Lee Byung Hun 이병헌 Byunghun Lee

rubie

Our thanks to ylin/roger-bhjwlove.com for the highlight, clip from Luckytosee

[On Style] Project J 놈놈놈編 Jung Woo Sung youtube2.jpg

February 5, 2009

Jung Woo-sung's daily life aired on TV

projectj.jpg

A documentary about actor Jung Woo-sung was shown on On Style. On Style is a cable television channel. "Jung Woo-sung's Project J" aired on Jan. 23 and 30. The documentary showed Jung's daily life. It also shows how Jung works *behind the screen. Jung debuted as an actor. But now he does many different activities. He is a producer and a business man. Last year he launched a cosmetic brand. Fans will also see how Jung spends his spare time.

Interviews with Jung's friends were also aired. Through the interview, people got to know more about Jung -more of Jung as a "person" not as a "celebrity." His close friends include actors Park Joong-hoon and Lee Byung-hun. Photographer Jo Sun-hee is also close with Jung.

By Yeom Min-a (mina@heraldm.com) via koreaherald.co.kr

pj0.jpg

pj1.jpg

pj2.jpg

pj3.jpg

pj4.jpg

pj5.jpg

pj6.jpg

pj7.jpg

pj8.jpg

pj9.jpg

pj10.jpg

pj11.jpg

pj12.jpg

pj13.jpg

pj14.jpg

pj15.jpg

^ Hi Ching, good to see you posting! :D Thanks so much for the quick reply but like you.. I don't get it as well.. why Kaori? :wacko: It's so not Byunghun-ssi.. in my opinion.. :huh: At least CJW's shop is called Namuhana and she's there to officiate/launch it.. although not sure why it's named such either.

I'm not even sure if this is indeed the LBH Shop mentioned before.. is he agreeing to the concept at all? :sweatingbullets: Anyone with info to share.. would love to know more. Merci.

I am not very sure too. It seems the shop is operated by Lee Mi-Sook’s brother / sister, or jointly operated by them. :rolleyes:

Repost from bhjwlove.com, by rickyshiu

Source:cjwfc web master shun’s captures at the 9th avenue mall

Thanks for sharing.

original-1235737181568884_filecopy.jpg

original-1235737181893590_filecopy.jpg

original-1235737182065572_filecopy.jpg

I am not very sure too. It seems the shop is operated by Lee Mi-Sook’s brother / sister, or jointly operated by them. :rolleyes:

Huh! :huh: That's very strange, obviously. Could it be it's been LMS' shop all along instead of LBH Shop. The Hat shop did bring out more questions before.

I wonder if this is even the real 9th Avenue :sweatingbullets: .. the artist image of the Hallyu Mall looks grand but we've yet to see the actual building. Not too surprised if BH pulled out of this somehow (which would be much too drastic of him).. although that would mean bad news for him. [ok... this is just a rubie ramble..]

Thanks Ching, appreciate the follow-up.. however weird it is. :D

Saturday is finally here! WAHHHHH! :w00t:

The Japanese fans.. our friends in Tokyo must be feeling so excited today.. waiting to see Byunghun-ssi at the fan meet. :lol: Finally here indeed! Have a great time lovely ladies.. it is always a special moment seeing BH again, no matter what.. every time.. :blush: :wub:

What time will the event start? Afternoon or much later? Does the fan meet come in several sessions like the Arena Tour or.. is it.. a one-day.. one-time only? :huh:

Either way.. Sung-ja, michikyou, Cynthia, Elaine, Celine.. everyone have a fabulous time.. ok! thumbup.gif

If there's any Storm to share.. small one.. big one.. can whisper them here later.. :sweatingbullets: ..huh.. :rolleyes: .. huh..

Guest kimchibabe

YES! Today is THE day! BH must be preparing for the fanmeet right now.

Really really hope we can get pictures of the event! :sweatingbullets:

Please...please :blush: even just one picture! :rolleyes:

^ Though it's obviously a strictly private fan-event.. like previously organized.. we can still hope that BH Entertainment or Artist View to release some pics for the media as they did for the Arena Tour in 2007.

Sure hope they will do the same this time.. for one or two exclusive pics of Byunghun-ssi.. :blush:

---

Heard that it was first Snow in Tokyo yesterday.. thanks to our angel for sharing.. could be a sign.. :blush:

BH only came in (to the stadium) for rehearsal/preparation late in the evening where 100++ fans had been waiting for him since morning in the cold, chilly weather.. and what happened? :huh: The car stopped and he came out to meet the fans waiting.. what a warm gush of feeling that must really be. :wub:

Ooooh.. I'm already missing BH :tears: .. even though knowing that he's with the fans in Tokyo.. *butterfies.. butterflies.. everywhere!*

Huh! :huh: That's very strange, obviously. Could it be it's been LMS' shop all along instead of LBH Shop. The Hat shop did bring out more questions before.

I wonder if this is even the real 9th Avenue :sweatingbullets: .. the artist image of the Hallyu Mall looks grand but we've yet to see the actual building. Not too surprised if BH pulled out of this somehow (which would be much too drastic of him).. although that would mean bad news for him. [ok... this is just a rubie ramble..]

Thanks Ching, appreciate the follow-up.. however weird it is. :D

3linejjang.jpg

dsc1079crom2481.jpg

Thanks to Ping@bhjwlove.com

^ Efficient update and sharing by Ping & Ching as always! :wub:

So.. that's the 9th Avenue Hallyu Mall.. huh.. complete with the logo and the LBH-CJW banner to boot.. yupyup!

But where is the actual LBH Shop? :unsure: Maybe.. *rubie in rambling mode* .. as he couldn't make it on the 27th.. there'll be a separate launch for LBH Shop sometime later with BH-ssi .. perhaps.. yes.. no? :rolleyes: :blush:

Okiee.. now.. no snowballs.. mf_hide.gif

Guest kimchibabe

The fanmeet must really be that exclusive. No pictures..how sad. :tears:

Still, I know BH will be sleeping soundly tonight, beaming with the thought that he made thousands of fans happy.

Oh well..its back to waiting mode again.

The fanmeet must really be that exclusive. No pictures..how sad. :tears:

Still, I know BH will be sleeping soundly tonight, beaming with the thought that he made thousands of fans happy.

Oh well..its back to waiting mode again.

Hug kimchibabe-ssi hug.gif

Reason for exclusiveness -- the DVDset from the event will be out later.

No pics as yet -- it's a weekend .. in Japan.. Korea.. Asia. Media slows down.

As long as he's happy.. we will wait.. indeed.. :blush:

Guest kimchibabe

Thanks for the hug Rubie-sis. :blush:

BH might be flying back today to rest before the start of a new work week.

10 more days to go until Akita so I guess he'll really be busy from tomorrow thereon. :unsure:

Yoohoo.. is Byunghun-ssi still in Tokyo? stophere.gif Oops, rubes.. what kind of question is that.. :sweatingbullets:

Anyhoo.. how was he yesterday? :blush:

A little Storm.. uhh.. hint.. please.gif

Not too sure if he has gone home ... but you can try to read from the fan account at daum

http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3931

If not wrong, the event lasted 2 hrs 30mins, as usual there were video clips, he sang in the fan meet again, "Kiss,Ring", "She" from Notting Hill and of course "Itsuka". Not too sure if he played the piano or not but the fan account mentioned something abt piano ... :P

Not too sure if he has gone home ... but you can try to read from the fan account at daum

http://cafe.daum.net/goodbadweird/92qw/3931

If not wrong, the event lasted 2 hrs 30mins, as usual there were video clips, he sang in the fan meet again, "Kiss,Ring", "She" from Notting Hill and of course "Itsuka". Not too sure if he played the piano or not but the fan account mentioned something abt piano ... :P

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.. ylin-hunnie! :w00t: That is so awesome! Mwah!!! Finally.. something something from yesterday's event.

What a great highlight.. with pics of the stadium & ticket(?) to the fan meet. Appreciate the link so much, fabulous sharing!

But yeah.. BH probably stayed one more day.. just in case.. maybe.. and to rest as well..

WAHHHH! :w00t: Byunghun-ssi singing 'Itsuka' and 'Kiss of Ring' at the fan meet.. but of course! :lol: Totally forgot about his own songs. :blush: That is so awesome.. a live performance just for the fans.

But the Storm-y surprise.. indeed.. [rubie rambles] .. him singing 'She'.. oh my Hunnie.. BH is finally singing the content of his heart.. much clearer.. than any hints, obviously. :sweatingbullets:

Hope he played the piano, too.. that would be perfect. :wub:

She

Elvis Costello - She Lyrics

She

May be the face I can't forget

The trace of pleasure or regret

May be my treasure or the price I have to pay

She

May be the song that summer sings

May be the chill that autumn brings

May be a hundred different things

Within the measure of a day

She

May be the beauty or the beast

May be the famine or the feast

May turn each day into a heaven or a hell

She may be the mirror of my dreams

The smile reflected in a stream

She may not be what she may seem

Inside her shell

She

Who always seems so happy in a crowd

Whose eyes can be so private and so proud

No one's allowed to see them when they cry

She

May be the love that cannot hope to last

May come to me from shadows of the past

That I'll remember till the day I die

She

May be the reason I survive

The why and wherefore I'm alive

The one I'll care for through the rough in ready years

Me

I'll take her laughter and her tears

And make them all my souvenirs

For where she goes I've got to be

The meaning of my life is

She

She, oh she

Source: stlyrics.com

Guest kimchibabe

^

Thank you....thank you...thank you! At least we got to see where BH was yesterday.

And he sang in two different languages. I want to faint! :blush: :sweatingbullets:I must agree with Rubie that the biggest surprise was that long English song SHE. He is that good.

Now having a DVD of the fanmeet is a must, even for just that one song. :rolleyes:

And he sang in two different languages. I want to faint! :blush: :sweatingbullets:I must agree with Rubie that the biggest surprise was that long English song SHE. He is that good.

Now having a DVD of the fanmeet is a must, even for just that one song. :rolleyes:

BH seldom sings in English for major fan meets.. it's usually Korean/Japanese songs.

And out of so many.. why choose 'She'.. a song with incredible wordings?

Must say.. the 'She' in his heart.. is indeed.. an incredibly lucky girl to be. Hope she knows how much.

ps: PlanetBH has the clip of 'She' (from Notting Hill) posted at their board. It's really a beautiful, meaningful song.. imagine BH singing it. :blush: :wub:

Guest kimchibabe

^

Thank you Rubie for this info. Off I went....listened and imagined that it was BH singing the song. Goosebumps, Sis, major goosebumps on me. You sure hit it right by finding the clip on PlanetBH. The song, scenes from the movie...its such a magical way to end my day. :rolleyes: Thanks again Sis, I really love it!

Now I'm wondering what video clips could have been shown while he was singing it? As if it matters. BH on centerstage..giving his all...its enough to take my breath away. :blush: :sweatingbullets:

^ It's no problem at all.. actually I was hoping for an all-audio clip instead.. so that we can listen to the song without the images. But know what.. hearing Byunghun-ssi's version would be the perfect clip.. if only.. :blush:

Listening to the original singer singing it.. we can even "visualize".. BH singing the song. The voices are somewhat almost the same deep ballad-y tone. One that is perfect for him. :wub:

Anyone here with"She" mp3 to share *would appreciate it so very much*.. till we get to hear Byunghun's version.. of course. :blush:

And obviously wondering how he did with all 3 special songs.. what a treat indeed! :w00t: