Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Ooo.. ooo... ooo.. orangecatback.gif

I lovelovelove BH's latest Seven Luck pics! :w00t: HIS EYES ARE SPARKLING! :wub:

Blissful Happiness indeed!

thanks to wakadayo

LBH shop will open in March

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7799/79...ebdec2088aa.jpg

Repost from bhjwlove.com, thanks to roger

Looks like it is facing CJW's shop. :P

Fabulous info, Ching! thumbup.gif So.. we didn't miss anything and BH didn't forget anything either. :blush:

Kinda intimidating, huh.. because.. all the 9th Avenue updates that come to us appear in broken bits and pieces.. no head and no tail. Where... when .. what.. nothing confirmed.

Finally! It'll be opened in March.. hope we will see BH and his SHOP finally!

rbhcool.gif Excellent update, well done!

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove.com

http://www.byung-hun.com/fmtg2009/

thanks to wakadayo

LBH shop will open in March

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/7799/79...ebdec2088aa.jpg

Repost from bhjwlove.com, thanks to roger

Looks like it is facing CJW's shop. :P

Some updates posted at starjiwoo by kk.

Thanks for sharing

http://starjiwoo.com/zeroboard/view.php?id...sc&no=45852

Jiwoo's shop in 9th Avenue is called "Plant Namuhana"

This shop is located nearby the No.1 exit of Guro station (Line 4)

Shop area is around 200 M2 and the display is mainly Jewels designed by Golden Dew and Shoes for Ladies.

14.jpg

9th Avenue / Feb 28 Fanmeet updates posted at the blog, gratiitude to everyone's wonderful sharing ^^

Thanks so much Ching-hunnie for the 9th Avenue info and updates. Now.. that's more like it.. finally seeing that noticeboard of LBH SHOP to be opened in March.. brings a great wave of relief, indeed! :lol: I must say.. that rubes was dumbstruck with all the previous uncertainties.. like, what happened.. what.. what?!? :o Finally.. finally.. a light at the end of the Avenue.. :P

The sharing by ylin & roger on BH's fan meet are indeed most precious, it's just so surreal! :blush: Byunghun-ssi is simply our warm sunshine everyday! :wub: Can't get enough seeing his happiness so obviously clear.. thanks to Elaine for the cool tidbit.. hope we'd hear more.. can? :D

But indeed.. March will be a busybusybusy month for our Hunnie. With IRIS and AFA already scheduled.. now there's LBH SHOP, too.. not that we're complaining.. huh. no2.gif Sure hope to see Byunghun-ssi at every event.. we all know he'd be there whenever he could. :rolleyes:

It's no wonder why the fanmeet on Saturday was the best ever :blush: .. everything is going in full mode for BH for which a truly happy & blissful heart will obviously bring the level of positiveness.. full speed ahead. :w00t:

Always Be Happy Byunghun-ssi.. FIGHTING! :wub:

Guest kimchibabe

^

WONDERFUL PICTURES....WONDERFUL NEWS....WONDERFUL MONTH! :sweatingbullets:

Now why is it that when BH starts moving his sked is so jampacked like he hardly has time to rest? Like when his wheels start turning, its rock and roll time!

Such passion, such dedication...the drive for excellence...it never wanes. Always...always with him.. the best is yet to come. What a man!

Guest ellabel

ylin sis, miss yah gurl been saying my regards to u thru Ching, thanks for all the pics of BH from the concert/fan meet. He's so funny imitating a dog. The tokens/souvenirs from the concert look nice.

BH's cute tho i dont care much for his curly locks. :rolleyes::lol: I'm not into curly hair for my namjas and only Lee Min ho of BOF imo can sport curly hair and still be gorgeous and handsome. Ehem... the hawties are getting younger everyday... :blush: :w00t:

rubie sis is right... BH's concert/fan meet are getting better each time. He does know how to please his fans and his mgmt team really knows how to keep the fans from asking for more. I wouldnt be surprise if he will have more songs next time. He has a great voice. Just a few rehearsals and I'm sure he will give the true concert artists a run for their money.

Wow!! So envious of elaine. Looks like everyone had fun and enjoyed BH's concert. Are u based in Japan, elaine or u just go there everytime BH has concert?

bigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gifbigsurprise.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

rubie is very speechless..

Except for images number 5 6 7 and the 2 cowboy pics..

rubes not liking them very much :ph34r: ... it is soooooooo un-Vogue ...

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Still speechless.. still not liking it very much! :tears:

Waaaaaaaaa... want my Seven Luck Hunnie! :sweatingbullets:

I guess.. :huh: these are the rather controversial pics among Japanese fans.. :sweatingbullets: .. finally out..

Only BH can ignite such extreme STORMy reaction.. *panda bursting & faints*

Guest freakypiglet

OMG!! his hot body figure :blush:...he is my all time favorite actor from Korea ever since i watched BEAUTIFUL DAY!!!...:wub:

^ Hi hi freakypiglet, welcome to EverythingLBH. We're very happy to have you here.. don't be shy.. let's share away! It's everything about Byunghun here! :w00t:

--- back to the pics

If I'm not mistaken.. and just remembered.. there's the launch for the LBH Premium PhotoBook after the fan meet..

was it on Sunday or Monday.. or something.. :unsure:

So.. it is actually BH's 4th photobook out for the fans.. the man never sits still :P .. there's always a side-treat for fans apart from the gathering & meeting Byunghun-ssi..

Oh my.. 2009 is indeed 'BRACE THE STORM' year.. he's going all-out! :w00t:

haha .... hold on to whatever you can get hold of in order to breathe :rolleyes:

41.jpg42.jpg

43.jpg44.jpg

45.jpg46.jpg

47.jpg48.jpg

49.jpg50.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove.com. Please do not hotlink :)

Okay.. those sheer white ones up there.. I love :blush: .. although I couldn't get passed BH (without burning up) :blush: :blush: :blush: even after all these years.. quite the first time seeing Byunghun-ssi so exposing himself.. like never before.. :blush: :blush: :blush: what am I babbling about!? :wacko::sweatingbullets: I don't mind seeing him taking it all off on the big screen.. as in acting.. as someone else.. but seeing glossy prints like these.. as he, himself and no other.. is something new.. very new to the blurpanda.. indeed. :blush:

Quite the Shocking STORM indeed.. ohh my! He's absolutely teasing and torturing the fans to the max!

Kudos to the photobook concept & BH for so all-out but frankly.. rubes is barely standing..

Uhhh.. how did roger get all these photobook images.. like wow.. all of them!? :huh:

A lot of pandas are definitely going to go bald & breathless seeing these pics.. :ph34r:

Oh my goodness :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: , what can I say ? so HOT, no word for this :lol:

http://sports.donga.com/HTML/News/2009/03/...0201010000.html

The article said the movie " I come with with the rain " is invited in Cannes Film festival

Good to see you back at the thread, Kim. And the ICWTR update is really new to us.. which we gladly appreciate especially.

Finally an update of the movie being invited to Cannes 2009... this could be the REAL DEAL.. after a few missed steps before. Hope we will see Byunghun-ssi again at the fest this year.. that would be perfect for him, 2 years in a row.

Thanks Kim, it's truly an awesome sharing. Do check out the backpages, too.. quite some updates we have on BH lately. :blush:

Just this one, don't seem to see any pics of BH. :blink:

9th-avenue starshop

http://www.9thmall.co.kr/starshop/star01.php?pn=4&sn=1

LBH shop

http://www.9thmall.co.kr/starshop/img/lee_img.jpg

By online translator, not sure if it is correct. :P

모자 전문점 ‘카오리’(배우 이미숙 동생운영) 와 연계하여 브랜드 개발.

모자 外 액세서리와 이병헌 애장품 등을 포함한 구성

Hat shop 'Kaori' (yimisuk brother actors operating) in conjunction with the brand development.

Configuration, including accessories and Lee’s collections.

leebyunghun.jpg

Thanks to roger@bhjwlove.com

^ Just saw Ching's post... eiiii.. so.. KAORI is indeed BH's hat brand for his Star Shop. :huh:

Why Kaori, suddenly.. rubie is so curious.. leh..

Wait wait :w00t: WHEN IN MARCH is the shop opening? Anyone? :w00t:

GOSH.. there're too many Hunnie updates to keep up with.. left.. right..

-- by the by..

Not sure what it's about but there's a mention of The Japan Gold Disc Award at one of BH's Japanese fan blogs..

sounding like some good news.. I hope? :unsure:

Is it connected to Byunghun-ssi in any way.. if it is.. how significant it is to him especially? :sweatingbullets: