood is slowly being taken over by Korean actors.

Lee Byeong-Heon (G.I. Joe), Rain - Jeong Ji-Hoon (Speed Racer), Jeon Ji-hyeon (Blood the Last Vampire), Jamie Jung, and Park Joon-Hyung (Dragon Ball), not Japanese actors are playing supporting roles in movies that are remakes of Japanese animations. This fact means that in a culturally, Korea has surpassed Japan as a strong nation, and it is welcoming news.

There are two main reasons why Hollywood keeps sending love calls to Korean and Korean-American actors.

It is because the Korean Wave that has blown in Asia has influenced Hollywood as well. Another reason is that the image of Koreans has risen in America. The power of the Korean community has increased enough that America would be interested.

In addition, because the movies are remakes of Japanese movies, it is established that the main character should be Japanese. Nevertheless, the script has been changed to a Korean, and actors such as Lee Byeong-Heon and Rain have been cast.

Also, the attractive image, acting skills, and sincerity of Koreans also play a part in this newly found interest in Korean actors. 

Original article at kr.news.yahoo.com
English translation by www.hancinema.net

Fan sighting LBH in LA! :w00t:

A Japanese friend told me last night that 2 Japanese fans saw BH in downtown LA and in a club recently. No specific date and no pics though :( but according to the fans... BH looked soooo cool! :blush:

I'm not sure if the fans were (actually) following him.. :unsure: .. but they saw him, just didn't take any pics. Probably giving BH his time of privacy.

Hi rubie - envy these fans who saw him. How lucky they are indeed! At least he finds time to unwind inspite of his busy schedule. How I wish we could see some pix of him clubbing again soon in LA. This guy always looks so cool as ever. :)

Guest elbie-h forever

Good Afternoon to all hunnies. It's so good to be here again after one month of LBH deprivation. I had to undergo a major operation so I was not able to come here as often as before. I missed all of the LBH goodies and newsbits. But anyway I had to review all the back pages although I have so little time because of work. I just want to say hello to everyone and keep up on giving your news and opinion. I enjoyed reading all of them.

Good Afternoon to all hunnies. It's so good to be here again after one month of LBH deprivation. I had to undergo a major operation so I was not able to come here as often as before. I missed all of the LBH goodies and newsbits. But anyway I had to review all the back pages although I have so little time because of work. I just want to say hello to everyone and keep up on giving your news and opinion. I enjoyed reading all of them.

Today and everyday is HUG DAY at EverythingLBH! :w00t:

Hi Priscilla! BIG bhug.gif HUG! Welcome back to EverythingLBH, we have missed you!

Personally, I must say that the mention of 'major' and especially 'operation' in one breath really makes my heart beat faster. :sweatingbullets: But I'm so glad to see you posting again, back at this enchanted thread of ours. We hope that you are doing well, now that everything's back to normal.. right?

Anything at all, just let us know and enjoy the thread.. all the updates, Hunnie-love, sweet banter and pics.. everything about our BH, always here to share with all. I know for a certain, just a little bit of BH update will definitely cheer and brighten up the cloudiest day. :wub:

I'm updating this article for our club entry, if anyone misses it.. simply check the fanclub for the easiest reference. :D

---

An old but cool interview (5 years ago) with Lee Byung Hun by The Straits Times, Singapore and very much, still relevant.. :blush:

Photos from All In promo pics dated Jan 5, 2003 from newsbankimage (thanks to roger-bhjwlove's previous highlight)

Monday, 31 March 2003

Call me for a date

Lee Byung Hun, star of Korean drama serial All In, is willing to dine with fans or catch a movie with them, thanks to a lack of paparazzi culture in Korea

By Samuel Lee

allin7.jpgallin10.jpg

IF KOREAN actor Brian Lee Byung Hun has any regrets, it is the fact that his Asian fans will not get to hear his deep and manly voice when his latest TV show is exported.

Lee, one of the hottest heartthrobs from the Land Of The Morning Calm, has been keeping South Koreans glued to their television sets with his understated performance as a gambler with a dark past in the immensely popular Korean drama serial, All In.

'It's a pity all the efforts I put into my breathing techniques and my speaking parts will be lost because everything will be dubbed in Chinese,' he lamented in Korean during a press conference earlier this month at Jeju island, where much of All In was filmed. The 24-parter co-stars the beautiful Song Hae Gyo (Autumn In My Heart) as his star-crossed lover.

Since its debut on Jan 15 on the Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS) TV network, All In has been one of the most watched prime-time programmes on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 10 pm, with viewership reaching as high as 40 per cent across Korea.

Riding high on the so-called Korean wave of TV dramas, movies and pop music which has been sweeping across China, Hongkong, Taiwan and South-east Asia since the late-1990s, All In will premiere in Taiwan on the GTV network early next month. Other TV stations across the region, including both MediaCorp's Channel 8 and SPH MediaWorks' Channel U, are still in negotiations with the distributor.

The ripples generated by the wave have also upped the popularity of Korean stars across Asia. Where the likes of Song and Lee only had a domestic following previously, they are now practically mobbed whenever they go on promotional tours in cities such as Hong Kong, Taipei and even Ho Chih Min City .

allin5.jpgallin6.jpg

Boyish-looking and tanned, Lee's sexiness combines the Sensitive New Age Guy (Snag) of Autumn In My Heart's Song Seung Hun and the bespectacled Bae Yong Jun (Winter Sonata), with the rough-and-ready appeal of Shin Hyun Joon (Guns & Talk) and Jang Hyuk (Volcano High).

Candid and upfront, Lee, 32, admitted to being a narcissist when he was younger. 'I used to think I was very good-looking. But after so many years of looking at myself, I've got bored and don't think so any more,' he told journalists from Hongkong, Taiwan, Thailand and Singapore through a translator, before breaking into laughter.

Spotted in 1991 after taking part in a nation-wide acting audition organised by the government-owned Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) TV station, he won acting awards at KBS but never quite made it big.

His luck changed in 1998 when he was cast in a music video for K-pop singer Cho Sung Mo called To Heaven. From then, audiences sat up and paid attention whenever he appeared on the big screen (Harmonium In My Memory and Joint Security Area) and on television (Happy Together and Beautiful Days).

Critics also singled him out for his versatility in tackling sensitive new age roles such as those in Harmonium and Beautiful Days, as well as macho ones in Joint Security Area. He also won praise for the sense of sophisticated masculinity in his acting.

Fans all over Asia are also smitten with him because, unlike stars from Hong Kong, Taiwan or Hollywood, he is quite an open book, thanks to the absence of a paparazzi culture in Korea. He is fine with them using his manager's mobile phone number, which he leaves on his website, to arrange dates with him. Describing it as 'a great honour', he said he would oblige when time permitted.

'I've had dinners with fans from Singapore. In fact, members of my Singapore fan club also came to Seoul last year to watch my movie, Addicted, with me,' he said. Alas for his fans, he has had no time for anything like that lately due to the filming of All In. The schedule during one period was so intense, he had to film for four days on end, followed by a trip to the United States for a location shoot.

'It was so bad I had to ask my mother to pack my bags and pass them to me at the airport,' says the filial son who still lives in Seoul with his widowed mother, grandparents and a younger sister, who was first runner up in the Miss Korea beauty pageant in 1996.

Surprisingly, he makes no bones about the fact that he drinks and smokes and that his favourite brand of cigarettes is Dunhill. Furthermore, despite rumours that he wears a foundation colour darker than his skin tone to make him look more tanned, he openly spoke with journalists while getting his makeup touched up in their presence.

In fact, he was so comfortable with the media, he sat down readily to have a quick bite with them before starting the press conference. 'Just don't take pictures of me eating. I want to enjoy my food,' he said as he cut into his steak.

allin9.jpgallin8.jpg

10 THINGS ABOUT HUN THE HUNK

1 - A MAJOR in French literature, theatre and cinematography at the Hanyang and Joongang universities, both in Seoul, Brian Lee Byung Hun speaks French, English and a bit of Mandarin though he prefers to use a translator when meeting foreign media.

2 - His deep, rich bass voice has lent itself to an animation feature, and theme songs for KBS drama Tomorrow Love and the movie, Who Is Making Me Crazy.

3 - Though swamped with recording offers, he turned them down to focus on acting until 1999, when he released the album, Tears. (edit the title of the album is To Me)

4 - Similarly, he is flooded with more product endorsement deals than he can handle and his face has launched everything from furniture to cologne.

5 - His best buddy is another popular actor, Song Seung Hun, whom he met on the set of Beautiful Days in 2001. (edit the reporter made a mistake here since SSH was never in BD but actually debuted in Beautiful My Lady in 1997)

6 - According to a recent readers' poll by Screen magazine, a Korean version of Britain's Screen International, Lee ranks No. 4 in the list of Top 10 Most Popular Korean Actors - after Sol Kyung Gu, Han Suk Kyu and Jung Woo Sung.

7 - The 12 years he spent in show business have earned him a string of nicknames. The more memorable ones include 'The celebrity who smokes in style', 'Possibly the best kisser', 'A VIP hotel staff love most to serve' and alternately, 'A star most likely to be a playboy' and 'A star least likely to be a playboy'.

8 - Still single, he is looking for 'someone who'd feel like a long-time friend, yet can evoke that first-time feeling of freshness'.

9 - Given his fluent English, Lee is eyeing Hollywood, but is giving himself more time to 'brush up and refine' his acting.

10 - Eight hours in the making, his bedroom scene with Song Hae Gyo in SBS drama serial All In sets a new record in Korean TV production.

The Straits Times, 31/3/2003 straitstimes.asia1.com.sg -- the direct link have expired though

These are also previous pics of LBH back in 2003 (I wouldn't mind if he'd sport the same short hairstyle/fashion but who knows how he looks these days.. huh ^^). Anyway.. if I remember correctly, the event that BH went to.. I think it was a book launch by an author-friend.

Interestingly, later on the same day.. something happened at his house (refer the last image). A fan had been camping outside BH's gate with all her things, wanting to move in with him. :sweatingbullets: She was, unfortunately not feeling very well, whenever it rains & moody weather.. she gets a bit out of herself doing unusual stuff. Her husband came to bring her home and to apologize to BH for the inconvenience, as the woman meant no harm.. it was settled amicably.

Photos from events dated May 7, 2003 (from newsbankimage thanks to roger-bhjwlove's highlight)

LBH1.jpgLBH4.jpg

All in clickable thumbnails

th_LBH2.jpg th_LBH3.jpg th_LBH5.jpg th_LBH6.jpg th_LBH7.jpg

th_LBH8.jpg th_LBH9.jpg th_LBH10.jpg th_LBH11.jpg th_LBH4.jpg

news20031.jpg

This is another previous report from ATV HK, translated by Shirley.st at leebyunghun.com in 2003 that I've just found again at our EverythingLBH forum. Still so many things to look through over there but I just have to share this.. one that's good to read. It's like.. something that you've been looking for.. for quite awhile.. those "things that you've read before but can't remember where or when".. you know.. :blush: .. I always had that feeling as I'd usually remember some things but don't feel quite complete just mentioning it without a (credible) source as back-up.

So, sharing another cool article.. for all new fans & everyone at the thread.. all about Lee Byung Hun. I believe the write-up was written & posted at dotcom during the All In airing in Hong Kong. If I'm not mistaken, there was a clip, too.. for the interview.

LBH likes to spar his acting skills against Tony Leung (credits to Shirley for the translated gist)

All In, recently being broadcasted on ATV (every Monday to Friday, 8:40 pm), will be telecasting its finale next week. This is the first Korean drama to have a gambling theme, and hence attracted a lot of viewers, with very impressive rating records. Recently ATV arranged for us to fly to Korea for special interview directly with the male lead LBH.

LBH is one of Korea top actors, and also among the list which command the highest movie contract price. ATV placed great emphasis and attention on this trip to Korea to interview LBH, and sponsored all the clothes and hairstyling which amounted to six figure costs.

And this top star of Korea was equally impressive, the interview was conducted in a 5 star hotel with several of his working staff. He maintained very serious attitude towards work, during the course of his interview, he stood up suddenly and remove his jacket and walk away smiling. Initially, we were clueless about what has happened, it was because he wanted to have a change of clothing, to meet the "Hong Kong" audience, since he thought the previous clothes were not suitable. And when he returned, he apologized twice for his sudden action.

As one of the top actors in Korea, does he feel immense pressure?

LBH commented: I have a strong sense of responsibility. And commanding such high price, a lot of people will have great expectation of me, if I don't perform well, I will not be happy too, hence there is great pressure.

How to release the stress?

He said: Normally I would exercise or go to the sauna, to make myself sweat. If I encounter any unhappy matters, I will go for a tour or vacation.

He's been labeled as the most perfect man who is both tough but with a gentle side, what type of person does he think he belong to?

He commented he is a person full of dilemma, as to when he will be tough or gentle, he just smiles and did not know what to respond..

In recent years, a lot of Korean actors has had opportunities to work with Hong Kong actors. For instance in Failan, Zhang Bo Zhi (aka Cecilia Cheung) with Choi Min Sik, and in So Close, Song Seung Hun with Shu Qi and Vicky Zhao, when asked about which HK actor LBH would like to work with

He replied: "I am not very familiar with HK actresses, but I very much like to work with Tony Leung (Chiu Wai), as I think he is a good actor and with very expressive eyes. (If the two cooperate, there will definitely be great chemistry and sparks.)

Which HK director he'd like to work with?

He said: "Peter Chan, as I think he's a very sensitive (emotional??) person and we get along well. Peter Chan and Chang Jia shang, have previously approached him on cooperation, but till now, there is still no news.

He said "Two years ago when he was in Hong Kong, he had spoken with Peter Chan. "As I like his movies, and he also will like to invite me work together on a project, and hence I will hope to have a chance to work together with Peter Chan, but currently now, such opportunity has not arise yet.

What was the movie theme Peter Chan was asking you to act in?

LBH replied with a smile: "It seemed to be a romance movie''

Report from ATV HK, translated by Shirley at www.leebyunghun.com

---

ps: I wonder if BH managed to meet up with Dir. Peter Chan again when the latter visited the GBW set last January? Maybe if BH hadn't already left for the US at that time but there's no pics of them.. just the two movie directors. But this is really something that I've forgotten about, about BH's acquaintance with the Chinese director.. although his admiration for Tony Leung is well-known.

These caps are awesome, H! MwaHHH! :w00t: Just what I wanted, too.. you know that.. that's not BH's hand putting in the sugar cubes in the coffee, right? It's Dir. Kim's hand.. which is all the better, for what I'm asking for. :blush: :rolleyes: I love it how BH would love to tease the director saying that the latter really wanted to act in the movie as well, hence his hand with the coffee. :lol:

I'm glad you liked them Rubie, was the least I could do for a pal ;) I didn't know that was the directors hand, aww bless him. Like LBH said, I bet he wanted to act in his own movie... even if it was his hand which made the cameo lol

Aaww love you Rubie *hugg*

I just had a small fracture on my arm but now it`s alright :)

Don`t ask me about it... those 3 long days were so difficult to spend without visiting here :crazy: but oh well it payed off quite well :lol:

LOL no Rubie you can`t ever leave... not even for a day because Everything LBH is never complete without our dear Rubie :blush:

-------

Wow thanks for sharing the news... hearing news about BH gets me more excited :w00t: ...... OMG BH looked cool? I wish there were pics, but hopefully we`ll hear more exciting news from him soon... and including pics this time :P :blush:

Glad to have you back Celina and happy to hear you're feeling better :D I agree about the pics, we're all missing seeing our Hunnie :(

Interestingly, later on the same day.. something happened at his house (refer the last image). A fan had been camping outside BH's gate with all her things, wanting to move in with him. :sweatingbullets: She was, unfortunately not feeling very well, whenever it rains & moody weather.. she gets a bit out of herself doing unusual stuff. Her husband came to bring her home and to apologize to BH for the inconvenience, as the woman meant no harm.. it was settled amicably.

Damn, I thought I'd paid that reporter to keep quiet :unsure: I think I'll go wander out in the rain for a while... where's my tent? Lol!

I'm glad you liked them Rubie, was the least I could do for a pal ;) I didn't know that was the directors hand, aww bless him. Like LBH said, I bet he wanted to act in his own movie... even if it was his hand which made the cameo lol

There's some cool tidbit behind it.. LBH keeps getting NGs (no good) for that scene.. just to put sugar in his espresso cup but Dir. Kim wasn't happy with it, nonono. :P Just show how thoroughly detailed he is even for what seemingly a very & simple scene. So.. he tried doing it himself and 'Aha!.. this is how it should look". Hahaa.. clever way to get his hand cameo-ing in his own movie, huh. :lol:

Damn, I thought I'd paid that reporter to keep quiet :unsure: I think I'll go wander out in the rain for a while... where's my tent? Lol!

That was you, H?!? :huh::P

Whoops.. sorry to blow your cover. :lol:

Btw.. come back to the forest.. you'd get chills out there. :sweatingbullets:

H-e-l-p! absolutely CLUELESS here..

Saw this pic at the news sites.. I think it's saying something about Korean actors in Hollywood movies, etc.. etc..

But.. is this a new capture from G.I. Joe? :sweatingbullets: Or some other movie? Who's the guy being circled in the pic? Huhuhu.. I can't even identify our BH correctly these days.. :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

83e20011_1.jpg

Source: http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_sc/20080...%E7%B8%B6%0B%7D

H-e-l-p! absolutely CLUELESS here..

Saw this pic at the news sites.. I think it's saying something about Korean actors in Hollywood movies, etc.. etc..

But.. is this a new capture from G.I. Joe? :sweatingbullets: Or some other movie? Who's the guy being circled in the pic? Huhuhu.. I can't even identify our BH correctly these days.. :ph34r::sweatingbullets:

Rubie, don't get too excited. He is only a Korean actor who is in the new movie "Rambo 4" if I am not wrong.

I am sure we can "smell" Hunnie from far... :D How can you not identify him ? huh? huh? :rolleyes:

Rubie, don't get too excited. He is only a Korean actor who is in the new movie "Rambo 4" if I am not wrong.

I am sure we can "smell" Hunnie from far... :D How can you not identify him ? huh? huh?

HUH.. it's not Hunnie, huh.. sobsob.. *sniff*..

I think I'm missing him too much that I'm SEEING him everywhere already. :sweatingbullets: When it turns out to be someone else.. feels so sad.. sigh..

No news, no pics.. :tears: .. no BH talks..

A feature from Cine21 in a HK magazine, previously posted on 17-04-2005 (images from Cine21 used here might not be correctly related to the article)

<A Bittersweet Life> is a movie where the title and contents contrasts sharply. This movie can be seen as dark as well as heartwarming; shows that our life is not as sweet as it seems, and the sweetness is only for a fleeting moment only.

Lee Byung Hun is the male lead for this movie, this does not surprise us at all. Lee Byung Hun is the one and only choice, besides him, there is no one else who is better suited for this role. Possessing the image of loyalty and steadfastness to enable the triad boss to trust him, from such a status, it requires a certain maturity. Falling for the boss's mistress on the other hand, requires the quality of youthful rebelliousness From this we can conclude, Lee Byung Hun is the best choice for the role.

Suddenly in the mind, the story of Icarus comes to mind. He spreads his wings and freely flies, but yet flying too high, the sun melts the wax that holds his wings together, thus he falls through the sky and perishes. Just like Icarus who did not heed his father's advice, flying to too high places, Jin Shan Yu (LBH's character) disregarded the task set for him: to supervise the boss's mistress, thus in the end, his fate is like that of Icarus: sad and tragic.

100237_05.jpg

Our camera crew were on site at one of the filmsets. On the stairs, Lee Byung Hun in the midst of filming, revealed an innocent and youthful smile. Having gone through interviews with 6 TC stations, as well as the editing of BSL MTV the night before, these made him very busy, and he seemed rather worn out. From our 3 hour observation of Lee Byung Hun, besides changing clothes and tie, eating hotdogs and hamburgers, drinking the water from the water cooler, smoking, we did not really gather any breaking news. But looking at this from another angle, from all this we can truly understand Lee Byung Hun.

Source: www.winzoo.com, our thanks to Jacqueline (BHLee HK Club) for the article & Wei Lin for the English translation

M0020029_bittersweet_24.jpg

M0020030_bittersweet_25.jpg

M0020031_bittersweet_26.jpg

Guest zoeve

Hi! Hello! :D

I've been enjoying reading the stuffs I've missed these past few days. I'm glad to be back here. :D

Just want to share my opinion on JSA. I have seen JSA and I absolutely love it because of its human element. I decided to check it out since I have read good reviews online. It wasnt what I expected since its a movie set in the middle of the conflict between North and South. Overall, I was absolutely pleased by it. I love movies with a lot of heart. :blush: Of course, It goes without saying that LBH was superb in this film.

Speaking for the "I Come With The Rain" movie... like i said before.. Dir Tran always casted his wife a leading actress.. She is Hunnie's co-star.. Here is her pix in the movie... tsk tsk.. i guess she is 10-year older than our man! :unsure:

http://img123.imageshack.us/img123/4079/ic...inmovie5qj6.jpg

I find that weird unless his wife is a really good actress. That must also be uncomfortable since LBH and his wife have an intimate scene in the movie, right? :unsure:

Good one! :w00t::lol:

I've been enjoying reading the stuffs I've missed these past few days. I'm glad to be back here. :D

Just want to share my opinion on JSA. I have seen JSA and I absolutely love it because of its human element. I decided to check it out since I have read good reviews online. It wasnt what I expected since its a movie set in the middle of the conflict between North and South. Overall, I was absolutely pleased by it. I love movies with a lot of heart. :blush: Of course, It goes without saying that LBH was superb in this film.

Hi ZoEve! Been missing you, too. Welcome back!

Still no GI Joe updates, right? :unsure: Hmm.. our Hunnie is MIA in LA. :mellow:

But I completely agree on your JSA thoughts. The movie is just awesome and very well-made, too. I've never heard or read about JSA before watching it, just trusting on my instinct to watch LBH.. and it turned out so much better than expected. These days, I often read (praising) movie reviews only to be less than convinced in the end. But JSA is truly a gem to behold.. as well as A Bittersweet Life. Truly glad that LBH was a part of these excellent movies.

I find that weird unless his wife is a really good actress. That must also be uncomfortable since LBH and his wife have an intimate scene in the movie, right? :unsure:

There could be some "better-left-unsaid" opinions on the husband-only-casting-his-wife deal (even wikipedia had highlighted this) but I don't think that there'll be too much 'onscreen intimacy' between BH and the director's wife but I could be wrong. :sweatingbullets: First thought would be.. they won't do anything too racy like some movies.. right (intense would be different).. since she's the wife but then.. who knows. Gosh.. what am I babbling about. :ph34r:

Guest zoeve

^^

None thats a bit substanstial to share (i.e. involving LBH) :( Hopefully there will be soon.

I don't mind onscreen intimacy if its relevant to the story. Oh well, I just wanted to comment on the director's weird preference. :wacko:

Instead I will share this video I posted in the Beautiful Days thread. :D

BDMV.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcxC80aFVLk

Its a fan-made video with clips from the series, including one of my favorites -- the window wiping scene between MC and YS, and clips from a concert wherein LBH sung the song in a concert. :) :blush:

I don't mind onscreen intimacy if its relevant to the story. Oh well, I just wanted to comment on the director's weird preference. :wacko:

I get what you mean.. whatever his reason, let's hope it won't affect the movie in a bad way, at least not to BH. :blush: As an actor, BH is also very professional on scenes to act out.. especially in relevancy to the storyline.

Thanks for the BD clip :wub: .. that's certainly a well and wonderful sharing while we're still waiting for somethingLBH to emerge... sometime.. like.. soon..

---

Btw, read in the Korean ent. news that RSW, HJW and a number of celebrities are receiving awards for tax-related stuff plus being a one-day tax managers at the counter just as BH had done in 2006. Aish.. looking at those pics, can't help remembering how the thread was flooded with pics of BH being the tax manager. :rolleyes: Though it's nothing to do with his work but as a well-known celebrity and citizen, it's just something that .. perhaps his management had singled out for him to do then... for the public service, quite directly.

Obviously, we won't be seeing anything similar from BH anymore.. not even any CF endorsements like others as he's fully into serious acting, and so far away too.. :tears: ..

On one point.. it's good that BH is truly pursuing what he really wanted to do and achieve.. on the other hand.. it seems that we're "cut" off from pretty much.. everything. :mellow:

Guest zoeve

I know what you mean about being cut-off. There is not much news about him. :unsure:

But on the otherhand, It must be such a relief for him being abroad and all. He is not much well-known in America yet so he get to do stuff like clubbing and hanging out and enjoy the anonymity we as regular people take for granted. :mellow: Just my thought.

We can just reminisce on his past projects and bits of news on current ones to spend our time, for now. :sweatingbullets:

^ Indeed, and I can't agree more that being in the US.. it's actually giving BH a personal time he's finally able to enjoy without restriction after a strenuous time working non-stop. I think it's quite clear why BH went to the US unanounced, even the media didn't even know about it till the phone-interview with Newsen was published. However... as soon as word got out.. it will eventually be known where & what he's doing.. as some fans have seen him around (but no pics). I'm beginning to think it might be his own request that no personal pics be posted (as yet or not at all) while he's there.. unless it's directly from the movie filming.

All of us, I'm sure understood the situation and we couldn't be happier that BH is enjoying himself in LA.. but.. uhh.. obviously.. being a hopeless fangirl that I am.. the "greedy" tendency is always there. LOL :P

The Spidey-Hunnie Birthday in Hawaii 2004

20041207.jpg

image from ponycanyon