Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Thanks Fiona, Ching and ylin for the gist of the palm-reading article & BH's arrival clip. Appreciate all so very much! :wub: As for the palm-reading.. it's something to be taken with full self-discretion and not something that one should totally rely on, which is not an absolute. Just for the interesting fact and fate that comes along, coincidentally or completely the opposite. If I'm not mistaken, the title of the article relates more on career longevity, whether it'll be something prevailing later or otherwise. All in all, it's for fun and additional observation... something unusual to read. :blush:

I love the ecard by Ping, the one with baby Byunghun. :wub: Most of us have realized that BH probably will marry later than the usual (norm) but I'm sure he will be more than ready when the time comes and completely immersed in a new-bound happiness, with a companion and family to share his life with.

Oooohh... I just love the arrival clip above.. BH's looking so good and very lean, too. :blush: A real sweet treat after a very looooooong working MIA from the patiently-waiting fans everywhere.

Everyone's wishes are just so heartwarming. :blush: Lovely ecards and wonderful dedication for someone totally deserving the well-meant attention. Will compile all the messages for easier reference and sharing later.

This is indeed one truly cool thread, appreciating one very cool Hunnie! :wub:

Captures from lovelbhsato ♥

20070711_1.jpg

20070711_2.jpg

z_MMEDIA5.gif A fanmade birthday clip by lovelbhsato

Hey hey hey... First of all, thanks to dear Rubes for the alert... I would have forgotten if not for your reminder... Very toxic at work!!... Anyway, I'll just wish LBH-ssi a MERRY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Hope that everything goes well for him this year and the coming... I'll post my intended and extended birthday message soon!! Wait for me!!

EDITED

Instead of adding a new post, I think I'll just post my birthday message by editing this post. So here goes!

Dear Mr Lee Byung-hun,

Thank you once again for bringing me and all the Panda sistahs together. I was here since two years ago and I'm still reveling in the joys of this beautiful "bamboo forest" we call our own even after two years together. It has been a great ride following all your developments and here's wishing you all the best in your future endeavours. May your path be enlightened by what your heart had always desired. Hope that you'll stay happy and healthy always. Once again,

HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY, LEE BYUNG HUN SSI!

Yours sincerely,

Asril

Well, this is all I can afford at the moment... Maybe I'll fix a banner when I can... :D

Guest love007

Happy Birthday to Lee Byung Hun!!

Hope you'll be happy all the year

Have a great moment with your special persons

Wish you with the best wishes

May your dream come true :)

Guest isahbm

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEE BYUNG HUN, the most gorgeous guy ever!!!

May you find lasting love and happiness. May you have the success you so richly deserve.

We will always be around to admire, understand & support you!

Guest Mrs. Lee

HAPPY 37th BIRTHDAY to my one and only HUN-nie!!!!

Wishing you all the best in this world!!!!!

i surely miss the Pinay Pandas' BH Birthday Celebration this year...I guess everyone is busy just like this one toxic Mrs. Lee... Miss you all hunnies... tho toxic, i couldn't end the day with greeting my HUN-nie! <_<

^^ Hi Hi Gigi! :blush: Been missing you all the time! :w00t:

Good to see you posting & greeting our one & only... we sure can't miss this special day, no matter what.. huh! :blush:

Wish everything's good with you & Mr. Lee. :lol:

Indeed a sweet, special day.. bringing all back to the forest! :wub:

ps: for all July-born hunnies, too :rolleyes: .. sharing a special month to celebrate with Byunghun-ssi! :D

:w00t::w00t::w00t:Is Hunny getting married next year??? :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Translation by Hyc based on Chinese text by Ping@bhjwlove.com

Pardon any mistakes em95.gif

http://www.nikkansports.com/entertainment/...712-226094.html

The authorized personnel blocks question of marriage

On the 12th, Korean actor Lee Byung Hun had an interview(fan meet?) in Tokyo to launch the sale of his limited Japan edition DVD photograph collection "Paris" (9300 Yen). On the day of his 37th birthday, he smiled wryly and said, “This 1 whole year whenever meeting mother, she keeps saying ‘get married’”. In a few days time he will be going to China for filming of the new movie for several months. "This is probably a year to work hard.” he said.

Will you marry next year? Although the question was blocked by related personnel Lee Byung Hun flashed his white teeth “Byonsama” smile instead of answering.

***The original Japanese text***

イ・ビョンホン関係者が結婚の質問遮る

韓国俳優イ・ビョンホンが12日、DVD付き写真集「パリイ」(9300円)を日本限定で発売し、都内で会見を行った。この日、37歳の誕生日を迎えたが「母親に会うと『結婚しなさい』と言われ続けた1年でした」と苦笑い。数日後には、中国で数カ月に渡る新作映画の撮影に入る。「今年は一生懸命仕事した年になるでしょう」と話した。

来年は結婚? との質問は関係者が遮ったものの、ビョンホンは言葉の代わりに、白い歯を見せる“ビョンホンスマイル”で応えていた。

:w00t: Oh my... oh my... e.r.r.a.t.i.c. r.a.m.b.l.i.n.g *faints*

Oh... my...

Why.. the sudden.. wind ... of .. change.. of.. question & answer? :blush:

Btw... is 2008 a good year for marriage.. :unsure: for Koreans especially? Just asking... *runs!*

Guest hydz71

LEE BYUNG HUN-shi,

May you find happiness and fulfillment in everything you do...

...rise above hardships and celebrate successes...

...enjoy good health and wonderful relationships.

Thank you for touching our lives, warming our hearts, and bringing smiles to our lips.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Happy Birthday to Lee Byung Hun 7.12 in 日本武道館

058_1.jpg

cimg7214.jpg

souvenir - look like handphone pouch

cimg7209.jpg

cimg7210.jpg

Japanese Wine

cimg7212.jpg

photo_43.jpg

Many thanks to ping@bhjwlove for sharing

:w00t: Oh my... oh my... e.r.r.a.t.i.c. r.a.m.b.l.i.n.g *faints*

Oh... my...

Why.. the sudden.. wind ... of .. change.. of.. question & answer? :blush:

Btw... is 2008 a good year for marriage.. :unsure: for Koreans especially? Just asking... *runs!*

I feel strange that this time BH did not avoid the topic of marriage. He himself threw the hint first by saying his mum nagged him to get married. Is this a way of hinting that he is ready? :blink: He can't expect people not to ask question once he said like that. :phew:

So his mum is anxious to see him tying the knots. Is there a possibility that he already has a girl friend? Otherwise, his mum should be saying “find a girl friend” instead of telling him to get married. :P:lol:

^Thanks ylin & Ping for the sweet updates from the Birthday Party. But no pics of Hunnie.. as yet? :unsure: The handphone pouch looks really cute. :P

LEE BYUNG HUN-shi,

May you find happiness and fulfillment in everything you do...

...rise above hardships and celebrate successes...

...enjoy good health and wonderful relationships.

Thank you for touching our lives, warming our hearts, and bringing smiles to our lips.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Such a wonderful & heartfelt message for BH, which all of us would totally agree. Thanks Sarah for saying it so warmly. :wub:

I also agree with melusine-hunnie... true love lasts a lifetime. Yes indeed! :D

I feel strange that this time BH did not avoid the topic of marriage. He himself threw the hint first by saying his mum nagged him to get married. Is this a way of hinting that he is ready? :blink: He can't expect people not to ask question once he said like that. :phew:

So his mum is anxious to see him tying the knots. Is there a possibility that he already has a girl friend? Otherwise, his mum should be saying “find a girl friend” instead of telling him to get married. :P:lol:

Strange indeed.. knowing how extremely secretive he's been about the sensitive non-topic (especially at his side). But he's been 'opening up' since the beginning of the year, I think.. with the magazine & movie interviews previously, about his own personal take on love & being married. :unsure:

BH's mother definitely wants him to get married. Never thought she's picky or anything, just as mothers are... all they want is to see their sons/children to be happy. And BH should.. be with someone already.

Maybe it's just the inquisitive nature of the Japanese media towards BH (even weirder after the gossip-leading-to-lawsuit they came up with last year)... but who knows. Maybe.. there's some hint of truth.. somewhere.

Just follow your heart, Byunghun-ssi... be happy.

yes, he has spoke quite a fair bit on his personal feelings towards love and marriage. I guess it's time for him to move on and I believe all his fans will support him in what ever his decision and choice is :)

and i agree with Ching that if, that is if he is not seeing anyone, his mum would have said "Go get yourself a girlfriend" or maybe just like one of the common scene in kdrama, go for "Blind dates" arranged by mothers, instead of telling him to get married. :P

Guest summerscent

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR HUNNIE!!!!!!! AND THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH FOR BRINGING US SO MUCH HAPPINESS.

yes, he has spoke quite a fair bit on his personal feelings towards love and marriage. I guess it's time for him to move on and I believe all his fans will support him in what ever his decision and choice is :)

and i agree with Ching that if, that is if he is not seeing anyone, his mum would have said "Go get yourself a girlfriend" or maybe just like one of the common scene in kdrama, go for "Blind dates" arranged by mothers, instead of telling him to get married. :P

Yeah but I think he will focus on his work for right now. Marriage is a big responsibilty and not something to be taken lightly. He probably does have a friend but when the time is right to reveal her he will. I know people kept nagging Hong Kong superstar Andy Lau about his love life and he says when he turns 50 he will make the transition to marriage until that time forget about it. However some suspect he already is married and just keeping it a secret. Wouldnt want to upset the fans.