Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

July 28, 2014
Top 7 Korean stars with best wedding photos
By Lee Hyun-jeong The Korea Herald

Their wedding is one of the most memorable and grateful moments in life for many people, and such is the case for celebrities. Many stars attempt to take “one and only” wedding photos in their own unique style. The photos gives a glimpse of what kind of style the stars pursue. Against this backdrop, The Korea Herald has put together this list of the top seven hallyu stars who took unique and stylish wedding photos.
1. Lee Hyori 
20140727000205_0.jpg
K-pop diva Lee Hyori did not follow the Korean wedding photo tradition but created a new trend, as usual. Rather than taking fancy photos in a set-up pose in a professional studio, Lee collected snap shots of the wedding ceremony, seizing natural moments of the big day. 
Lee also did not choose a high-end dress but wore a vintage wedding dress which she had bought in the U.S. for a reasonable price. The dress, seemingly simple, was decorated with various lace. It highlighted her slim body. 

20140727000207_0.jpg

20140727000208_0.jpg

20140727000206_0.jpg

Rather than matching the dress with a classy tiara, Lee wore a flower tiara, boasting a natural and innocent vibe. 
2. Jun Ji-hyun 
20140728000995_0.jpg

The heroine of the drama “My Love from the Star” showed off incomparable wedding photos, full of elegance and natural grace. 

20140727000213_0.jpg

From a young girly dress to an elegant look, Jun boasted various vibes with fancy wedding dresses. 

20140728000996_0.jpg

In a couple shot, Jun showed off a lovely mood by kissing behind the bouquet. 

20140728000997_0.jpg

3. Lee Min-jung 
20140728001000_0.jpg
Actress Lee Min-jung, who tied the knot with actor Lee Byung-hun, mixed studio shots and outdoor snapshots. 
20140728001002_0.jpg

While the couple had an elegant look in the studio shots, both boasted spontaneous looks in the outdoor shots. 
4. Lee Bo-young 
20140727000212_0.jpg

Actress Lee Bo-young, who married Ji-sung, showed off a movie-like wedding photos. 

20140727000211_0.jpg

20140727000210_0.jpg

While the couple wore both wedding attire and casual wear in photos, all showed a spontaneous look as if they were on a date. Lee’s wedding simple dress matched well with Ji-sung’s white tuxedo. 

20140727000209_0.jpg

5. Son Tae-young 
20140728001005_0.jpg

Miss Korea-turned-actress Son Tae-young took film-scene-like wedding shots with actor Kwon Sang-woo. 

20140727000200_0.jpg

20140727000201_0.jpg

Taken in London, the photos showed a couple in love rather than a couple getting married. The pair also did not focus on wedding dress shots. Rather, Son and Kwon posed naturally in a casual look. 

20140727000199_0.jpg

6. Kim Hyo-jin 
20140728001007_0.jpg
Model and actress Kim Hyo-jin, the spouse of actor Yoo Ji-tae, showed off a professional model look in her photos. 

20140728001009_0.jpg

20140728001010_0.jpg

Kim wore a sexy and fancy wedding dress with many decorations. 

20140728001011_0.jpg

From hanbok shots to wedding dress photos, the couple boasted a lovely mood. 

20140728001013_0.jpg

7. Yoo-jin 
20140728001023_0.jpg

Former S.E.S member Yoo-jin took movie poster-like photos with her husband Ki Tae-young. Yoo-jin’s dress, full of lace, expanded her feminine vibe. 

20140727000203_0.jpg

While the couple pursued natural snapshots instead of outdoor ones, it also took elegantly posed photos in a studio. 

20140728001024_0.jpg

July 29, 2014
Celebrities Gather For VIP Premiere of 'Sea Fog'
Source: BNTNews

svfb2i7mhncma1xuh122tiu6omgw2s4k.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On July 28, many celebrities gathered for VIP premiere of ‘Sea Fog.’ The event took place at Coex Megabox in Samsung-dong, Seoul.

‘Sea Fog’ depicts a story of six crew members deciding to smuggle thirty illegal immigrants into Korea. However, things don’t go as planned when Jeonjinho encounters heavy fog. The story is based on the true story of 25 Korean-Chinese illegal immigrants who suffocated to death in storage tank of fishing vessel Taechangho.
Meanwhile, new film ‘Sea Fog,’ starring Kim Yoon Seok, Park Yoo Chun and Han Yeri, is set to hit theater on August 13. (photo by bntnews DB)

July 29. 2014
Lee Byung Heon, 'I Came To See The Movie!'
Source: BNTNews
f2ojgw163xgd2svksyz5br6lha12ma9r.jpg
[by Sunghee Park] On July 28, many celebrities gathered for VIP premiere of ‘Sea Fog.’ The event took place at Coex Megabox in Samsung-dong, Seoul.
‘Sea Fog’ depicts a story of six crew members deciding to smuggle thirty illegal immigrants into Korea. However, things don’t go as planned when Jeonjinho encounters heavy fog. The story is based on the true story of 25 Korean-Chinese illegal immigrants who suffocated to death in storage tank of fishing vessel Taechangho.
Meanwhile, new film ‘Sea Fog,’ starring Kim Yoon Seok, Park Yoo Chun and Han Yeri, is set to hit theater on August 13. (photo by bntnews DB)

July 29, 2014
Photo credit: kimsg0805 via Instagram
Fan description:  Saw Byunghun-ssi at the 'Sea Fog' VIP Premiere after 5 months since 'Memories of the Sword' wrap-party in February (refer the fan-selfie). Byunghun's great smile is always so warm to see.
kimsg0805_2.jpg

kimsg0805_1.jpg

July 29, 2014
Lee Min Jung gorgeous face makes her model 'gold'
By Danielle Wright l Fansshare.com
South Korean television and film actressRose to fame in 2009 with role in family drama "Smile, You"Married to actor Lee Byung Hun in August 2013
Lee Min Jung is considered one of the most attractive women in South Korean film and also one of the best actresses. Thus whenever she endorses a product a considerable amount of attention is directed toward it and this is definitely the situation surrounding her modelling for the luxurious clothing brand VINCISBENCH. 
550x298_Lee-Min-Jung-gorgeous-face-makes
LEE MIN JUNG MODELLING BLACK DRESS The company used the appeal of Lee Min Jung's gorgeous facial features and her stylish fashion fashion sense to create what they feel were 'luxurious and calm pictorials" that they are very confident will appeal to customers. For some of Lee Min Jung's fans this was not a difficult decision because she is renowned as having one of the most elegant and beautiful faces in South Korea. Her facial appearance has been attracting and intoxicating fans throughout her career and it also has another major fan, her husband of one year, international acting star Lee Byung Hun. He admitted that her physical appearance was part of the attraction to her but what made her so overwhelmingly attractive to him is her personality and maturity which led to them talking together for hours. 
She admitted in interviews that initially she was scared of getting married because it meant that her mother would no longer be taking care of her but she quickly learned that there was no reason to be scared.  One of the biggest changes for her was that she was finding herself wanting to cook for someone instead of someone cooking for her as her mother used to cook her breakfast but now, when her schedule permits, she cooks a big breakfast for him.  Her actions suggest that she has found the man of her dreams and she confirmed this view when she recently revealed in an interview that she feels that she has a "great husband".  For Lee Min Jung the honeymoon is not over as she is enjoying being married and considering her comments about what she is doing for her husband, he is a very lucky man and is likely the envy of many men throughout South Korea.
bhmj_21.jpg

July 29, 2014
A 100-crore budget series on Puthu Yugam
TNN | The Times of India
iris12a.jpg
K Series airing on Puthu Yugam from Monday to Friday at 7 pm has successfully brought famous Korean Serials such as Boys over Flowers and Greatest Love to India in Tamil language. In continuation with it, Puthu Yugam is launching on next Korean Series titled IRIS- an action romance entertainer that has been produced with a budget over 100 Crore Rupees on July 31, 2014.

Lee Byung‐hun plays the lead role in IRIS. Lee Byung‐hun, apart from acting in Korean feature films and serials is well known for his roles in Hollywood blockbuster films GI Joe: The Rise of Cobra, G.I. Joe: Retaliation and RED 2. He is also currently playing an important role in the fifth instalment of the world famous Terminator franchise.
In IRIS, Lee Byung‐hun plays an action and romantic hero who studies at the Military Academy in South Korea where he falls in love with a classmate, Hanjana. Later, he and his friend Albert get selected to join an elite unit after various tests. There, Lee Byung‐hun is been assigned with a special task to assassinate the North Korean Prime Minister. He is forced to run after his plan goes wrong and he becomes a wanted man by both North & South Korean Governments. Will he escape and prove innocence? Will he get back to his love? Is what forms the rest of the story of IRIS.
After being telecast in various languages in various countries, IRIS is all set to be aired for the first time in India in Tamil. IRIS will be on air on Puthuyugam every Monday to Friday at 7 pm and the repeat telecast will be at 10.30 pm. A compilation of the Monday to Friday episodes will be telecast on Saturday at 9 pm.

So, he was the mechanic (buddy to BH) in 'To Heaven'. In the Korean articles (a lot of media updates quoted this), it was mentioned ''Bungee Jumping of Their Own'.. could be the movie Byunghun-ssi helped find a spot but JWI declined. Sounds like the role of the university buddies (like Lee Beom Soo did). Too bad they're not as close as they used to.. hope they will be good buddies again.

August 4, 2014
Jeong Woong-in talks about Lee Byung-hun
Source: Newsen via Hancinema.net
photo468994.jpg
Jeong Woong-in spoke about Lee Byung-hun before he was famous.
Actor Jeong Woong-in appeared in the SBS TV show "Healing Camp" on the 4th and mentioned the movies and music videos he appeared in with Lee Byung-hun.
MC Seong Yoo-ri said, "Some say, in the past, Lee Byung-hun helped you get a part in a drama". Jeong Woong-in said, "I starred in the SBS drama "White Night 3.98" with him. I couldn't even look at him because he was so great".
"We returned to Korea after filming in Uzbekistan, but his father had passed away. I had lost my father not long before he did, so I accompanied him to the burial spot. Then later, Lee Byung-hun got to star in Jo Seong-mo's music video and I heard that he had recommended me to the crew".
"So he got me a spot. I was lucky at first. Later on, Lee Byung-hun recommended me to another movie, but I declined because it was too little [of a part]. I told him I was looking for something bigger. We haven't been the same ever since and I feel like I should have taken the chance back then".

Thanks to the highlight at PlanetBH0712, an extensive interview article with Mr. Son. It mentions LBH most definitely but there's no English gist as yet. Nonetheless.. below is a Sohee-related excerpt by a fan.tq.gif

48_resize_BH_entertainment_logo_normal.jInterview with Son Seok Woo, BH Entertainment CEOhttp://news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=015&aid=0003132622

Credit: iza ッ via twitterBrief trans compilation :Sohee is mentioned by BHE Rep.@CHICnG_ pic.twitter.com/j3cJk5D7Tw
20140804_bhent1_sohee.jpg
20140804_bhent2_sohee.jpg

Guest seli_setiana

Touch down.....  \:D/  
:-h  hello everyone missed yah! God!  :D Thanks to @rubie with everythingLBH facebook so i can read news about BH and see all the pict i longing to...