Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest kdramafanusa

[Panda warning] beware uhh.. topless, badboy, intimate, intense sexy BH scenes..

Oh Rubie, you are trying to kill all of us here. Heheee.

we are still patient.... enough ...

ehrmm.. hope our agent chrissejin didn't faint there :lol:

Hahaaaha.

rubie - you're right Storm Shadow is a COBRA operative thus a baddie. :sweatingbullets: But remember that LBH has his own way of making his character endearing even if he is considered a "baddie". Like MC. :blush:

Yup. MC rules!

Thanks everyone for the laughs & companies....

rubie - you're right Storm Shadow is a COBRA operative thus a baddie. :sweatingbullets: But remember that LBH has his own way of making his character endearing even if he is considered a "baddie". Like MC. :blush:

rubie - if you so decide to try any of the other 3 Extremes I would suggest you check out "Box". :)

I can't agree more about MC :blush: .. and I'm sure BH will bring all his latest bad & mean onscreen personas with real intense attitude and believable performances. A persona with character and a role with personality.

Thanks zoeve for sharing the cool reviews and thoughts at the Three, Monster movie thread. Appreciate it, mwah!

I might try watching 'Box' but not 'Dumpling'.. nonono.. :ph34r:

Oh Rubie, you are trying to kill all of us here. Heheee.

Yupyup.. it's part of the plan. Muahahaa *evil laugh* ..

I can't be the only one sweating & fainting.. :phew::P

Yup. MC rules!

Thanks everyone for the laughs & companies....

No problem at all.

We're open 24 hours for continuous Hunnie-sharing :wub: .. lotsa fun, love and laughter. :lol:

Panda S.O.S

This is a fanmade MV for the Chasecult CF photoshooting that BH did in 2004, shot in Australia (Brisbane? if I'm not mistaken). The last of Chasecult that he did. We've got the pics from the catalogue but does anyone has the actual BTS clip of the photoshooting? :unsure: The YouTube clip had shown some excerpts from the clip, which the first time I'm seeing it.

Would appreciate it very much if anyone has this particular clip to share. Merci.

chase_f_edver leebyunghun

youtube2.jpg

Guest celina86

[Panda warning] beware uhh.. topless, badboy, intimate, intense sexy BH scenes..

THE LOVE PHANTOM - Angel or Devil?

Kill the Love vs Addiction MV by LeeKeiX

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHAY06XF3c

Wow thanks for sharing Rubie

I have seen Addiction before but not Kill The Love... I really want to watch that movie :blush:

The MV was simply burning up my screen :w00t: BH was looking too hot to handle... And that`s right - he`s sweet and dangerous... and mostly clumsy but in cute way (during from the beginning in KTL) :lol:

Panda S.O.S

This is a fanmade MV for the Chasecult CF photoshooting that BH did in 2004, shot in Australia (Brisbane? if I'm not mistaken). The last of Chasecult that he did. We've got the pics from the catalogue but does anyone has the actual BTS clip of the photoshooting? :unsure: The YouTube clip had shown some excerpts from the clip, which the first time I'm seeing it.

Would appreciate it very much if anyone has this particular clip to share. Merci.

youtube2.jpg

Thanks Rubie :D

I haven`t seen it before either

That was a real cute MV... Hunnie looking adorable as ever :blush: :blush:

I have seen Addiction before but not Kill The Love... I really want to watch that movie :blush:

The MV was simply burning up my screen :w00t: BH was looking too hot to handle... And that`s right - he`s sweet and dangerous... and mostly clumsy but in cute way (during from the beginning in KTL) :lol:

Heee.. I've not seen Kill The Love either.. only some "hot" excerpts, courtesy of fans' sharing before. But.. but.. I don't think I have the clips anymore.. :tears:

The 1997 (1996?) movie is quite.. I think.. the most daring that BH did during his early movie days. Maybe not as intensely captivating as Addiction.. given the maturity & acting experience but Kill the Love sure had some pretty "hot & heavy" scenes between him & the leading lady which I still have no idea her name and another of him with a Caucasian actress (in a flashback scene) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure if we're able to get the movie online or offline.. unless we can read/understand Japanese. :blush: .. the J-fans has almost all his movies/series, even backdating to the early 90s.

From what I've seen.. I can say that LBH in Kill the Love, portrayed a rather wild and hotheaded young man.. caught up in the moment.. with some things his character did that we might not agree with.

ps: btw Celina, did you manage to watch the BSL-Rose MV posted a few pages back?

Guest celina86

Heee.. I've not seen Kill The Love either.. only some "hot" excerpts, courtesy of fans' sharing before. But.. but.. I don't think I have the clips anymore.. :tears:

The 1997 (1996?) movie is quite.. I think.. the most daring that BH did during his early movie days. Maybe not as intensely captivating as Addiction.. given the maturity & acting experience but Kill the Love sure had some pretty "hot & heavy" scenes between him & the leading lady which I still have no idea her name and another of him with a Caucasian actress (in a flashback scene) :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure if we're able to get the movie online or offline.. unless we can read/understand Japanese. :blush: .. the J-fans has almost all his movies/series, even backdating to the early 90s.

From what I've seen.. I can say that LBH in Love to Kill, portrayed a rather wild and hotheaded young man.. caught up in the moment.. with some things his character did that we might not agree with.

ps: btw Celina, did you manage to watch the BSL-Rose MV posted a few pages back?

Lucky J-fans... I havn`t even watched Runaway either... is that any good BTW? :sweatingbullets:

And yes I did watch the BSL-Rose MV... it`s brilliant :D :D :D Like I said, I love watching BH MV especially the BSL ones :blush: :lol:

^^

~

rubie, AutumnLeaves and anyone else who is interested :D

Just want to share my thoughts about the remaining 2 segments of 3 Monster a.k.a. Three Extremes which are "Box" and "Dumpling".

rubie - if you so decide to try any of the other 3 Extremes I would suggest you check out "Box". :)

Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed Box zoeve :D I completley agree with you when you say that the movie is beautifully done, I think it's the most artistic out of the three. I agree with your interpretation about the ending too, that's what I thought when I had watched it a few times over.

Because you liked Dumplings the least out of the three, I'll just eat half of my hat lol But I'm still glad you watched it and glad you enjoyed Cut and Box :P

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKHAY06XF3c

Hotness... overload... need... water! Rubie, that was one awesome MV! Thanks for sharing. What movie are the first clips from? The ones where he's throwing the knife. He looks positivley delicious in those, love his bad boy attitude :wub:

it is 7AM Sunday in LA now

wonder whether chrissejin is till asleep or fainting from seeing the man! :sweatingbullets:

:lol: Wouldn't be so bad if she faints infront of him, he might give her mouth to mouth lol ;)

Lucky J-fans... I havn`t even watched Runaway either... is that any good BTW? :sweatingbullets:

Yeah.. that's why most series or movie clips/MVs shared on YouTube are courtesy the Japanese fans. :mellow:

I managed to watch some earlier and ending scenes of Runaway.. again, from a great fan sharing site which unfortunately has ceased to exist. It was.. like his second big screen feature. Even at the time, he's just a natural.. the actress was not bad either but.. it was an old production with some predictable cliches. Some steamy scenes (although I managed to watch just one :blush: ).. and the ending.. BH didn't die.. but the bloody make-up were a bit too much.. to be realistic. :D

Wait.. I believe isahbm saw this movie.. how was it, overall?

:lol: Wouldn't be so bad if she faints infront of him, he might give her mouth to mouth lol ;)

it were heavenly good for her.. but very bad for us because we would be in the dark for the event from now on! :lol:

Hotness... overload... need... water! Rubie, that was one awesome MV! Thanks for sharing. What movie are the first clips from? The ones where he's throwing the knife. He looks positivley delicious in those, love his bad boy attitude :wub:

killove.jpg

Kill the Love (1996)

Director: Im Jong-Jae

Starring: Lee Byunghun (as Love), Chung Sun-Kyung (as Choon Hyang), Yu Oh-Seong

Synopsis: Love was forced to go to America as a runaway student abroad by his father who keens on power. He joins in a gang and comes back to Korea in secret according to the organization's order. After he puts the bag which is supposed to be delivered to others in a locker at the airport, Love wanders around night streets and gets in a nightclub where Chun-Hyang dances. Love is given Chun-Hyang as a present for client of the club. It is their first meeting. Chun-Hyang, who attaches to love, injures herself because she is afraid whether Love goes back to the States. Baek Jun, who comes to see Love from America to accept the bag, allures Chun-Hyang to run away telling her that Love is going to be removed by the organization and the bag contains a huge amount of money. Baek Jun dies in an accident while Love and Chun-Hyang go to the locker at the airport. However Baek Jun who is thought to be dead re-appears. Love and Chun-Hyang engage in a life-and-death fight with Baek Jun to deprive the bag. Then they open the bag expecting money but there are only a gun and a piece of paper which bears a phrase: Kill the Love.

Source: PlanetBH0712

---

now I know the actress' name but no idea if she's still acting..

Panda S.O.S

youtube2.jpg

rubie - I loved the clips. Thanks for the warning ~ i was able to brace myself for the onslaught of hotness! :w00t::lol:

Sorry I dont have the video to share for the chasecult clip.

Thanks zoeve for sharing the cool reviews and thoughts at the Three, Monster movie thread. Appreciate it, mwah!

I might try watching 'Box' but not 'Dumpling'.. nonono.. :ph34r:

Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed Box zoeve :D I completley agree with you when you say that the movie is beautifully done, I think it's the most artistic out of the three. I agree with your interpretation about the ending too, that's what I thought when I had watched it a few times over.

Because you liked Dumplings the least out of the three, I'll just eat half of my hat lol But I'm still glad you watched it and glad you enjoyed Cut and Box :P

Glad to know you both like it. :)

'Dumpling' is ok but the gruesome factor was what turned me off. :(

AutumnLeaves - keep the hat -- would be a shame to ruin a perfectly good one. :lol:

Guest celina86

Some banners I made recently :blush:

6jj7gk.jpg

262lhcm.jpg

rruvco.jpg

24bj0i9.jpg

My first ever colorization that I tried :blush:

Before

bfktw.jpg

After

dy2cm8.jpg

Feel free to use any :blush:

More coming soon...

it were heavenly good for her.. but very bad for us because we would be in the dark for the event from now on! :lol:

:lol: You're right TY_KSW. I hope our fellow Hunnie didn't get too hot under the collar lol

killove.jpg

Kill the Love (1996)

Director: Im Jong-Jae

Starring: Lee Byunghun (as Love), Chung Sun-Kyung (as Choon Hyang), Yu Oh-Seong

Synopsis: Love was forced to go to America as a runaway student abroad by his father who keens on power. He joins in a gang and comes back to Korea in secret according to the organization's order. After he puts the bag which is supposed to be delivered to others in a locker at the airport, Love wanders around night streets and gets in a nightclub where Chun-Hyang dances. Love is given Chun-Hyang as a present for client of the club. It is their first meeting. Chun-Hyang, who attaches to love, injures herself because she is afraid whether Love goes back to the States. Baek Jun, who comes to see Love from America to accept the bag, allures Chun-Hyang to run away telling her that Love is going to be removed by the organization and the bag contains a huge amount of money. Baek Jun dies in an accident while Love and Chun-Hyang go to the locker at the airport. However Baek Jun who is thought to be dead re-appears. Love and Chun-Hyang engage in a life-and-death fight with Baek Jun to deprive the bag. Then they open the bag expecting money but there are only a gun and a piece of paper which bears a phrase: Kill the Love.

---

now I know the actress' name but no idea if she's still acting..

Thanks Rubie :D I need to get hold of this film ASAP.

AutumnLeaves - keep the hat -- would be a shame to ruin a perfectly good one. :lol:

:lol: Thanks zoeve, it's awfully hard trying to digest a trilby. Although it isn't too bad with some salad and red wine lol

Celina, those are some beautiful banners! I especially love the first one :wub: The colourization is excellent too, especially for your first try. Keep up the great work :P

Guest celina86

Celina, those are some beautiful banners! I especially love the first one :wub: The colourization is excellent too, especially for your first try. Keep up the great work :P

Aaaww thanks H :blush: ... I`m suprised myself how the colorization actually turned out :P

Great banners, Celina.. well done!

I especially love the 'Once in a Summer' pic of BH & SA. Again.. it intrigues me.. :blush: .. anyone seen the BTS clip for the photoshoot.. one of the earliest they did for the movie? We had some pics before, posted at honeyhunny.. captured by a fan. But as always.. wonder for a clip as well. Maybe the OIAS DVD has it, right?

H.. I can't help laughing at your inventive 'hatty' incentive.. to get zoeve to watch the other 2 segments of 'Three. Monster'. So cute! :lol:

aWww.. missing Hunnie terribly..

I've not seen the actual drama but I thought this is somewhat a cameo/guest role for BH in a Shim Eun Ha drama after (or before?) their collaboration in 'Beautiful My Lady'. Kinda funny story of a girl's infatuation on a man.. not sure if BH was playing the role of a movie star. Anyway.. here's a clip from the series. Anyone who had seen this series, share your thoughts with us. Come on..

Maybe.. it's from this that inspired SEH to take on a role.. yet again as a parking ticket officer in the critically-popular 'Christmas in August' movie, the very next year. ^^

Yet.. a very interesting tidbit that I didn't realize before.. :blush: .. the PD for this short drama is the same PD for 'Beautiful My Lady'.. who eventually.. dum.dee.dum.. directed our favourite 'Beautiful Days. :rolleyes:

So.. for now.. in terms of acting collaboration with LBH.. SEH tops the list with 3 drama series.. BML, I Want and White Nights 3.98. Anyway, SEH is now actively pursuing her fave role.. mother of two lovely girls.

I Want aka I Wish clip by f32000

youtube2.jpghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddNp7ZSga0o

idoem5.jpg

I want (70 min drama, 1997)

Starring: Lee Byung-Hun, Shim Eun Ha

Director: Lee Jang Soo

Production: SBS

Young Ki (Shim Eun Ha) is working as a supervisor of parking violation in the busy street. Although she seems to be harsh on the violated cars, after the working days, she lives on a fantasy such as her favourite novel is “the sorrow of young Bertre”.

With her savings, she bought a used car and she found a man’s photo in it and makes a fantasy about him... One day, she met the man in the photo in real world and he was begging her not to give him a violation ticket. She despaired deeply about the difference between fantasy and reality...

---

ps: hello compgirl! Welcome to EverythingLBH! :lol: