Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Guest kimchibabe

-- by the by..

Not sure what it's about but there's a mention of The Japan Gold Disc Award at one of BH's Japanese fan blogs..

sounding like some good news.. I hope? :unsure:

Is it connected to Byunghun-ssi in any way.. if it is.. how significant it is to him especially? :sweatingbullets:

I went to Rubeurs tonight and saw the SMS for him...something about BEST ASIAN ARTIST and Golden Disc. I think the Japanese fans were congratulating him.

Oh my, has ITSUKA reached gold? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: Maybe BH himself is surprised by this award. This is such a big achievement considering he's like an amateur singer. WOW!

p.s. Just one comment on his Premium Photos....its SIZZLING HOT....air...i need air!!!!! Hope he comes in my dreams tonight. :blush:

I went to Rubeurs tonight and saw the SMS for him...something about BEST ASIAN ARTIST and Golden Disc. I think the Japanese fans were congratulating him.

Oh my, has ITSUKA reached gold? :rolleyes::sweatingbullets: Maybe BH himself is surprised by this award. This is such a big achievement considering he's like an amateur singer. WOW!

Really?! :o That is so cool.. and excellent news indeed! :w00t:

Hope we'll get more info on this.. Best New Artist, huh.. :rolleyes: .. that is indeed a super-cool milestone for BH.. so proud of our Hunnie. :wub:

I'm sure he's not even expecting it at all.. wahhhhh.. Someday for Itsuka.. is here for all of us. :blush:

^ Elaine.. did BH sing the full complete version of 'She'? How was it? Was it an impromptu song.. or just not mentioned in the event schedule.

What song/score he played on the piano? Itsuka? :blush:

Hi rubie, BH sang the full complete version of ' SHE '.

Let alone his voice is enough to kill anyone so what do you think of my opinion of his singing^^ haha...

It's itsuka that he played.

He gave a victory sign after he played the piano showing his satisfaction on his smooth playing:-)

As usual, everyone waited outside the stadium after the show and this time half of his body was out of the car window as he waved to

everyone. I think he was very thoughtful knowing we wanted to see him and so the car was slowed down with lights on and imagine he tilted his head and half his body out of the window to wave to us.

Rubie, he is looking so good and i would say i melted in the whole show :blush:

Good to see you back at the thread, Kim. And the ICWTR update is really new to us.. which we gladly appreciate especially.

Finally an update of the movie being invited to Cannes 2009... this could be the REAL DEAL.. after a few missed steps before. Hope we will see Byunghun-ssi again at the fest this year.. that would be perfect for him, 2 years in a row.

Thanks Kim, it's truly an awesome sharing. Do check out the backpages, too.. quite some updates we have on BH lately. :blush:

I 'm still around here rubie. You should get a copy of LBH premium photo book :lol::w00t: . What am I talking about :lol: ?He is indeed freaking HOT in those pics, make my eyes blur. A bit too much for me, you know I'm a good girl, haha, j/k :lol:

Woohoo! The BH's new Seven Luck pics have certainly gone a notch up. :wub: Similar format from 2 years ago but a sexier BH is making all the difference altogether! :blush:

Hi rubie, BH sang the full complete version of ' SHE '.

Let alone his voice is enough to kill anyone so what do you think of my opinion of his singing^^ haha...

It's itsuka that he played.

He gave a victory sign after he played the piano showing his satisfaction on his smooth playing:-)

As usual, everyone waited outside the stadium after the show and this time half of his body was out of the car window as he waved to

everyone. I think he was very thoughtful knowing we wanted to see him and so the car was slowed down with lights on and imagine he tilted his head and half his body out of the window to wave to us.

Rubie, he is looking so good and i would say i melted in the whole show :blush:

O Wow.. full version of SHE! As kimchibabe said much earlier.. our Byunghun-ssi is that GOOD! If I was there Elaine.. people probably had to carry me out.. :lol:

And he is indeed getting so much better.. playing Itsuka on the piano.. that is just fabulous :wub: really want to see this.

BH was really having a great time at the fan meet.. I can just imagine him.. waving.. he really loves to wave out of the car.. all the time. :D He sure knows what the fans want.

Thanks so much Elaine-hunnie for the cool recap.. rubie melted already just reading it. rbhcool.gif

I 'm still around here rubie. You should get a copy of LBH premium photo book :lol::w00t: . What am I talking about :lol: ?He is indeed freaking HOT in those pics, make my eyes blur. A bit too much for me, you know I'm a good girl, haha, j/k :lol:

Uhh, Kim.. rubie is quite a good girl, too *ahem*.. :rolleyes: .. to get the Premium PhotoBook.. seeing the notty nudie Hunnie.. and risk not breathing after that.. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Still digesting the newly-exposed Byunghun.. :blush:

Thanks very much silver_beam for the wonderful sharing, it's always a warm feeling seeing BH's beautiful house. One that he had built & renovated with so much care and style. We don't see the house (in or outside) being featured much often these days after the "grand tour" when it was first shown in the magazine the moment it was done.

It seems much bigger than how the house looked on the exterior, and a lot more unseen cool spaces around the house.. like the dog place.. the vegetable patch.. the comforting swing.. :blush:

I just love when there's a feature on BH's house or office for instance..

Btw.. BH is back in Seoul, perhaps? Will he return to Tokyo later for the Japan Gold Disc Award.. there's going to be an award presentation, right? :rolleyes: IRIS hasn't really started and Byunghun-ssi is already so busy. :sweatingbullets:

Guest ellabel

LBH Premium Photo Album

https://www.photocolle.net/item/order/step1.php?iid=1

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l75/rogerr1/1.jpg a>5.jpga>9.jpg%7Boption%7D10.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove.com - Please do not hot link :)

Omo!!! :o How come I cant see all the pics u posted, ylin sis? :unsure:

Anyway, I click on the above link and i saw small pics of exposed Hunnie.

Bh really knows how to create waves with his new photobook.

No matter how artistic they maybe some pics are just not to my liking. :rolleyes:

이병헌 글로벌 레이스

[메트로] 2009년 03월 04일(수) 오전 09:17 가 가| 이메일| 프린트

20090304091711294c3_091711_0.jpg

배우 이병헌(39)이 월드스타 도약을 위한 본격적인 글로벌 레이스를 시작한다.

6년 만의 드라마 출연작인 ‘아이리스’의 주연을 맡은 그는 9일 일본 아키타 현으로 출국해 첫 촬영에 돌입한다. 200억원의 제작비를 투입한 블록버스터로 오랜 기간 프리 프로덕션을 거친 9월 KBS 방송 일정과 캐스팅 등 모든 계획을 마무리하고 촬영에 들어간다.

촬영은 3주간 진행되며 귀국 후 국내 세트 촬영 후 이병헌은 5월 러시아와 터키를 도는 대규모 로케이션에 몸을 싣는다.

이와 함께 그는 조시 하트넷·기무라 타쿠야와 지난해 촬영을 마친 영화 ‘나는 비와 함께 간다’가 5월 칸영화제 초청이 유력시되면서 ‘놈놈놈’에 이어 2년 연속 칸 레드카펫을 밟을 것으로 기대된다. 또 다른 할리우드 주연작 ‘지. 아이 조’는 8월 개봉을 확정하면서 미국과 아시아를 비롯한 세계 각지를 도는 월드 프로모션을 소화해야 한다.

이 같은 계획에 맞춰 팬들의 움직임도 분주하다. 그가 3주간 머물 아키타현에는 몰려든 팬들로 인해 거의 모든 숙소의 예약이 끝난 상태다. 또 국내 촬영 일정과 장소를 물어보는 문의가 소속사로 끊이지 않는 등 해외 팬들의 열기가 끓어 오르고 있다.

유순호(기자) suno@metroseoul.co.kr via kr.news.yahoo.com

March 4, 2009

Actor Lee Byung-hun to start international quest becoming a global star

Lee Byung Hun (39) will appear on TV after six years through IRIS with the first shooting in Akita, Japan. A television version of the blockbuster film Shiri with the cost of ₩ 20,000,000,000 will be aired in September after a long pre-production process, casting, and KBS confirmed broadcasting schedule plus a strict plan to finish all the shooting

3 weeks after the shooting in Japan, the production will move on to Russia and Turkey, the major locations of the foreign filming.

In addition, the movie 'I Come With The Rain' in which Lee Byung Hun co-starred with Josh Hartnett, Takuya Kimura is likely to be premiered at the Cannes filmfest this year making it two-consecutive appearances for LBH after 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' last year.

His Hollywood debut of GI Joe: Rise of Cobra will also be released in August, including the U.S. and Asia, with a world promotion taking place almost simultaneously.

As for the new drama IRIS, the production / promotion activity is also focused on the movement of fans. Fans are gathering in Akita to join the 3-week filming of IRIS with the local accomodation steadily being filled up. The agency handling the shooting schedule is cooperating with fans coming to Akita without much restriction, thus increasing the overseas anticipated attention.

may i know why i cant see the link of his house?

Hi WIE, the link by silver_beam only has one image shown that is the exterior/front/side of the house like this one..

b4.jpg

but for more pics from inside the house.. please refer our page 28 HERE

Dear Rubie, thx a lot, much appreciate ^.^

It is the house that he has been staying for quite many years right? Is everything still the same? u know, sometimes, we would like to do some changing to our house ^^'

I guess, i am the only one who cant open the link ^^' and i dont know what is going on, well, i'm not high technology person also ^^'

Dear Rubie, thx a lot, much appreciate ^.^

It is the house that he has been staying for quite many years right? Is everything still the same? u know, sometimes, we would like to do some changing to our house ^^'

I guess, i am the only one who cant open the link ^^' and i dont know what is going on, well, i'm not high technology person also ^^'

I really can't say if everything is still the same.. :unsure: .. never been there upclose ^^ .. but I guess the built or design is pretty much as it has always been.. the house for BH & his whole family. If I'm not mistaken.. the house was only finished around 2001/2.. or perhaps, 2000.. (please correct me if wrongly stated).

But there's obviously addition around the house all the time.. like the garden patch.. trees.. new paint here and there or little things for the compound.. just like everyone else. :D

March 2009 the STORM begins fightpanda.gif

March 5 - GBW DVD Release [X]

pending - 23rd Japan Gold Disc Award / Best New Artist Award

March 10 - IRIS filming starts on location in Akita, Japan

March 23 - GBW and Byunghun nominated at the 3rd Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong

March 27 - 9th Avenue LBH Star Shop Opens, with an autograph session and shop managed by Lee Eun Hee.

Guest tofumui

thanks for all the lovely pix.. those are some well defined abs.. keke...

happy to hear that his fan meet went really well.. it looked like he had lots of fun from all the pix of him smiling..

March 2009 the STORM begins ] fightpanda.gif[/]

March 5 - GBW DVD Release [X]

pending - 9th Avenue LBH Star Shop Opens

pending - 23rd Japan Gold Disc Award / Best New Artist Award

March 10 / March 25? - IRIS filming starts on location in Akita, Japan

March 23 - GBW and Byunghun nominated at the 3rd Asian Film Awards in Hong Kong

[] help.gif[/] anything else we missed?

Hi rubie, thanks for sharing his schedules. I hope the drama is gonna start filming on March 10. Many are already anticipating for this series. Knowing that LBH is in it sounds really that this drama is great. So, he's also confirmed to attend the Asian Film Awards in HK. Good luck to him! :lol::)

Hi WIE, the link by silver_beam only has one image shown that is the exterior/front/side of the house like this one..

] b4.jpg[/]

but for more pics from inside the house.. please refer our page 28 HERE

rubie, wow, is this his house? The exterior & the facade look so nice & cool & i'm sure the interior is as cozy. :lol::)

thanks for all the lovely pix.. those are some well defined abs.. keke...

happy to hear that his fan meet went really well.. it looked like he had lots of fun from all the pix of him smiling..

He does look especially happy at the latest fan meet.. not just the fans enjoying themselves meeting BH but really a treat seeing Byunghun-ssi beaming so bright.. just warms on you, too. :wub:

Even though there's not so much media updates on the fan meet.. we all know that it was truly a successful event, for both BH and his fans especially.

Hi rubie, thanks for sharing his schedules. I hope the drama is gonna start filming on March 10. Many are already anticipating for this series. Knowing that LBH is in it sounds really that this drama is great. So, he's also confirmed to attend the Asian Film Awards in HK. Good luck to him! :lol::)

We're not sure yet if he's confirmed to attend.. as he'll be filming IRIS (or starting to) at the same time but hopefully.. BH and the GBW team will be in Hong Kong for the awards, the fans there are definitely waiting to see him.

rubie, wow, is this his house? The exterior & the facade look so nice & cool & i'm sure the interior is as cozy. :lol::)

Yes, that is BH's house.. from the outside. For the interior of the house.. please refer to the page 28 link posted at the previous post. ^^

It is indeed a cosy, well-styled & warmly built house for BH and his family.

^ Hi kikkii! Thanks so much for the compilation of BH's daring, bold & funky pics from the Premium PhotoBook.. what can blurpanda say.. our Byunghun-ssi is feeling very happy torturing us to no end. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

Btw.. a general question.. how come this particular website is putting up .. like, almost?! .. all the pics from the PhotoBook. Even as 'samples' (for ordering purposes) which were very faintly printed on the images.. it's like the complete set of the images.. already available online. :unsure: With BH Ent and JOFC's well known strict control on copyrighted material.. this is confusing. :huh: I'm not complaining nor liking it.. but really baffled with this kind of 'all-out promotion'.

Elaine.. Cynthia.. Sung-ja.. are these the complete set of images from the latest photobook? Or are there still unseen ones? :mellow: