• Created
  • Last Reply
Guest jeanie90

Please, when anyone send the final clip, please no mixed

I will don't receive

azn1004girl: Please try again to record, Your clip was mixed :sweatingbullets:

Sofy: Your clip are ok, but the first part of TaeYeon, you sing a wrong lyric

친한 친구들은 :D

Other: when you sent me your clip, but was mixed, please try again to record.

^collab organizers generally expect clips to be timed so they can just stick it with the instrumental and hopefully not have to adjust your lines. Mixed means they've forgotten to mute the instrumental when they exported ^^ all lines need to be exported without instrumental ^^

Guest iluvxiah94

OMGG I LOVE THIS ALBUM <3 hehehe.

Name: iluvxiah94/Lindsey

Song: Dear Mom (such a pretty ballad!)

Auditioning for: Taeyeon

Clips: CLICK HERE!

Why do you love SNSD?: They're all very talented, whether it comes to singing, acting, going on variety shows, and etc. They're all very close to each other and can make me laugh with their girlish dorky ways :) SOSHI HWAITING!

Guest Sofy1411

RESULTS OUT FOR DEAR MOM!

Seohyun: JJ_eunhyuk_me

Jessica: Sofy1411

Sunny: xOhEmGee

Taeyeon: Lily9953

Tiffany: oasisღ

Yoona: Rei_Asuka

Yuri: sapphire_13

Hyoyeon: nagellack

Sooyoung: jenniferoc

PLEASE SEND IN YOUR FINAL CLIPS BY 15TH OF MARCH. IF YOU NEED EXTENSIONS PLEASE TELL ME. AND SEND YOUR CLIPS TO jeanie90.

jeanie90, how is the mixing for Gee and Himnae going on?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Rei_Asuka

OH MY GOD. omg wow... am i wow... blind.

I'm sorry i never even knew the clips had to be in by the 15th... i didn't even remember

getting a part for Dear. Mom LOL.

omg i'm so dumb.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sofy1411

heyy. sorry about the uncompleted collab. i think the mixer is not going to mix though. she didnt reply any of my messages. so anyone can be the mixer? i really need a mixer for this collab.

If you can send me all the files and instrumentals, I would be able to mix them~ :)

I have quite a lot of experience mixing groups, I have a link to the after school collab I organized in my sig. (I've also mixed groups as large as 30 for online singing organizations)

Are there any parts missing? If you can give me a list of missing parts, we could split them between us and both cover the missing lines to get these collabs finished :)

So, if that's ok, everyone please send your clips for the songs to me ASAP and I'll get them done as soon as I can. <3?

Guest ohmylamb.

OK I'm now the mixer for Gee!

Please send in your clips to me ASAP :D

Believe in me yay~ :lol:

I'm waiting for Jessica and Yoona's parts before I'm completed with this song.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sofy1411

heyy. i know its a little bit bothersome, but can you guys who have been selected for GEE, can you guys please send it to soundtrack.? as for HIMNAE, you can send it to chilovesjj and for DEAR MOM, please send it to sapphire_13. because the mixer before this didnt reply to my message for quite some time. sorry to bother you guys again.

Yep yep, please send all himnae clips to me! <3

I'll get started on mixing as soon as the clips start coming in :)

Let's get these collabs finished, yaaay!

RECEIVED:

Hyoyeon: sum-chick

Jessica: Sofy1411

Seohyun: sapphire_13

Sooyoung: Rei_Asuka

Sunny: nagellack

Taeyeon: AznSinger336

Tiffany: chilovesjj

Yoona: chilovesjj

Yuri: sapphire_13

All in! Finishing up mixing <33

Guest ohmylamb.

Listen up!

Sunkiss*Nhixxie and JJ_eunhyuk_me, please send in your Gee clips to me fast.

The song is completed but without the chorus :(

Anyone who are close to both of them, please inform them alright?

Thanks.

Some people didn't send in their clips for the original deadline, the 2 you mentioned aren't on Jeane's received list either :x

Should we find other people to cover them if they don't submit by a certain time? It seems a shame to hold up the collab if some people are never going to submit, just my 2 cents :x Try PMing them again?

Maybe see if any other people would be interested in covering a part? I'd cover one if it's needed. Yoona or Jess, right? I could record one of those tomorrow and send it to you? (I'm not singing anyone else on that track) Then if they submit you can delete it and use theirs, but if not then you can finish up the track ^^

The others on my waiting for clips list finished their clips before so they should all submit but Yoona: JJ_eunhyuk_me never did for Himnae either.

Again, there are some people on Dear Mom who probably didn't submit clips. Give people a week to respond and then look for people to cover parts that are missing. Post or PM if you're up for covering any missing parts I guess :X

Archived